Thor vs Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Solar at his best and peak vs

1. Classic Thor
2. Current Thor or OFT
3. KT
4. RKT

Who wins in each of the above both giving it their best and why?

janus77
Insane - ungodly! - stomp by Solar, of all of them combined, chuck in Odin too if you want the old man to get his arse spanked aswell.

This is like pitting Thing against The 4th Celestial Host.

Digi
Originally posted by janus77
Insane - ungodly! - stomp by Solar, of all of them combined, chuck in Odin too if you want the old man to get his arse spanked aswell.

This is like pitting Thing against The 4th Celestial Host.

*smells a thread coming*

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
Solar at his best and peak vs

1. Classic Thor
2. Current Thor or OFT
3. KT
4. RKT

Who wins in each of the above both giving it their best and why? I'm guessing that you aren't very familiar with Solar. He could destroy all of these Thors at the same time, with a gesture.

janus77
Originally posted by Digi
*smells a thread coming*
What? Fourth Celestial Host vs Solar (at his peak!)?

That might be an interesting match, I think ... I can't remember much more than Solar recreating the universe.

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm guessing that you aren't very familiar with Solar. He could destroy all of these Thors at the same time, with a gesture.

Yeah not really... im not sure what tier Solar is if so would you know by any chance? Would you consider him high sky father or above etc but he wont be abstract right, like Imperiex is more powerfull right ??

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
Yeah not really... im not sure what tier Solar is if so would you know by any chance? Would you consider him high sky father or above etc but he wont be abstract right, like Imperiex is more powerfull right ?? Power-wise, Solar is an abstract-level being. He had absolute control over ALL types of energy--and as he put it: EVERYTHING is energy. He went on to created numerous universes just for shits and gigs... An even more impressive feat then that was when Solar, at roughly HALF POWER, destroyed the whole of Valiant and Image comics--a multiverse, essentially.

dmills
Solar's reaction after measuring the Thor's...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/1622476_o.gif

ozz81
Lolololol^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.