The Fury vs. Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/89182-141255-fury_super.jpg

VS.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/35827/2048116-1amazo.jpg

guy222
fury

Glorificus
Fury stomps.

Prep-Man
Amazo ftw. He'd likely just copy Fury.

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by Prep-Man

this

Digi
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Which would only put him equal to Fury, with less experience. It's also dubious that he could copy Fury's full power.

the Darkone
fury

Lord Feron
Could be a long fight but only Fury would be the victor eventually.

Q99
Yea, Fury. It is the stronger android.

Horrificus
Maybe a good fight.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Which would only put him equal to Fury, with less experience. It's also dubious that he could copy Fury's full power.

He copied half the Warlogog. Basically infinite power, on a high abstract level.

And not only was he immediately good enough to keep Hourman from destroying him, but he became better at manipulating the power.

If Amazo couldn't at least match heroes with his powers, he wouldn't be so formidable.. They could just crush him on technique, which rarely happens.

Galan007
If Amazo were to copy Fury's powerset (and he most certainly could imo), he would have Fury's 'adapt on the fly' powerset + the standard JLA powerset he always has.

Therefore, he *should* have more overall power at his disposal.

iceman24567
Sounds like a stalemate

guy222
either versions of the fury wins

Prep-Man
If he copies Fury, there isn't anything it can do.

tijay
Bump

Stoic
Based on feats Amazo would win i guess, but what shakes me is that the Amazo robot seems so flimsy while the Fury is more robust. This is really a tough call.

googol

Zack M
Originally posted by cdtm
He copied half the Warlogog. Basically infinite power, on a high abstract level.

And not only was he immediately good enough to keep Hourman from destroying him, but he became better at manipulating the power.

If Amazo couldn't at least match heroes with his powers, he wouldn't be so formidable.. They could just crush him on technique, which rarely happens.

Yeah, one thing that Amazo showed in the Hourman series is that he is a very fast learner and extremely smart with his powers. This is basically a stalemate, IMO. If it's TMazo, I think Amazo could send Fury to the Timepoint, where Fury cannot escape. Win by BFR.

Mindset
This can only end in a stalemate.

If you disagree, you're a Golgo.

Khazra Reborn
The Fury should win eventually.

BeyonderGod
Image broke
.......so which amazo?

Zack M
Tmazo has the luxury of sending Fury to the timepoint forever. That version would win.

KingD19
What's to stop Fury from simply shunting Amazo out of existence like he did to Jaspers? Against his will I might add.

Zack M
Originally posted by KingD19
What's to stop Fury from simply shunting Amazo out of existence like he did to Jaspers? Against his will I might add.

Amazo could adapt too, plus depending on what Amazo this is, he had a portion of the Worogog. He could do the same or send him to the timepoint with a thought.

It's basically who gets the first hit off first.

KingD19
Iunno. Fury was easily matching everything the most powerful version of Jaspers did. Who is still probably top 3 of Marvel reality warpers.

BeyonderGod
So is this comic? Movie? And or cartoon amazo??

Mindset
Why would it be anything but comic Amazo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.