Firestorm runs the Marvel Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Each fight is to the death. CIS is off for both parties in each fight. Firestorm full recovers between each fight:

1. Doctor Octopus
2. The Blob
3. Rhino
4. Spiderman
5. Wolverine
6. World War Hulk
7. Terrax
8. Worldbreaker Hulk
9. Thor

JakeTheBank
He could feasibly clear this.

Batman-Prime
turns them all to salt

PillarofOsiris
He'll get to Thor, but he's not getting past Thor.

Parmaniac

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Parmaniac

I really hope you're not serious. I'm assuming ur not, but u never know on KMC.

Parmaniac
What has Rhino to fear? Turning him into salt would be a vast intelligence upgrade for him.

PillarofOsiris
Seeing Rhino beat down Thunderstrike (even if it was just his kid) really made me almost want to stop reading Marvel.

Naija boy
Gets to 8

Parmaniac
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Seeing Rhino beat down Thunderstrike (even if it was just his kid) really made me almost want to stop reading Marvel. TBF Rhino as moronic as he is never was a weakling, back in the day he was a Hulk villain and, at least physically, a force to be reckoned with but of course he stands no chance against FS. Even today he has decent durability feats, no herald level stuff though.

Dream Stuff
I saw someone say that Hulk has transmutation resistance feats. That's weird if true, because its so high up on the obscurity scale.

Anyway, assuming he can put down WWHulk, he's probably loses to Terrax.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
I saw someone say that Hulk has transmutation resistance feats. That's weird if true, because its so high up on the obscurity scale.

Anyway, assuming he can put down WWHulk, he's probably loses to Terrax. He turned back to normal after Grey Gargoyle turned him to stone.

PillarofOsiris
I think Sersi turned him into stone once. Although I could be wrong.

Endless Mike
Hulk resisted being turned to glass once too

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk turns Firestorm into dead

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hulk resisted being turned to glass once too
You mean when he was poppin off to dormy?

Endless Mike
No, completely different instance.

Prep-Man
Clears it.

guy222

Galan007
Heh, the Hulk(s) wankage is funny. FS could BFR them with a gesture--something he could do to every character in the gauntlet, sans Terrax and Thor.

Imo, he get's to at least #9, but potentially clears.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Galan007
Heh, the Hulk(s) wankage is funny. FS could BFR them with a gesture--something he could do to every character in the gauntlet, sans Terrax and Thor.

Fanboi.ahuh

biscuits

realio

Existere
Stops at Thor more often than not.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Existere
Stops at Thor more often than not.
thumb up
Thor would take 7/10 against average firestorm. He CAN clear it though.

Endless Mike

Please note I never said that Hulk would win, just that he has resisted transmutation.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Please note I never said that Hulk would win, just that he has resisted transmutation. Wasn't directing that post at anyone in particular, Mike.

But even if we are assuming Firestorm's transmutation would be ineffective, he could still manifest zeta-beam (as he's done before), and BFR the Hulks across the universe in an instant.

lilshogun
Hulk Thunder clpas his firehead.

zopzop
I don't see him getting passed a PISless Terrax to be honest. For sure he's not beating Hulk (unless he BFRs) or Thor.

tsscls
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Each fight is to the death. CIS is off for both parties in each fight. Firestorm full recovers between each fight:

1. Doctor Octopus
2. The Blob
3. Rhino
4. Spiderman
5. Wolverine
6. World War Hulk
7. Terrax
8. Worldbreaker Hulk

Happy Dance

9. Thor

Odekahn
Would Firestorm even stand a chance against Terrax??

tsscls
Originally posted by Odekahn
Would Firestorm even stand a chance against Terrax??

Wtih PIS/CID removed? Yes, I think so.

PillarofOsiris
Firestorm EASILY gets to Thor, and then stops. Thor is taking down Firestorm for a solid majority.

Sr J-Bieb
Wasn't directing that post at anyone in particular, Mike.

But even if we are assuming Firestorm's transmutation would be ineffective, he could still manifest zeta-beam (as he's done before), and BFR the Hulks across the universe in an instant. Hulk punches his way back to Firestorm and drops a pocket universe on his head

Gecko4lif
Hulk taps into the hulkforce and warps reality to become the new Oblivion. Then smashes everything

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't see him getting passed a PISless Terrax to be honest. For sure he's not beating Hulk (unless he BFRs) or Thor.
PISLESS firestorm would stomp terrax.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk teleports a car into Firestorm's head. Followed by his fist

Prep-Man
Jason is the only one who could contend with most of the top tiers. If not all.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Hulk teleports a car into Firestorm's head. Followed by his fist
Firestorm teleport hulk's head away with zeta beams like sinestro did to superman with his zeta ray amped ring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.