The fastest between aquaman and spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who the fastest between aquaman and spiderman?

carver9
Going by fts, Spiderman is much faster than Aquaman.

Endless Mike
Aquaman can swim at like Mach 9

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aquaman can swim at like Mach 9 Yeah pretty cool considering his name is AQUAman...

Q99
Water, Aquaman, land/air, spidey.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
Water, Aquaman, land/air, spidey. thumb up

-Pr-
Travel, Aquaman, reflexes, Spider-Man.

deathlife
Originally posted by -Pr-

This pretty much.

-Pr-
Yeah. Aquaman is super-human reflex wise, but he'd be hard pressed to match someone as crazy quick as Spidey, especially with the spider-sense.

ankur29

you can't really say aquaman is faster travel speed though. Its not like for like.
AM is only faster in water albeit much much faster, but SM would pace AM on terrain/ in a footrace imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ankur29
you can't really say aquaman is faster travel speed though. Its not like for like.
AM is only faster in water albeit much much faster, but SM would pace AM on terrain/ in a footrace imo.

Aquaman can cross greater distances in less time on land, imo. Maybe not in a foot-race, but if you asked them to get from point A to point B in the shortest time possible, I could see Aquaman winning.

I actually was comparing them on land, not at sea because Arthur clearly has a massive advantage.

Lord Feron
Aquaman can cross greater distances in less time on land, imo. Maybe not in a foot-race, but if you asked them to get from point A to point B in the shortest time possible, I could see Aquaman winning.

I actually was comparing them on land, not at sea because Arthur clearly has a massive advantage.

if not a foot race how would u see aquaman winning? What can he do? (really have no clue)

Spider man could use wedding and stuff and swing around or launch himself. Making it pretty hard for aquaman to keep up.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
if not a foot race how would u see aquaman winning? What can he do? (really have no clue)

Spider man could use wedding and stuff and swing around or launch himself. Making it pretty hard for aquaman to keep up.

Aquaman travels the same way Hulk does: Running and leaping great distances. Also, Aquaman's strength means that he can jump quite high/far.

Digi
Aquaman travels the same way Hulk does: Running and leaping great distances. Also, Aquaman's strength means that he can jump quite high/far.

This. Going all out, I don't see how Pete keeps up.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Aquaman can swim at like Mach 9

Dunno about NEW 52 version, but in JLA: EARTH 2 Aquaman was swimming at 10,000 knots. One knot=1.151 miles, so this would actually be nearly Mach 15.

He might have even more impressive examples, too, but not sure.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Delta1938
Dunno about NEW 52 version, but in JLA: EARTH 2 Aquaman was swimming at 10,000 knots. One knot=1.151 miles, so this would actually be nearly Mach 15.

He might have even more impressive examples, too, but not sure.

That one is his fastest actual recored feat. He just has plenty of other ones that would take a lot of math to calculate.

Delta1938
That one is his fastest actual recored feat. He just has plenty of other ones that would take a lot of math to calculate.

Pretty much what I had in mind when writing it. There's one in JLA with the Ultra-Marines that I had done some math on and if I got it right, seemed like it was even faster.

Out of curiosity though, have any scans of the other examples?

Also, remember JLA: EARTH 2 had a pretty impressive running feat. When he had attacked Power Ring, he was quite a distance away, basically TAZERed him, and ran to him closing the distance in one panel.

ankur29

your probably right..

how strong is aquaman whast his best jumping feat?

peter can run fast, and is plenety strong enough to leap pretty far/high himself.

h1a8
Actually to jump about 3 miles requires a launch speed of 485mph (neglecting air resistance). This is actually accurate to the speed Hulk jumps at. There was a scan in the DD vs. Surfer thread showing Hulk jumping his usually 2-3 miles but being clocked at about 465mph.

Spider-man is still faster. Multiple times has Spidey covered the distance a bullet has travel in less time. Bullets can go over 900mph easily. So I would say that in short bursts (short distances) Spider-man is definitely faster.

Also drag force = 1/2Ap v^2 where A is cross sectional area, p is the density of the fluid, and v is the velocity. So if Aquaman can swim10000knots or 5144m/s
and assuming his cross sectional area is about .3m^2 and the density of water is 1000kg/m^3 then Aquaman is exerting at least 3969110400 N or 446145 tons of force. Later I will calculate the distance Aquaman can jump if he just supplied half of this force.

-Pr-
Don't.

Originally posted by ankur29
your probably right..

how strong is aquaman whast his best jumping feat?

peter can run fast, and is plenety strong enough to leap pretty far/high himself.

Most of his jumping feats are vertical ones rather than horizontal, but one of my favourites is one from his new series:

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/11392718_aqua_01_010.jpg

-Pr-

abhilegend
Phail.sneer

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Phail.sneer

I edited my previous post, to be try to be nice. Don't push me, boy. uhuh

Placidity
That jump was pretty boss.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Placidity
That jump was pretty boss.

There's this one too:

http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11393392_aqua_01_004.jpg

abhilegend
I edited my previous post, to be try to be nice. Don't push me, boy. uhuh
Your tyranny would not be tolerated by me. I SAY THEE NAY.
dwarf
stick out tongue

Tony Stark
Originally posted by h1a8
Actually to jump about 3 miles requires a launch speed of 485mph (neglecting air resistance). This is actually accurate to the speed Hulk jumps at. There was a scan in the DD vs. Surfer thread showing Hulk jumping his usually 2-3 miles but being clocked at about 465mph.

Spider-man is still faster. Multiple times has Spidey covered the distance a bullet has travel in less time. Bullets can go over 900mph easily. So I would say that in short bursts (short distances) Spider-man is definitely faster.

Also drag force = 1/2Ap v^2 where A is cross sectional area, p is the density of the fluid, and v is the velocity. So if Aquaman can swim10000knots or 5144m/s
and assuming his cross sectional area is about .3m^2 and the density of water is 1000kg/m^3 then Aquaman is exerting at least 3969110400 N or 446145 tons of force. Later I will calculate the distance Aquaman can jump if he just supplied half of this force.

HULK has been known to leap 10 miles at a clip

Tony Stark
The FASTEST between Aquaman and Spiderman is tough... Are we talking pure travel speed, reflex speed, fighting speed, etc...

Travel I have to give it to Aquaman. Reflex, and fighting goes to Spiderman imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.