Superboy Prime vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Trion Juggernaut
Worldbreaker Hulk
Current Red Hulk

vs

Superboy Prime

Prime is going all out, and CIS is off for both teams. To win, one side or the other have to be dead. They can use BFR, as long it kills the person being BFR'ed (i.e.. Prime could throw Hulk into the sun if it would kill him, but can't trap him somewhere). Fight takes place on the sunny side of Mercury.

Naija boy
Team.

Gecko4lif
Prime pushes planet into the sun. Gg.

carver9
Trion Juggernaut and Hulk would still be living.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9
Trion Juggernaut and Hulk would still be living.
Prove it.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Prove it.

Prove what?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Fight takes place on the sunny side of Mercury.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs16.jpg

I don't think this fight is going to last too long.

carver9
WBH solos.

Gecko4lif
Prove what?
That hulk and juggs would survive

carver9
That hulk and juggs would survive

Too easy. WWH withstood Human Torch Nova attack (that was also mixed in with Storm lightning)...he withstood it to the point that Human Torch powers dried out and he passed out due to exhaustion. It was stated on panel that Torch went Nova. Human Torch Nova attack has been stated on panel by Reed numerous of times as being hotter than the sun.

That was WWH. WBH is a lot more durable than WWH...he could swim in the sun without any issues. Heat does nothing to the Hulk...also stated on panel.

Gecko4lif
Too easy. WWH withstood Human Torch Nova attack (that was also mixed in with Storm lightning)...he withstood it to the point that Human Torch powers dried out and he passed out due to exhaustion. It was stated on panel that Torch went Nova. Human Torch Nova attack has been stated on panel by Reed numerous of times as being hotter than the sun.

That was WWH. WBH is a lot more durable than WWH...he could swim in the sun without any issues. Heat does nothing to the Hulk...also stated on panel.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I dont think you understand the scale of what i happening.

Let me rephrase.

Do you think hulk can withstand being roasted for several million years straight both internally and externally

carver9
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I dont think you understand the scale of what i happening.

Let me rephrase.

Do you think hulk can withstand being roasted for several million years straight both internally and externally

Lol...I don't know. What kind of question is that? Can Odin or Zeus? If so, prove it.

confused

Gecko4lif
Lol...I don't know. What kind of question is that?

It is what will be happening. you do know what a star is right? Its superheated plasma. Plasma isnt a solid so it conroms to what ever it is around. In the case of a star that is a sphere because it is the most compact shape in natures. If hulk is pushed into the sun he will be suspended for millions of years in a burning suspension of hydrogen beucase that is the lifespan of a star.

Yes. Gods dont breath and the heat of a star is literally nothing to them

carver9
It is what will be happening. you do know what a star is right? Its superheated plasma. Plasma isnt a solid so it conroms to what ever it is around. In the case of a star that is a sphere because it is the most compact shape in natures. If hulk is pushed into the sun he will be suspended for millions of years in a burning suspension of hydrogen beucase that is the lifespan of a star.

Yes. Gods dont breath and the heat of a star is literally nothing to them

Heat isn't anything to Hulk either...Hulk has chewed on Nukes before (literally) and we all know the heat of a Nuke when it first explode. As for breathing...WWH doesn't need to breath.

confused

Hulk will be ok inside of the sun...him getting off the sun is the issue.

Gecko4lif
Heat isn't anything to Hulk either...Hulk has chewed on Nukes before (literally) and we all know the heat of a Nuke when it first explode.
I dont think you do.

He can hold his breathe a long time but he does need to breathe.

Gecko4lif
For reference johhny's nova is a bit over 1 mill degrees F
The Core of OUR sun is 27 million degrees F
The Core of the hottest sun (Eta Carinae) is 179,820,000 degrees F

So when they say johhny's nova is hotter than the sun they mean the surface (10,000 degrees F)

Odekahn
WBH solos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... breathe..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prime wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... breathe..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Prime wins.

Rephrase.

World Breaker Hulk snaps his jaw bone.

Is that better?

