Hulks vs Juggernauts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Maestro Hulk(high showing)
WWH
WBH

vs

Classic Juggernaut
8th Day Juggernaut
FP Kuurth

Newjak
8th Day crushed Thor easier than I've ever seen a Hulk do.

And FP Kuurth I don't see any of the hulks stopping him.

carver9
The Hulks win.

Newjak
How do they beat FP Kuurth?

Or 8th Day

Hell how do they beat Classic Juggernaut who was already overpowering WWH in their encounter?

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
How do they beat FP Kuurth?

Or 8th Day

Hell how do they beat Classic Juggernaut who was already overpowering WWH in their encounter?

FP Kuurth would drop to WBH.

8th day can injured as well and was damaged by the Exemplers during his rampage. Either of the Hulks could give him a fight or possibly beat him until WBH is done with whomever he is fighting.

Classic Juggernaut landing some licks on a WWH that wasn't even hurt in the slightest isn't as impressive as you are trying to make it sound. He failed at pushing Hulk back and got bfred which could happen again.

The Hulks win this.

Newjak
Originally posted by carver9
FP Kuurth would drop to WBH.

8th day can injured as well and was damaged by the Exemplers during his rampage. Either of the Hulks could give him a fight or possibly beat him until WBH is done with whomever he is fighting.

Classic Juggernaut landing some licks on a WWH that wasn't even hurt in the slightest isn't as impressive as you are trying to make it sound. He failed at pushing Hulk back and got bfred which could happen again.

The Hulks win this. How is WBH going to beat FP Kuurth? The guy was basically Classic level Juggernaut durability with increased strength and power and focus. He would walk through everything WBH would threw at him.

The Exemplars were all magical with their own magical enchantments, something none of the Hulks have here.

And Classic Juggernaut was pushing WWH backwards as depicted in the scenes. And it wasn't like Hulk got rid of Classic Juggernaut permanetely he just had him run uncontrolled long enough for Hulk to get his chance at Charles. In an actual fight like KMC the battle wouldn't be over as Juggernaut was still in enough vicinity to return under his own power.

I pretty much believe FP Kuurth is going to take down WBH then is going to destroy everyone else here.

8th Day to would beat any of the Hulk here judging by what he did to Thor.

Naija boy
The Hulks win.Even granting juggernauts complete invulnerability which imo is fairly dubious, the gap in strength between WBH and the crew of juggernauts is enormous. The hulks win still win via BFR.

Newjak
Originally posted by Naija boy
The Hulks win.Even granting juggernauts complete invulnerability which imo is fairly dubious, the gap in strength between WBH and the crew of juggernauts is enormous. The hulks win still win via BFR. What strength gap?

Juggernaut has always matched Hulk in strength. Classic was able to match WWH alone.

8th Day crushed Thor physically something no Hulk has been able to do ever.

Naija boy
WBH is far stronger than all of the juggernauts on that team. Please convincingly beating Thor is entirely unimpressive in comparison to what WBH did. The aftershocks (heck he was hundreds of feat away from them and the surface of the planet when the punches were thrown) of WBH punches were literally melting enemies that had held their own for a time against Hulk in the past (along with the planet, and an army of beings even Umar couldnt completely destroy). The jump in strength that indicates is absolutely ridiculous. Kuurth and even 8th day juggernaut were really strong but certainly not in range of what is being described here. Their durability however is their sterling attribute and the reason the Hulks victory likely comes via BFR.

Newjak
WBH is far stronger than all of the juggernauts on that team. Please convincingly beating Thor is entirely unimpressive in comparison to what WBH did. The aftershocks (heck he was hundreds of feat away from them and the surface of the planet when the punches were thrown) of WBH punches were literally melting enemies that had held their own for a time against Hulk in the past (along with the planet, and an army of beings even Umar couldnt completely destroy). The jump in strength that indicates is absolutely ridiculous. Kuurth and even 8th day juggernaut were really strong but certainly not in range of what is being described here. Their durability however is their sterling attribute and the reason the Hulks victory likely comes via BFR. What?

I keep hearing about this but considering Thor and Hercules were about to shake the entire planet off it's orbit just by arm wrestling I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that's not something that is particularly past what other people do when cutting lose.

And once again Juggernaut easily over powered Thor. Juggernaut's fight with Stoner Cutter was shaking all of planet earth.

Naija boy
Oh please. Hercules and Thor shaking the planet of its orbit was merely silver age hyperbole. Thor "cutting lose" or not is not even comparable to WBH at all. Moreover using Thors average and most consistent portrayal he is even further away from it.

Easily overpowering Thor is not some watermark which indicates his superiority over WBH. At all. To think that a Hulk that is literally thousands and thousands of time stronger than regular Hulk (who has shown himself to be at least Thors equal) would have trouble overpowering Thor is ludicrous. WBH would have easily overpowered Thor had they met. Also really 8th day juggernaut in his battle with stonecutter, shaking planet earth is more than considerably inferior to what WBH displayed...its not even close.

CosmicComet
Shaking planet Earth is an excellent feat, since Earth is not a jobber planet.

Classic Juggernaut is as strong as he needs to be, by will alone.

Newjak
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Classic Juggernaut is as strong as he needs to be, by will alone. This

carver9
Oh please. Hercules and Thor shaking the planet of its orbit was merely silver age hyperbole. Thor "cutting lose" or not is not even comparable to WBH at all. Moreover using Thors average and most consistent portrayal he is even further away from it.

Easily overpowering Thor is not some watermark which indicates his superiority over WBH. At all. To think that a Hulk that is literally thousands and thousands of time stronger than regular Hulk (who has shown himself to be at least Thors equal) would have trouble overpowering Thor is ludicrous. WBH would have easily overpowered Thor had they met. Also really 8th day juggernaut in his battle with stonecutter, shaking planet earth is more than considerably inferior to what WBH displayed...its not even close.

This.

Can someone post Thor and Bi Beast first fight. Bi Beast overpowered him twice.

Mistress-Death
Juggernauts team wins handilu

Naija boy

Excellent true, comparable to what WBH did, not even close. Ive seen nothing to indicate that the Dark dimension is a jobber planet. Its not like it was some no name rock. Furthermore iirc what was was said was that they unleashed the greatest fury earth has ever seen and also we saw an earth quake. Seriously the feat is neither narratively (purple prose) nor substantively (what was actually shown on panel) anywhere even close to what WBH achieved.

Classic juggernaut never ever even got to levels of strength approaching WBH. He pretty much hovered steadily around savage hulk/WWH level of strength.i.e a hulk peer. The jump in strength that happened in eigth day (that occurred specifically during that arc ) was particular and unique enough for the juggernaut in that arc to be differentiated from him in his regular "classic" portrayals. And even that version featwise paled in comparison.

McNasty996
Endless stalemate like always

Tony Stark

evil face

Naija boy
Tracked down the scan of the incident....This is what is being compared......
http://imageshack.us/f/214/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg/

..to this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seriously..

Newjak
Tracked down the scan of the incident....This is what is being compared......
http://imageshack.us/f/214/jug8thdayp332kl.jpg/

..to this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/70848220.jpg/

Seriously.. Once again not something incapable of being done on this level of strength and power. I'm pretty sure Beta Ray Bill Thor's equal has done similar things as well.

Naija boy
^No he actually hasnt. As have explained before there is a huge difference between what Beta ray bill did and what WBH did. No matter how many times you falsely try to equate feats to WBH feats in order to downplay the strength gap here it wont work as your claims lack substance.

"On this level of strength power?" Such equivocation wont get you anywhere. The fact is that when discussing WBH we are talking about an entirely different level of strength and power than that of Thor, BRB, or even 8th day juggernaut. This is a hulk that is by any estimation thousand and thousands of times more powerful than any previous incarnation which puts him so far above the likes of Thor strengthwise its not even funny. It also makes him by far the strongest in this thread.

Newjak
^No he actually hasnt. As have explained before there is a huge difference between what Beta ray bill did and what WBH did. No matter how many times you falsely try to equate feats to WBH feats in order to downplay the strength gap here it wont work as your claims lack substance. What were these differences again? Please tell me I don't think I've heard them.

carver9
What were these differences again? Please tell me I don't think I've heard them.

Lol...are you implying that Thor is stronger than Savage Hulk? Are YOU REALLY SAYING THIS? Look at their fights. At one point, Savage Hulk beat the hell out of Thor in a physical fight.

http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page13.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page13.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page14.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page14.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page15.jpg.html?o=15
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page16.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page16.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page17.jpg.html?o=17
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page18.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?src=www&action=view&current=page19.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page20.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page21.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page22.jpg

Thor physically got dominated by Hulk...overpowered...faced WRECKED and you are seriously trying to say Thor is physically on WWH level, let alone WBH level...two beings that far outweigh Savage Hulk in strength. Get out of here with your lowballing. WBH would one panel Thor a**.

janus77
Hulks stomp this.

Naija boy
What were these differences again? Please tell me I don't think I've heard them.

Well for one Beta ray bill destroyed a (no name) planet/or what was far more likely a moon through a direct hit on the structure. He and stardust are flying toward the body in this huge conflagration of energy and literall ram it thereby causing it to explode.

Firstly there is the ambiguity over whether this is even a planet (which it does not even seem to by when considering the nature of their impact).

