Sub Mariner vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
This would be an awesome fight.

IMPERIOUS REX!!!

btw Aquaman will always suck ass

JakeTheBank
If you're going to hate on Aquaman, at least make funnier jokes.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
If you're going to hate on Aquaman, at least make funnier jokes.

thumb up

Oh and Namor wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by majid86
This would be an awesome fight.

IMPERIOUS REX!!!

btw Aquaman will always suck ass

So you're just going to be passive aggressive then?

Nice to see you're consistent across forums.

Still waiting for a reason, btw. Though I'm sure you have plenty.

majid86
Its Sub Mariner not 'Namor'
And Subby will win 7/10, unless it's true that OR has class 100 strength now?

majid86
Originally posted by -Pr-
So you're just going to be passive aggressive then?

Nice to see you're consistent across forums.

Still waiting for a reason, btw. Though I'm sure you have plenty.

Cmon man, we both know Aquaman is lame and a cheap ass rip off made by DC, leave the fanbase of Aquaman and transfer yourself to the bandwagon of Subby.

Aquaman is nowhere near the level of the Sub-Mariner, Subby is a much better character in every single way.

Now that i think of it, Dwayne The Rock Johnson would make the perfect Subby if there were ever a movie to be made.

IMPERIOUS REX!!!

-Pr-
Cmon man, we both know Aquaman is lame and a cheap ass rip off made by DC, leave the fanbase of Aquaman and transfer yourself to the bandwagon of Subby.

Aquaman is nowhere near the level of the Sub-Mariner, Subby is a much better character in every single way.

Now that i think of it, Dwayne The Rock Johnson would make the perfect Subby if there were ever a movie to be made.

IMPERIOUS REX!!!

No, he's not a cheap rip off.

Why is he a better character? In what ways?

Funnily enough, Namor is actually a character I really like too.

DarkSaint85
Haha, wait, let me get this:

But you still call him Subby? And then bring the Rock into it? Your....issues regarding a certain Mr Johnson are.....worrying.

If you want to see him in Speedos and pointy ears, just say it. It's OK, we all know you don't like blondes, hence your hatred of Aquaman.

tkitna
Namor sucks and would lose, but Aquaman would win.

rock

Existere
And you call yourself a Sub-Mariner fan?

Ugh.

majid86
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Haha, wait, let me get this:

But you still call him Subby? And then bring the Rock into it? Your....issues regarding a certain Mr Johnson are.....worrying.

If you want to see him in Speedos and pointy ears, just say it. It's OK, we all know you don't like blondes, hence your hatred of Aquaman.

I'll put it like this:

Superhero name: Spiderman/Sub-Mariner
Nickname: Spidey/Subby

Cmon, man the Rock would be a real good choice for Subby.

http://youtu.be/I38mHHvdcBY

And i hate Subby's original costume, i always prefered the cool all black outfit from the 70's:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/14859/namor1.jpg

IMPERIOUS REX!!!

DarkSaint85
I'll put it like this:

Names used to refer to the Atlantean anti-hero: Namor/Sub-Mariner/Subby
Names used to refer to the wall-crawling superhero: Peter/Spiderman/Spidey.

For you to sit there in judgement, and say 'its Sub-Mariner, not Namor', and then in the very same thread, refer to him using a nickname that's used even less commonly than 'Namor'.....is a bit hypocritical of you.

Cogito
I'll put it like this:

Superhero name: Batman/Sub-Mariner
Nickname: The Bat/The Sub

thumb up

majid86
Well if Spiderman fans call him Spidey as a nickname then im gonna call my joint 1st Marvel character alongside DD as Subby.

I never refer to him as Namor because it kinda make the Sub-Mariner seem kinda unimportant and too common when he shouldnt be because he's the king of Atlantis and more because he's Marvel first character.

People keeping on forgetting that the Sub-Mariner is Marvel's first superhero which is a shame.

DarkSaint85
Well if Spiderman fans call him Spidey as a nickname then im gonna call my joint 1st Marvel character alongside DD as Subby.

Next feat/scan war: you post as many examples as you can of characters referring to Namor as 'Subby', and I'll post as many as I can of people referring to him as 'Namor'. Let's see who gets more...

Subby is much more dignified, I agree.

Lucky we have you.

srankmissingnin
Namor's superhero name isn't Sub-mariner anymore than it is "the Atlantean!" Sub-mariner is a ubiquitous term that simply means he is from under the sea. If Captain America was vacationing in Atlantis they might call him "the surface dweller," or some such jazz... but it wouldn't be his superhero codifier. Same goes for Namor.

Omega Red wins. Easily.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Namor's superhero name isn't Sub-mariner anymore than it is "the Atlantean!" Sub-mariner is a ubiquitous term that simply means he is from under the sea. If Captain America was vacationing in Atlantis they might call him "the surface dweller," or some such jazz... but it wouldn't be his superhero codifier. Same goes for Namor.

Omega Red wins. Easily.

QFT

juggernaut74
Red stomps some @ss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.