DarkSaint85
Superboy Prime retcon punches it so Cain never gets the gem, and Banner and Betty never became Hulks.

They're def not surviving that....

pilarofosiris
Prime stomps

Lord Feron
Superspeed recon punches and turn's opposing team into a bunch of tissues so sbp can use them as he whines and cries about something emo after the fight.

Batman-Prime
Prime moves the Planet into the Sun and with this little power around him smacks them like bitches.

TheHulk
Team But It's Hard

Trion Juggy Will Be Used As A Wall While WBH Quickly Tackles And Puts Him Down And Let Red Hulk Drain Him Does Not Work Team Starts To Pound On Him While His Down...Leading To SBP Death

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheHulk
Team But It's Hard

Trion Juggy Will Be Used As A Wall While WBH Quickly Tackles And Puts Him Down And Let Red Hulk Drain Him Does Not Work Team Starts To Pound On Him While His Down...Leading To SBP Death

Is prime asleep?

Only way I could possible see hulk being fast enough to touch him

Cogito
No matter how you slice it, WBH does not have the feats to match up with SBP.

He isn't as strong - Prime casually moved planets around the universe, in fact moving the center of the universe. He's punched through reality/dimensions multiple times (and I'm not talking about pansy dimensions like the Dark Dimension), retcon, etc etc.

He isn't as fast - Goes without saying, but Prime moved the center of the universe so fast the Guardians (who have been, at times, described as omniscient) didn't notice. When he was headed to Oa, no Earth hero could catch up to him.

He isn't as durable - Prime tanked a universe busting explosion without (sans GA). He's survived numerous beatdowns from the collective Earth heroes. He's survived raw antimatter (flying through the Anti-Monitor).

He isn't as versatile - Prime has a dozen abilities Hulk doesn't - from HV that cuts through Superman and GLs like a hot knife through butter to super breath, flight, etc.

The only thing Hulk has going for him is his HF, and that's been overcome before.

kicking

Rulk is a pussy now. My only knowledge of Trion Juggernaut is secondhand, so I won't actually choose a winner here.

Brockalizer
Is prime asleep?

Only way I could possible see hulk being fast enough to touch him Why do people automatically assume that just because someone is fast that they can't be hit? That is just flawed logic. Case in point Superman is considerably faster than most of the opponents that he faces, if his speed advantage is so damn impressive then how does he ever get hit? Muhamed Ali was much faster than most of his opponents yet he still got hit. Same thing with Thor, Silver Surfer, and Captain Marvel. SBP is faster than Superboy and Superman both, yet they can still hit him. Prime might get lucky against the Hulk and win a majority, but he is not stopping Juggernaut. After slugging it out to a stalemate for a few billion years, Mercury gets swallowed when the Sun goes red. Once that happens Prime is screwed.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Cogito

He isn't as strong - Prime casually moved planets around the universe, in fact moving the center of the universe. He's punched through reality/dimensions multiple times (and I'm not talking about pansy dimensions like the Dark Dimension), retcon, etc etc.

He isn't as fast - Goes without saying, but Prime moved the center of the universe so fast the Guardians (who have been, at times, described as omniscient) didn't notice. When he was headed to Oa, no Earth hero could catch up to him.

He isn't as durable - Prime tanked a universe busting explosion without (sans GA). He's survived numerous beatdowns from the collective Earth heroes. He's survived raw antimatter (flying through the Anti-Monitor).

He isn't as versatile - Prime has a dozen abilities Hulk doesn't - from HV that cuts through Superman and GLs like a hot knife through butter to super breath, flight, etc.

The only thing Hulk has going for him is his HF, and that's been overcome before.

kicking

Rulk is a pussy now. My only knowledge of Trion Juggernaut is secondhand, so I won't actually choose a winner here.

Cosigned

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Why do people automatically assume that just because someone is fast that they can't be hit?
Can you hit the flash?

No. You cant. Your too ****ing slow.Once you hit a certain level of speed difference there is literally no logical reason one person should be able to hit the other.

carver9

kicking

Slight corrections.

