Amazo vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No power stealing for Amazo...he can only use the powers he already have from the JLA. This is the latest Amazo that got bfred some light years to a red Sun.

Who wins? No bfring on.

Odekahn
Can you specify which JLA members powers Amazo has?

DarkSaint85
The usual, Superman/Flash/Batman/WW/MM/GL/Aquaman that all Amazo's start off with.

I think he also had Zatanna's spellcasting ability as well. Will need to re-read it.

-Pr-
He didn't have Aquaman iirc, but he did have Firestorm and GL on top of Zatanna's.

Does he get the speed that Flash stole from him?

Morning Wang

Galan007
Amazo.

carver9
No...he doesn't get Flash speed. He has everyone powers during his last fight with the JLA.

Galan007
^ He had Flash's speed in that battle, though.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
^ He had Flash's speed in that battle, though.

Flash took his speed away from him which left him with only Superman and Wonder Woman speed.

Galan007
How is that relevant? Amazo still had Flash's power initially--it was part of his standard powerset.

Just don't get why you're purposefully neutering Amazo here..?

carver9
How is that relevant? Amazo still had Flash's power initially--it was part of his standard powerset.

Just don't get why you're purposefully neutering Amazo here..?

How is it neutralizing him when he still have Superman and Wonder Woman's speed.?

Galan007
Listen, it's your thread. You can do whatever you want.

It is just odd that you are opting to remove one of Amazo's standard abilities. That makes no sense whatsoever.

carver9
Listen, it's your thread. You can do whatever you want.

It is just odd that you are opting to remove one of Amazo's standard abilities. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Lol...Amazo during his battle with Flash hit Flash a 1000 Times in less than a second with different attacks. What is Thanos going to do against that? Borderline spite, so I made things even. Who do you think would win?

Bouboumaster
Thanos prevail

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Amazo during his battle with Flash hit Flash a 1000 Times in less than a second with different attacks. What is Thanos going to do against that? Borderline spite, so I made things even. Who do you think would win? Even sans Flash, Amazo still had Superman+Firestorm+GL+Zatanna, iirc. Hard imagining Thanos competing with that.

On the flip side, Amazo in that arc was beaten by some of the worst PIS I've seen (he always is, though.)

carver9
Even sans Flash, Amazo still had Superman+Firestorm+GL+Zatanna, iirc. Hard imagining Thanos competing with that.

On the flip side, Amazo in that arc was beaten by some of the worst PIS I've seen (he always is, though.)

I agree. Wonder Woman holding her own for any amount of time was PIS and him having the powers that you've described should he enough to make this fight interesting. Adding Flash powers is overkill.

Galan007
^ The ridiculousness I refer to is Amazo being 'killed' via BFR'ing him into a sun. Considering the powers at his disposal, and the PIS-free way he normally uses said powers, that tactic should have never worked.

...But I suppose PIS is really the only way to beat a character with Amazo's abilities. It's not the first time he's been beaten by laughable means, and it likely won't be the last.

abhilegend
Amazo.

abhilegend
^ The ridiculousness I refer to is Amazo being 'killed' via BFR'ing him into a sun. Considering the powers at his disposal, and the PIS-free way he normally uses said powers, that tactic should have never worked.

...But I suppose PIS is really the only way to beat a character with Amazo's abilities. It's not the first time he's been beaten by laughable means, and it likely won't be the last.
Batman and Nightwing comes to mind.

Cogito

Nothings as bad as the disbanding the Justice League method of beating him though. That was 'tard writing.

lilshogun
Thanos summons the dimensional cosmic power and disinegrates Amazo's circuits.

Lol...Amazo during his battle with Flash hit Flash a 1000 Times in less than a second with different attacks. What is Thanos going to do against that? Borderline spite, so I made things even. Who do you think would win?

complexbrother
Thanos reprograms Amazo into being his butler.

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos is more powerful than just entering a sun me thinks.

vince_slice
^ What did it take to beat TI Thanos again? Trapping him in another universe long enough for it to collapse on him? The sun thing sounds kind of lame.

OneDumbG0
^ Close contact antimatter mine.

vince_slice
^ Used to demonstrate that Thanos has the power of Jesus.

Galan007
^ The Jews hate him?

vince_slice
^ Yes, and Drax is the biggest Jew of them all.

the ninjak
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Close contact antimatter mine.

And he was still growing after his rebirth.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by the ninjak
And he was still growing after his rebirth. Speculation.

Uriel005

...But I suppose PIS is really the only way to beat a character with Amazo's abilities. It's not the first time he's been beaten by laughable means, and it likely won't be the last. bfr into sun was retarded.... should have amped him if anything...

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
bfr into sun was retarded.... should have amped him if anything...

It was a red Sun.

Uriel005
It was a red Sun. shit now need to reread thanks a lot carver going to dig through my shit now...

the ninjak
Speculation.

It's true.

OneDumbG0
^ It is, indeed, true that you are speculating. I won't lie about that.

Galan007
It was a red Sun. Still though, he could have simply used Firestorm's power and been totally fine. It's quite a well-known fact that Amazo isn't limited to only using Superman's powerset.

...But like I said, PIS is really the only way to beat Amazo, so it wasn't overly surprising how he was beaten in that arc.

the ninjak
^ It is, indeed, true that you are speculating. I won't lie about that.

I'll gladly take back my "assumption" once I reread it again. Which will be soon. Going through back issues is a biatch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.