malibus most wanted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

strider
ANY JAIME KENNEDY FANS HERE? APPARENTLY HES DOING A NEW MOVIE .. MALIBUS MOST WANTED.. I BELIVE HE WROTE IT. IF YOU DONT KNOW HES THE GUY WHO HOSTS HIS OWN SHOW 'JAIME KENNEDY EXPERIMENT' .....THAT SHOW IS FUNNY FYI

ANYWAY THIS MOVIE LOOKS FUNNY.. embarrasment

BackFire349
he was good in scream.

strider
? HE WAS IN SCREAM? WHAT DID HE PLAY.. MIGHT HAVE TO RE WATCH THAT NOW LOL

Tex
I like the show, but his movie looks dumbgeek

strider
YEA I HEARD IT WAS KIND OF STUPID FUNNY... YOU KNOW ONE OF THOSE MOVIES YOU KNOW WAS STUPID GOING IN BUT ITS FUNNY ANYWAY.. *SHRUGS* ITS A COMEDY

Tex
Maybe its the The Jerk for the 21st century. wink

BackFire349
he was the horror movie nerd in scream.

Thomas H
yes he was----

Tex
I dont think I ever saw that one.

Augeybana
if you want to see a white guy act black and get ridiculed for it than watch bringing down the house..same thing.

Tex
I dont believe it!

You mean to tell me that there is no creative originality flowing through Hollywood?wink

Augeybana
still a least don't come with a movie with the same guidelines at the same year.

Captain REX
His show is funny, don't know that I'll watch his film though. Maybe if my friends go.

Augeybana
I love he's show but it can't last forever because in one episode someone notice him and caught him.

Tex
That happens alot, they have to try to like fool 5 people before they get one who has no idea who he is!

edwinian
i have never seen the jamie kennedy experiment so i cannot contribute there, however, i have to say, from the trailer, that this movie looks terrible and dumb

strider
YEA HE MIGHT HAVE TO RELOCATE.. AFTER THIS MOVIE RELEASES .. GRANTED IT DOES WELL HE MIGHT HAVE TO STOP DOIGN THE SHOW.. OR GET A CAST

Augeybana
Just like jackass it's hard to see something carzy on the street and it might be Spy tv,or something and he'll have to put a lot of makeup on to trick people.

Augeybana
Does anyone no a show that was like Jackass exept they didn't do crazy stunts it was on Mtv along time ago.It had a yellow happy face with a target on ie I forgot the name.Does anyone Know.

GordonSkywalker
Maybe someone could enlighten us both. It wasn't with Pauly Shore was it? That sounds like something he might do.

Augeybana
It was like jackass with non celebrites I can't believe I forgot.

GordonSkywalker
Oh, I don't know then. How long ago do you think it was on MTV? I'm a bit unfamiliar with several of their programs.

Augeybana
My sister rocks the show was called BuzzKill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.