Team Superman Prime Vs Team WB Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Superman Prime
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/SP1.jpg
Superman 1M
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57888/1577511-ruth_s_pix002_large.jpg
Guardian Amped Prime
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/305030-16216-superman-prime_large.jpg

vs

WB Hulk
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1989041-incredible_hulks__635_002_large.jpg
King Thor
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76012-127024-thor_large.jpg
Trion Juggernaut
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/793251-juggernaut_00_large.jpg

Gecko4lif
Team 1 stomps

TheHulk
Can't Choose Even Though I'm Leaning To Team 1 But Team 2 Has Good Players

Cogito
Team 1 stomps

Sabro
Lol the second team is named after it's weakest member laughing

quanchi112
Is this Reigning King Thor ?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sabro

??

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
?? Is this Reigning Thor ?

carver9
Team 2 in a horrific stomp. Non fight.

Cogito
Originally posted by carver9

laughing out loud

Good one, Carver.

quanchi112
Team 2 in a horrific stomp. Non fight. Get em, carver.

Prep-Man

Is this comedy night? stick out tongue

Diesldude

anyone from team1 can solo.

carver9
Hulk can take out Guardian amp Prime.

KT would take out Superman Prime

I can't see anyone on the opposing team surviving a single punch from Trion.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
anyone from team1 can solo.

Absolutely not.

Gecko4lif

I can't see anyone on the opposing team surviving a single punch from Trion.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Absolutely not.

JakeTheBank
Carver's definitely wrong in his assumption, but no one on Team 1 can solo.

-Pr-
Nobody's soloing. Anyone who thinks that anyone can, is pretty much trolling.

Or a complete idiot.

rotiart
Didn't king Thor display the time related abilities?

And it's been argued before Thor could instantly bfr his enemies if he wanted I beleive. Assuming that's true.... Bfr to another dimension and it's over.

ares834
I'm still curious why people use Golden Superman Prime. He is pretty much an unknown.

I guess if you buy into the hype he solos. But he is quite lacking in the feats department...

Still, Team 1 for the win.

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-

Or a complete idiot. This

Diesldude
1 - Superman 1 Million > Solaris = Galactus > Team2 --- Superman1 Million Solos

In DC1 Million everyone could get as strong as present day superman and it was implied that this Superman 1 million was Superman to Supermen. Meaning that the gap between Superman 1 million to Superman is the same as Superman to a normal human.

2 - Golden Prime gave superman 1 million AND the Superman dynasty all their powers - enough said.

3 - As for SupermanPrime - http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/25/1539595/primvs16.jpg

TheHulk

I can't see anyone on the opposing team surviving a single punch from Trion. Bias Basterd. You Said G.A Prime Will.Beat Hulk.....MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND! mad

Placidity
Originally posted by TheHulk
Bias Basterd. You Said G.A Prime Will.Beat Hulk.....MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND! mad

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you seriously surprised?

abhilegend
This is carver you're talking about.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Carver's definitely wrong in his assumption, but no one on Team 1 can solo.

Or a complete idiot.

I disagree. Strongly.

We talk/argue about a Superman sundipping for an hour and being a match for the likes of King Thor. This is a Superman that has spent tens of thousands of years within the sun.

Sure, he's mostly hype, but this is the guy who powered the entire Superman Dynasty, including Kal Kent. This is the guy who stomped Solaris in one panel. He's traveled to the edges of space and time, and IIRC got power from that. I don't know where his limits are, but they're unquestionably far above the likes of team 2.

Gecko4life
team 1 stomps, both superman 1 million and golden prime can solo , WBH is a non factor here

Gecko4life
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't king Thor display the time related abilities?

And it's been argued before Thor could instantly bfr his enemies if he wanted I beleive. Assuming that's true.... Bfr to another dimension and it's over.

superman 1 million can also teleport to anywhere he wants and even travel time

prime can travel dimensions via punching

team 1 stomps harddddddddd

carver9

Find my post where I gave GA Prime the majority against Hulk. If you read my post, you'll see that I gave them a 5/5 split. That means that Hulk CAN beat Prime "just like I said". The Hulk...please don't make me put you on ignore.

Sundipped

LOL, I guess he wanted to use the more popular Hulk to draw attention.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Gecko4life
superman 1 million can also teleport to anywhere he wants and even travel time

prime can travel dimensions via punching

team 1 stomps harddddddddd

Who the **** is this kid.

Copying my name

JakeTheBank
Superman 1 Million's biggest fan.

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Who the **** is this kid.

Copying my name

Is that you?

JakeTheBank
Gecko4life =/= Gecko4lif

quanchi112
Identity theft is serious bizness.

Gecko4lif
I feel so violated

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I feel so violated Cut up dem credit cards.

Gecko4lif
**** it im changing my name to john smith.

Philosophía
At least two of the characters on team 1 solo.

kgkg
1 - Superman 1 Million > Solaris = Galactus > Team2 --- Superman1 Million Solos
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/when_someone_is_wrong.gif

PillarofOsiris

thumb up

quanchi112

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Gecko4lif **** it im changing my name to john smith.

good luck with that.

xJLxKing
There isn't enough information on Superman Prime to answer this question. If we were to go by what was implied and speculated on his power, then Team 1, but by showing, Team 2. Prime (the golden one) is meant to be something that the writers just threw to make sure Superman is always going to be the strongest. Their intention was to portray him as a being without limit. However, by feats, only Superman 1 million can hold King Thor back. When you add Trion to it, they Win

kgkg
Team Superman.

