Sora (KHII) vs Kratos (GoWIII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Gladiator
Sora, at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2. He is in Final Form, with Ultima and Fenrir. Additionally, he retains all of his powers and abilities from the first Kingdom Hearts, but it is assumed that "stop" will not work against Kratos.

vs

Kratos, end of GoWIII (Before he dies, of course.).

The battle takes place in The World That Never Was.

Now, I haven't actually played the third God of War. So if Kratos obtains anything resembling god-like powers, take that out.

TheAuraAngel
It was calced that Kratos could take the force of...10 I think? Sure. 10 nukes.

Sora *may* be faster but that's a *may* wereas Kratos has absolutely ridiculous strength and durability. Sora is strong sure but he'd have to hit Kratos a f*ckton of times to do anything of worth and Kratos still has lightning reaction feats and shit.

In short, Kratos is of comparable speed(I guess) and is both stronger and more durable. Sora will lose this fight lol.

Unless I'm forgetting something. And hey I might be.

Demonic Phoenix
Damn, no Hope.

@ Aura: 10 nukes? According to BR's calc, Kratos could likely only tank 1 of these, and I think 5 of the ones that hit Nagasaki.

What about FTL surfboards? stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
Man I dun remember. All I remember was NemeBro wanking the feat on MSN. Think he called it 10 nukes.

Yeah, Sora can fight Terra who uses his FTL bike in battle. Sora can keep up with it. Sora>FTL. awesome

Demonic Phoenix
What a wanker. vin

Kratos can outspeed Hercules who can react to Lightspeed blasts. So Kratos is FTL as well. awesome

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

We already knew that. Kratos reacted to the sun lighting up in his face from like 8 feet away. uhuh

Demonic Phoenix
That was more of a durability feat since he tanked the sun flaring up at such a close range. vin

TheAuraAngel
Before using it as his own personal flashlight.

Demonic Phoenix
He does love getting head after all.

TheAuraAngel
Huh...

Hey thread starter guy, is Sora allowed to summon Genie? And if so does he get movie feats? awesome

Kuja9001
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Man I dun remember. All I remember was NemeBro wanking the feat on MSN. Think he called it 10 nukes.

Yeah, Sora can fight Terra who uses his FTL bike in battle. Sora can keep up with it. Sora>FTL. awesome

We aren't even sure if the LS fight is canon or not.

TheGoldenSpy
Honestly, I think he's stronger.

He was stronger than Hercules and hades, who was at least as strong as atlas, and Kratos even resisted atlas himself.

Also cronos should be at least half as strong as atlas, and Holding the crust of the planet would be more force than 10 nukes.

CosmicComet
Atlas was able to tank the destruction of the pillar of the world, he was dead inside of the blast and didn't seem to feel it.

Kratos is at least, if not more durable than Atlas by feats; Atlas was hurt by Poseidon's lightning (Gaia also took a blast of lightning from Poseidon and she took it about as well), and Kratos more or less tanked Zeus' lightning.

So really, the nukes are still conservative I would think. Since the pillar is durable enough to hold up the weight of the world. --Probably sextillions of tons, since its flat. As opposed to septillions of tons, which our Earth weighs.

NemeBro

Yeah, Sora can fight Terra who uses his FTL bike in battle. Sora can keep up with it. Sora>FTL. awesome I'm pretty sure what I said is that Cronos's arm according to BR's calc was exerting enough energy to be equivelant to 10 Hiroshima bombs, which doesn't necessarily correlate to Kratos's durability in resisting it.

Do note that tanking Cronos's slap is not actually the limit, since his hands resisting the Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus. Kratos wielding the Blade of Olympus cut through Cronos like butter, and nuked his brains with a stab.

Oh and Kratos wins.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Kuja9001
We aren't even sure if the LS fight is canon or not.

What if it happens in a cutscene? Where they're traveling like the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm pretty sure what I said is that Cronos's arm according to BR's calc was exerting enough energy to be equivelant to 10 Hiroshima bombs, which doesn't necessarily correlate to Kratos's durability in resisting it.

Do note that tanking Cronos's slap is not actually the limit, since his hands resisting the Blade of Olympus wielded by Zeus. Kratos wielding the Blade of Olympus cut through Cronos like butter, and nuked his brains with a stab.

Oh and Kratos wins.

Man I remember what you said flawlessly you whore. And yeah probably.

Demonic Phoenix
I'm pretty sure what I said is that Cronos's arm according to BR's calc was exerting enough energy to be equivelant to 10 Hiroshima bombs, which doesn't necessarily correlate to Kratos's durability in resisting it.

Oh and Kratos wins.

There's also Kratos likely resisting Cronos falling on top of him after his death.

CosmicComet
that was only cronos' head though.

Demonic Phoenix
Hmm.

Just re-watched the scene. Not entirely sure Cronos' head actually lands on Kratos.

Kuja9001
What if it happens in a cutscene? Where they're traveling like the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars.

The dialogue is canon because it talks about Riku but the fight itself isn't.

Interviewer: May I believe that the one you fight in KH2FM+, and Terra are the same person? Because they both use a very similar kind of Keyblade.

TN: If they really are the same person, or not is uncertain, though it doesn't matter if you think they are the same person.

RE: Blaxican
Sora wins.

NemeBro
No he doesn't Blax.

Get out. You belong in a garbage can.

Sora stomps 10/10

NemeBro
Lorgar would beat up Kerrigan and make her get a sex change.

Kuja9001
Sora is faster and a better character.

Kratos has never and will never move this fast.

TheAuraAngel
Sora is arguably faster(depends on how fast those lasers he deflected were and his ability to teleport) but in all seriousness I can't call him a better character than Kratos, who is one of the best characters in gaming from a objective perspective.

I do like Sora more though.

NemeBro

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sora has faster movement speed.