Moving planets is all nice and dandy but I would go as far as to say, SAVAGE Hulk could possibly do that going by his fts...WBH isn't even needed.

Retcon punch...Hulk has punched through time streams and shook dimensions with his fist.

Lets move to punching power...Hulk has Prime beat and I'm not even talking about WBH either.

Durability...don't know since WBH never showed a limit. He has been hurt by an amped sword slash but Prime has been hurt by a casual blast from a GL (along with the teen titans pounding on him).

Prime has done nothing to make me believe he is more powerful than World Breaker, nothing at all.

guy222
team wins

bbrem123
yea hell no prime wins this...enough with the prime wanking here

Brockalizer
Can you hit the flash?

No. You cant. Your too ****ing slow.Once you hit a certain level of speed difference there is literally no logical reason one person should be able to hit the other. you aren't implying that prime had flash speed are you? Hulk has hit opponents considerably faster than him before and prime has been hit by opponents considerably slower than him before. This isn't the Matrix, prime won't be nonchalantly dodging punches like Neo was.

Brockalizer

He isn't as versatile - Prime has a dozen abilities Hulk doesn't - from HV that cuts through Superman and GLs like a hot knife through butter to super breath, flight, et all irrelevant, prime has been hit by slower opponents before and Hulk has been able to consistently hit faster opponents so speed wont be as important as actual fighting ability. As for durability, energy damage and physical damage are different. In fact prime's capacity for dealing and taking damage is consistent whereas Hulk's keeps increasing. Which leaves strength. So what? In comics physically stronger opponents are consistently beaten by weaker opponents with superior fighting abilities. Batman and Wolverine are good examples. A fight like this'll comedown to fighting ability and ability to take insane amounts of physical damage. I give Hulk the advantage in fighting ability. Prime is so used to dominating that he is a sloppy fighter. Hulk has much more experience. Add in Juggernaut andthisis borderline spite. Prime would sh*t himself when Juggernaut keeps coming after tanking Primes strongest punches.

PillarofOsiris
you aren't implying that prime had flash speed are you? Hulk has hit opponents considerably faster than him before and prime has been hit by opponents considerably slower than him before. This isn't the Matrix, prime won't be nonchalantly dodging punches like Neo was.

Implying it? I'll flat out state it. Don't you remember when he fought multiple flashes at once? Didn't you see the conditions of this fight? He's 1/3 the distance to the sun that earth is. Who has the Hulk hit who's faster than Prime? Has he hit ANYONE who was going super speed trying to dodge him? That's like saying Deathstroke hit the Flash, so deathstroke can hit the Silver Surfer no matter who fast the Surfer goes. I love how some people use logic.

DarkSaint85
Why do people automatically assume that just because someone is fast that they can't be hit? That is just flawed logic. Case in point Superman is considerably faster than most of the opponents that he faces, if his speed advantage is so damn impressive then how does he ever get hit?
And yet, when we see Superman going all out and using his speed, he goes intangible against punches.

Except this is more like Ali against a hypersonic rifle bullet.

Can Juggernaut not be BFRed, then? By Prime pushing Mercury into the Sun? I don't think people realise how big the planet is..its about 75 million square miles. They'd be searching for a lightspeed needle in a haystack....

abhilegend
all irrelevant, prime has been hit by slower opponents before and Hulk has been able to consistently hit faster opponents so speed wont be as important as actual fighting ability. As for durability, energy damage and physical damage are different. In fact prime's capacity for dealing and taking damage is consistent whereas Hulk's keeps increasing. Which leaves strength. So what? In comics physically stronger opponents are consistently beaten by weaker opponents with superior fighting abilities. Batman and Wolverine are good examples. A fight like this'll comedown to fighting ability and ability to take insane amounts of physical damage. I give Hulk the advantage in fighting ability. Prime is so used to dominating that he is a sloppy fighter. Hulk has much more experience. Add in Juggernaut andthisis borderline spite. Prime would sh*t himself when Juggernaut keeps coming after tanking Primes strongest punches.
This is by far one of the worst arguments I've ever seen. Hulk punches faster people than himself + prime gets hit by slower people than himself=hulk punches prime. Wow what a logic!ermm