Gecko4life
Originally posted by xJLxKing
There isn't enough information on Superman Prime to answer this question. If we were to go by what was implied and speculated on his power, then Team 1, but by showing, Team 2. Prime (the golden one) is meant to be something that the writers just threw to make sure Superman is always going to be the strongest. Their intention was to portray him as a being without limit. However, by feats, only Superman 1 million can hold King Thor back. When you add Trion to it, they Win

what feats does trion have aside of breaking reality? SBP did it without the guardin amp, and golden prime even without much feats is still empowering 1 million therefor its at least 2 superman 1 millions in 1 team, team 1 stomps

TheHulk
Find my post where I gave GA Prime the majority against Hulk. If you read my post, you'll see that I gave them a 5/5 split. That means that Hulk CAN beat Prime "just like I said". The Hulk...please don't make me put you on ignore. Pfft

Diesldude
Originally posted by kgkg
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/when_someone_is_wrong.gif Who is she? she is hot.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4life
what feats does trion have aside of breaking reality? SBP did it without the guardin amp, and golden prime even without much feats is still empowering 1 million therefor its at least 2 superman 1 millions in 1 team, team 1 stomps What does Superboy Prime's feat have to do with anything combat related.

Prep-Man
Who is she? she is hot.

kgkg needs to spill the beans. I've seen her on some sport forums, so maybe someone related to sports?

Placidity
kgkg needs to spill the beans. I've seen her on some sport forums, so maybe someone related to sports?

Its Cheryl Cole from UK Girl group Girls Aloud... probably more well known to most people as a judge on The X Factor.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Placidity
Its Cheryl Cole from UK Girl group Girls Aloud... probably more well known to most people as a judge on The X Factor.

thumb up Nice looking out.

-Pr-
Who is she? she is hot.

Her voice is like nails on chalkboard. Trust me.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Placidity

Thanks!! smile

Diesldude
Her voice is like nails on chalkboard. Trust me. I'll mute the TV smile

-Pr-
I'll mute the TV smile

Good man.

I actually saw her group in concert once. They were in school uniforms. It was glorious.

abhilegend
I'll mute the TV smile
laughing out loud
Yup, she's hot

http://boozeworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/6a000cheryl_tweedy_cole.jpg

Diesldude

I actually saw her group in concert once. They were in school uniforms. It was glorious.

I envy you man!!! I hope you used your phone and took some pictures.

Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
Yup, she's hot

http://boozeworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/6a000cheryl_tweedy_cole.jpg Abhi, I googled her and man she is hotter than I thought.

-Pr-

lol, this was back before most phones had cameras, sadly.

The Pict

Abhi, I googled her and man she is hotter than I thought.

You know her husband actually cheated on her. With women no where near as good looking. But that's footballers for you.

Her voice is like nails on chalkboard. Trust me.

I quite like her voice.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud
Yup, she's hot

http://boozeworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/6a000cheryl_tweedy_cole.jpg

Ok this thread got my attention, what was it about?

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Pict
You know her husband actually cheated on her. With women no where near as good looking. But that's footballers for you.

I quite like her voice.

I don't like you anymore.

The Pict
I don't like you anymore.

forgetu

Diesldude

I believe that, there are a lot of examples of this. You think what's wrong with this guy, why would he cheat on her? usually 4 things,

1 - the guy is a sex addict,
2 - the "other not so hot girl" will do anything i mean anything
3 - the hot wife is just not good in bed.
4 - Finally probably in her case, the guy is rich, plays soccer and probably has women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. He gave in like most sports athletes do but he got caught.

-Pr-
forgetu

sneer

I believe that, there are a lot of examples of this. You think what's wrong with this guy, why would he cheat on her? usually 4 things,

4 - Finally probably in her case, the guy is rich, plays soccer and probably has women throwing themselves at him everywhere he goes. He gave in like most sports athletes do but he got caught.

It doesn't help that he's also a ****. And not nearly as good a player as people seem to think he is in his own country.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Ok this thread got my attention, what was it about?

I kinda feel bad for hijacking prep-man's thread. I only wish that the OP was carver or quan. LOL beer

DarkSaint85
Pr, since you know her - now imagine her questioning Diesldude's statement....

Diesldude
sneer

It doesn't help that he's also a ****. And not nearly as good a player as people seem to think he is in his own country.

Not a big fan of soccer, no idea who this guy is but usually these celeberty marriages don't last that long because you know both of them are getting it on the side.

The Pict

He's just a cheat man. Was sending his picture and sleeping with 3 different woman if I remember right.

Edit: They hadn't even been married that long lol. He's such a tool.

thumb up

Never been the best LB in the world despite some English media touting him as such.

Batman-Prime
Superman Prime
Superman 1M
Guardian Amped Prime

vs

WB Hulk
King Thor
Trion Juggernaut

By implied Power SMP (Gold) should solo. Imho he shouldn't be used, there no feats and no one knows what he is really capable of.

WB Hulk is outclassed here. Take OWAW Mindset Superman to counter him and you have an interesting fight.

Diesldude
He's just a cheat man. Was sending his picture and sleeping with 3 different woman if I remember right.

LOL

So which team do you pick here?

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pr, since you know her - now imagine her questioning Diesldude's statement....

laughing out loud

Not a big fan of soccer, no idea who this guy is but usually these celeberty marriages don't last that long because you know both of them are getting it on the side.

Usually. And he's half-black, and she has a history of beating up black people. Do the math. biscuits

thumb up

Never been the best LB in the world despite some English media touting him as such.

aye. He's good going forward, but he's lacking at the back, and falls asleep way too much.

Sabro

Good points but 4 is wrong.The guy is playing football.

kevdude
I kinda feel bad for hijacking prep-man's thread. I only wish that the OP was carver or quan. LOL beer

thumb up Not that I'm complaining, she is hot! But you still might want to do this in one of Carvers or Quans threads. It would be sad for a great idea to go unused. happy

Supermans team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.