Letters vs Dum Dum Dugan BattleZone discussion thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
There is a 20 post limit each. However administrative post like for example this post are not counted in a post totals. Only debating posts.

This is an administrative post. So it does not got against my post count. Letters you need to increase you image sizes. I can't read your scans except for the JSA. You can re size them and a mod can edit them into your post. because frankly scans are useless if there not large enough to read the contexts of the event in question. Same goes for my self of course. Scans need to be large enough to read.

Existere
Uh, I'm sure you don't want people posting in here about non-debate stuff, but you have no discussion thread...

Anyways, the scans all work for me - very readable size, don't look any smaller than normal scans - so Dugan, maybe it's your browser or something?

Dum Dum Dugan
edit, discussion moved to letters vs dum dum dugan discussion thread

-administrative post.

Existere
Yeah, I use chrome too. Previously, all photobucket pictures I viewed on chrome were really small - I think the website auto-directed chrome to pictures sized for a mobile phone.

If you hit 'view full website' or 'view at full size' or something, a button below the picture, then you get the proper image.

It doesn't seem to be doing it to me anymore though.

Also, a discussion thread should be made so this stuff can be posted there rather than in here.

Dum Dum Dugan
So we dont post any non battle stuff in the battlezone

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Existere
Yeah, I use chrome too. Previously, all photobucket pictures I viewed on chrome were really small - I think the website auto-directed chrome to pictures sized for a mobile phone.

If you hit 'view full website' or 'view at full size' or something, a button below the picture, then you get the proper image.

It doesn't seem to be doing it to me anymore though.

Also, a discussion thread should be made so this stuff can be posted there rather than in here.

It not working for me at all. I tried to view them and still only see them as small images.

Existere
Just use Firefox or a different browser, and see if you get better results. You can see that chrome's viewing 'mobile photobucket' which is the smart phone version of the actual website.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yup your right. I am using fire fox and it looks fine now.

It funny because I dont even have an iphone

quanchi112
Dum dum, see if a mod can move the posts which didn't pertain to your battlezone thread to here. I don't know if they can merge specific posts without merging the entire thread. If they can't have them edit you and smurph's comments to nothing. Just a suggestion, amigo.

Badabing
DDD & Smurph, I moved the posts from the BZ thread to this thread.

Existere
Thanks Bada!

Good luck guys.

E-Nigma420
This Dum Dum dude seems pretty shook! Is there a response anytime in our near future? Or perhaps he realizes no response is needed?

Existere
Better question:

Who the f*ck are you?

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

E-Nigma420
Better question:

Who the f*ck are you?

Like Paulie from Rocky IV... "I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!"

Badabing
Originally posted by E-Nigma420
Like Paulie from Rocky IV... "I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" So you joined KMC to be Letters' cheerleader? facepalm

Is this thing still happening? It's been over a week since the last post in the actual BZ thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
So you joined KMC to be Letters' cheerleader? facepalm

Is this thing still happening? It's been over a week since the last post in the actual BZ thread. Yeah, I know these things take time but dum dum hasn't posted a single reply in over a week.

Letters
Yea what's up with that? I hope Dum Dum isn't planning on posting his reply right before the time ends on the debate. I would like to respond if possible. That would be wacked if that's the case sad

Starscream M
dum dum is known to run away from debates...he quit our debate as well.

psycho gundam
really, bruce?

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
really, bruce? I just want to warn Letter so he doesn't waste his time on someone who very possibly will quit the debate

JakeTheBank
I guess Captain America wins the debate by default.

Letters
Originally posted by Starscream M
dum dum is known to run away from debates...he quit our debate as well.

lol. Damn really? He made such a big deal about it. He was the one who challenged me afterall.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah, I know these things take time but dum dum hasn't posted a single reply in over a week.

cool your jets it will be out with next few days. I just got slammed with work. I worked 70 hours this week. It starting to die back down. It only been a week the debates a month long. calm your self.

Dum Dum Dugan
quanchi that wasent supose to be aim toward you. ignore the fact I quoted you that was aimed for that ez or whatever his name for

quanchi112
quanchi that wasent supose to be aim toward you. ignore the fact I quoted you that was aimed for that ez or whatever his name for I was going to be like wtf.

Badabing
I just want to warn Letter so he doesn't waste his time on someone who very possibly will quit the debate Next time I will warn you.

Blight
Next time I will warn you.
Heh. CLASSIC Bada! You lay down that law!

Starscream M
Next time I will warn you. what for? confused

-Pr-
what for? confused

You either don't know, or you're being intentionally obtuse.

