Round 2: True Legion vs Addult Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4220/45857378.jpg

vs

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/879/80501016.jpg

The continuation to the battle for mutant supremacy.

Will the universe survive?

Tony Stark
AFrankin ftw

Galan007
Didn't Legion preform feats on a universal scale?

"Id"
Yeah.

Apparently he created the AoA, instead of provoking it. But thats more or less a writers blunder.

He build a back up universe, and moved the contents of reality 616 into his back up effectively deleting the Dark Elder Gods, and undoing the damages done.

Than there was the whole Age of X fiasco, where he crammed reality 616 into a box. Moria intended to destroy the box, so she could rebuild from scratch. Enforcing that David is no limited to molding, but creating as well.

guy222
both are vastly powerful

kgkg
Franklin was said to be the most powerful mutant to ever live.

Although this statement is probably thrown to all the universe manipulating mutants.

"Id"
Originally posted by kgkg
Franklin was said to be the most powerful mutant to ever live.

Although this statement is probably thrown to all the universe manipulating mutants.

Said to be but he aint! uhuh

In recent times, I believe the Marquis is said to be the most powerful. And considerably so, with his interdemensional war against his younger self having abstracts as his heralds n shiz.

KingD19
Yeah, and a weaker version of Mad Jim Jaspers threatened the entire multiverse and had to be shunted out of reality itself so he had nothing to manipulate.

Frankie's strong, but he's not the strongest.

Doon
Originally posted by "Id"
Said to be but he aint! uhuh

In recent times, I believe the Marquis is said to be the most powerful. And considerably so, with interdemensional war agianst his younger self having abstracts as his heralds n shiz.

Considering Franklin's feats and the fact that he's been consistently described as the most powerful mutant by some of the most notable comic authors, I consider him to be numero uno. Beating Celestials and making Galactus his personal herald? He's seriously on another level.

http://enterthestory.com/comics/images/franklin_brain.jpg

Marquis is definitely way way up there though. And Mad Jim Jaspers is another heavy hitter of the the highest order!

"Id"
Clyde (Pre Marquis of Death).
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/3465/1985019.th.jpghttp://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1199/1985020.th.jpg

Clyde (Post Marquis of Death).
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/1959/ff5691516.th.jpg

I rather have Franklin walk around at Galactus level, than Clyde's level. Since that would allow the writers to make a competitive kickass encounters against kickass characters like the Celestials.

Doon
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, and a weaker version of Mad Jim Jaspers threatened the entire multiverse and had to be shunted out of reality itself so he had nothing to manipulate.

Frankie's strong, but he's not the strongest.

That's a weakness in itself though.. don't you think? Franklin's reality warping powers might not work the same as Jaspers and may remain active even outside of external reality. And Franklin also has additional mutant powers, aside from reality warping. He has vast telepathic and telekenetic powers, precognition, astral projection and God knows what else. The 616 version of the character seems to be getting more and more powerful.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Doon
Considering Franklin's feats and the fact that he's been consistently described as the most powerful mutant by some of the most notable comic authors, I consider him to be numero uno. Beating Celestials and making Galactus his personal herald? He's seriously on another level.

Marquis is definitely way way up there though. And Mad Jim Jaspers is another heavy hitter of the the highest order! Marquis younger version was literally throwing every concept in comics at his older self... this would include beings like LT and Multi-eternity. Remember he's from a universe like ours where heroes are in comics. He was likely aware of things like multiversal eternity TOAA and Pre-Retcon beyonder. If you take that at face value when he fought himself he literally called everything in Marvel Comicdom to the fight to challenge his older self. Also Reed and the FF4 absorbed that power to finish Marquis before the power cooked them something like 14.xxx seconds.

Doon
Originally posted by Uriel005
Marquis younger version was literally throwing every concept in comics at his older self... this would include beings like LT and Multi-eternity. Remember he's from a universe like ours where heroes are in comics. He was likely aware of things like multiversal eternity TOAA and Pre-Retcon beyonder. If you take that at face value when he fought himself he literally called everything in Marvel Comicdom to the fight to challenge his older self. Also Reed and the FF4 absorbed that power to finish Marquis before the power cooked them something like 14.xxx seconds.

