WB hulk vs Pre DCNU Superman-CIS off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
No bfr. CIS off. Fight is on an indestructible planet. (so hulk cant be just left floating and speed blitzed) Who wins?

Placidity
Hulk gets stomped.

carver9
Why would you make this when you know people are going to make fairytale ways of how the fight would go? YOU know Hulk is above Supes so why make a thread like this? GOD

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Why would you make this when you know people are going to make fairytale ways of how the fight would go? YOU know Hulk is above Supes so why make a thread like this? GOD

carver, 90% of your posts are fairytales, so I wouldn't go around claiming that of anyone else.

--

As far as the fight goes, Superman doesn't have nearly enough feats to get a fair idea of his current power level.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
carver, 90% of your posts are fairytales, so I wouldn't go around claiming that of anyone else.

--

As far as the fight goes, Superman doesn't have nearly enough feats to get a fair idea of his current power level.

laughing out loud Pr...you are the main reason I stick around on the forum...I can't stop messing with you (no homo).. By the way, I post scans backing up my claims.

Damborgson
Why would you make this when you know people are going to make fairytale ways of how the fight would go? YOU know Hulk is above Supes so why make a thread like this? GOD Because I'm interested in seeing people's opinions. Nothing much more to it really.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Because I'm interested in seeing people's opinions. Nothing much more to it really.

How do you think the fight would go?

abhilegend
Kal rips hulk's heart out by turning intangible./thread

Damborgson
How do you think the fight would go? -I'd lean towards superman personally. But I can be swayed depending on some of the arguments that come up.

Slaanesh
if Supes just go H2H with Hulk..he's gonna get beat..but if he used his power and speed properly..he can take down the Hulk..

-Pr-
laughing out loud Pr...you are the main reason I stick around on the forum...I can't stop messing with you (no homo).. By the way, I post scans backing up my claims.

You do post scans, but backing up your claims? Not really. Most of the time the context is missing.

carver9
-I'd lean towards superman personally. But I can be swayed depending on some of the arguments that come up.

I'm giving this to Superman as well via bfring. This is probably my last post in this thread...don't feel like dealing with debates that ignores on panel proof.

Damborgson
I'm giving this to Superman as well via bfring. This is probably my last post in this thread...don't feel like dealing with debates that ignores on panel proof. No BFR.

-Pr-
I'm giving this to Superman as well via bfring. This is probably my last post in this thread...don't feel like dealing with debates that ignores on panel proof.

Irony?

carver9
No BFR.

Lol...so you are going to take bfring off? Lol. Me being serious, I don't think Superman can muster up the power to even drop let alone damage WBH. All of his attacks will fail and probably wouldn't even tilt WBH body. Even with CIS off I can't picture Superman fighting in the fashion most think, especially for long periods of time and imo it would take one hit and the fight is done.

WBH wins 10/10. Superman needs a lot of partners.

carver9
Irony?

Naah, just look at the Hulk vs Thor CIS off battle. Thread was just terrible. CIS off threads need to be rid of.

Damborgson
Naah, just look at the Hulk vs Thor CIS off battle. Thread was just terrible. CIS off threads need to be rid of. cuz Thor won?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/27529_120501057961272_4245_n.jpg

-Pr-
Naah, just look at the Hulk vs Thor CIS off battle. Thread was just terrible. CIS off threads need to be rid of.

Not my point.

So you only like threads where panels can be ignored, when you're the one ignoring them?

carver9
Not my point.

So you only like threads where panels can be ignored, when you're the one ignoring them?

No, I just disagree with threads where characters do things instantly. Example...someone bring up Thor flying in the air and creates hurricanes, tornadoes with a thousand winds, etc...another person brings up Hulk thinderclapping it away and speed jump Thor...then someone bring up that Thor teleports and then shoot a godblast while throwing his hammer at Hulk at light speed. WTF? Fairy tale fighting that ignores every showing that was done onpanel. CIS battles are half retarded.