Kratos's reaction-time however is a hundred times that of Soras'.

Kuja9001
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sora has faster movement speed.

Kratos's reaction-time however is a hundred times that of Soras'.

Yes, he reacted to gameplay lightning lol

NemeBro
Other gods have reacted to lightning in the game's supplemental material.

Kratos reaction speeds were barely superior to Hermes. Hermes wasn't that fast. Kerrigan wins.

Kuja9001
Other gods have reacted to lightning in the game's supplemental material.

and that means because he beat them, he can somehow dodge lightning? laughing

NemeBro
and that means because he beat them, he can somehow dodge lightning? laughing Because his punches can connect to their faces.

You're not very smart are you?

Kratos has reacted to lightning in God of War 2's trailer, in God of War 2, in God of War 3, gods reacted to lightning in the books, Artemis's arrows are compared to lightning bolts in speed, etc.

It is in fact more of a stretch to say he is not a lightning-timer, young one.

CosmicComet
Hermes is the only enemy in the game fast enough to dodge a solar flare from Helios' head, or the arrows from Apollo's bow.

Hercules and Zeus also have specific animations to block each and every arrow shot from Apollo's bow.

How fast are Apollo's arrows? Faster than lightning. Just like Artemis' arrows, his twin sister and stated equal in power.

Kuja9001
Because his punches can connect to their faces.

You're not very smart are you?

Kratos has reacted to lightning in God of War 2's trailer, in God of War 2, in God of War 3, gods reacted to lightning in the books, Artemis's arrows are compared to lightning bolts in speed, etc.

It is in fact more of a stretch to say he is not a lightning-timer, young one.

1. Because they're weak as hell.

2.Yes a cgi trailer that never happens in-game.laughing out loud

3. clearly don't remember any lightning reactions, at the beginning of the game he tanked a super-charged bolt from zeus and during the end he got hit with a blast from Spirit zeus, which destroyed all his weapons except for his blades.

TheGoldenSpy
Which one? I can't find that on youtube

NemeBro
1. Because they're weak as hell.

2.Yes a cgi trailer that never happens in-game.laughing out loud

3. clearly don't remember any lightning reactions, at the beginning of the game he tanked a super-charged bolt from zeus and during the end he got hit with a blast from Spirit zeus, which destroyed all his weapons except for his blades. 1. So you continue to display your own lack of cognitive ability.

It doesn't matter how "strong" they are, if they were fast enough to dodge lightning bolts, and Kratos is much slower than them, they aren't going to be hit by him.

Also, Zeus is strong enough to hold Sora in place with one hand, while jerking off into his hair with the other. As are Hades and Hercules.

2. I accept your concession.

3. The super charged bolt from Zeus didn't actually hit Kratos dead on, it just had good AOE.

Spirit Zeus cheap shot him.

Stop embarassing yourself.

CosmicComet
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtKfbvabY4

edit: as for spirit zeus, kratos actually does manage to put his hands up just after zeus fires, in an attempt to block, it didn't help, but he did 'react' to it.

TheGoldenSpy
Oh wow. Why did I never see that.

He actually moves his entire body after the bolt was fired instead of just reflecting it. So that means he can outpace normal lighting, and only react to zeus's much faster bolts

Sora loses, via epic speedblitz. Worse if you add hermes boots.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQtKfbvabY4

edit: as for spirit zeus, kratos actually does manage to put his hands up just after zeus fires, in an attempt to block, it didn't help, but he did 'react' to it. It's obvious that he didn't move until the lightning had already struck the ground at his feet. Kratos sucks.

NemeBro
You're black, your argument is invalid.

TheAuraAngel
You're black, your argument is invalid.

Reported.

NemeBro
I was just pointing out that he is black, and that his argument is invalid.

What is so wrong with that?

TheAuraAngel
I was just pointing out that he is black, and that his argument is invalid.

What is so wrong with that?

You were talking to him in the first place. no expression

NemeBro
You were talking to him in the first place. no expression Shut up *****.

TheAuraAngel
I think you have a good opinion Blax. :3

Kuja9001
Still going with Sora.

NemeBro
Why?

Kratos is physically much stronger, more durable, the better fighter ( 131), has quantifiably better reaction-time, has a beard, and doesn't wear ridiculous clown shoes.

Nephthys
Reacting to something doesn't necessarily mean you can hit it.

NemeBro
No it usually does.

Moving your arms to block something means you can move your arms at that speed to hit things.

You can react and strike at the same time boyobo.

And Kratos needs to hit Sora exactly once.

Nephthys
Ok sure. That isn't just reacting, thats showing enough speed to do something as well. If Kratos did that to (real) lightning I don't see what Sora can do.

TheAuraAngel
Die most likely.

Then again, Sora is in Final Form. Guess he could just fly around and blast the *uck outta him with spells until he goes down. Would take ages.

Kuja9001
Why?

Kratos is physically much stronger, more durable, the better fighter ( 131), has quantifiably better reaction-time, has a beard, and doesn't wear ridiculous clown shoes.

Both of them lack skill. Explain the durability part please.

2. Nope

NemeBro

2. Nope

1. Kratos was a decorated Spartan General even as a normal human, and has mastered a weapon as difficult to wield as what he does use.

2. Durability? He resisted the Blade of Olympus with his palms, Cronos smacking the shit out of him, etc.

3. Lolyes. Your denial changes nothing.

Demonic Phoenix

lol gameplay speed. laughing out loud

no expression
Die most likely.

Then again, Sora is in Final Form. Guess he could just fly around and blast the *uck outta him with spells until he goes down. Would take ages.

Kratos can also fly; all he needs is a Fire, which Sora probably provides. vin

2. Nope

Yeah no, Kratos does not lack skill with weapons. He's likely better with weapons than anyone in the KH-verse.
He can tank Hercules' punches, Hercules being strong enough to lift the World.