So you're saying Marquis was eventually defeated by the FF?? Also, it's hard to believe that a mutant could be more powerful than the Living Tribunal. That's pushing it.

Uriel005
So you're saying Marquis was eventually defeated by the FF?? after having all of marvel heroes gods/cosmics thrown at him. FF4 absorbed the power that was used in the fight for 23.4 seconds and then it turns out the Marquis apprentice who was no joke was Doom who survived being dropped on primordial earth after being toasted to a crisp his blood turned to acid and his flesh to stone and being eaten by megalodons, who then proceeded to turn on the severely weakened marquis and roast him after due to his millenia of training and wiping out entire universes, which even then only allowed him to destroy the severely depleted marquis who literally had the marvel multiverse thrown at him and the combined power of himself and his younger self attacking him after being absorbed by the ff4.

Uriel005
sounds retarded when I put it like that but it felt epic when I read the run... especially when doom was basically given paradise and hope for the Marquis amusement only to have it ripped away from him.

Sr J-Bieb
Doom conquers all

Doon
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Doom conquers all

Doom conquers everything but popular music

Uriel005
Doom conquers all still funny how doom owned himself... I'm not your wife.... Pull face of WTF!!!
Doom conquers everything but popular music
what nonsense do you speak... Doom is millenia ahead of the curve.

Doon
Originally posted by Uriel005
after having all of marvel heroes gods/cosmics thrown at him. FF4 absorbed the power that was used in the fight for 23.4 seconds and then it turns out the Marquis apprentice who was no joke was Doom who survived being dropped on primordial earth after being toasted to a crisp his blood turned to acid and his flesh to stone and being eaten by megalodons, who then proceeded to turn on the severely weakened marquis and roast him after due to his millenia of training and wiping out entire universes, which even then only allowed him to destroy the severely depleted marquis who literally had the marvel multiverse thrown at him and the combined power of himself and his younger self attacking him after being absorbed by the ff4.

Sounds a little over the top. A mutant more powerful than Eternity or the LT himself? Whoever created that storyline apparently has a poor understanding of the basic concepts behind the Marvel Universe.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't think lt was shown. Eternity might have though

Uriel005
I don't think lt was shown. Eternity might have though was implied that in his head marvel was his creation I'm looking at the comic right now... dont have a scanner though. At the least on panel showing hes got galactus Odin and Thanos in his gods category. He believes the Marvel universe/multiverse to be his creation and won't let his future self Marquis destroy it. Lol at the dinosaur with captain america outfit.

Bouboumaster
I seriously hate the reboot on Galactus. My God, Marvel...

As for the thread, Franklin win. But the most powerful mutant ever (aside of Mr Immortal) has to be HOM Wanda or Mad Jim Jasper.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

As for the thread, Franklin win. But the most powerful mutant ever (aside of Mr Immortal) has to be HOM Wanda or Mad Jim Jasper. i'd actually say clyde

abhilegend

As for the thread, Franklin win. But the most powerful mutant ever (aside of Mr Immortal) has to be HOM Wanda or Mad Jim Jasper.
What reboot?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by abhilegend
What reboot?

The whole "Galactus is the herald of Franklin" shit.

abhilegend
That isn't a reboot.

Cogito

$5 says that was the end of it.

Franklin resurrected Big G, Big G resurrected Franklin. They're even now.

Utrigita

As I said in another thread, lets wait and see what happens in 605 before getting all rilled up. To me it seems strange that Franklin would have Galactus as his herald on a permanent basis, more like a one time thing, because based on what was shown in FF 603-604 Galactus has the potential to be more powerful then Franklin, and maybe it's just me but having a being potentially more powerful then you as your herald seems strange.

