Thor vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Amazo at his best and peak vs

1. Classic Thor
2. Current Thor
3. KT
4. RKT

Who wins in each of the above both at best? Also Do you think Amazo will be able to absorb the Odin force and harness it effectively?

Galan007
Originally posted by ozz81
Who wins in each of the above both at best?

Also Do you think Amazo will be able to absorb the Odin force and harness it effectivly? Amazo wins.

Yes.

lilshogun
If Amazo is something like the Cartoon version. He takes this. It was like Superman Prime roaming the universe and coming back even more powerful than ever.Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo wins.

Yes.

Odekahn
Spite.

ozz81
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo wins.

Yes.

Lol cool i guess its the Amazing Amazo lol jjk my sad joke wink

cdtm
Amazo at his best and peak is probably Timazo.

In which case, yes, this is spite.

If this was your average Amazo with the full JLA powers, 3 could possibly take him, and 4 definitely would.

Placidity
Originally posted by lilshogun
If Amazo is something like the Cartoon version. He takes this. It was like Superman Prime roaming the universe and coming back even more powerful than ever.

Loved him in Justice League Unlimited, he was unstoppable. Hilarious how Aquaman got all pissed losing at chess to him. Was not surprised that they got rid of him with some PIS magic. I mean they could hardly have had any viable threats against the JLA when they had him on their team.

TheHulk
Classic Thor-Amazo 8/10
Current Thor-Amazo 9/10
King Thor-King Thor 7/10
Rune King Thor-Rune King Thor 8.5/10

DontEatMeat
Amazo beats them all, RKT might be able to pull something but not the others

DarkSaint85
Yeah, I say Timazo could take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.