Omega Red vs Blue Beetle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://nevernotanerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/blue-beetle.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2532/111757-59589-omega-red_super.jpg

Prep-Man
BB.

Galan007
Dunno about current BB, but I'm confident that pre-Flashpoint Jaime would trounce OR.

KingD19
Yeah. Beetle is a bad matchup for Red.

His suit can easily filter any of the death spores, and he probably has countermeasures against any direct absorbing attempt.

Then beetle has built in artillery canons and crap and can just sweep Arkady under the rug.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. Beetle is a bad matchup for Red.

His suit can easily filter any of the death spores, and he probably has countermeasures against any direct absorbing attempt.

Then beetle has built in artillery canons and crap and can just sweep Arkady under the rug. but his mouth is exposed? confused

Dum Dum Dugan
Not to mention Red was able to handle Iron Man. And the only thing that saved Iron mans life mind you was the fact he wasent in the suit.

Dum Dum Dugan
Also think people underestimate physically formidable he is. He fast enough to easily deflect bullets, he run down sports cars on foot ect. he durable enough to easily tank punches from colossus, explosions with out a scratch, he has healing factor comparable to Wolverines, strong enough to over power iron man, hold colossus down ect.

That just his physical abilities, thats not even factoring in his pheromones, life drain ect. Dude has wrecked entire teams of X-men easily mind you.

Also Omega red has complete control over his pheromones. The dude is an utter monster. He is a team wrecker and is high tier.

carver9
Omega Red wins this handily.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Also think people underestimate physically formidable he is. He fast enough to easily deflect bullets, he run down sports cars on foot ect. he durable enough to easily tank punches from colossus, explosions with out a scratch, he has healing factor comparable to Wolverines, strong enough to over power iron man, hold colossus down ect.

That just his physical abilities, thats not even factoring in his pheromones, life drain ect. Dude has wrecked entire teams of X-men easily mind you. Jaime utterly shit-stomped Black Beetle. Black Beetle > OR.

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Omega Red wins this handily.

No...simply...no.

Dum Dum Dugan
also want to clarify I am not saying red wins. Simply because I dont know anything about the blue beattle, merely pointing out he both formidable physically as well as having some potent exotic abilities.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Galan007
Jaime utterly shit-stomped Black Beetle. Black Beetle > OR.
I honestly dont know anything about either. So you could very well be right.

Prep-Man
Aren't the bettle scarab in Green Lantern's class?

Galan007
I honestly dont know anything about either. So you could very well be right. OR is definitely formidable, I don't think anyone is denying that--but Jaime is just on a higher level all together. The Blue Beetle Scarab was designed to kill Green Lanterns, after all.

Galan007
^ It's still armor, though. wink

Dum Dum Dugan
OR is definitely formidable, I don't think anyone is denying that--but Jaime is just on a higher level all together. The Blue Beetle Scarab was designed to kill Green Lanterns, after all.
oh I see, if thats the cases red shit get raped. Did not realize they were that powerful

Nietzschean
OR is definitely formidable, I don't think anyone is denying that--but Jaime is just on a higher level all together. The Blue Beetle Scarab was designed to kill Green Lanterns, after all. but just b/c it is design to kill Green Lantern it doesnt mean it cant be defeated by far weaker opponents.

-K-M-
oh I see, if thats the cases red shit get raped. Did not realize they were that powerful

Only Jamie is, the other "Blue Beetles" were just humans with no powers or had the advanced equipment of the Scarab activated.

carver9
Whirly can be a good debator when it wants to be. Good post.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by carver9
Whirly can be a good debator when it wants to be. Good post.

If that is in fact the real whirly which I am doubting. He was a very very good debator

carver9
If that is in fact the real whirly which I am doubting. He was a very very good debator

Why was he banned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.