It's also possible that the Herald mentioning have something to do with Galactus being at the end of the 616 universe to kickstart the next, as such he will be a herald of a new universe, possibly with Franklin having some role there. But it's all speculation because we don't know (as far as I'm concerned) what Hickman intends with the idea of Galactus being Franklins herald means. And lastly what on Earth would Franklin need a herald for?

Galan007
Galactus isn't going to be Franklin's herald. They've each resurrected one another now. They're all squared up.

Plus, wtf would Franklin even need a herald for. srsly

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007

I don't need Galactus to be my herald, but if I could I sure a hell would stick out tongue

Galan007
Fanboy. uhuh

Prep-Man

Hahahah! U mad?

Doon

HOM Wanda was retconned. Her added reality altering potential was the result of tapping into an external power source. This was revealed in the Children's Crusade. And Mad Jim Jaspers, although immensely powerful, has shown limitations. Outside of external reality, he is rendered powerless. He was defeated by Fury for this specific reason.
And Franklin also has additional powers, aside from reality warping. Vast telepathy, telekinesis, astral projection, and precognition.

Doon
Galactus isn't going to be Franklin's herald. They've each resurrected one another now. They're all squared up.

He already IS Franklin's herald, like it or not. "This is as black and white as it gets!"

Quote: "Throughout all of space and time.. the devourer of worlds has had many heralds.. Franklin has had only one."

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Fantastic-Four_604_Panel.jpg

smile

Doon
Originally posted by Cogito
$5 says that was the end of it.

Franklin resurrected Big G, Big G resurrected Franklin. They're even now.

Didn't Franklin also help to resurrect Big G during the Abraxas saga?

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't Franklin also help to resurrect Big G during the Abraxas saga? Franklin's big plans involve getting Galactus to get him out of sticky situations

Doon
Franklin's big plans involve getting Galactus to get him out of sticky situations

True. They're probably BFFs now. Poor Leech.

Utrigita
He already IS Franklin's herald, like it or not. "This is as black and white as it gets!"

Quote: "Throughout all of space and time.. the devourer of worlds has had many heralds.. Franklin has had only one."

http://cdn.ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Fantastic-Four_604_Panel.jpg

smile

That doesn't however remotely change the question as to what on Earth Franklin needs a herald for.

To me it looked like a one time thing, meant for the 604 issue only.

Cogito

smile

You're reading it poorly. Nowhere does it say that Franklin has one Herald and kept him for all time. It says he had one. Period. End of sentence.

"Id"
Originally posted by Utrigita
That doesn't however remotely change the question as to what on Earth Franklin needs a herald for.

To me it looked like a one time thing, meant for the 604 issue only.

Your just coming around to it?

He couldn't possibly take on the Celestials by himself, so he planed ahead. Saved up his cash money, and rented out the fab Galacti, so they could stand a chance in beating them.

Galan007

Quote: "Throughout all of space and time.. the devourer of worlds has had many heralds.. Franklin has had only one." ...Which doesn't change the fact that Frank resurrected Galactus, then Galactus resurrected Frank. They're even now. I doubt very highly we'll be seeing Frank dimension-hopping, with Galactus tagging along as his pesky sidekick. When Frank was fighting the mad Celestials, he needed a "herald"--he no longer has that need.

Hop off Franklin's bone for a few minutes and look at things outside the box. upnoneermm

Utrigita
Your just coming around to it?

He couldn't possibly take on the Celestials by himself, so he planed ahead. Saved up his cash money, and rented out the fab Galacti, so they could stand a chance in beating them.

Sorry for not making that entirely clear.

Allow me to do a sligth rephrase: what need for a herald do Franklin have after defeating the Celestials in 604?

None as far as I can tell, which was why I wrote earlier, in regards to Boubou concerns, that Galactus being Franklins herald was a one time incident.

rotiart
Galactus has heralds to find him planets to eat so he doesn't starve and die.
Franklin has a herald who if he were to die, can resurrect him.
Galactus has a master who can resurrect him if all goes wrong.