Either way it doesn't bode well for you.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hello all, sorry for the post delay. it should be out on Monday night. I had soem unexpected guests this weekend which is delaying my post. They leave tonight. I be working all day tom-marrow to complete my post. Hopefully god willing image shack gives me some decent upload times I could have it in tommarrow night. My aim is for Monday night however. Thanks all for being patient.

E-Nigma420
dots

Existere
lol

E-Nigma420
This is some intense debate we've got on our hands here... boxing maybe Dum dum is stuck in some kind of a star trek time paradox, or maybe he meant a month for each post. Either way, I've bookmarked the discussion so my children's children will be able to read it once it finally gets a response. I'd say poor Wolvie, but so far the thread is dead on imo...Wolvie calls out Bats, gets handled, is unable to faze Bats...victor = batman

thumbup

Skelliher
Bats is about to get smoked in this debate.

srankmissingnin
Jesus. Letter's posts are laughably inept and they reference Gold Age Batman stories and other non canon examples. Take this guy to school Dum Dum, before I start ghost writing a rebuttal for you. big grin

quanchi112
Srank's arrogance has sparked my interest back up for this debate. Well done srank. I am pleased.

srankmissingnin
Srank's arrogance has sparked my interest back up for this debate. Well done srank. I am pleased.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1zlap4wD91qd2mgto1_500.png

Surely by "arrogance" you must mean uncompromising and well placed faith in my unquestionable deductive reasoning and skills as an orator / debtor? Because it can't be arrogance if it's justified. evil face

My post remains succinct and accurate. Now bow before S-Rank von Doom.

Skelliher
Yeah, I'm new to the comic debating world, but Letters didn't reference all of his posts, provided laughable support, and made a bunch of outlandish claims regarding top tenners etc. with nothing to back them up.

The rebuttal should be good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Surely by "arrogance" you must mean uncompromising and well placed faith in my unquestionable deductive reasoning and skills as an orator / debtor? Because it can't be arrogance if it's justified. evil face

My post remains succinct and accurate. Now bow before S-Rank von Doom. Arrogance--the inability to see/recognize your own faults/shortcomings.

Confidence--the ability to recognize your own faults /shortcomings and overcome them.

Doom's a perfect example of arrogance. I will give you that. That is all I will give you for I am Quanchi of Titan.

JakeTheBank

My post remains succinct and accurate. Now bow before S-Rank von Doom.

sneer

I always knew you were a rogue Doombot.

Skelliher
Guys, just to let you know I know for a fact Dugan has his rebuttal almost ready. It will be posted either in the wee hours of the morning or sometime Friday I would guess.

Aside from him having a crazy work week last week, most of the reason his rebuttal is taking so long, as some of you pointed out, is the fact that he has to address all of Letters's claims, most of which are backed up either by obscure, laughable, or non-canonical evidence.

Dugan is going to show in painstaking detail why virtually none of Letters' arguments are legit while posting counters of his own.

Like I said, I'm new to this forum, but I think it's pretty ridiculous that you guys even have it in your mind that Batman could take the majority without prep against a superhuman. Makes me wonder what the hell else goes on on these boards. Next you'll be arguing Bats could take Hulk down without prep.

E-Nigma420
Originally posted by Skelliher
Guys, just to let you know I know for a fact Dugan has his rebuttal almost ready. It will be posted either in the wee hours of the morning or sometime Friday I would guess.

Aside from him having a crazy work week last week, most of the reason his rebuttal is taking so long, as some of you pointed out, is the fact that he has to address all of Letters's claims, most of which are backed up either by obscure, laughable, or non-canonical evidence.

Dugan is going to show in painstaking detail why virtually none of Letters' arguments are legit while posting counters of his own.

Like I said, I'm new to this forum, but I think it's pretty ridiculous that you guys even have it in your mind that Batman could take the majority without prep against a superhuman. Makes me wonder what the hell else goes on on these boards. Next you'll be arguing Bats could take Hulk down without prep.

stupid

Letters

Well, I see this argument spawned more than one cheerleader lol. Are you gonna help him write it too?

leonidas

pathetic. if it's so crystal clear it shouldn't be an issue for dum--on his own--to show it as such. little peon sycophants like you actually want to make me throw up.

this is a f****** battlezone--keep the cheerleading the hell out of it.

Skelliher
He is arguing it on his own ... this is a discussion thread separate from the debate.

I'm just saying I get that Bats is a beast when he has prep, but I don't think he can take someone on Spider-man or Wolverine's level.