Then even putting that aside, Beta ray bill literally flying into and bashing the surface of a planet/moon in some huge energy conflagration is not the same as the mere shockwaves of the hulks punches in mid air ( hence he made no direct contact with the planet surface of the planet, he was hundreds of feats away) wiping out the dark dimension planet, damaging a nearby moon, wiping out an army of mindless ones, and several class 100 level characters who have shown to be able to hold their own with the likes of Hulk and Thor in the past. The fact that these characters were wiped out is significant because it indicates the jump in strength and gives us direct character comparisons. But the key difference is in the nature of the impacts in the two feats. Its similar to the difference between knocking out a person and knocking out a person while punching a completely different person a 100 feat away. The gap in levels of impressiveness is ridiculous as is the gap in strength required.

Newjak
Well for one Beta ray bill destroyed a (no name) planet/or what was far more likely a moon through a direct hit on the structure. He and stardust are flying toward the body in this huge conflagration of energy and literall ram it thereby causing it to explode.

Firstly there is the ambiguity over whether this is even a planet (which it does not even seem to by when considering the nature of their impact).

Then even putting that aside, Beta ray bill literally flying into and bashing the surface of a planet/moon in some huge energy conflagration is not the same as the mere shockwaves of the hulks punches in mid air ( hence he made no direct contact with the planet surface of the planet, he was hundreds of feats away) wiping out the dark dimension planet, damaging a nearby moon, wiping out an army of mindless ones, and several class 100 level characters who have shown to be able to hold their own with the likes of Hulk and Thor in the past. The fact that these characters were wiped out is significant because it indicates the jump in strength and gives us direct character comparisons. But the key difference is in the nature of the impacts in the two feats. Its similar to the difference between knocking out a person and knocking out a person while punching a completely different person a 100 feat away. The gap in levels of impressiveness is ridiculous as is the gap in strength required. Haha that actually isn't that special is what I keep trying to tell you.

Surfer has released enough power while attacking someone to blow up a nearby planet.

And I find it funny cause you make it sounds like Hulk was so far away, a few hundred feat is not that far from a planet.

And who were these characters? Bi-beast and who else? You know Thor tends to hold back a lot. Just look at his WTF feats which are as impressive as WBH. Look at the Midgard Serpent Feat to show how strong Thor can be.

carver9
Savage Hulk=Thor=Beta Ray Bill

They are all in the same tier. WBH is above them...especially looking at their fights against Savage Hulk. You ignoring this Newjack makes you look...

Newjak
Savage Hulk=Thor=Beta Ray Bill

They are all in the same tier. WBH is above them...especially looking at their fights against Savage Hulk. You ignoring this Newjack makes you look... Fact every character gets these upgrades but for some reason they always stay in the same tier.

Surfer was supposed to have this great upgrade during annhilation now and Thor was still going blow for blow with him.

How many times have we've seen this person go oh I a million times stronger now and the same people as before give him a run for his money.

The fact people out there have just as good of feats as the WBH feat.

I've named a couple, Thor - Midgard Serpent, Beta Ray Bill - Planet Busting, Silver Surfer - Casual Palnet Busting/Black Hole Creation.

I can name more

Superman - Maggedon, Hercules - Holding the Heavens.

So your only real foundation for saying WBH would be above FP Kuurth, who imo is equal to > then 8th Juggernaut, is that one feat is so amazing it obviously shows him being so much stronger than before yet I'm sure if you look through all of Savage Hulk's feat you'll find something equal or greater than it, and just because he supposedly has this upgrade which never really means jack in comics unless it is a significant amp which judging by feats it wasn't.

So I hate to tell you this Hulk is Hulk. Yeah WBH is the newest fad but feat wise it's not that great, impressive ..hell yes it was but nothing all the other characters I've listed couldn't do, and I don't think any of them would be able to scratch FP Kuurth based solely on the fact at the bare minimum he was classic juggs without any of his classic weaknesses. That alone makes this a spite. WBH isn't denting him, and he now has an Asgardian Hammer for firepower so I don't think putting him down will be that hard either since they are comparable in strength and always have been.

Sabro
Juggernauts stomp

Horrificus
Hell, I broke a planet just 10 minutes ago.
What's the big damn deal?!

WBH is gay. Any "Juggernaut" for the win.

All of that Dark Dimension crapola is BS.

Treat it the same as any old "What If?" story.

h1a8
Originally posted by Reacting2
Maestro Hulk(high showing)
WWH
WBH

vs

Classic Juggernaut
8th Day Juggernaut
FP Kuurth

Minus bfr, Either Juggernaut on team 2 can't lose here.

Naija boy
Haha that actually isn't that special is what I keep trying to tell you.

Surfer has released enough power while attacking someone to blow up a nearby planet.

And I find it funny cause you make it sounds like Hulk was so far away, a few hundred feat is not that far from a planet.

And who were these characters? Bi-beast and who else? You know Thor tends to hold back a lot. Just look at his WTF feats which are as impressive as WBH. Look at the Midgard Serpent Feat to show how strong Thor can be.

facepalm. Is something wrong with you? The only thing laughable here is your absolute inability for logical argumentation. You keep throwing incomparable and now straight up irrelevant feats out there in the hopes to downplay WBH with each post more moronic than the last. Now after having you BRB example shot down you switch have desperately switched to Surfer.

The Surfer comparison is a nonsensical red herring. Surfer destroyed a planet and a moon in his fight with Morg, true, but utilized straight up energy blasts. It is thus lacks even tangential relevance to the debate in question and is incomparable when discussing matters having to do with physical strength as in this thread. Additionally even ignoring the all to obvious irrelvance of energy attacks when discussing physical strength, it is not even an analogous example. Surfer and morgs energies literally engulfed the planet they were on (in other words they made contact with it) and thus obliterated it. Right off the bat this diverges from Hulks feat in which the shockwaves from his physical impact were the cause of the destruction. While the fact that surfer and Morgs blast destroyed a nearby moon as well, is extremely impressive, and in that sense is similar in principle, it was still an energy blast attack and thus irrelevant concerning determinations of physical strength.

I spefifically mentioned hundreds of feet. In your irrational thinking process im not suprised you find sensible things funny. Stop informing us of your perceptions of hilarity and try developing sensible arguments. Being hundreds of feet in the air and being able to have such an impact makes the feat exponentially more impressive than simply ramming the surface. Seriously if i was able to punch a guy in mid air and knock out another fellow a hundreds of feet away as an after effect the difference in strength required from simply knocking the first guy out with a direct punch to the face are freaking ridiculous. Im talking sveral orders of magnitude.

Bi beast, Wendigo, Armcheddon,and Fing Fang Foom (amped). Thor cannot bust them to pieces as aftereffects punches no matter how much he stops holding back. lol to even bring up Thor holding back in some sort of comparison is inane and fanboyism to nth degree. Thor has absolutely no strength feats (since with you this needs to be specified) that are as impressive as WBHs feats. The midgard serpent feat also hugely, hugely pales in comparison. Furthermore, Thors average is certainly not at all at midgard serpent moving levels of strength and so even that is mrerely highballing (which still fails)

Your entire so called argument consists of several weakminded attempts to put forth red herrings and obviously false analogies in hopes that they will stick. Its nonsensical and they wont

JakeTheBank
lmao at this thread.

Newjak
facepalm. Is something wrong with you? The only thing laughable here is your absolute inability for logical argumentation. You keep throwing incomparable and now straight up irrelevant feats out there in the hopes to downplay WBH with each post more moronic than the last. Now after having you BRB example shot down you switch have desperately switched to Surfer.

The Surfer comparison is a nonsensical red herring. Surfer destroyed a planet and a moon in his fight with Morg, true, but utilized straight up energy blasts. It is thus lacks even tangential relevance to the debate in question and is incomparable when discussing matters having to do with physical strength as in this thread. Additionally even ignoring the all to obvious irrelvance of energy attacks when discussing physical strength, it is not even an analogous example. Surfer and morgs energies literally engulfed the planet they were on (in other words they made contact with it) and thus obliterated it. Right off the bat this diverges from Hulks feat in which the shockwaves from his physical impact were the cause of the destruction. While the fact that surfer and Morgs blast destroyed a nearby moon as well, is extremely impressive, and in that sense is similar in principle, it was still an energy blast attack and thus irrelevant concerning determinations of physical strength.

I spefifically mentioned hundreds of feet. In your irrational thinking process im not suprised you find sensible things funny. Stop informing us of your perceptions of hilarity and try developing sensible arguments. Being hundreds of feet in the air and being able to have such an impact makes the feat exponentially more impressive than simply ramming the surface. Seriously if i was able to punch a guy in mid air and knock out another fellow a hundreds of feet away as an after effect the difference in strength required from simply knocking the first guy out with a direct punch to the face are freaking ridiculous. Im talking sveral orders of magnitude.

Bi beast, Wendigo, Armcheddon,and Fing Fang Foom (amped). Thor cannot bust them to pieces as aftereffects punches no matter how much he stops holding back. lol to even bring up Thor holding back in some sort of comparison is inane and fanboyism to nth degree. Thor has absolutely no strength feats (since with you this needs to be specified) that are as impressive as WBHs feats. The midgard serpent feat also hugely, hugely pales in comparison. Furthermore, Thors average is certainly not at all at midgard serpent moving levels of strength and so even that is mrerely highballing (which still fails)

Your entire so called argument consists of several weakminded attempts to put forth red herrings and obviously false analogies in hopes that they will stick. Its nonsensical and they wont The point was to show that Hulk is not playing out in some imaginary league of power over the normal people in this tier.