... Symbiotic relationship. They need each other it sounds like.

lilshogun
So you take 2 guys who can manipulate reality and are universal or multiuniversal powerful. Don;t they know that there are bigger badder guys that can manipulate reality as well. Marvel is kind of throwing alot people being oh godly powerful. I still don't get how does omnipotence come from being the spawn of an invisible girl and a stretchy guy? I need to brush up on my genetics.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by lilshogun
So you take 2 guys who can manipulate reality and are universal or multiuniversal powerful. Don;t they know that there are bigger badder guys that can manipulate reality as well. Marvel is kind of throwing alot people being oh godly powerful. I still don't get how does omnipotence come from being the spawn of an invisible girl and a stretchy guy? I need to brush up on my genetics.

genetically speaking the one guy who got ripped off is hyperstorm, son of Franklin Richards and Rachel Summers.

By his parentage alone he should be way, way, way up there in the list of all time most powerful marvel characters.

"Id"
Rachel Summers is utter fail. Mating with her, is a step backwards in the evolutionary latter.

Gecko4lif
Rachel Summers is utter fail. Mating with her, is a step backwards in the evolutionary latter.

2 steps

If it was just one hyperstorm would have broken even with franklin

"Id"
If you ask me, Franklin or any of the Omega Males would yield better results from Sersi.

Imagine the monstrosity of a Omega Level Mutant-Eternal?

Doon
...Which doesn't change the fact that Frank resurrected Galactus, then Galactus resurrected Frank. They're even now. I doubt very highly we'll be seeing Frank dimension-hopping, with Galactus tagging along as his pesky sidekick. When Frank was fighting the mad Celestials, he needed a "herald"--he no longer has that need.

Hop off Franklin's bone for a few minutes and look at things outside the box. upnoneermm

Who cares about the resurrection aspect of it? I'm just saying that Galactus is his herald NOW based on what was stated in FF#604. Also, didn't Young Franklin help to resurrect Galactus before during the Abraxis saga? So in that sense, they're not even.

Yeah, I know they likely won't be tagging along together in the future. We actually might never see this particular version of Adult Franklin again when Hickman leaves. Then again, you never know. At some point, another writer might choose to make something more out of the relationship between Frank and The Big G.

Doon
Originally posted by rotiart
Galactus has heralds to find him planets to eat so he doesn't starve and die.
Franklin has a herald who if he were to die, can resurrect him.
Galactus has a master who can resurrect him if all goes wrong.

... Symbiotic relationship. They need each other it sounds like.

Interesting way of looking at it..

Galan007
Who cares about the resurrection aspect of it? I'm just saying that Galactus is his herald NOW based on what was stated in FF#604. Let's not kid ourselves and act like Frank is going to keep Galactus as his pet, like Galactus does with his heralds. He was Frank's "herald" during that battle, and that battle alone.

That's where their relationship will end. Not a doubt in my mind.

Doon

Not long ago, it was stated that Sue Richards is actually far more powerful than she appears. Apparently, she has a connection to Hyperspace and the Celestials. (This was revealed in FF#400) In addition, Reed Richards used Annihilus' cosmic control rod to help Sue successfully deliver Franklin in childbirth. Some have speculated that exposure to the CCR helped to make Franklin even more powerful. Again, though, it's all just speculation.

Doon

Why do you say that?

zopzop
Why do you say that?

Because she is. Anyone who kept up with the early/mid 90s Excalibur series knows this for a fact.

She should have been capable of stupendous displays of power even with the fraction of the Phoenix Force she had yet nothing even remotely herald level was displayed by her.

Point 1 : Mastermind, when he tricked her into thinking he was Franklin Richards and sharing the fraction of the PF she had inside her, expanded his mind with universal level cosmic awareness. She failed to ever do anything remotely that impressive with the power.

Point 2 : Necrom, with an even smaller slice of the PF (he couldn't even use it unless Rachel was manifesting her PF abilities) : hurled the molten core of a planet at Rachel (that must of weighed hundreds of millions of tons), hurled Moons at her, ignited a gas giant planet into a sun, and destroyed an entire solar system with no signs of slowing down till she surrendered her lifeforce (along with her portion of the PF) to him and he overloaded. Rachel NEVER, EVER used the PF to do even a quarter of what Necrom did.