What is Sora's best reaction feat again?

Kuja9001
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
lol gameplay speed. laughing out loud

no expression

Kratos can also fly; all he needs is a Fire, which Sora probably provides. vin

Yeah no, Kratos does not lack skill with weapons. He's likely better with weapons than anyone in the KH-verse.
He can tank Hercules' punches, Hercules being strong enough to lift the World.

What is Sora's best reaction feat again?

1. Reaction Commands are the same as QTEs.
2. Kratos cannot fly, he needs help to get airbone.
3. Herc never hit Kratos once unless you use gameplay mechanics.

Cronos smacking the shit out of him.

never happened, Kratos caught his finger and his hand.

NemeBro
never happened, Kratos caught his finger and his hand. You're thinking of Atlas.

Cronos slammed his palm on Kratos, who endured it, and then threw it off.

Kuja9001
You're thinking of Atlas.

Cronos slammed his palm on Kratos, who endured it, and then threw it off.

Catching his finger

using the BoO to move his hand

Demonic Phoenix
1. Reaction Commands are the same as QTEs.
2. Kratos cannot fly, he needs help to get airbone.
3. Herc never hit Kratos once unless you use gameplay mechanics.

never happened, Kratos caught his finger and his hand.

1. Indeed. Though, apparently Kratos reacting to Lightning in a QTE does not suffice for evidence and is instead "lol gameplay", whereas a KH Reaction Command is not.
2. I'm sorry, how exactly does Kratos needing 'help' to get airborne, (when he can also get airborne via the simple act of jumping) disprove that Kratos can fly? By that logic, Sora cannot fly because he needs help from Peter Pan or an amp to fly.
3. He charges straight at Kratos during a QTE, and there's another one where he attempts to punch the shit out of Kratos, but barely causes any damage with each punch.
Or does this not work as evidence for you?

So, no reaction feats for Sora?

Kratos resisted Cronos trying to squeeze him with his fingers, and then Cronos' attempt to crush him via a massive hand-clap which had far more energy than the Nuke that hit Nagasaki. The latter is a durability feat as well as a strength feat. Try to hand-wave away feats better next time.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
It's obvious that he didn't move until the lightning had already struck the ground at his feet. Kratos sucks.

I'm just going to assume this was serious, just in case someone else mistakes it and parrots this statement in the future.

Nope, that's not what happened:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/561/godofwar1.png
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2813/godofwar2.png
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9991/godofwar3.png
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7606/godofwar5.png

He started flipping back before it ever touched down.

edit: and um. yes. kratos is far more skilled than sora. the blades of chaos are an impossible weapon to realistically wield, yet kratos can do so easily, without ever harming himself.

Demonic Phoenix
I've never seen Blax be serious before, except for when Temari's skills are being discussed, and that one time he did not want to bend over for EA, and perhaps some WH40k discussion.

NemeBro
Catching his finger

using the BoO to move his hand Lol, what is this garbage?

Well thanks for reminding me that Kratos can stop Cronos's finger easily and with one hand, that was good to know.

But in the second, you clearly see Kratos resist the hand, then throw it off of him from his knees, then stab it with the Blade of Olympus.

Try harder to handwave feats that happen to be much better than Sora's.

Edit: Blax is serious more often than you stupid ingrates might realise.

0mega Spawn
Sora is FAR faster than kratos.
just as strong
just as durable

people are acting like kratos reacted to 1000 lightning strikes in bullet time or some shyt
him jumping back from 1 means shit since sora will be coming at him from all angles & dodging/blocking everything he throws at him & hes not shown nowhere near enough speed to keep up

kratos has no attack speed to make matters worse erm
show me a scene where kratos attacks with any sort of speed.

both alright characters
stop the hate
sora wins

NemeBro
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

Nope.

No. Not anywhere close. Sora's best strength feat is in the 100,000 tons range.

Kratos's Cronos feat (Based on BloodRain's calculation, BloodRain being a Kingdom Hearts fan, so you don't go thinking there is some sort of bias here) is 45,000 times better than that.

Kratos isn't just stronger, he is strong enough to hold Sora down with one arm while giving him a wedgie using the other.

Durability, Kratos eclipses him for similar reasons, stopping the Blade of Olympus's edge wielded by Zeus (Who is about as strongas Kratos is, physically) with his bare hands.

Well no, a feat like that would make Kratos's speed like, relativistic or some shit.

He also has deflected them by moving his arms, and other gods have dodged Zeus's lightning (Which I have quantified btw), and Artemis's arrows are compared to lightning bolts in speed, etc. Silly guy.

If he can move his arms to deflect lightning, he can move his arms to punch Sora's head off.

I am afraid not, objective evidence disagrees.

0mega Spawn
lol ok sora just gonna stand there & be punched in the face

when has kratos been shown to punch fast enough to hit sora?

him raising his arms to block VG lightning & actually punching are two different things you know erm

this is a fight... not a strongman competition for you to beat your meat off to

sora teleports & is faster

kratos blocks lightning & jumps back erm wow

sora speed blitz him & all kratos is able to do is block whoopie no expression
kratos swings gets teleported on & gets him some more.

hell sora might even throw his butt into the atmosphere

0mega Spawn
& like a really care for someones calculations on VG's universes no expression

more than a million factors missing in them anyway no expression

mainly sora & kratos are based in different universes, laws of physics, planets all sorts of stuff so his calculations mean little to nothing

NemeBro
& like a really care for someones calculations on VG's universes no expression

more than a million factors missing in them anyway no expression

mainly sora & kratos are based in different universes, laws of physics, planets all sorts of stuff so his calculations mean little to nothing So basically what you are saying is: Rather than attempting to meet a middle ground and quantify feats, we should rely on personal interpretations?