It's funny because Bats is popular largely because he doesn't have powers, but I actually think it makes people over-estimate him instead of under-estimating him.

Existere
Leo, I would not-cheerlead you any day of the week.

I mean it. From the heart.

leonidas
Leo, I would not-cheerlead you any day of the week.

I mean it. From the heart.

aww, shucks... love

leonidas
He is arguing it on his own ... this is a discussion thread separate from the debate.

I'm just saying I get that Bats is a beast when he has prep, but I don't think he can take someone on Spider-man or Wolverine's level.

It's funny because Bats is popular largely because he doesn't have powers, but I actually think it makes people over-estimate him instead of under-estimating him.

fair enough. just that you're the second person to come in saying dun will post, dum's ready, bat's is gonna get slaughtered!

those kind of sentiments do NOT help dum (i'm one of the judges for this so i know of what i speak....) and it only serves to possibly influence others. like i said, if it's such a foregone conclusion, then dum should have no problem making his own case.

Philosophía
Am I the only one who finds it weird how a bunch of hairy-palm cheerleaders with close to no-posts are coming into to praise battlehammer and saying "he'll have his post ready in a few moments"?

And then there's Srank, who has thousands of posts.

Galan007
Yeah, if you're going to sock at least be smart about it...

leonidas

Starscream M
now, do ppl believe me when I say dumdum quit our debate too?

srankmissingnin

srankmissingnin

I think something up. I helped Dum Dum find some Batman scans and issue numbers he was looking for weeks ago (a month even?) when he was starting to compose his rebuttal... no reason it should have taken this long. Disappointing.

Existere
I don't really think it's fair to throw around accusations of socking until it's made a little more clear where the hell Letters is coming from, and therefore where any other posters might have wandered in from.

Anyways, this match was disappointing. If Letters wants a real debate, there should be a number of posters around willing to take on this match.

Letters
I don't really think it's fair to throw around accusations of socking until it's made a little more clear where the hell Letters is coming from, and therefore where any other posters might have wandered in from.

Anyways, this match was disappointing. If Letters wants a real debate, there should be a number of posters around willing to take on this match.

Enigma is a good buddy of mine who doesn't ever post on nerd boards. He is agood natured guy tho.

And I do look forward to a serious debate. Dum Dum challenged me to the battlezone. I didn't even know what a battlezone was when I first registered lol.

leonidas

you're probably right. i actually wasn't accusing srank--don't think he'd do that, but....it is weird. i've seen this happen before in bz's, tournaments and at other times where i've debated against one person. it always strikes me as a little....odd.

whatever, if dum doesn't show, it will look really bad, especially given the huge time limit of a month. erm

Skelliher
I used to be a member on this board years ago. I just came back because I'm interested in seeing how this debate unfolds, and AvX sort of brought me back into the Versus area.

I actually forget my old username on KMC. Maybe the mods can check. I think it was sousuke or greenleaf or something like that.

Skelliher
BTW is there any archive of past Battlezone debates and their winners or anything to look through?

Dum Dum Dugan

It not over yet, do jump the gun. It takes a long while to find shit when your opponent is vague as possble and st and making open ended statement based of nothing. Also i uploaded all of my shit pretty much shit took for ever to scan all that crap. I have so much shit on my computer right now. I also work in veyr demanding job that has a lot of hours. And letters did not do me any favors by literraly be as undiscribtive and inaccurate as possible.

If you look at my post compared to his. i have fully thought out arguements. He pretty much took a bunch of scans from the "Batman capabilties websight" and directly posted them while stating a bunch of bullshit records. So i spent all my time going through his claims. It was hard because of how utterly vague he was/

Oh and he purposely leaving out context. And I not stating this as an opinion it a fact. He idiot if he thinks I cant tell. He literraly taking the scan directly from that sight I mention. he not even changing the user name. You can easily trace back every one of his scans. And a great number of them he left out entire portion of the scan which paint a completely differne picture. And I know for a fact he saw them because u can trace back the links and those scans are there. So he not only doing haft assed job but he actually purposely ****ing with context to pass is agenda.

I put in significantly more work then him. People thought I was blowing it off but quite to opposite.

Dum Dum Dugan
Interesting how your midn warps everything around. You missed the ****ing deadline twice, you little *****. I havent missed dealdine yet mother ****er. Stop tlaking shit when ever I aitn around.

AND AS ALWAYS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU FOR BATTLE ZONE IS ALWAYS OPEN. But I love how you never mention the fact you constantly pussy out of matches with me.

