Aquaman vs. Captain Comet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/118/1183998/comic-con-more-of-the-new-52-20110724023845802-000.jpg

vs

http://mimg.ugo.com/201105/9/5/8/196859/cuts/comet_528_poster.jpg

cdtm
CC is a powerful telepath, but nowhere near a martian.

And Aquaman's tp owned white martians.

majid86
CC wins via Aquaman being a rip off

cdtm
Originally posted by majid86
via Aquaman being a rip off

confused

Existere
Comet's far faster, has telekinesis, and his telepathy is powerful enough - especially given that Aquaman's white martian feat is a career highlight, not the average.

Arthur keeps getting put in matches against mid heralds, when he should be facing high metas.

Glorificus
I always thought of Captain Comet's TP as roughly around Manchester Black's level, which is > Gorilla Grodd's TP which is > Aquaman's TP.

Batman-Prime
CC is high Herald I though...

Glorificus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
CC is high Herald I though...

I thought he was Low Herald?

Prep-Man
Depending on which CC, he can be high or low. Current one is low, IMO. Pre-Crisis one is high.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Existere
Comet's far faster, has telekinesis, and his telepathy is powerful enough - especially given that Aquaman's white martian feat is a career highlight, not the average.

Arthur keeps getting put in matches against mid heralds, when he should be facing high metas.

elite meta...maybe low herald depending on whose writing him, but u are correct no mid heralds

-K-M-
Comet wins hands down. This is coming from a fan of both characters

Depending on which Comet as some where mid herald especially classic. Current is physically weaker then his classic form, but his telepathy and telekinesis is upgraded plus he was given additional abilities.

leonidas
Originally posted by Existere

this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.