No, that's idiotic. Quantificating feats in versus forums is preferably to relying on personal intepretation because the former is more objective than the latter.

Go whine somewhere else.

0mega Spawn
im whining? no expression

so KH & GoW don't exist in two completely different universes with clearly different rules?

Im not just going to take so dudes calculations on things... because i don't have my own.

& no i wont come to any middle ground because sora is clearly faster

& strong enough to do damage.

don't get mad at me because I wont accept you

kratos move at lightning fast speeds because he blocked some video game lightning which in itself is restricted to frames per second no expression

NemeBro
You have yet to validate any of your claims with a semblance of logic or proof (I'm not even asking for you to search youtube for vids, just an explanation of your reasoning), yet you still make claims concerning Sora's strength, durability, and speed relative to Kratos's?

So basically: You don't have an argument?

Good to know.

Also I figure I should let you know that I consider Sora's movement speed to be greater than Kratos's. Kratos is just better in terms of reaction-time.

0mega Spawn
validate my claims?

my claims that KH & GoW are in two different universes & different planets therefore strength not measurable without knowledge of said universes & planets? no expression

sora deflects thousands of laser fire & kratos has better reaction time WTF LOL

the amount of laser fire alone shatters that claim laughing

strength? kratos fights with giant usually have him barely moving their fingers & hands wow no expression

he barely moved khronos hand & stabbed it with a (WEAPON CREATED BY GODS TO DEFEAT TITANS WHICH KHRONOS IS) no expression

no expression

Kuja9001
Omega, don't bother with these clowns, they base the lightning dodging bs off of gameplay mechanics. Sora & Riku has deflected a thousand lasers but they'll say that it can't be used or some BS like that.

TheAuraAngel
I gotta admit this thread has taken a turn for the awesome. haermm

Demonic Phoenix
Omega, don't bother with these clowns, they base the lightning dodging bs off of gameplay mechanics. Sora & Riku has deflected a thousand lasers but they'll say that it can't be used or some BS like that.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/obvious+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

NemeBro
Kuja, I see you are just as terrible a poster as usual.

It is far manlier to concede to the smarter man, rather than passive aggressively whine at him.

validate my claims?

Please do so.

You're making an assumption that the laws of physics (Specifically in this instance seemingly gravity) are entirely different from the real world and as such can't be quantified, so we must rely only on personal interpretation, or how you think it looks.

I am however making the assumption that gravity is similar, which creates a middle ground for easier comparison. Your professed method of comparison relies on more assumptions and speculation, mine requires less and is inherently simpler, Occam's Razor dictates that the simplest answer is usually the correct one.

You can't actually prove how fast any of those energy balls were, you can't quantify it. Not to mention that Sora had help deflecting them.

Whereas Zeus's lightning has feats of traveling kilometers instantly.

You are relying solely on appearances and personal interpretation (With a healthy dose of bias) to feebly support your argument. It's not going to work.

Cronos slapped him at full force.

Kratos has reacted to and overpowered the waterhorses of Poseidon, the same ones which pull Titans off of Mount Olympus and throw them down.

He overpowered Hades in his giant form, the same Hades that in his normal (Albeit still huge) form could pull Atlas to his knees, and yank Titans off of Olympus.

Kratos is stronger. This is supported by objective evidence.

He stopped Cronos's hand, pushed it off of him, and then stabbed it. He stopped/tanked, lifted, pushed away, then stabbed. I am only counting everything before the stabbing as proof for strength.

Kuja9001
Kuja, I see you are just as terrible a poster as usual.

Happy Dance

Don't really care since I barely post here anyway. Bring your Kratos BS over to MVC, that's my home.

0mega Spawn
sora is clearly not in the GoW universe.
and is shown visiting VERY different worlds
what part of this needs validating? no expression

i don't need to prove how fast those lasers were as i've said

the sheer number requires amazing reaction speed
kratos was never seen completely overpowering the hell out of any titan. if thats the case he'd just suplex cronos on his face erm

couldve swore i said.

come a little harder bro

thanks for playing

TheGoldenSpy
Cronos moving his pinky shits on anything sora could do.

0mega Spawn
unnecessary wanking is unnecessary

TheAuraAngel
You guys amuse me. laughing out loud

Kuja9001
Zebra Xemnas>GoW universe.

TheAuraAngel
I suppose he could TK a lot of people and perhaps kill them.

Until Zeus smacks the shit out him I guess.

0mega Spawn
You guys amuse me. laughing out loud Happy Dance

NemeBro
sora is clearly not in the GoW universe.

Obviously not. Kratos or the gods would have made short work out of him.

Irrelevant to anything I said.

You're not very smart, are you?

You're making the assumption that gravity works differently in the two verses.

Prove this please.

Your argument relies on assuming Sora is stronger "jus' cuz" rather than any form of objective comparison between the two characters, or attempt to quantify the various feats.

Oh no, you seriously do. I have already proved in the past that Zeus's lightning has a mach 3,048 showing, and CosmicComet provided similar (Though somewhat lesser IIRC) numbers once.

A. You don't know how fast they are.

B. You don't know how many there are.

C. Sora was blocking multiple orbs with single swings.

You have proved nothing, least of all that Sora's reaction-time is better than Kratos's.

No but he has overpowered beings who overpowered Titans.

Are you getting how this works yet?

And quantifiably Kratos's feat against Cronos's hand makes him 45,000 times stronger than Sora's best strength feat (The building tennis). smile

I accept your concession, because it is clear that you have no argument. You are laughable, anyone who matters can clearly look at this little "debate" and tell that I have won, easily at that.

CosmicComet
My number was like mach 5000 iirc actually. lol.