Your a chump and your all talk

Existere
lol, hey, I rescind any comments about this match being disappointing. Dum Dum's response certainly gave a lot for Letters to work with, and this now looks more like an actual battlezone.

I do think in the future that leaving a post unanswered for weeks and then responding with a landslide is not necessarily top form as a debater though, but I'm not gonna comment anymore cause the match isn't over and judgement is still up in the air.

At any rate, good stuff that this show is now on the road or whatever.

Dum Dum Dugan

Letters
Hey! Great response Dum Dum. I know it took a while but I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Be looking for my response soon.

quanchi112
I am sure due to battlehammer's delay that dum dum won't end the battlezone until Letters is finished.

E-Nigma420
Dum Dum should lose points just for the way he butchered the english language in that post...i could actually feel my IQ dropping while I read it doh

But he did finally respond, kudos for that, even if it made my eyes bleed

Dum Dum Dugan
Dum Dum should lose points just for the way he butchered the english language in that post...i could actually feel my IQ dropping while I read it doh

But he did finally respond, kudos for that, even if it made my eyes bleed
go back to hero chat with the rest of you goons.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,240983.0.html

wavey

JakeTheBank
lol @ this:

srankmissingnin
Were you trying to filibuster with all those posts Dum Dum? lol

Nice work.

quanchi112

But he did finally respond, kudos for that, even if it made my eyes bleed Listen I don't take kindly to noobs talking smack to kmcers on this site. Unlike dum dum you seem to just talk. You need to walk the walk to earn respect around here. Put yourself on the line.

srankmissingnin
Listen I don't take kindly to noobs talking smack to kmcers on this site. Unlike dum dum you seem to just talk. You need to walk the walk to earn respect around here. Put yourself on the line.

Letters is Wang, he might say that E-Nigma420 is a friend of his, but in all likeness it's probably just another of his dozens of annoying socks.

abhilegend
http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,240983.0.html

wavey
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Letters is Wang, he might say that E-Nigma420 is a friend of his, but in all likeness it's probably just another of his dozens of annoying socks. Letters isn't wang he's a wonderwoman supporter from herochat. My the supporter is probably one of his friends just like dum dum had a supporter as well. I like trash talk it brings out the best in people. I don't want to see anyone banned. This board needs every poster it can get anymore.

srankmissingnin
Letters isn't wang he's a wonderwoman supporter from herochat. My the supporter is probably one of his friends just like dum dum had a supporter as well. I like trash talk it brings out the best in people. I don't want to see anyone banned. This board needs every poster it can get anymore.

Pretty sure he admitted he was Wang already... confused

quanchi112
Pretty sure he admitted he was Wang already... confused I seriously doubt it. Letters is passionate about debating wang just seemed like an idiot.

srankmissingnin
I seriously doubt it. Letters is passionate about debating wang just seemed like an idiot.

Wang's had at least three socks that briefly debated seriously before getting frustrated and making troll threads about the Mods.

quanchi112
Wang's had at least three socks that briefly debated seriously before getting frustrated and making troll threads about the Mods. But letters has debated seriously on herochat before wang even showed up. he never really resorted to that. Ever.

srankmissingnin
But letters has debated seriously on herochat before wang even showed up. he never really resorted to that. Ever.

We always knew Wang was from another site... he said so when he first showed up. His whole stick was that KMC was not as good as Comicvine and Herochat.

quanchi112
We always knew Wang was from another site... he said so when he first showed up. His whole stick was that KMC was not as good as Comicvine and Herochat. Wang always seemed like a comicviner not an icter(herochat).

Dum Dum Dugan
Were you trying to filibuster with all those posts Dum Dum? lol

Nice work.
That is exactly what I was doing lol

thanks.

I not even done either lol. I still have another part to go with my first posts, I am planning on posting tommarrow I think.

FlyingAces

E-Nigma420
Letters is Wang, he might say that E-Nigma420 is a friend of his, but in all likeness it's probably just another of his dozens of annoying socks.

Lol I'm a separate entity from Letters, I do the fighting game thing... You can find me on shoryuken.com or x-topia.com, extrafreshleague.net, or tekkenzaibatsu.com. I'm a Joker-person myself, I was just trying to stir up the discussion....i thought the fighting game community was bad, but y'all are sorta whiney...lol cry me a river! I just state the obvious...as I see it chinese

srankmissingnin
Lol I'm a separate entity from Letters, I do the fighting game thing... You can find me on shoryuken.com or x-topia.com, extrafreshleague.net, or tekkenzaibatsu.com. I'm a Joker-person myself, I was just trying to stir up the discussion....i thought the fighting game community was bad, but y'all are sorta whiney...lol cry me a river! I just state the obvious...as I see it chinese

Are you having a stroke or do you just not know how to use ellipses?

