Cosmic Spider man vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Spiderman possessing the Uni power also know as the Cosmic Spiderman. What if Spidey mastered his powers and we know what was he able to do when he was just learning. Spiderman created adamantium out of his webbing, he had also destroyed a robot coated in it. He also sustained direct punches to the face from Titania while daydreaming. Dragonman was unable to hurt him. He also turned metal to glass, and was able to recreate his costume out of air molecules.

Can he beat Black Adam during his mad self in 52 week?

Digi
Probably not, but it's sheer guesswork to try to say anything here based on literally 3-4 issues and a few cool showings. Cosmic Spidey is like the highest "well-known-to-few-showings" ratio in comicdom.

lilshogun
Based on this" The Uni-Power grants him cosmic-level abilities and awareness and as a result, all of his natural spider-powers are greatly enhanced. Quote, "For example, Spider-Man's strength was amplified to the point of being able to punch the Hulk into orbit. The efficiency of his spider-sense is also enhanced to such a degree that the tingling becomes painful and responds to nearly everything, no matter how minor. He also gains telescopic vision, molecular manipulation capabilities, a high degree of resistance to physical injury, flight, and the power to manipulate great amounts of energy for a variety of purposes.." Spidey seems to be a herald level with his abilty, he would make works out of Black Adam., IMO

Digi
Originally posted by lilshogun
Based on this" The Uni-Power grants him cosmic-level abilities and awareness and as a result, all of his natural spider-powers are greatly enhanced. Quote, "For example, Spider-Man's strength was amplified to the point of being able to punch the Hulk into orbit. The efficiency of his spider-sense is also enhanced to such a degree that the tingling becomes painful and responds to nearly everything, no matter how minor. He also gains telescopic vision, molecular manipulation capabilities, a high degree of resistance to physical injury, flight, and the power to manipulate great amounts of energy for a variety of purposes.." Spidey seems to be a herald level with his abilty, he would make works out of Black Adam., IMO

I've read the issues, I'm aware of his abilities, and those normally granted by the Uni-power (though it doesn't always do the same for each person it inhabits). It's still just a vague list of powers with about 2-3 showings to back them up. Nothing we can reliably go off of. So yes, he's obviously somewhere in the herald neighborhood. But trying to pinpoint a location is guesswork.

Odekahn
I'm not sure to be honest but I'm leaning toward CSM.

Mindset
Spiderman traps him in adamantium webbing.

Colossus-Big C
Black adam kills him in a very brutal way....

Odekahn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Black adam kills him in a very brutal way....

How?

Galan007
Adam rips Spidey's face off, then wipes his ass with the uni-power.

/thread

Odekahn
Originally posted by Galan007
Adam rips Spidey's face off, then wipes his ass with the uni-power.

/thread

lmao I actually just visualised that.

But this isn't regular Spider-man, it's cosmic spiderman. Isn't he on par power wise with the silver surfer? Or am I just assuming because cosmic is part of his name?

Galan007
Originally posted by Odekahn
Or am I just assuming because cosmic is part of his name? That.

Feat-wise, 'Cosmic' Spidey didn't really do much.

Odekahn
That.

Feat-wise, 'Cosmic' Spidey didn't really do much.

But if he possesses the power cosmic, can't we at least assume him herald level?

Galan007
^ Sure. Still doesn't mean he has the feats to hang with Adam.

Odekahn
^ Sure. Still doesn't mean he has the feats to hang with Adam.

Ok, ok. I understand the whole feats part of the argument. I'm thinking "herald level" and then looking at what other cosmic powered characters have been able to accomplish. Maybe spidey isn't as versed in his new power and black adam butt devastates him with magic.

Galan007
black adam butt devastates him with magic. Reported for sexual innuendos. sneer

Srsly though, Adam wins. One of the better battle-feats I can recall from a uni-powered character was fairly recently when a newer Captain Universe beat the shiz out of Juggernaut--though it should be noted that Juggy beat the shiz out of that Captain Universe in the very next issue. However, beating modern Juggernaut certainly isn't a feat that is beyond Adam's ability, imo.

Trouble with the uni-power is, for all of its touted power, the enhancements it gives its host varies WILDLY from person to person. Some seem to get a rather large boost. Some don't seem to get much of a boost at all.

Mindset
I see there's no retort for this.

Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman traps him in adamantium webbing.

Lock this, I won.

guy222
spidey and quite easily

geez

stick out tongue

Digi
lmao I actually just visualised that.

But this isn't regular Spider-man, it's cosmic spiderman. Isn't he on par power wise with the silver surfer? Or am I just assuming because cosmic is part of his name?

He might be, but we have no way of knowing. He's literally got like 2-3 feats relevant to a fight with someone like Adam.

But if he possesses the power cosmic, can't we at least assume him herald level?

The Uni-Power isn't power cosmic. You're getting your terms confused.

KingD19
Reported for sexual innuendos. sneer

Srsly though, Adam wins. One of the better battle-feats I can recall from a uni-powered character was fairly recently when a newer Captain Universe beat the shiz out of Juggernaut--though it should be noted that Juggy beat the shiz out of that Captain Universe in the very next issue. However, beating modern Juggernaut certainly isn't a feat that is beyond Adam's ability, imo.

Trouble with the uni-power is, for all of its touted power, the enhancements it gives its host varies WILDLY from person to person. Some seem to get a rather large boost. Some don't seem to get much of a boost at all.

The most recent Captain Universe before Juggernaut himself didn't beat Cain at all. He sneak attacked him and used an energy blast to destroy his helmet, then he used some high end telepathy on him. There was never any fight. It was Classic Juggernaut minus the original force field and stuff he gave up a while back, since that was the same Juggernaut that fought WWH and Skaar. Then, like you said, Cain walked up and down him before he became Captain Universe himself and got downgraded to his Thunderbolt levels. T-Bolt Juggernaut I would give Adam the win over no problem. But not WWH Juggernaut or Kuurth which was his most recent version.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.