As for rest whatever you wanna say man. It's all bullshit on your part. I could show a hundred examples of Thor's power output showing something similar and you still would just same that say crap again.

Naija boy
Fact every character gets these upgrades but for some reason they always stay in the same tier.

Surfer was supposed to have this great upgrade during annhilation now and Thor was still going blow for blow with him.

How many times have we've seen this person go oh I a million times stronger now and the same people as before give him a run for his money.

I've named a couple, Thor - Midgard Serpent, Beta Ray Bill - Planet Busting, Silver Surfer - Casual Palnet Busting/Black Hole Creation.

I can name more

So your only real foundation for saying WBH would be above FP Kuurth, who imo is equal to > then 8th Juggernaut, is that one feat is so amazing it obviously shows him being so much stronger than before yet I'm sure if you look through all of Savage Hulk's feat you'll find something equal or greater than it, and just because he supposedly has this upgrade which never really means jack in comics unless it is a significant amp which judging by feats it wasn't.

So I hate to tell you this Hulk is Hulk. Yeah WBH is the newest fad but feat wise it's not that great, impressive ..hell yes it was but nothing all the other characters I've listed couldn't do, and I don't think any of them would be able to scratch FP Kuurth based solely on the fact at the bare minimum he was classic juggs without any of his classic weaknesses. That alone makes this a spite. WBH isn't denting him, and he now has an Asgardian Hammer for firepower so I don't think putting him down will be that hard either since they are comparable in strength and always have been.

facepalm...just shut up. Your interpretation of feats is borderline retarded and clearly influenced by your fanboy inspiration to up the stock of Thor and juggernaut even in the midst of all reason. Whats worse is that you actually think you have raised useful points even though this idiocy is overtly transparent. All you have is what you feel and think as is basically you screaming i dont like it and attempting to recharacterize clear on panel fact to favour your biases. The characters you liisted didnt do what WBH did, and from their displayed feats CANT. You are actually attempting to make the claim that Wordbreaker hulk does not represent any significant gap in strength from regular hulk just so you can equate him with regular juggernaut and Thor. Such a display a self delusion is as annoying as it is pathetic.

While Savage hulk does infact have some WTF feats surpassiing even what WBH did, they are outliers that do not represent the characters consistent portrayal level which is what is used in forum battles. WBH however was constantly displayed at that level of power hence the reason he is even differentiated from other hulk incarnations in forum battle.He was far far stronger than the level the likes of Hulk,thor,juggernaut were consistently portrayed (for the latter two WBH is stronger than they have EVER been portrayed at) You do not get to present your revisionist version of on panel occurences which contradict clear authorial intention regarding character progression, just because it hurts your feelings....Not at all.

Damborgson
Yeesh. This thread turned into a train wreck.

Naija boy
The point was to show that Hulk is not playing out in some imaginary league of power over the normal people in this tier.

As for rest whatever you wanna say man. It's all bullshit on your part. I could show a hundred examples of Thor's power output showing something similar and you still would just same that same crap again.

lol you are a buffoon. Instead of answering with reasoned counterarguments, you dodge the refutations of your pitiful attempts at making a point and then talk about Thors power output. Really in a discussion on strength u bring up...Thors power output which is a term used in reference to his energy projection...As i said:

Newjak
facepalm...just shut up. Your interpretation of feats is borderline retarded and clearly influenced by your fanboy inspiration to uplay Thor and juggernaut even in the midst of all reason. Whats worse is that you actually think you have raised useful points even though this idiocy overtly transparent. All you have is what you feel and think as is basically you screaming i dont like it and attempting to recharacterize clear on panel fact to favour your biases. The characters you liisted didnt do what WBH did, and from their displayed feats CANT. You are actually attempting to make the claim that Wordbreaker hulk does not represent any significant gap in strength from regular hulk just so you can equate him with regular juggernaut and Thor. Such a display a self delusion is as annoying as it is pathetic.

While Savage hulk does infact have some WTF feats surpassiing even what WBH did, they are outliers that do not represent the characters consistent portrayal level which is what is used in forum battles. WBH however was constantly displayed at that level of power hence the reason he is even differentiated from other hulk incarnations in forum battle.He was far far stronger than the level the likes of Hulk,thor,juggernaut were consistently portrayed (for the latter two WBH is stronger than they have EVER been portrayed at) You do not get to present your revisionist version of on panel occurences which contradict clear authorial intention regarding character progression, just because it hurts your feelings....Not at all. Yawn.

So you're colorful commentary is just lame.

The fact is give it 3 months a year WBH won't be anything special. He'll go up against someone he should supposedly stomp now and guess what he won't surprisingly enough. As for the rest I could give two shits about your opinion of my arguments.

Newjak
lol you are a buffoon. Instead of answering with reasoned counterarguments, you dodge the refutations of your pitiful attempts at making a point and then talk about Thors power output. Really in a discussion on strength u bring up...Thors power output which is a term used in reference to his energy projection...As i said: Oh yeah cause your descriptions of said arguments were reasoned in that what did you call them retarded.

Anyways Thor's power output becomes significant because Juggernaut ahs already managed to take the brunt of Thor's godblast and other attacks and have been able tp push against. That means whatever Thor's output is becomes a direct comparison to the type of pushing strength Classic Juggs could do. Of course you wouldn't think about that would you.

So once again Cain's ability to push through and agaisnt Thor's power output becomes a direct test of his strength. That's actually a very logical statement no matter how much you want to claim it isn't.

But keep pretending your a logical genius.

Actually you can piss off.

Magnon
Juggernauts win.

Two of the Juggernauts only need to walk towards each other while the third one places a Hulk in between the first two just when they are about to collide. SPLAT. Rinse, repeat, until there are no more Hulks left. The Juggernauts will be using their unstoppable momentum to achieve the aforementioned steps.

carver9
Fact every character gets these upgrades but for some reason they always stay in the same tier.

I can name more

This post is just outright terrible. Savage Hulk have fts that match these and he is a pale comparison of what WBH is. When you learn that Savage Hulk is stronger than Thor, who is weaker than WWH, who is weaker than WBH...things would be a lot better for you. You would have to discredit all of Thor fights against a far weaker Hulk to hold an argument on Thor even being a fraction of what WBH is physically. Then you would also have to exclude his other fights with people similar to Savage Hulk. You throwing all of these hyperbole fts for Thor doesn't change anything. Thor is strong, no one is saying he isn't but he is Hercules strong, Bill strong, Rulk strong...not WBH. You throwing out these frs doesn't change the fact that WBH aftershock from a punch laid waste to one guy that overpowered Thor and another guy that matched Savage Hulk who has overpowered Thor.

Naija boy
Oh yeah cause your descriptions of said arguments were reasoned in that what did you call them retarded.

Anyways Thor's power output becomes significant because Juggernaut ahs already managed to take the brunt of Thor's godblast and other attacks and have been able tp push against. That means whatever Thor's output is becomes a direct comparison to the type of pushing strength Classic Juggs could do. Of course you wouldn't think about that would you.

So once again Cain's ability to push through and agaisnt Thor's power output becomes a direct test of his strength. That's actually a very logical statement no matter how much you want to claim it isn't.

But keep pretending your a logical genius.

Actually you can piss off.

facepalm. Cains ability to push through Thors energy attack is a display of his strength....lol thats the best you can do? Aside the fact that even bringing up such an esoteric means to determine strength is the height of straw grasping, you are claiming it is a test of strength despite the fact that we know that Cain has a seperate power from strength that is concerned with u know unstoppability which would thus be responsible for his ability to push through anything. You clearly dont think things through before hitting reply. Atrocious. Simply Atrocious.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Juggernauts win.

Two of the Juggernauts only need to walk towards each other while the third one places a Hulk in between the first two just when they are about to collide. SPLAT. Rinse, repeat, until there are no more Hulks left. The Juggernauts will be using their unstoppable momentum to achieve the aforementioned steps.

Two different Hulks have already stopped the Juggernaut forward momentum. Not going to work here.

Newjak
^facepalm. Cains ability to push through Thors energy attack is a display of his strength....lol thats the best you can do? Aside the fact that even bringing up such an esoteric means to determine strength is the height of straw grasping. You are claiming it is a test of strength despite the fact that we know that Cain has a seperate power from strength that is concerned with u know unstoppability which would thus be responsible for his ability to push through anything. You clearly dont think things through before hitting reply. Yawn didn't I say pushing power explicitly. You need to learn to read brah.

Of course there is the direct contest between WWH and Juugernaut if you want. It shows him being to match Hulk's strength because of it in essence his unstoppability does become his strength.

Like I said you can piss/bugger/f*ck off cause you don't have anything really intelligent to say or you just aren't smart enough to follow along.

Newjak
Two different Hulks have already stopped the Juggernaut forward momentum. Not going to work here. What War Hulk who had Celestial technology?

And WWH never stopped it you can clearly see him getting pushed back in the scans. So you can go like NJ and stop being stupid carver and thinking you have the logical win here. Cause ya don't.

carver9
facepalm. Cains ability to push through Thors energy attack is a display of his strength....lol thats the best you can do? Aside the fact that even bringing up such an esoteric means to determine strength is the height of straw grasping, you are claiming it is a test of strength despite the fact that we know that Cain has a seperate power from strength that is concerned with u know unstoppability which would thus be responsible for his ability to push through anything. You clearly dont think things through before hitting reply. Atrocious. Simply Atrocious.

laughing out loud

carver9
What War Hulk who had Celestial technology?

