Kratos Vs Caius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
the main antagonist in Final Fantasy XIII-2 Caius Ballad Vs the Main character in God Of War Kratos

Both are Bloodlust and ready to fight each other Till Death.

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY?

Kuja9001
Some Feats for Caius

Summons an army of monsters
Summons a huge Comet
Uses Time Stop

He can also turn into Bahamut.

He has this

"The Heart of Chaos is the goddess Etro's own heart, given to Caius. It is the font of the immortal Guardian's power. Only if another potential Guardian defeats him and takes this power can Caius truly be killed. And the only person remaining in this world with that potential is Noel."

TheGoldenSpy
Kratos via lightning fast drop kick.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
Kratos via lightning fast drop kick.

He's gonna kick right into a time stop.

TheGoldenSpy
It's more likely that won't work on him.

He kill him before he can even think about using it either way.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
It's more likely that won't work on him.

He kill him before he can even think about using it either way.

This is the only site where dudes think Kratos has lightning speed or is faster than lightning. Caius just turns into bahamut and Megaflares him.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Kuja9001
This is the only site where dudes think Kratos has lightning speed or is faster than lightning. Caius just turns into bahamut and Megaflares him.

Well no it isn't.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Kratos

Notice the speed section. While some info on that page is outdated (I should know, I am the guy who originally made it), no one has argued against or changed the lightning timing on there, and it has been used fairly often on the forum that wiki coincides with, by myself, and others. The lightning timing I mean.

How powerful is Megaflare in XIII-2?

TheGoldenSpy

So if everyone else thought he was lighting speed, you would have no problem with it.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by NemeBro
Well no it isn't.

http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Kratos

Notice the speed section. While some info on that page is outdated (I should know, I am the guy who originally made it), no one has argued against or changed the lightning timing on there, and it has been used fairly often on the forum that wiki coincides with, by myself, and others. The lightning timing I mean.

How powerful is Megaflare in XIII-2?

Too bad, I don't use OBD. Megaflare blew Noel and Serah into a dark abyss.

Phanteros
Cauis has time stop from what I recall. So maybe he can take it.

CosmicComet
Time stop won't work.

Kratos still has the amulet of fates somewhere in hammer space.

TheAuraAngel
Technically Kratos from the first game. vin

NemeBro
Too bad, I don't use OBD. Megaflare blew Noel and Serah into a dark abyss. It "blew Noel and Serah into a dark abyss"?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Kuja9001
Originally posted by NemeBro
It "blew Noel and Serah into a dark abyss"?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

idk, it blew them somewhere where they had to be saved by Light's spirit or something. Caius is/was a Time Cop also.

Kuja9001
Bump

BloodRain
I want to say Kratos, but I've been seeing a lot of possibly high stats from FF13 going around, not too sure what's legit with them.

Though to give credit that time stop is impressive

NemeBro
What stats?

BloodRain
Tanking mega/gigaflare and that meteor apparently gives more or less town level results, think some reaction feats were scattered about too. /shrug

NemeBro
That still probably wouldn't put him at Kratos's volcanic reaction-tanking durability.

BloodRain
When he was thrown for about a mile? Eh, guess that would be near Town level.

Kuja9001
Time Stop+Stab= win for Caius.

NemeBro
Kratos has proven to be fairly resistant to time manipulating magic actually.

BloodRain
Somewhat, watching the clip that time-slow area he entered does actually slow him down too.

Doubt Caius' blade attacks are that strong though.

Kuja9001
Originally posted by BloodRain
Somewhat, watching the clip that time-slow area he entered does actually slow him down too.

Doubt Caius' blade attacks are that strong though.

They're strong enough to subdue Claire, who via powerscaling should have mountain lvl+ durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.