0mega Spawn
you do realise were talking about gravity of planets which i why i said sora is shown visiting VERY different planets thus measuring his strength in impossible since hes shown fighting on different planets...how could you not get that?
when did I say sora was stronger?
again kratos dodged one (VG) lightning strike. stop applying our lightning speed to GoW universe.

as ive said 3 times now the speed of those lasers are irrelevant since the sheer number requires amazing reaction & movement speed
and what does the amount of swings have to do with anything? no expression
but kratos himself didn't overpower any titans DERP DERP DERP laughing so kratos slightly pushed a hand up whoopie... again no expression
all you've done is applied ABC logic to kratos strength & downplayed sora laser blocking speed. no expression if thats winning then you're charlie sheen laughing out loud

your argument "kratos stronger he smash sora & block VG sky bolts he fast"

but sora teleports. flys. can react to multiple targets from multiple angles, shoots beam from his blade

Kratos isn't even faster than bullet speed. Sora destroys him.

NemeBro
you do realise were talking about gravity of planets which i why i said sora is shown visiting VERY different planets thus measuring his strength in impossible since hes shown fighting on different planets...how could you not get that?

All you're really trying to say is that Sora's strength feats are inherently not quantifiable then.

Well Jesus, that only hurts your argument.

But no, if these planets had different gravity from one another, his jumping ability would be impeded or enhanced depending on the planet. This is not the case, except in Atlantis, for obvious reasons.

I am speaking of "strength" in a general term, rather than physical power.

You did say that Sora's physical strength is equal to Kratos's though. Which is incorrect.

The lightning has been quantified. Mach 3,000+ and mach 5,000+, both figures actually being possible with IRL lightning speeds (The speed of lightning isn't even consistent IRL, it can vary from like mach 170 to well over mach 6,000).

I don't think you really realise how fast mach 3,000 and mach 5,000 are.

I am afraid you are factually incorrect.

What is more impressive?

Blocking 100 attacks that travel at mach 1, or blocking 100 attacks that travel at mach 5,000? The answer is the latter, in fact the latter is five thousand times more impressive than the former. Actually, to be blunt, blocking a single mach 5,000 attack is more impressive than a hundred mach 1 attacks.

You do need the speed of the energy bawls. You can't even prove they are mach 1, I gave you mach 1 in this example as a gift. Thank me.

This is basic physics.

If he deflected multiple balls with single swings of his Keyblade (And he clearly did by the way), then he is swinging his Keyblade less often in that period of time than he would be if he made a swing for each ball. Or to put it another way, his Keyblade is ultimately traveling less distance in that scenario than it theoretically could be. Speed is measured by distance divided by time. Ergo, since his Keyblade is traveling less distance in the alotted time than it potentially could, it is slower.

He just sort of overpowered people who did.

Please don't try to act condescending towards me. I am much smarter than you.

Yes, a feat that is quantifiably better than any of Sora's.

Stop whining.

Which is logical.

Doomsday hasn't lifted as much as Superman has in his career, yet he has overpowered Superman, so we know that Doomsday is stronger.

If you are more knowledgable in Marvel, use Thanos as the example then, who has overpowered guys like Thor, Silver Surfer, and Hulk.

Well no, I just addressed why it is not quantifiably as great as Kratos's lightning blocking and dodging.

Sora is fast, IIRC the Sephiroth figures put him at about mach 14ish, but he doesn't approach Kratos's reaction-time.

Leave Charlie Sheen out of this.

Stop whining.

Sure, that is all true.

But Kratos is stronger, more durable, has higher reaction-time, and is the better fighter, which is why he wins.

And don't be disingenuous, Sora will fight Kratos in melee, his ranged showings are few and far between, and fairly minor regardless.

I find it hilarious that you accuse me of downplaying when you have done nothing but offhandedly dismiss Kratos's feats and showings, while riding on Sora's own lesser, and often not quantifiable showings, relying solely on your own personal, subjective interpretation of KH and GoW as opposed to objective facts. Your argument is nonexistent, you have yet to make a single worthwhile point in this entire thread, and you're frankly trolling at this point.

You are laughable, save yourself some small measure of dignity and leave.

Phanteros
when did I say sora was stronger?
again kratos dodged one (VG) lightning strike. stop applying our lightning speed to GoW universe.

as ive said 3 times now the speed of those lasers are irrelevant since the sheer number requires amazing reaction & movement speed
and what does the amount of swings have to do with anything? no expression
but kratos himself didn't overpower any titans DERP DERP DERP laughing so kratos slightly pushed a hand up whoopie... again no expression
all you've done is applied ABC logic to kratos strength & downplayed sora laser blocking speed. no expression if thats winning then you're charlie sheen laughing out loud

your argument "kratos stronger he smash sora & block VG sky bolts he fast"

but sora teleports. flys. can react to multiple targets from multiple angles, shoots beam from his blade

1. all the planets execept for the the world that never existed followed the same physics our world has shown. I.E what goes up comes down. The same with God of War.

2. Saying stop applying lighnting speed to God of War isn't an counter.

3. yes to block those lazers(they are not lazers their Xemnas Ethernal Blades) requires great speed. Unfortunately we have no clue how fast they are going.

4. I guess you weren't paying attention to Chains of Olympus where Kratos binded Altas hands, the same atlas that holds up the earths crust. I guess you forgot the part where Kratos later resisted being crushed by atlas. I bet you forgot how Kratos stopped Kronus hand which was coming down at full force. But that's ok I sometimes forget important plot details too.

5. Nemebro was using something callled Power scalling, look it up.

6. Sora had help from rikku.

7. I give you that one.

NemeBro
It's not even powerscaling.

It is so much simpler and more reliable than that.

Kratos is stronger than x who can overpower y, therefore Kratos can overpower y.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Kratos isn't even faster than bullet speed. Sora destroys him.

thumb up

It only makes perfect sense.

