Black Canary vs Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/black-canary-bachalo.jpg

vs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZcBM8S0-kks/TfI2G69fGTI/AAAAAAAAAOg/zfK403TfEBc/s640/Zealot+by+Jim+Lee+in+Cintiq.png

StyleTime
Canary screams Zealot's face off.

Prep-Man
zealot.

StyleTime
....gets her face screamed off.

Prep-Man
Maybe if she was going all out, but others have survived it. Zealot is a lot faster and will likely gut her.

StyleTime
It's not really a "maybe". If Dinah wants Zealot to go down, the scream will put her down.

Without the scream, I'd agree with you. Zealot's possibly superior speed would only matter in close combat though. She isn't fast enough to do something like blitz across the starting distance.

Prep-Man
But we've seen the likes of White Canary take it and keep on fighting. I think Zealot would be tough enough to take it. Just my opinion.

BruceSkywalker
Zealot.. I don't see Dinah's scream over power her and put her down

Dum Dum Dugan
what? Havent people argue canary beating Wolverine and Captain America before? And you guys are telling me Zealot would beat her?

StyleTime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
But we've seen the likes of White Canary take it and keep on fighting. I think Zealot would be tough enough to take it. Just my opinion.
We've also seen the likes of Giganta completely KOed by it.

Even taking the White Canary incident into account, WC fell to the very next attack Dinah made. It does significant damage. If Zealot takes the first scream, she still gets blasted a good distance and is open to any follow ups. Unlike White Canary, Zealot won't have the luxury of being in an apartment with innocent people around. Nothing is there to stop Dinah from just...screaming again. Zealot could probably take 2-3 blasts tops.

This battle is completely on Dinah's terms dude. If Dinah screams, Zealot loses.

Prep-Man
thats only if she is going all out , which she wont. a lot of the times, canary goes hth and zealot will be fast enough to gut her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.