And WWH never stopped it you can clearly see him getting pushed back in the scans. So you can go like NJ and stop being stupid carver and thinking you have the logical win here. Cause ya don't.

Show me him being pushed back.

Newjak
Show me him being pushed back. I don't have the scan but if you look at it closely, you better pay real close attention cause I know you have trouble grasping details and understanding things, you see where Hulk's foot has moved backwards where Cain's foot has moved forwards. There's a little bit of moved Earth in front of Hulk's foot.

Indicating what carver, he got pushed backwards. I'll say it again for you.

His...foot..was...shown..pushed...backwards.

You think you can get it this time.

Naija boy
Yawn didn't I say pushing power explicitly. You need to learn to read brah.

Of course there is the direct contest between WWH and Juugernaut if you want. It shows him being to match Hulk's strength because of it in essence his unstoppability does become his strength.

Like I said you can piss/bugger/f*ck off cause you don't have anything really intelligent to say or you just aren't smart enough to follow along.

Are you a toddler?His Pushing power comes from his unstoppability genius. Adding power as you adroitly did means diddly squat. You are merely creating a false distinction in another useless atempt to save face. lol keep talking about intelligence if it makes you feel smarter. Ill even keep calling you genius if it helps. I am a nice guy afterall smile

Keep it up Einstein.

carver9
I don't have the scan but if you look at it closely, you better pay real close attention cause I know you have trouble grasping details and understanding things, you see where Hulk's foot has moved backwards where Cain's foot has moved forwards. There's a little bit of moved Earth in front of Hulk's foot.

Indicating what carver, he got pushed backwards. I'll say it again for you.

His...foot..was...shown..pushed...backwards.

You think you can get it this time.

Which proves my case. Jugs push WWH back some inches, then WWH stops him directly in his spot. Jugs couldn't push him back which means Juggernaut forward momentum was halted. In the beginning, yes, Juggernaut pushed him an inch, after that, he could not budge WWH...the ground was giving out because of this.

Newjak
Are you a toddler?His Pushing power comes from his genius. Adding power as you adroitly did means diddly squat. You are merely creating a false distinction in another useless atempt to save face. lol keep talking about intelligence if it makes you feel smarter. Ill even keep calling you genius if it helps. I am a nice guy afterall smile

Keep it up Einstein. NO WAY. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!

You have shown me the light Naija. Wow you're so smart.

Not really that is actually pretty stupid considering it pretty much didn't change my stance at all. He still is able to push a lot, who cares where it comes from. He can still do it which directly relates to weight being moved, how much force he can over come and get this brain dead Nb how much force he can apply to things. So it does mean a lot in this fight. Keep trying though I know you need to feel good about your self somehow.

Thanks for the compliment to.

Newjak
Which proves my case. Jugs push WWH back some inches, then WWH stops him directly in his spot. Jugs couldn't push him back which means Juggernaut forward momentum was halted. In the beginning, yes, Juggernaut pushed him an inch, after that, he could not budge WWH...the ground was giving out because of this. What are you talking about??? WWH Hulk didn't stop it he simply diverted it enough that he wasn't taking the full brunt of it anymore. Cain was still moving forward just in a slight different direction, and Hulk still couldn't overcome it comepletely which is why he side stepped cause he knew he couldn't stop Cain one on one for sure.

Jeez Carver learn to read stories before you cite them and decide to make claims. I know you just like looking at the pictures but there are words.

Naija boy
lol Anyways. Team Hulk wins

Newjak
lol anyways. Team Hulk wins. Not really nothing they can do, and they can't BFR Kuurth either.

All Kuurth would have to do is let Hulk slam into him destroying the world then Kuurth wins cause he can still fly but the Hulk's are screwed floating around in space.

carver9
What are you talking about??? WWH Hulk didn't stop it he simply diverted it enough that he wasn't taking the full brunt of it anymore. Cain was still moving forward just in a slight different direction, and Hulk still couldn't overcome it comepletely which is why he side stepped cause he knew he couldn't stop Cain one on one for sure.

Jeez Carver learn to read stories before you cite them and decide to make claims. I know you just like looking at the pictures but there are words.

I'm not seeing WWH being pushed back.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

Newjak

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg I why don't go ahead and post all the pages between when they first clash until then. It's in there if you look.

Uriel005
I favor the hulks in this fight but the reality is that both teams are capable of space punching the other for a bfr.

abhilegend
Lulz @ this thread.

Placidity
Hulks lose.

Newjak
Originally posted by Uriel005
I favor the hulks in this fight but the reality is that both teams are capable of space punching the other for a bfr. Kuurth can fly

carver9
The Hulks stomp. Stronger, just as durable, faster, smarter, and more powerful.

Placidity
The Hulk gets stomped. Less Stronger, less just as durable, less faster, less smarter, and less more powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
The Hulk gets stomped. Less Stronger, less just as durable, less faster, less smarter, and less more powerful.

Lol, so you are going to follow me and mimic what I say?

Placidity
Lol, so you are going to follow me and mimic what I say?

I know right, sounds ridiculous.

carver9
I know right, sounds ridiculous.

When you do it, yes, it sounds ridiculous...when I do it, it sounds like art.

Ptr_Grifin
WWH never stopped Juggs. Newjak is right, plus the writer even said Juggs was not stopped.

Horrificus

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0028.jpg

I see Cain being begged to stop, because HIS power was undermining the foundation of the mansion. Not Hulk.

I see Hulk agreeing that "nothing can stop the Juggernaut", then getting the hell out of Dodge!

That's what ya call a "Scaredy-Move". Usually made by individuals that are feeling "scared", realizing they are much too close to becoming the immediate recipient of a full-body, skirt-wearing, girlie-scream-causing, modeling-days-are-over, old-school beating.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
I see Cain being begged to stop, because HIS power was undermining the foundation of the mansion. Not Hulk.

I see Hulk agreeing that "nothing can stop the Juggernaut", then getting the hell out of Dodge!

I'm seeing Hulk stopping him and Hulk never left because Juggernaut was there, he left because he achieved his goal. He told Juggernaut he wasn't there for him. Juggernaut could never accomplish what WWH accomplished during that arc. Juggernaut wants to grow up and be like Hulk.

Horrificus
I'm seeing Hulk stopping him and Hulk never left because Juggernaut was there, he left because he achieved his goal. He told Juggernaut he wasn't there for him. Juggernaut could never accomplish what WWH accomplished during that arc. Juggernaut wants to grow up and be like Hulk. Oh. I'm sorry Carver. I had no idea that we would end up opposing each other in this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am sorry for making fun of Hulk.

It was very heroic and tough, the way he stepped out of the way.

Hulk ftw! big grin

carver9
Oh. I'm sorry Carver. I had no idea that we would end up opposing each other in this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am sorry for making fun of Hulk.

It was very heroic and tough, the way he stepped out of the way.

Hulk ftw! big grin

Lol...its about time we clashed. Let's get this out of the way so that we can be friends again. cool

Horrificus
Lol...its about time we clashed. Let's get this out of the way so that we can be friends again. cool Naw. Juggs doesn't need my help here. The scans say it all.

And there seem to be plenty of "Juggxperts" in this thread already.

I'm gonna watch. smile

carver9
Naw. Juggs doesn't need my help here. The scans say it all.

And there seem to be plenty of "Juggxperts" in this thread already.

I'm gonna watch. smile

I like the way you debate though. You're relentless, provide scans and make.good points. I'm ready for this...let's get our scans ready. You have knowledge of the character as well.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yeesh. This thread turned into a train wreck. Thats what happens when Hulk is in a thread and his fans

TheHulk
Hulk 10/10

DontEatMeat
juggernauts easily

DontEatMeat
Hulks easily

DarkSaint85
The Hulks win.Even granting juggernauts complete invulnerability which imo is fairly dubious, the gap in strength between WBH and the crew of juggernauts is enormous. The hulks win still win via BFR.

Good luck trying to BFR Kuurth...

Mistress-Death
Juggs easy, that's unless you ignore simple punches are not putting the Juggs team down and wank the hell out of the Hulks that is!

janus77
WWH bfrs Classic Juggernaut with a punch, in the first second.
He then takes Kuurth and gives him the mother of all beat downs, eventually crushing Kuurth completely.

Meanwhile, WBH annihilates both Classic Juggernaut (who has been punched straight to the moon by WWH) and 8th dj with a massive ThunderClap.

The End.

Oh and Maestro Hulk just sits around because it's not like he's going to be needed.

Sabro
Kuurth can solo

8th day can solo

Classic is not threatened at all by these weaklings

Lord Feron
FP Kuurth is too much. Nothing could even impede his movement.

TheHulk
Newjak You Sound So Delusional......

Mistress-Death
Irony coming from you

Horrificus
I like the way you debate though. You're relentless, provide scans and make.good points. I'm ready for this...let's get our scans ready. You have knowledge of the character as well. Thanks buddy.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Irony coming from you Me Lol I Did Not Say Nothing But 2 Post?? wink

Newjak
Originally posted by TheHulk
Me Lol I Did Not Say Nothing But 2 Post?? wink He's probably referring to all your other posts across the forum wink

TheHulk
He's probably referring to all your other posts across the forum wink Then His Wrong Cause I Barely Get In Debates wink

Mistress-Death
Me Lol I Did Not Say Nothing But 2 Post?? wink You give the Hulk the win in every thread and your username is the Hulk lol that says it all.