There's more examples of utter fail by her but those two are the ones that stick out most.

"Id"
Why do you say that?

Because she is phucking stupid.

Sr J-Bieb
Rachel had 3 high level feats and then shit all

Uriel005
Rachel Summers is utter fail. Mating with her, is a step backwards in the evolutionary latter. her bright idea.. "psychic intrusion.. pshaw wolverine we'll have you berserk... If they try it in a public location hundreds of casualties could occur but at least they won't be able to control you big grin"

Tony Stark

"Marvel is kind of throwing alot people being oh godly powerful".

I know right...? it's almost like they're DC

evil face

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tony Stark
"Marvel is kind of throwing alot people being oh godly powerful".

I know right...? it's almost like they're DC

evil face reality warpers are coming in left and right it's starting to seriously concern me in terms of character/team viability. Unless they intend to be building up to a big cosmic reality warp battle royale, Franklin, Legion, to an extent Rachel... I guess? etc. which will bfr/kill/sideline/depower them

"Id"
They've been building up Franklin for a long time. So he is no surprise.

But Wanda, The Marquis, and Legion....yeah completely from the left field.

Doon
Originally posted by zopzop
Because she is. Anyone who kept up with the early/mid 90s Excalibur series knows this for a fact.

She should have been capable of stupendous displays of power even with the fraction of the Phoenix Force she had yet nothing even remotely herald level was displayed by her.

Point 1 : Mastermind, when he tricked her into thinking he was Franklin Richards and sharing the fraction of the PF she had inside her, expanded his mind with universal level cosmic awareness. She failed to ever do anything remotely that impressive with the power.

Point 2 : Necrom, with an even smaller slice of the PF (he couldn't even use it unless Rachel was manifesting her PF abilities) : hurled the molten core of a planet at Rachel (that must of weighed hundreds of millions of tons), hurled Moons at her, ignited a gas giant planet into a sun, and destroyed an entire solar system with no signs of slowing down till she surrendered her lifeforce (along with her portion of the PF) to him and he overloaded. Rachel NEVER, EVER used the PF to do even a quarter of what Necrom did.

There's more examples of utter fail by her but those two are the ones that stick out most.

I'm curious to see if Hope Summers manages any better when she's imbued with the PF. Should be interesting.

There was actually a little Easter Egg revealed in Hickman's SHIELD #4 suggesting that Adult Franklin and Hope Summers may cross paths or hook up at some point in the future.

http://i.newsarama.com/images/shield2011004_int_lr_0005.jpg

Doon
Because she is phucking stupid.

lol

Doon
They've been building up Franklin for a long time. So he is no surprise.

But Wanda, The Marquis, and Legion....yeah completely from the left field.

Indeed. Like this image, for example, goes all the way back to 1973.

They never put a very clear label on FR's powers back then though. I imagine the term 'reality warper' became popularized only recently. Not sure though..

And yeah, Wanda definitely came out of left field. Maybe that's why they revealed (in Children's Crusade) that her HOM abilities were the result of an external power source, i.e., "life force" magic. Oddly enough, she's supposedly set to take on the Phoenix during the AvX event in an issue written by Jon Hickman himself.

"Id"
So if the Life Force turns out to be the Phoenix Force....oh my dear Odin

Galaticstorm is going to have a field day with Mr. Master.

Sr J-Bieb
And yeah, Wanda definitely came out of left field. Maybe that's why they revealed (in Children's Crusade) that her HOM abilities were the result of an external power source, i.e., "life force" magic. Oddly enough, she's supposedly set to take on the Phoenix during the AvX event in an issue written by Jon Hickman himself. Am now very interested to see this event through

Doon
Am now very interested to see this event through http://www.comicsblend.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/AVX6-Scarlet-Witch.jpg

smile

"Id"
Any updates on Young/Adult Richards since Hickmans run?