TheHulk
Hulk Will Survive The Heat

realio

Cogito
all irrelevant, prime has been hit by slower opponents before and Hulk has been able to consistently hit faster opponents so speed wont be as important as actual fighting ability. As for durability, energy damage and physical damage are different. In fact prime's capacity for dealing and taking damage is consistent whereas Hulk's keeps increasing. Which leaves strength. So what? In comics physically stronger opponents are consistently beaten by weaker opponents with superior fighting abilities. Batman and Wolverine are good examples. A fight like this'll comedown to fighting ability and ability to take insane amounts of physical damage. I give Hulk the advantage in fighting ability. Prime is so used to dominating that he is a sloppy fighter. Hulk has much more experience. Add in Juggernaut andthisis borderline spite. Prime would sh*t himself when Juggernaut keeps coming after tanking Primes strongest punches.

I'm not going to be one of those people that says Hulk can't touch SBP because that shit happens all the time, and we all know it.

But when you stack vastly superior speed with greater strength feats, greater durability feats, and greater versatility (as I mentioned in my last post), then the winner becomes clear.

The rest of your post was speculative gibberish.

carver9
Hulk is stronger...its debatable if Prime is more durable and speed, I agree with. Prime is winning against Hulk let alone Hulk with a partner.

Batman-Prime
Hulk is stronger...its debatable if Prime is more durable and speed, I agree with. Prime is winning against Hulk let alone Hulk with a partner.

Hulk isn't stronger, he lacks the feats to prove this.

Cogito

You can keep saying it, but in this game you need actual feats to make it true.

quanchi112
WBH solos. Definitely.

carver9
You can keep saying it, but in this game you need actual feats to make it true.

What's Prime best combat strength ft because the space cheese fts you are naming, a far weaker Hulk has accomplished similar.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Definitely.

Good to see ya (can't believe I'm saying this). Was wondering when you were getting back on.

quanchi112
Good to see ya (can't believe I'm saying this). Was wondering when you were getting back on. I'm always lurking. Always.

Batman-Prime
What's Prime best combat strength ft because the space cheese fts you are naming, a far weaker Hulk has accomplished similar.

So what did hulk do that comes even close to what prime did, changing the center of the Universe with bare hands...?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
So what did hulk do that comes even close to what prime did, changing the center of the Universe with bare hands...? So moving planets is more impressive than what Hulk has done ?

carver9
So what did hulk do that comes even close to what prime did, changing the center of the Universe with bare hands...?

Lol...he's pushing planets...its within Hulk power to push planets as well. Hell, Savage Hulk has fts of pushing through blasting power that was described as being capable of pushing PLANETS and warping reality.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

So show me those combat fts.

Batman-Prime
Lol...he's pushing planets...its within Hulk power to push planets as well. Hell, Savage Hulk has fts of pushing through blasting power that was described as being capable of pushing PLANETS and warping reality.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/61f38505b9
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/2057a235f0
http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/e255e809cd

So show me those combat fts.

Prime changed reality by pure strength, broke out of dimensions you are not supposed to escape and it wasn't just some planets. He changed the CENTER of the UNIVERSE. The amount of Planets and the distance and espacially the time.. it's more impressive then everything Hulk has ever done and I dare say will.

lilshogun
Prime has the flight factor. He will takes this.

lilshogun
Using strength to change reality. I don't buy that. That is such a failed feat.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Prime changed reality by pure strength, broke out of dimensions you are not supposed to escape and it wasn't just some planets. He changed the CENTER of the UNIVERSE. The amount of Planets and the distance and espacially the time.. it's more impressive then everything Hulk has ever done and I dare say will.

Sin I AM
lol at the wankage on both sides

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol at the wankage on both sides This is what comic book debating is all about.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is what comic book debating is all about. thumb up

carver9

Show me and while showing me that, show me some combat fts from Prime.

Sabro
Spite, Trion Juggernaut can solo the field and he can't be BFRed either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.