TheHulk
You give the Hulk the win in every thread and your username is the Hulk lol that says it all. Lol And That's It...I Say Nothing Else Than That Since Carver Has That Job Of Debating For Hulk I Just Say Who Wins,My Username?? Fine I If I Put My Username 'UAreGay' I Guess Everyone I Talk To Is Gay Eh???

Mistress-Death
So you're thick aswell as not understanding(as Newjack pointed out) what irony is.

Must be a Hulk thing /shrug

TheHulk
So you're thick aswell as not understanding(as Newjack pointed out) what irony is.

Must be a Hulk thing /shrug Or Maybe You Are Just Petty.

Mistress-Death
Or Maybe You Are Just Petty. Says the kid who said Newjack was dellusional for giving his opinion on things!

Point proven on my behalf me thinks.

TheHulk
Says the kid who said Newjack was dellusional for giving his opinion on things!

Point proven on my behalf me thinks. Ohhh Opinion Which He Think It's A Fact....Gotcha big grin

carver9
Ohhh Opinion Which He Think It's A Fact....Gotcha big grin

You are wasting your time arguing against Mistress. You're going to get him upset and make him spam/create Hulk threads.

Naija boy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Good luck trying to BFR Kuurth...

True Bfring Kuurth in particular would be the problem in this fight but he can be tackled last in a more comfortable 3 on 1 situation and the combined efforts of the three hulks including WBH will be able to put him down imo. When one takes an actual objective look at juggernauts feats and battles, it becomes clear that his absolute invincibility and invulnerability, cannot at all be substantiated by on panel fact. Furthermore, the key here is that there hasnt even been one credible argument put forward regarding the issue of the strength gap. Horrible examples have been brought up to downplay WBH strength level with him even being compared to Thor, regular juggernaut,....and even a truly woeful attempt to downplay him by referencing silver surfers energy output (talk about moronic). The whole thing has been atrocious. I refuted all of these nonsensical claims pretty indepthly (really some are so daft they are self defeating), and then I was faced with "I dont like it so im gonna ignore it" type responses that had no counter to the refutations and openly ignored them but yet still went ahead to repeat the same thing adnauseam.

I know Hulk gets a bad rap sometimes because of the extreme "skyfather skyfather!" claims of the likes of carver and such but really its no better when we have a bunch of self acclaimed juggxperts patting themselves on the back, without being able to put forward a single refutation concerning the strength gap, between the lot of them lol. Honestly I have a bit of time open to me so i freaking dare any or ALL of the pro juggernaut/anti-hulk crowd to battlezone me on the strength levels of WBH and any of the juggernaut incarnations in this thread. lol i dont normally get involved in these but the attempt to utilize group wide idiocy in order to hide lack of substance is alarming. erm

TheHulk
True Bfring Kuurth in particular would be the problem in this fight but he can be tackled last in a more comfortable 3 on 1 situation and the combined efforts of the three hulks including WBH will be able to put him down imo. When one takes an actual objective look at juggernauts feats and battles, it becomes clear that his absolute invincibility and invulnerability, cannot at all be substantiated by on panel fact. Furthermore, the key here is that there hasnt even been one credible argument put forward regarding the issue of the strength gap. Horrible examples have been brought up to downplay WBH strength level with him even being compared to Thor, regular juggernaut,....and even a truly woeful attempt to downplay him by referencing silver surfers energy output (talk about moronic). The whole thing has been atrocious. I refuted all of these nonsensical claims pretty indepthly (really some are so daft they are self defeating), and then I was faced with "I dont like it so im gonna ignore it" type responses that had no counter to the refutations and openly ignored them but yet still went ahead to repeat the same thing adnauseam.

I know Hulk gets a bad rap sometimes because of the extreme "skyfather skyfather!" claims of the likes of carver and such but really its no better when we have a bunch of self acclaimed juggxperts patting themselves on the back, without being able to put forward a single refutation concerning the strength gap, between the lot of them lol. Honestly I have a bit of time open to me so i freaking dare any or ALL of the pro juggernaut/anti-hulk crowd to battlezone me on the strength levels of WBH and any of the juggernaut incarnations in this thread. lol i dont normally get involved in these but the attempt to utilize group wide idiocy in order to hide lack of substance is alarming. erm You Sound Like A British Man........

Newjak

I know Hulk gets a bad rap sometimes because of the extreme "skyfather skyfather!" claims of the likes of carver and such but really its no better when we have a bunch of self acclaimed juggxperts patting themselves on the back, without being able to put forward a single refutation concerning the strength gap, between the lot of them lol. Honestly I have a bit of time open to me so i freaking dare any or ALL of the pro juggernaut/anti-hulk crowd to battlezone me on the strength levels of WBH and any of the juggernaut incarnations in this thread. lol i dont normally get involved in these but the attempt to utilize group wide idiocy in order to hide lack of substance is alarming. erm Actually you didn't refute anything at least not as indepth as you would say.

The whole point was to show that there is in fact not that big a gap difference in strength or POWER as you would like to pretend.

I also would like to make special note I also used feats such as Hercules holding up the Heavens, and Superman's maggedon feat to showcase that WBH is not playing in some ungodly out of reach power level. Which is is another reason why I brought up Silver Surfer. He can casually destroy a planet from attacking someone else he didn't do it with strength but he did do it with his power which shows once again WBH isn't that special.

Some was to prove strength some power level if you can't understand the difference or the intention so be it.

I've already pointed out Classic Juggeranut was overpowering and pushing WWH backwards. Which shows Hulk's strength isn't going to overwhelm him.

So these are the points:

WBH's feats are not anything special when you compare to what other people can do strength or power wise.

Kuurth is more powerful then Classic Juggernaut, who proved to be a match for WWH.

8th Day is more powerful then Classic Juggernaut.

So as stated before WBH is not playing in some ungodly realm of strength or power we have not seen before. The only reason you guys keep giving him a nod is based on some notion that just because he went all green and glowy that he somehow jumped in exponentially greater power levels then what he was before.

While I do agree he did jump up in power how much is purely speculative, and your so called amazing feat once again is not that impressive at this level of power especially considering he was only half of that feat or did you forget someone else was also supplying power to that feat.

The question you need to ask yourself is this if two Superman, or Two Thors, or Silver surfer's, or two Hercules, or two Beta Ray Bills did the same thing would outcome still be the same for the Dark Dimension.. Yeah based on feats for most of the characters I would argue yes they could do it.

So you can't really prove that WBH has such a higher strength max then WWH at least not through feats. Instead what you guys are really relying on is a pure speculative notion that he just simply had to be so much more powerful which in and of itself is stupid.

Magnon
Two different Hulks have already stopped the Juggernaut forward momentum. Not going to work here.

That is a lie. WWH was pushed back by Juggernaut, and had to admit Juggs was unstoppable. Actually, that he was pushed back shows that Juggs is actually physically stronger than WWH. His unstoppable momentum only applies to situations where he is already moving, whereas in that fight they were locking hands while standing still at start. He had to gain some starting momentum by overcoming WWH's physical strength. War Hulk didn't stop Juggs either, a Celestial tentacle/aura did. Unfortunately for Team Hulk, they don't have access to Celestial tentacles in this fight.

DontEatMeat
8 day juggernaut solo

carver9
Actually you didn't refute anything at least not as indepth as you would say.

The whole point was to show that there is in fact not that big a gap difference in strength or POWER as you would like to pretend.

I also would like to make special note I also used feats such as Hercules holding up the Heavens, and Superman's maggedon feat to showcase that WBH is not playing in some ungodly out of reach power level. Which is is another reason why I brought up Silver Surfer. He can casually destroy a planet from attacking someone else he didn't do it with strength but he did do it with his power which shows once again WBH isn't that special.

Some was to prove strength some power level if you can't understand the difference or the intention so be it.

I've already pointed out Classic Juggeranut was overpowering and pushing WWH backwards. Which shows Hulk's strength isn't going to overwhelm him.

So these are the points:

WBH's feats are not anything special when you compare to what other people can do strength or power wise.

Kuurth is more powerful then Classic Juggernaut, who proved to be a match for WWH.

8th Day is more powerful then Classic Juggernaut.

So as stated before WBH is not playing in some ungodly realm of strength or power we have not seen before. The only reason you guys keep giving him a nod is based on some notion that just because he went all green and glowy that he somehow jumped in exponentially greater power levels then what he was before.

While I do agree he did jump up in power how much is purely speculative, and your so called amazing feat once again is not that impressive at this level of power especially considering he was only half of that feat or did you forget someone else was also supplying power to that feat.

The question you need to ask yourself is this if two Superman, or Two Thors, or Silver surfer's, or two Hercules, or two Beta Ray Bills did the same thing would outcome still be the same for the Dark Dimension.. Yeah based on feats for most of the characters I would argue yes they could do it.

So you can't really prove that WBH has such a higher strength max then WWH at least not through feats. Instead what you guys are really relying on is a pure speculative notion that he just simply had to be so much more powerful which in and of itself is stupid.

Newjack...lol, you are terrible at this. Each one of those Heralds has been out in the same situation as Hulk and nothing happened to the planet. Superman went all.out against Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Doomsday and didn't cause a dent in the planet. Thor went all out against Serpent, Herc in a fist fight, Savage Hulk, Maestro, he was even amped when he faced Thanos and none of that happened. Hulk and Betty was fist fighting and the shock wave from their punches was melting everyone in the vicinity.