Demonic Phoenix
Screw bullet-speed lasers and Light-speed Lightning. Amaterasu comes in and solos both GoW and KH. awesome

0mega Spawn
Im going to pretend i didn't see someone say KH worlds had the same laws of physics as ours laughing out loud

saying stop applying our lightning speed to GoW lightning is a counter seeing as you haven't timed its speed yet claim to know it no expression
but keep telling me i don't know the speed of xemnas bullet beams or whatever they are even though ive said 4 times now the sheer number requires amazing reaction speed no expression

and ABC logic is still ABC logic

kratos overpowered gods who overpowered titans but didn't overpower not one titan other than simple hand or finger pushing no expression
see why your ABC logic fails?

even better sora can react to multiple bolts from multiple angles & not even bump into rikku who was doing the same laughing out loud that takes skill

0mega Spawn
has anybody measured the speed of the lightning kratos blocked/dodged?

has anybody counted the amount of bolts sora blocked?
or measured the speed of them?

nope, nope, & nope

not like sora needs to even get close to kratos anyway seeing as he flys, teleports, & slices buildings in half like butter.

you know how much of a reach his blade must have to slices through that?

0mega Spawn
3:00 impossible speeds laughing out loud 3 separate slices that quick yes
SkM5o1L02fk&feature=related

Phanteros
Im going to pretend i didn't see someone say KH worlds had the same laws of physics as ours laughing out loud

saying stop applying our lightning speed to GoW lightning is a counter seeing as you haven't timed its speed yet claim to know it no expression
but keep telling me i don't know the speed of xemnas bullet beams or whatever they are even though ive said 4 times now the sheer number requires amazing reaction speed no expression

and ABC logic is still ABC logic

kratos overpowered gods who overpowered titans but didn't overpower not one titan other than simple hand or finger pushing no expression
see why your ABC logic fails?

even better sora can react to multiple bolts from multiple angles & not even bump into rikku who was doing the same laughing out loud that takes skill Ignoring my point isn't going to make it go away. Concession accepted. KH's world's are still bounded by the same physics of our world. The only exception is the world that never was.

2. Its lightning.

3. I give you the benifet that the Bolts are faster than bullets(especially Xig's) other than that you have to give a definetive speed to them.

4. Did You just ignore the two examples I gave to you? Kratos physically binded Atlas's arms to the earth's crust and Stomped Cronus from trying to crush him when he slammed down on him

5. Power Scalling therefore he can.

0mega Spawn
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing KH based upon our same laws?
people shooting fire out of swords running up the side of buildings common where you live.

I actually thought about putting you on ignore after that retard moment laughing

its VG lightning that you haven't measured only applied our universes lightning to... DERP DERP DERP

so i have to measure the speed of the bolts but you don't have to measure the lightning shown in GoW DERP DERP DERP?

how did I ignore those? i didn't that post :]
vid please so i can see through my special eyes and give it my analysis

ABC logic is ABC logic

TheAuraAngel
0mega, you probably shouldn't use the word "retard" lightly. On the internet or otherwise, as some people might get offended.

As for the thread, Sora's not likely to win. This is coming from one of the bigger(if not biggest) KH fanbois on this forum. And while I don't think Kratos wins this "easily" it probably won't be too far in the difficult side either.

0mega Spawn
thats your opinion...

mines is sora takes this easily.

since kratos will never touch him

TheAuraAngel
Sora has never shown himself to be untouchable by any means for all his speed. Kratos reacted to lighting in what I assume is a cutscene here:

I'm just going to assume this was serious, just in case someone else mistakes it and parrots this statement in the future.

Nope, that's not what happened:
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/561/godofwar1.png
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2813/godofwar2.png
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/9991/godofwar3.png
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/7606/godofwar5.png

He started flipping back before it ever touched down.

edit: and um. yes. kratos is far more skilled than sora. the blades of chaos are an impossible weapon to realistically wield, yet kratos can do so easily, without ever harming himself.

Sora is fast to be sure but Kratos is not slow by any means. And, unlike Kratos, Sora lack sufficient durability feats that I can recall at the moment. Meaning it really should only take about one hit for Kratos to win, while Sora will have to hit Kratos a few more times than that.

0mega Spawn
hm...

0mega Spawn
3:00 impossible speeds laughing out loud 3 separate slices that quick yes
SkM5o1L02fk&feature=related sora would have no problem hitting kratos after his initial dodge seeing as he teleports and delivered 3 different strikes to that building without you even see him change direction laughing

TheAuraAngel
The problem has never been Sora being unable to hit Kratos(as far as I know). The problem is him needing to do so more times than he'll be able to.

0mega Spawn
if he can delivered 3 strikes and not even exert himself of course he can

that plus him teleporting = victory

edit: look how far apart those marks were also.

sora easily

0mega Spawn
this is the part where you concede & beg for forgiveness happy

Phanteros
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing KH based upon our same laws?
people shooting fire out of swords running up the side of buildings common where you live.

I actually thought about putting you on ignore after that retard moment laughing

its VG lightning that you haven't measured only applied our universes lightning to... DERP DERP DERP

so i have to measure the speed of the bolts but you don't have to measure the lightning shown in GoW DERP DERP DERP?

how did I ignore those? i didn't that post :]
vid please so i can see through my special eyes and give it my analysis

ABC logic is ABC logic lightning can travel at speeds of 220000 km/h (140000 mph). which is the exact same as Zeus was firing It being in a video game doesn't change its property. Now its your turn to give a definitive speed to the bolts.

Keep up with the flaming and let's see how long you stay on this site, I'll let that "retard moment" Comment slide for now.

Comics shown people with powers that are still bound to real life pyshics. IE Magneto with the Electromagnetic spectrum manipulation. Just because its fantasy doesn't mean theres an absence of physics. Sora being able to run up on buildings is due to his speed which allows him to do so, as for him to some fire he can do it because he has the ability to, the fire still burns people so yeah there is some physics in there.