"Id"
Legion vs Charles Xavier (Fiend)

For those who don't know who Fiend is.
http://marvel.wikia.com/Charles_Xavier_%28Legion_Personality%29_%28Earth-616%29

Fiend was already a formidable Telepath/Precognition. He is able to for see the entire 616 timeline, down to individual ends. As a telepath, he bested the Red Skull with Xaviers Brain. When he merged with Blindfolds brother (Luca Aldine). With Luca powers, he gains an abstract like form, and latches itself to the Psychophere. The Psychophere acts as the idea of space, that connects all human minds together, amping him to cosmic levels.

http://imgur.com/5SavK9m
http://imgur.com/Sz1DQLo
http://imgur.com/aVrHibF
http://imgur.com/IPKT4TG
http://imgur.com/OZVwRGL
http://imgur.com/P2pjHq9
http://imgur.com/qFMEn31

Mr.SunKing
oh also, to point it out, Franklin never died during the 604 arc (Hickman confirms this during the whole formspring q & a session)

Mshinu
Franklin probably.

HOM Wanda >= MJJ >= Franklin >= Hyperstorm = Legion >= Jamie Braddock > MOD

Epicurus
Any updates on Young/Adult Richards since Hickmans run?
Only notable feat I recall is a temporal bfr he performed on his whole family by teleporting them from the era of the Big Bang to the period of the Big Crunch(when the universe was about to end). This was in Fractions' F4 run.

Adult Frank recently easily physically broke apart a reinforced vibranium walt. Hickman's Avengers NOW run.

Apart from these small scale feats, not much else.

Galan007
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Am now very interested to see this event through laughing out loud

"Id"
Round 2: Legion vs Charles Xavier (Fiend)
Regaining his confidence, Legion breaks Fiend physical form.
http://i.imgur.com/UP8l8Ui.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1U4W1va.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LTKSK21.jpg

Chases Fiend into astral realm.
http://i.imgur.com/dbyYoTP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HzJs9sh.jpg

And Merges with Fiend. He is lossing control (again), but now he will be at 100%. We have not seen him in this state, since True Legion emerged.
http://i.imgur.com/fZCoNyy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hGttCA9.jpg

"Id"
The X-Man and entire mutant population are no match for Legion who has become the World Worm. Their Astral/Souls are being plucked, and absorbed absorbed.
http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624210_X-Men_Legacy_023-004.jpghttp://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624211_X-Men_Legacy_023-005.jpg

The Avengers are no match. Seemingly swatted away like pests.
http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624214_X-Men_Legacy_023-006.jpghttp://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624215_X-Men_Legacy_023-007.jpg

Nuclear Armament, does absolutely nothing. Judging by the explosions, each one is big enough to take out small nations.
http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624217_X-Men_Legacy_023-008.jpghttp://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624218_X-Men_Legacy_023-009.jpg

And he stops time across the globe.
http://s3d1.turboimagehost.com/t/17624271_X-Men_Legacy_023-016.jpg

yaadaveyaa
franklin in a stomp is this really even close?

operator616
^ Yes it is. "True" Legion has reality warping just as well.

He erased the elder gods from existence in New Mutants v3 #21:

http://i.imgur.com/3FvSrIy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TsDf9lJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/5RrZNjj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/agEaZ2R.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/yL80daZ.jpg

Another example of confirmation (from a later on issue of Uncanny X-Men #540), that this Legion is a reality warper:

http://i.imgur.com/iSJMjnc.jpg?1

^ That's an indirect reference to "True Legion", is what i can tell you (you'll have to understand the original event to understand the scan for yourself).

He could also destroy the universe:

http://i.imgur.com/NjJ9b6F.jpg?1

Although, the elder gods aren't that powerful but point is, he can warp reality and destroy the whole universe.

I can post more (and for other legion personalities) feats (although pretty much all his major feats are very recent; initially he didn't have reality-warping powers, he started with 3 relatively minor powers and progressed till recently he acquired reality warping abilities), but that's the one the OP specified, so id stick with that.