Bill also went all out against a Tanaraq empowered wrecking crew, Asteroth and nothing of the sort even came close to happening...you bringing up high end fts for Heralds...What don't you understand? Weaker incarnations of Hulks has done similar fts. I'm literally shaking my head at you...literally.

Newjak
Newjack...lol, you are terrible at this. Each one of those Heralds has been out in the same situation as Hulk and nothing happened to the planet. Superman went all.out against Black Adam, Wonder Woman, Doomsday and didn't cause a dent in the planet. Thor went all out against Serpent, Herc in a fist fight, Savage Hulk, Maestro, he was even amped when he faced Thanos and none of that happened. Hulk and Betty was fist fighting and the shock wave from their punches was melting everyone in the vicinity.

Bill also went all out against a Tanaraq empowered wrecking crew, Asteroth and nothing of the sort even came close to happening...you bringing up high end fts for Heralds...What don't you understand? Weaker incarnations of Hulks has done similar fts. I'm literally shaking my head at you...literally. The problem is you keep calling them weaker versions like they are so significantly lower than WBH the fact is besides a few baseless statements . You can't really prove WBH is better than previous version of Hulk through feats. Savage Hulk has had better feats I'm pretty sure.

As for the rest those took place on earth. That stuff happens all the time. And Bill destroyed a planet in his fight through his own power without any help.

I'm sure you can look to other feats to see what happens when these characters really cut loose.
Heck Thor/Hercules were arm wrestling and getting ready to knock the Earth of its axis.

I'm fairly certain Superman has had fights where entire dimensional barriers were breaking down.

The point is when on earth those types of things don't happen when characters are cutting lose cause they would destroy the entire planet.

If you want to speak logically anyone with planet busting powers releasing their full strength on a planet would cause it massive amounts of damage even swinging through just air cause the sheer force alone would cause tidal waves destruction. The only reason it doesn't happen is once again because comics have to keep the planet earth around.

carver9
The problem is you keep calling them weaker versions like they are so significantly lower than WBH the fact is besides a few baseless statements . You can't really prove WBH is better than previous version of Hulk through feats.

as for the rest those took place on earth. that stuff happens all the time.

I'm sure you can look to other feats to see what happens when these characters really cut loose.
Heck Thor/Hercules were arm wrestling and getting ready to knock the Earth of its axis.

I'm fairly certain Superman has had fights where entire dimensional barriers were breaking down.

The point is when on earth those types of things don't happen when characters are cutting lose cause they would destroy the entire planet.

My question to you. Where would you put Savage Hulk strength wise comparable to Superman and Thor?

-Pr-

Bill also went all out against a Tanaraq empowered wrecking crew, Asteroth and nothing of the sort even came close to happening...you bringing up high end fts for Heralds...What don't you understand? Weaker incarnations of Hulks has done similar fts. I'm literally shaking my head at you...literally.

Your logic sucks, tbh.

TheHulk
Heaven Sake......This Is Turning To One Of The Most Stupid Debates This Forum Has Seen... sad

Newjak
My question to you. Where would you put Savage Hulk strength wise comparable to Superman and Thor? I've already answered this in the whose stronger thread didn't I?

Hulk,notice I only used Hulk I'm not gonna play your stupid little trap game, will likely be portrayed as stronger then Superman, who in turn will likely be portrayed a stronger than Thor. The gaps aren't that big though.

If you look at high end feat it's probably Hulk=Superman>Thor but once again only slightly.

At the end they are all characters known for their great strength. All characters can be dynamic in that strength as needed for the story.

I pick based solely on feel for who I would say a writer would write as stronger in a story between the characters.

carver9
I've already answered this in the whose stronger thread didn't I?

Hulk,notice I only used Hulk I'm not gonna play your stupid little trap game, will likely be portrayed as stronger then Superman, who in turn will likely be portrayed a stronger than Thor. The gaps aren't that big though.

If you look at high end feat it's probably Hulk=Superman>Thor but once again only slightly.

At the end they are all characters known for their great strength. All characters can be dynamic in that strength as needed for the story.

I pick based solely on feel for who I would say a writer would write as stronger in a story between the characters.

So Savage Hulk is stronger or equal to Superman and Thor?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Your logic sucks, tbh.

My logic makes sense.

Newjak
So Savage Hulk is stronger or equal to Superman and Thor? You see I know what you're trying to do carver and it's stupid.

You see in order for the point you are trying to make be valid to me, I would have to believe 'WBH' is so far above what 'Savage Hulk' can do. I don't.

As for your question in a purely physical H2H no other powers fight including speed being equal, Thor and Superman would both give WBH a run for his money. But Hulk would be portrayed as stronger cause it's his niche.

Thor and Superman would both beat WBH if all powers were allowed.

carver9
You see I know what you're trying to do carver and it's stupid.

You see in order for the point you are trying to make be valid to me, I would have to believe 'WBH' is so far above what 'Savage Hulk' can do. I don't.

As for your question in a purely physical H2H no other powers fight including speed Thor and Superman would both give WBH a run for his money. But Hulk would be portrayed as stronger cause it's his niche.

Thor and Superman would both beat WBH if all powers were allowed.

Why can't you answer my question? Well, answer this. Basing it off of fts, who's stronger, Darkseid, Doomsday, or Savage Hulk?

Newjak
Why can't you answer my question? Well, answer this. Basing it off of fts, who's stronger, Darkseid, Doomsday, or Savage Hulk? I did answer your question read it again you'll see it.

carver9
I did answer your question read it again you'll see it.

Shaking my head. So when Thor fought Bi Beast and got overpowered twice, Thor allowed that to happen?

Can you answer the other question as well? Who's stronger out the 3 individuals I posted above?

Newjak
Shaking my head. So when Thor fought Bi Beast and got overpowered twice, Thor allowed that to happen?

Can you answer the other question as well? Who's stronger out the 3 individuals I posted above? Since Thor tends to hold back a lot it is very possible stick out tongue

laughing Why so you can say:

"Oh you think Savage Hulk is stronger than such and such.

Well WBH is sooooooooooooooo much stronger than Savage you have to admit that WBH is totally way stronger than such and such then."

Like I said the whole point you trying to make depends on the notion that WBH is so far above Savage even though feat wise that's not really the case. Nor do I actually think WBH is that much stronger than Savage at his best.

As for the rest Doomsday would probably be WBH equal due to his feat of being stronger than Superman in fights, Darkseid is just all over the place so you're not gonna get a definitive answer there.

carver9
Lol...are you implying that Thor is stronger than Savage Hulk? Are YOU REALLY SAYING THIS? Look at their fights. At one point, Savage Hulk beat the hell out of Thor in a physical fight.

http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page13.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page13.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page14.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page14.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page15.jpg.html?o=15
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page16.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=page16.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/page17.jpg.html?o=17
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page18.jpg
http://m792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?src=www&action=view&current=page19.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page20.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page21.jpg
http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy204/logan48227/Mighty%20Thor%20385/?action=view&current=page22.jpg

Thor physically got dominated by Hulk...overpowered...faced WRECKED and you are seriously trying to say Thor is physically on WWH level, let alone WBH level...two beings that far outweigh Savage Hulk in strength. Get out of here with your lowballing. WBH would one panel Thor a**.

I can easily prove that WWH is above Savage Hulk. I can also easily prove that WBH is far above both. Answer this, did Thor allow this to happen as well. Your entire argument revolves around Thor holding back which is a terrible way to debate when there was nothing shown or stated he holds back in EVERY fight...especially against Savage Hulk, someone he know can take a punch.

abhilegend
I can easily prove that WWH is above Savage Hulk. I can also easily prove that WBH is far above both. Answer this, did Thor allow this to happen as well. Your entire argument revolves around Thor holding back which is a terrible way to debate when there was nothing shown or stated he holds back in EVERY fight...especially against Savage Hulk, someone he know can take a punch.
An amped Skaar and the entire Avengers that consisted of...

Ms. Marvel
War Machine
Thing
Spiderman
Reed
Invisible Woman.

These peeps are more powerful than Savage Hulk and Thing.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend

Them being as a team is more powerful than Savage Hulk and Thing. I would put Skaar alone over Savage Hulk AND whomever else I said Savage Hulk was stronger than.

Naija boy
Actually you didn't refute anything at least not as indepth as you would say.

I know what your whole point was but you didnt prove your whole point because you kept bringing up different examples which i shot down clearly pointing out the flaws in each of them, from the Silver Surfer example, to the Thor and BRB examples to the 8th day juggernaut example. I know what you intended to prove. The issue is you failed woefully at proving it. Equivocating between the terms strength and power so that you can bring in as many irrelevant examples as you like is not going to fly.

The feats you hold on to are not feats that are even quantifiably comparable. The ones you tried to use i.e Bill and the midgard serpent feat which are directly relatable to Thor, I have debunked in this very thread. For Hercules holding up the heavens i.e him holding up the sky, it cant be quantified strength wise due to its metaphysical nature. Even superman moving the wheels of mageddon is ambiguous in terms of the actual amount of strength it took. These ones are ambiguous and save perhaps superman none of the characters you were even using have outlier strength feats that can be quantifiably compared in the first place. The thing is even if they did, those strength feats would represent extreme outliers and hence be inapplicable because here we use consistent portrayals. WBH is a specific incarnation of the Hulk that is defined by his permanent status at that level of strength. Even superman who is the only character you mentioned that can perhaps be compared when taking into account his highest feats is not consistently portrayed at anywhere close to that strength level. Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Juggernaut, dont even have high feats approaching that level of strength and by consistent portrayal are even further below that. Furthermore bringing up Silver surfer, is retarded because as I explained his energy literally engulfed the planet which makes it fundamentally different from hulks feat due to the different impacts as well as different attack methods. It doesnt show that WBH isnt that special because its not even tangentially relevant to WBHs feat. You are grasping at such straws and throwing in red herrings all over the place in order to maintain your preconceived notion of equality between Hulk Thor Juggernaut and these other characters strengthwise while blatantly ignoring the fact that WBH was a clear elevation from that level of strength.