TheAuraAngel
if he can delivered 3 strikes and not even exert himself of course he can

that plus him teleporting = victory

edit: look how far apart those marks were also.

sora easily

It will take more than 3 strikes lol.

Though again, BR is more familiar with the figgers than I so who knows?

Even if I were to concede, why would I need to beg for forgiveness of anything?

I've been wrong before. Really all you can do is say "Ah I see. Darn. I guess X can't win after all."

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Phanteros
lightning can travel at speeds of 220000 km/h (140000 mph). which is the exact same as Zeus was firing It being in a video game doesn't change its property. Now its your turn to give a definitive speed to the bolts.

Keep up with the flaming and let's see how long you stay on this site, I'll let that "retard moment" Comment slide for now.

Comics shown people with powers that are still bound to real life pyshics. IE Magneto with the Electromagnetic spectrum manipulation. Just because its fantasy doesn't mean theres an absence of physics. Sora being able to run up on buildings is due to his speed which allows him to do so, as for him to some fire he can do it because he has the ability to, the fire still burns people so yeah there is some physics in there. laughing now im flaming? you seriously upset over a whimsical comment? ignored

Phanteros
smile so concession accepted?

0mega Spawn
sora delivers 3 different strikes from 3 different angles without even appearing to change directions at all despite the marks showing he moved radically in that instance.
far faster than anything kratos has done

reacting to numerous bolts from about every angle.
requires better reaction than kratos to block that many fast incoming targets & be aware of teammate to not bump into him.

Teleports, Flys, yeah kratos a dead demi god walking.

nice try though people

TheGoldenSpy
Sora cannot hit harder than a volcano. So sora sorta loses this.

0mega Spawn
a volcano cant hit at all.

so i see your point... confused

Phanteros
^ I think he means a volcanic eruption. Not that I recall Kratos in one before.

TheGoldenSpy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMZ9t5XiIIQ

7 minutes in. Can sora match the power of a volcano? No.

Check-mate bisch

Kuja9001
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMZ9t5XiIIQ

7 minutes in. Can sora match the power of a volcano? No.

Check-mate bisch

yes, he took the full blast from a volcano. laughing

TheGoldenSpy
Yes he right in the middle of it while it erupted.

0mega Spawn
laughing
you're joking right?

no expression right?

CosmicComet
What would he be joking about?

Kratos inside a volcanic eruption being sent miles away afterward without a scratch?

Because I don't see where the joke is supposed to be.

TheGoldenSpy
I should ask you that.

Kuja9001
Yes he right in the middle of it while it erupted.

He was blown from the side of the volcano, he wasn't at the top.

TheGoldenSpy
So the explosion was so powerful the sides of the volcano collapsed. That makes it worse for sora.

0mega Spawn
Volcano blast> being projected out its side.

what are those called again.

CosmicComet
He was blown from the side of the volcano, he wasn't at the top.

?

He was blown from the sides because the eruption broke through the sides.

This is basic shit people.

Gentle eruptions bubble to the top. Volatile eruptions can break through the outer crust.

Jesus Christ you guys are dumb.

TheGoldenSpy

Parrot shit > Your Brain

EDIT

Goddamn it I've been trolled.

0mega Spawn
you're talking as if it was MT kilimanjaro explosions.

kratos has far better feats than surviving that

small projection out of the side of a volcano pales in comparison to a all out volcanic eruption.

you fail hard son

Kuja9001
Again, go to Vs Forum and try to use your knowledge.

0mega Spawn
be careful with that bashing golden & comet devil

CosmicComet
you're talking as if it was MT kilimanjaro explosions.

kratos has far better feats than surviving that

small projection out of the side of a volcano pales in comparison to a all out volcanic eruption.

you fail hard son

It was an eruption powerful enough to sink Atlantis, so, yeah. It was definitely a high level eruption.

'small projection' out of the sides. Hey, idiot, did you actually watch the entire thing?

The Volcano's entire magma pool was rising, then it erupted, sending Kratos through the sides.

a 'projection' to the sides does not happen. That would mean a section of magma just randomly combusted in one direction, when the principle of the pressure build up is that its going upward and outward in all directions.

TheGoldenSpy
And you put that devious smiley face there cause you know your trolling the shit out this thread

0mega Spawn
trolling? ive posted legit feats from sora no expression

you posting weak volcano explosions.(which do vary in power)

step your game up son you're losing

CosmicComet
No, what you've done here is demonstrate an inability to understand the specific magnitude of feats.

You of course, are the same idiot that somehow thought Sora was just as strong as Kratos. (inconceivable how you could come to this conclusion.)

And now, you are demonstrating that you don't even understand what a volcanic eruption is.

0mega Spawn
It was an eruption powerful enough to sink Atlantis, so, yeah. It was definitely a high level eruption.

'small projection' out of the sides. Hey, idiot, did you actually watch the entire thing?

The Volcano's entire magma pool was rising, then it erupted, sending Kratos through the sides.

a 'projection' to the sides does not happen. That would mean a section of magma just randomly combusted in one direction, when the principle of the pressure build up is that its going upward and outward in all directions.

the volcano was caused by him freeing a titan not even a legit volcano.

small projection
small volcano
you lose

forget the volcano anyway kratos has better you could seek out.

TheGoldenSpy
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DEY HATIN

PaTROLLING

DEY TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY

TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY

0mega Spawn
No, what you've done here is demonstrate an inability to understand the specific magnitude of feats.

You of course, are the same idiot that somehow thought Sora was just as strong as Kratos. (inconceivable how you could come to this conclusion.)