TheHulk
Lol...so you are going to take bfring off? Lol. Me being serious, I don't think Superman can muster up the power to even drop let alone damage WBH. All of his attacks will fail and probably wouldn't even tilt WBH body. Even with CIS off I can't picture Superman fighting in the fashion most think, especially for long periods of time and imo it would take one hit and the fight is done.

WBH wins 10/10. Superman needs a lot of partners. Yea I'm Going With This.

DarkSaint85
No, I just disagree with threads where characters do things instantly.

Like omni blasts and thunderclapping in the WBH/JLA thread? Yeah, I can see how you might find that annoying wink

DarkSaint85

--

Its Pre. Unless you were being sarccy?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Its Pre. Unless you were being sarccy?

Bleh, I read it wrong. Shush.

h1a8

WBH wins 10/10. Superman needs a lot of partners.
laughing So your argument is that a CIS off Superman can't damage WBH at all.
I believe all here (even other Hulk fans) would disagree with you.

Name any attacks that WWH faced that was beyond or equal to a CIS off Superman level attack that didn't damage WBH.

TheHulk
Originally posted by h1a8

Name any attacks that WWH faced that was beyond or equal to a CIS off Superman level attack that didn't damage WBH. I Actually Agree With Carver.....Damn

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

Name any attacks that WWH faced that was beyond or equal to a CIS off Superman level attack that didn't damage WBH.

80 earth weigh, easily. Which was proven previously, Thor moved a thousand Earth weight which exceeds Superman 80 Earth weight ft. Thor fought Savage Hulk who was shown to be stronger than Thor during this fight which means that Hulk is within the 1000 earth weight range as well. Well, Thor fought Bi Beast and was over powered twice and Thor compared Bi Beast strength to the 1000+ Earth weight Savage Hulk. Wendigo has also been compared to Savage Hulk 1000 Earth weight a** as well and has stalemated a pissed Savage. Well, all of them including Armaggedon, who has overpowered Merged Hulk who was stated on panel as being twice as strong as an angry Savage Hulk...they were all attacking WBH with their planetary+ strength and couldnt even budge him, let alone get his attention. His durability was too high for them to even give him pause.

That's my proof.

abhilegend
80 earth weigh, easily. Which was proven previously, Thor moved a thousand Earth weight which exceeds Superman 80 Earth weight ft. Thor fought Savage Hulk who was shown to be stronger than Thor during this fight which means that Hulk is within the 1000 earth weight range as well. Well, Thor fought Bi Beast and was over powered twice and Thor compared Bi Beast strength to the 1000+ Earth weight Savage Hulk. Wendigo has also been compared to Savage Hulk 1000 Earth weight a** as well and has stalemated a pissed Savage. Well, all of them including Armaggedon, who has overpowered Merged Hulk who was stated on panel as being twice as strong as an angry Savage Hulk...they were all attacking WBH with their planetary+ strength and couldnt even budge him, let alone get his attention. His durability was too high for them to even give him pause.

That's my proof.
Really carvey, really?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Really carvey, really?

laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud
That was stupid even for you.

carver9
That was stupid even for you.

Lol...I don't take H1 serious so when debating against him, I turn Bizarro and join his world.

abhilegend
Lol...I am just like H1 so when debating against him, I join his world.
Fixed.

carver9
Fixed.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
laughing out loud
What? Its true. I have the posts to prove it.

carver9
What? Its true. I have the posts to prove it.

Lol...you really don't.

abhilegend
Lol...you really don't.
I do.

DarkSaint85
Is this like, decompression debating??? I'll come back in ten pages....

Colossus-Big C
Although WBH might be stronger than superman, superman is much faster, can fly, heat vision etc

So it depends, if superman fights like a brick he loose if not he may win.

Superman 5/10

TheHulk
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Although WBH might be stronger than superman, superman is much faster, can fly, heat vision etc

So it depends, if superman fights like a brick he loose if not he may win.

Superman 5/10 5/10??? Sound Kinda Like A Stalemate Than...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.