Classic juggernaut pushing WWH back, has no relevance to WBH, a character that is undisputably far superior to WWH. Your attempt to equate the two characters power levels when they were explicitly differentiated on panel by Hulk himself (when he made it clear that he had been holding back the whole time) is criminal fanboy revisionism and horrendous disregard for the authorial intention behind the character. It is really downright embarassing. Once again I dare you do a battlezone with me on this...because I will absolutely tear your nonsensical fanboy postulations to shreds.

You state the points and provide no support for them and yet try to characterize it as some form of argument. Go learn how to reason you dunce. This quote above is farcical. You easily grant that Kuurth and 8th day juggernaut are more powerful than classic juggernaut (direct character comparison) but then contend that WBH feats are nothing special and despite being clearly indicated as more powerful than WWH (another direct character comparison), decide to place him at that same level of power. Yet Kuurth and 8th day juggernauts feats pale in comparison to WBHs but you ignore that because in their case, a direct character comparison suits you. Get this self serving hypocrisy out of here.

Stating it till you are blue in the face will not validate it or make it any less moronic. The jump in power while not exactly determinable, has a range that can be reasonably inferred by any body with a lick of sense. Even supplying half of the power for that sort of feat is way above the stuff you have mentioned. You have not been able to show in any way shape or form how the feat is not that impressive but have instead referenced the feats of other characters ad nauseam; feats which firstly are incomparable to what WBH achieved, and secondly represent outliers in their history as opposed to consistent portrayal and thus become invalid when making determinations pertaining to consistent strength levels. Throw in some self serving hypocrisy and a few red herrings and you have a cogent argument in your bizarro world.facepalm

If two hercules, two thors, silver surfers, superman, or even two WWH level beings did that based on their consistent strength levels the outcome would not even be close to the same. This is extremely significant as that is what we go by. Heck for almost all of those characters even their highest outlier feats pale in comparison. Claiming that WBH doesnt have a higher max level of strength than WWH is a profilable level of idiocy and really underscores your inability to interpret on panel depictions. As i said before, atrocious. Simply Atrocious.

To make it clear once again just in case you missed it the first time:

I dare you do a battlezone with me on this...because I will absolutely tear your nonsensical fanboy postulations to shreds.

hmm...maybe i should go make the thread smile

carver9
Wow...he did say that Kuurth is above 8th day who is above Classic but he can't accept that WBH is multitudes above Savage Hulk. WTF.

DontEatMeat
Wow...he did say that Kuurth is above 8th day who is above Classic but he can't accept that WBH is multitudes above Savage Hulk. WTF.

http://www.omfgod.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/funny-facepalms-061.jpg

Newjak
I know what your whole point was but you didnt prove your whole point because you kept bringing up different examples which i shot down clearly pointing out the flaws in each of them, from the Silver Surfer example, to the Thor and BRB examples to the 8th day juggernaut example. I know what you intended to prove. The issue is you failed woefully at proving it. Equivocating between the terms strength and power so that you can bring in as many irrelevant examples as you like is not going to fly.

The feats you hold on to are not feats that are even quantifiably comparable. The ones you tried to use i.e Bill and the midgard serpent feat which are directly relatable to Thor, I have debunked in this very thread. For Hercules holding up the heavens i.e him holding up the sky, it cant be quantified strength wise due to its metaphysical nature. Even superman moving the wheels of mageddon is ambiguous in terms of the actual amount of strength it took. These ones are ambiguous and save perhaps superman none of the characters you were even using have outlier strength feats that can be quantifiably compared in the first place. The thing is even if they did, those strength feats would represent extreme outliers and hence be inapplicable because here we use consistent portrayals. WBH is a specific incarnation of the Hulk that is defined by his permanent status at that level of strength. Even superman who is the only character you mentioned that can perhaps be compared when taking into account his highest feats is not consistently portrayed at anywhere close to that strength level. Thor, Beta Ray Bill and Juggernaut, dont even have high feats approaching that level of strength and by consistent portrayal are even further below that. Furthermore bringing up Silver surfer, is retarded because as I explained his energy literally engulfed the planet which makes it fundamentally different from hulks feat due to the different impacts as well as different attack methods. It doesnt show that WBH isnt that special because its not even tangentially relevant to WBHs feat. You are grasping at such straws and throwing in red herrings all over the place in order to maintain your preconceived notion of equality between Hulk Thor Juggernaut and these other characters strengthwise while blatantly ignoring the fact that WBH was a clear elevation from that level of strength.

Classic juggernaut pushing WWH back, has no relevance to WBH, a character that is undisputably far superior to WWH. Your attempt to equate the two characters power levels when they were explicitly differentiated on panel by Hulk himself (when he made it clear that he had been holding back the whole time) is criminal fanboy revisionism and horrendous disregard for the authorial intention behind the character. It is really downright embarassing. Once again I dare you do a battlezone with me on this...because I will absolutely tear your nonsensical fanboy postulations to shreds.

You state the points and provide no support for them and yet try to characterize it as some form of argument. Go learn how to reason you dunce. This quote above is farcical. You easily grant that Kuurth and 8th day juggernaut are more powerful than classic juggernaut (direct character comparison) but then contend that WBH feats are nothing special and despite being clearly indicated as more powerful than WWH (another direct character comparison), decide to place him at that same level of power. Yet Kuurth and 8th day juggernauts feats pale in comparison to WBHs but you ignore that because in their case, a direct character comparison suits you. Get this self serving hypocrisy out of here.

Stating it till you are blue in the face will not validate it or make it any less moronic. The jump in power while not exactly determinable, has a range that can be reasonably inferred by any body with a lick of sense. Even supplying half of the power for that sort of feat is way above the stuff you have mentioned. You have not been able to show in any way shape or form how the feat is not that impressive but have instead referenced the feats of other characters ad nauseam; feats which firstly are incomparable to what WBH achieved, and secondly represent outliers in their history as opposed to consistent portrayal and thus become invalid when making determinations pertaining to consistent strength levels. Throw in some self serving hypocrisy and a few red herrings and you have a cogent argument in your bizarro world.facepalm

If two hercules, two thors, silver surfers, superman, or even two WWH level beings did that based on their consistent strength levels the outcome would not even be close to the same. This is extremely significant as that is what we go by. Heck for almost all of those characters even their highest outlier feats pale in comparison. Claiming that WBH doesnt have a higher max level of strength than WWH is a profilable level of idiocy and really underscores your inability to interpret on panel depictions. As i said before, atrocious. Simply Atrocious.

To make it clear once again just in case you missed it the first time:

I dare you do a battlezone with me on this...because I will absolutely tear your nonsensical fanboy postulations to shreds.

hmm...maybe i should go make the thread smile Haha whatever dude Thor and Hercules as already stating were getting ready to shake the Earth of it's orbit. That alone is roughly equal to WBH's feat.

And that is all that needs to be said.

As for the rest you're just flat out wrong, and as for a battle zone and ripping my stuff to shreds. Whatever man. Go for it.

Naija boy
facepalm..idiot

carver9
facepalm..idiot

laughing out loud It's pointless...I would just give up.

Newjak
facepalm..idiot Moron, Imbecile, there other words to describe you as well.

carver9
Moron, Imbecile, there other words to describe you as well.

Thor=Hercules=Savage Hulk=WWH=WBH.

Happy Dance

Newjak
Thor=Hercules=Savage Hulk=WWH=WBH.

Happy Dance The funny thing is your trying to sarcastically prove a point. Guess what you're still stupid and did I ever say that Hercules = thor = Savage Hulk = WWH = WBH.

Please tell me where I said that.

carver9
The funny thing is your trying to sarcastically prove a point. Guess what you're still stupid and did I ever say that Hercules = thor = Savage Hulk = WWH = WBH.

Please tell me where I said that.

Thor and Herc arm wrestled and almost knocked a planet off course. Savage Hulk has fought Herc along with the other Avengers and was working them...Savage Hulk has had good showings against Thor. WWH doesnt matter...even though it was mentioned 50 thousand times that WWH is above Savage and even though WWH ran through people Savage Hulk had problems with, he didnt replicate all of Savage Hulk fts, so it doesn't matter. Beta Ray Bill has destroyed a planetoid, Surfer energy blasted a planet, and per a statement, Thor almost knocked a planet off course...so that makes them=to WBH who is weaker than Savage who is equal to WWH.

That's what I got from your post.

Newjak
Thor and Herc arm wrestled and almost knocked a planet off course. Savage Hulk has fought Herc along with the other Avengers and was working them...Savage Hulk has had good showings against Thor. WWH doesnt matter...even though it was mentioned 50 thousand times that WWH is above Savage and even though WWH ran through people Savage Hulk had problems with, he didnt replicate all of Savage Hulk fts, so it doesn't matter. Beta Ray Bill has destroyed a planetoid, Surfer energy blasted a planet, and per a statement, Thor almost knocked a planet off course...so that makes them=to WBH who is weaker than Savage who is equal to WWH.