On a side note, we have X-Men Legacy v2 #14 for example, depicting Legion's various reality warping personalities:

http://i.imgur.com/9C7lSaB.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

Adult Franklin is above individual celestials (he can't take on 3 celestials simultaneously) but still below the Abstracts, and on par with Galactus.

So it's a fair fight, imo.

Epicurus
Frunkloon wins.

"Id"
We learn that the Weaver, is another personality of his with the capacity to shape realities. Her merges with the Weaver his final personality. And as so, he undoes the damage he brought upon the world.
http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17778919_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-014.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/17778920_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-015.jpg

David reflects on his past actions, and consequences. Looking at 616 universe, and its entire divergent timelines. He decides to destroy it, and recreate it with him not longer in it, given that reality rejects a Legion where he rules he (where he is in control).
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17778932_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-016.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17778962_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-017.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17778966_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-018.jpg http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17778968_X-Men_-_Legacy_v2_024-019.jpg

A complete Legion, is not universal. But Multiversal in Power.

Epicurus
^IIRC, kid Franklin created a set of countless cartoonish, 2-d realities in an issue of Daydreamers. Not to mention the adult version holding off the collapse of all timelines during Hickman's run in Fantastic Four#582.

Suffice to say, where Legion finally gets his multiversal feat, Frank's already been there and done that.thumb up

Epicurus
The X-Man and entire mutant population are no match for Legion who has become the World Worm.
I recall some writer once mentioning that X-Man was the most powerful mutant while Legion was the most dangerous. Looking at this feat, I call bullsh1t on his assessment.laughing out loud

"Id"
Originally posted by Epicurus
I recall some writer once mentioning that X-Man was the most powerful mutant while Legion was the most dangerous. Looking at this feat, I call bullsh1t on his assessment.laughing out loud

Typo, I meant to say X-Men. No Nate (X-Man).

My bad. stick out tongue

Epicurus
^Even still, based on their respective feats, a high-end Legion is several tiers beyond a high-end X-Man.

"Id"
^Even still, based on their respective feats, a high-end Legion is several tiers beyond a high-end X-Man.

Canonicity be damned, if Nate gains/blooms into the Phoenix Force, than it would be a different story. But that is a very important tad bit, lost to the writers.

But yeah, Legion is high end Abstract Level.

Epicurus
Canonicity be damned, if Nate gains/blooms into the Phoenix Force, than it would be a different story. But that is a very important tad bit, lost to the writers.

But yeah, Legion is high end Abstract Level.
I disagree. I for one think that Legion would handily deal with any avatar of the Phoenix Force(including the White Crown).

"Id"
This confirms my earlier Multiversal claim.

Age of X, alluded that he did not just threw 616 reality in a box, but the entire 616 continuum. The wording depicts as he restores reality "As he gathers the raw stuff of universes in his mind".
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17780436_New_Mutants_24_0021.jpg

That would make it, his second Multiversal claim. Or at least, now it confirms his status, and power.

"Id"
I disagree. I for one think that Legion would handily deal with any avatar of the Phoenix Force(including the White Crown).

I am not saying, X-Man would be stronger. I am just saying that the writers, have not properly addressed the fact, and as such we have not seen his limit.

Epicurus
This confirms my earlier Multiversal claim.

Age of X, alluded that he did not just threw 616 reality in a box, but the entire 616 continuum. The wording depicts as he restores reality "As he gathers the raw stuff of universes in his mind".
http://s1d2.turboimagehost.com/t/17780436_New_Mutants_24_0021.jpg

That would make it, his second Multiversal claim. Or at least, now it confirms his status, and power.
Nah, that's not really a multiversal feat. At least not going by the description of "he gathers the raw stuff of universes in his mind".

It's more like someone gathering the raw material(s) used for building houses, and then building a house with it. That doesn't mean that said person built an entire town(which consists of many such houses) with it.

Wonder Man
Adult Franklin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.