And now, you are demonstrating that you don't even understand what a volcanic eruption is. please quote where i said sora was just as strong as kratos.

cmon son you failing son.

i did however say he was just as durable or more even.

considering hercules threw rock titan into the atmosphere & made a little blink. & sparred with sora.

but i'll say that seems a little off as we never see them fight only.
say lets spar then the end, & considering it was a spar not a full out fight no expression hmm have to think

0mega Spawn
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DEY HATIN

PaTROLLING

DEY TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY

TRYING TO CATCH ME RIDING DIRTY i'll take this as you admitting you're trolling no expression

CosmicComet
the volcano was caused by him freeing a titan not even a legit volcano.

...Um. What? Firstly, the volcano even has a name. Methana Volcano.
Secondly, that's not even why it erupted. It's because the Archimedan Screws which were relieving the pressure, were destroyed, and I'm not sure what your point would even have been if the Titan being freed was the reason.

What is a 'small projection'? Volcanos don't randomly blow through the sides while the rest of the pool stays stationary. Volcanos blowing through their sides only come from powerful eruptions. Secondly, while we see Kratos flying, we see the Volcano's top had blown. Which means it was an eruption, seeing as the magma was still rising before he was ever blown through the sides. Besides that, there was no other eruption that took place in that scene, only the one where Kratos was blown out.

Based on what did you reach that conclusion?

You're not very bright are you?

You are absolutely right. Tanking a full force volcanic eruption that sunk Atlantis isn't even Kratos' best durability feat. But its the easiest to present to people not as knowledgeable, like yourself.

CosmicComet
please quote where i said sora was just as strong as kratos.

cmon son you failing son.

i did however say he was just as durable or more even.

considering hercules threw rock titan into the atmosphere & made a little blink. & sparred with sora.

but i'll say that seems a little off as we never see them fight only.
say lets spar then the end, & considering it was a spar not a full out fight no expression hmm have to think

No problem. Here;

just as strong
just as durable

people are acting like kratos reacted to 1000 lightning strikes in bullet time or some shyt
him jumping back from 1 means shit since sora will be coming at him from all angles & dodging/blocking everything he throws at him & hes not shown nowhere near enough speed to keep up

kratos has no attack speed to make matters worse erm
show me a scene where kratos attacks with any sort of speed.

both alright characters
stop the hate
sora wins

Kindly understand, that you are an idiot. And gracefully back out.

0mega Spawn
huge eruption the the top of the volcano.
small projection due to pressure finding any place to escape in this case it came out the side before the climax destroying the top.

kratos wasn't near the volcano during its climax.
small projection made sure of that.

man you be losing

0mega Spawn
No problem. Here;

Kindly understand, that you are an idiot. And gracefully back out. oh lol I remember that now. laughing

whatever... not that it matters sora still wins yes

TheGoldenSpy
I mean, I could countertroll much harder if I wanted too, but I don't feel like it.

0mega Spawn
twice now you've admitted to being a troll no expression

0mega Spawn
sora delivers 3 different strikes from 3 different angles without even appearing to change directions at all despite the marks showing he moved radically in that instance.
far faster than anything kratos has done

reacting to numerous bolts from about every angle.
requires better reaction than kratos to block that many fast incoming targets & be aware of teammate to not bump into him.

Teleports, Flys, yeah kratos a dead demi god walking.

nice try though people Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

Phanteros
CC proved Kratos is is more durable than a building, you are going to have to try harder.

TheAuraAngel
haermm

This thread man...

CosmicComet
huge eruption the the top of the volcano.
small projection due to pressure finding any place to escape in this case it came out the side before the climax destroying the top.

kratos wasn't near the volcano during its climax.
small projection made sure of that.

man you be losing

Again, what 'small projection' are you talking about? The one visible through the side that was so large that Kratos wasn't even visible?

There was only one eruption, (as seen when he while he as flying, the top had already blown). The one that was so powerful that it blew through the Volcano's crust horizontally.

Kratos' feat is more impressive thus than being at the top because he was in the center, where the pressure of the eruption was greatest.

0mega Spawn
the pressure was already being relieving thus the explosion happy

and i mean small projection as in him being projected a small distance not the size of the hole.

& im the dumb one lolzlolz

0mega Spawn
charlie sheen would be proud of this win... happy

TheGoldenSpy
Charlie sheen would be amazed at the amount of crack in your bloodstream.

0mega Spawn
as I would I

Demonic Phoenix
haermm

This thread man...

It is only your threads that could attract idiots of this kind. haermm

Also:

http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/butthurt-butthurt-everywhere-jpg.25619/

CosmicComet
the pressure was already being relieving thus the explosion

and i mean small projection as in him being projected a small distance not the size of the hole.

& im the dumb one lolzlolz

Pressuring being 'relieved' doesn't constitute something blowing through its container. That, by definition, is pressure overload. happy

The same pressure that forced Kratos through the Volcano's crust was the pressure that was pushing the lava all the way to the top concurrently. It's just by the simple law of time, things happen in an order of events, e.g. the pressure travels up, so Kratos gets blown through the sides before the same pressure fully pushes the rest up to the top. Bottom, to top, that is the order of progress here by time, yes? happy

You know what would be considered relieving pressure? If there was a big hole poked into it prior to the eruption.

A small distance equates to several miles? Sure, if that's your personal definition.

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3742/volcanoerupt.png

And as you can see by this screencap, in the upperleft hand corner, that the eruption is travelling up the entire time, it wasn't just some random hole that got blown through the side, it was a by-product of the entire eruption--and that was the only explosive noise that happened the entire time, which was the one eruption that sent Kratos flying. happy

And yes, you most certainly are the dumb one, as you continue to so effortlessly illustrate happy

TheAuraAngel
It is only your threads that could attract idiots of this kind. haermm

Oi. Dis is not my thread. xO

My character though I guess, if I'm considered the KH Guy. mmm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>