That's what I got from your post. Then you obviously need to learn to read and comprehend what is being written. That's not what I've said or been saying.

I've said if there is gap in strength it's not a big one, and that you guys need to stop riding WBH's dick. He's not that special especially not with the people around him like Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules that you guys are basically downplaying to make WBH look better than he really is.

WBH is a beast but not anything more than what those other characters have and can do based on their own feats.

carver9
Then you obviously need to learn to read and comprehend what is being written. That's not what I've said or been saying.

I've said if there is gap in strength it's not a big one, and that you guys need to stop riding WBH's dick. He's not that special especially not with the people around him that you guys are basically downplaying to make him look better than he really is.

So you are saying that WBH is almost equal to Savage Hulk, Superman, and Thor? Do you think Thor and Superman can collide in the air with each other and melt peers to Savage Hulk, melt someone that has defeated Surfer and over powered Merge Hulk and an amped Fing Fang that was empowered with enough magic to lay waste to a planet? And then take out a planet and two moons as a side affect? Then add to that, tanking the blast without having a scratch? Do you honestly believe Superman and Thor can replicate that by just ramming into each other?

Newjak
So you are saying that WBH is almost equal to Savage Hulk, Superman, and Thor? Do you think Thor and Superman can collide in the air with each other and melt a peers to Savage Hulk, melt someone that has defeated Surfer and over powered Merge Hulk and an amped Fing Fang that was empowered with enough magic to lay waste to a planet? And then take out a planet and two moons as a side affect? Then add to that, tanking the blast without having a scratch? Do you honestly believe Superman and Thor can replicate that? Actually yeah considering what they've done in the past I wouldn't put it past them.

It wouldn't to be too far off. I'm pretty sure they probably already have feats that can be similar.

Also you gotta look context with a lot of those things. For one thing Savage Hulk's strength was variable so someone could give a lower end Savage Hulk a fight but still wouldn't be able to take him at his best.

The one guy beat Surfer by using his own power against him. That just means the guy has a very good power to use, it wouldn't be the first time someone did that to Surfer either. So it's not like the guy is super powerful in his own right.

I mean Superman himself has survived a Supernova, I think Thor has to so there tanking a blast without a scratch for ya.

carver9
Actually yeah considering what they've done in the past I wouldn't put it past them.

It wouldn't to be too far off. I'm pretty sure they probably already have feats that can be similar.

Also you gotta look context with a lot of those things. For one thing Savage Hulk's strength was variable so someone could give a lower end Savage Hulk a fight but still wouldn't be able to take him at his best.

The one guy beat Surfer by using his own power against him. That just means the guy has a very good power to use, it wouldn't be the first time someone did that to Surfer either. So it's not like the guy is super powerful in his own right.

I mean Superman himself has survived a Supernova, I think Thor has to so there tanking a blast without a scratch for ya.

Armagedon first attack on Surfer was a blast of his own power which stunned Surfer, then he used his absorption power. Then he overpowered Merged Hulk...an elite and did it in a fashion that not even Thor has done. Then let's not forget that Merge Hulk is twice as powerful as Savage.

In order for you to believe Thor can melt peers of Savage Hulk without even touching them, you would have to believe that Thor could vaporize Savage Hulk with one punch...you are insane to even think this. You would have to believe that Superman could do the same without even touching his opponent. Savage Hulk is physically a high Herald...Bi Beast defeated a pissed Savage in a fist fight, he achieve something that Thor has never done and you think Thor and Superman could kill this person without even touching him...come on newjack...lol.

What fts do you have that makes you think Superman and Thor could vaporize Heralds without even laying a glove on them?

TheHulk
I Can't Believe This But I'm Starting To See Newjacks Point......

carver9
I Can't Believe This But I'm Starting To See Newjacks Point......

I been seen his point...doesn't mean its accurate. His point has so many flaws that he is trapping himself.

TheHulk
I been seen his point...doesn't mean its accurate. His point has so many flaws that he is trapping himself. Like What?

carver9
Like What?

For one...a non holding back Thor can create shockwaves that can vaporize people in Savage Hulk tier when a Thor that was stated on panel using every ounce of strength against Savage Hulk didn't do what Newjack is presuming he could do.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd124/HulkFights/Vs%20Thor/Fight%201/1.jpg

Someone would have to be insane to believe Thor could achieve this, especially against people like Bi Beast, Armageddon, Fing Fang, and Wendigo...hell, he wouldnt be able to do that against the Mindless ones.

carver9
Even if Newjack was to use Earth as a crutch...saying that everything happened because Hulk was on another planet and Marvel wouldn't let anything happen to Earth. Well, I can use Earth as an example as well.

Thor going all out on Earth.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4769/thorvshulkandthing5b.jpg

Hulk holding back on Earth.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh035.jpg

This was him taking a footstep on Earth and destroyed the Eastern seaboard. It was also stated that if he took another step, he could have cracked the planet in half. These are not STOMPS on the ground we are talking about...these are casual footsteps from a restrained Hulk.

Newjack argument is terrible.

carver9
A holding back WBH cause 100% more damage than a Thor that is trying to kill.

TheHulk
Even if Newjack was to use Earth as a crutch...saying that everything happened because Hulk was on another planet and Marvel wouldn't let anything happen to Earth. Well, I can use Earth as an example as well.

This was him taking a footstep on Earth and destroyed the Eastern seaboard. It was also stated that if he took another step, he could have cracked the planet in half. These are not STOMPS on the ground we are talking about...these are casual footsteps from a restrained Hulk.

Newjack argument is terrible. Carver Hulk Would Have Sunk The Entire Eastern Seaboard By Taking Other Step Not Destroying The World...

carver9
Carver Hulk Would Have Sunk The Entire Eastern Seaboard By Taking Other Step Not Destroying The World...

I'm going by Hulks words. I think he knows his own power level.

TheHulk
I'm going by Hulks words. I think he knows his own power level.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh035.jpg That's As Credible As Spider Man Saying He Can Beat Hulk...Seriously Hulk Is Prideful Of Course He Would Say Stuff Like That.

Placidity
Hulk gets stomped.

Nihilist
Hulk gets stomped. thumb up

TheHulk
Hulk gets stomped. Your Pretty Much A Troll Honestly

Newjak

Newjack argument is terrible. Yeah I knew you were gonna do that.

So here's something for you. Thor recently has gotten together with this other storm goddess person. They started to make love but had to stop. You know why?... Because the raw forces they were starting to release would have destroyed the entire planet. Thos stopped them.

And it wasn't like it was a one time deal, they started to do it again on Ego, it was going to destroy him as well. As in Ego the living damn PLANET.

As for the rest Thor trying to kill someone on Earth and not doing any damage. Thor has been documented numerous times as always maintaining a huge of control over himself on Earth because of the devastation he knows he can unleash on it.

He's said and done as much when fighting Hulk before. He started to lose his temper and control and a lot of property damage took place.

The rest is once again pretty much bull.

TheHulk
Yeah I knew you were gonna do that.

So here's something for you. Thor recently has gotten together with this other storm goddess person. They started to make love but had to stop. You know why?... Because the raw forces they were starting to release would have destroyed the entire planet. Thos stopped them.

And it wasn't like it was a one time deal, they started to do it again on Ego, it was going to destroy him as well. As in Ego the living damn PLANET.

As for the rest Thor trying to kill someone on Earth and not doing any damage. Thor has been documented numerous times as always maintaining a huge of control over himself on Earth because of the devastation he knows he can unleash on it.

He's said and done as much when fighting Hulk before. He started to lose his temper and control and a lot of property damage took place.

The rest is once again pretty much bull. Carver Is Right...Your Statment Do Got Many Flaws

Newjak
Carver Is Right...Your Statment Do Got Many Flaws laughing out loud Whatever man

Nihilist
laughing out loud Whatever man NJ dont bother anymore, youre dealing with 2 of the worst posters around in Carver and Hulk.

TheHulk
laughing out loud Whatever man Let Me Get This Straight You Dismiss A Dimension Busting Ft For A Sex Ft??

Mshinu
Originally posted by Magnon
Juggernauts win.

rolling on floor laughing

Anyway the Hulkie Boy Squad looses badly

Newjak
Let Me Get This Straight You Dismiss A Dimension Busting Ft For A Sex Ft?? Haha a sex feat that was gonna destroy the entire planet Earth and everyone one it.

And Ego as well.

And technically they never made it to the sex part they stopped before that at least the first time. wink

TheHulk
Haha a sex feat that was gonna destroy the entire planet Earth and everyone one it.

And Ego as well.

And technically they never made it to the sex part they stopped before that at least the first time. wink Yea Just Almost Destroyed, Just Like How Hulk Almost Destroyed Earth By Taking Step(But Truely It Was Just The Entire Eastern Seaboard That Was Breaking The Breaking The World Stuff Was Stated By Hulk Himself)

Newjak
Yea Just Almost Destroyed, Just Like How Hulk Almost Destroyed Earth By Taking Step(But Truely It Was Just The Entire Eastern Seaboard That Was Breaking The Breaking The World Stuff Was Stated By Hulk Himself) The only reason they didn't is Thor stopped them before anything serious could happen. You know cause he holds back is power back to keep from destroying everything. erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>