Weren't you the same guy who accused Dum Dum of butchering the English language?

E-Nigma420
Are you having a stroke or do you just not know how to use ellipses?

Weren't you the same guy who accused Dum Dum of butchering the English language?

Lol, for posting from my phone at 2am, I thought it was decent enough! Sorry Dum Dum nut-rider for not meeting your standards.

Existere
Lol, for posting from my phone at 2am, I thought it was decent enough! Sorry Dum Dum nut-rider for not meeting your standards. And, Letters nut-rider, Dum Dum's sorry for not meeting yours.

Excuses or no excuses, if you're going to come in here and douche around, then walk your own... douche.

Or whatever.

leonidas
And, Letters nut-rider, Dum Dum's sorry for not meeting yours.

Excuses or no excuses, if you're going to come in here and douche around, then walk your own... douche.

Or whatever.

LOL! i tried telling nj it wasn't just me! big grin

Letters
You are insulting me and the judges intelligences with this bull face lie. Did you even look at the scans? Of course not you just copied it from a respect thread. If you actually look in the first scan you can easily see electrical wire. Then in the third scan you can clearly see Batman using two electrical wires to take the Giant Alien out, not his taser like you stated. So either you did not even look at the scans you posted or you thought we would be too stupid to notice the fact you can clearly see Batman using electrical wires. Either way it makes you look foolish.

Wow. You are absolutely correct. Yes that website is my primary resource for this debate as i dont have these comics downloaded, so i figured why not? amirite?

Anyway I did read those scans and those wires were completely invisible to me until you painfully pointed them out. It looked like Batman had two tazers in his hands.

No he does not, your lying yet again. He did not carry the morphine on him. You purposely left out the two pages before which show him getting the supplies from a store. Fortunately for myself and the judges I just so happen to have the scans right here.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/lettersfullofcrap.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/860/lettersfulofcrap2.jpg/

Also it gets worse, you also conveniently left out the fact Plague had not compensated for being earth issue. Which batmans explanation for how Plague was taken out so easily.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/lettersagainleavingoutc.jpg/

Yes this one I did not not read the full thing just the action sequences as I assumed it would be reasonable that Batman would in fact carry morphine on him. As for the earth thing i didnt think it was relevant as Wolverine is also from the earth and figured morphine would have an effect on him.

Regardless I do humbly apologize as I do not condone misrepresenting scans in these kinds of debates and I can only hope Dum Dum that you believe me when I tell you that it was an honest mistake and I definetly concede these points.

I will also edit my first post in the debate to remove the scans in question as they are in fact invalid points as you have pointed out and I would like this debate to be as truthfull as possible.

Dum Dum If you would like to edit your posts for efficiency that is fine with me as you should not have had to respond to those scans in the first place.

Again I apologize and I can only hope you and everyone else can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Letters
oh, lol, I guess I cant edit my posts in this debate. Darnit. sad

Letters
Dum Dum, if you need an extra post in this debate that is fine by me since you had to waste a post (and your time), and since we can't edit our posts.

E-Nigma420
And, Letters nut-rider, Dum Dum's sorry for not meeting yours.

Or whatever.

Touche'

E-Nigma420
I gotta admit, Dum Dum isn't too bad at what he does

jawdrop

Looking forward to Letters response

Letters
Is he, *gulp*, the best at what he does? lol

srankmissingnin
Thanks letters, I'm up early deathly sick and I need something to read in between bouts of violent vomiting. sad

This is an interesting Battlezone in the way that it mirrors the different methods of running a political platform. One side is a confident in their candidate and runs of the merits and capabilities of their man.. the other side isn't and needs to run a smear campaign and tries to present an skewed portrait of the opponent and discredit them with inaccurate and irrelevant information. Considering the terrible PIS examples the flimsy Batman argument is built on I'm surprised Dum Dum has the patience not to give letters a taste of his own medicine and start citing things like Batman getting tuned up by birds / Two-face / Arkham Orderlies / Zsasz / random thugs / The Riddler / Scarcrow ect ect ect, and then post scans of Wolverine tanking nukes and climbing out of vats of molten metal...

Also... why on earth would you open the door to the scans of Cyclops beating Batman by citing Marvel vs DC stuff? You should fire your interns.

abhilegend
Thanks letters, I'm up early deathly sick and I need something to read in between bouts of violent vomiting. sad

What happened, why are you sick?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by abhilegend
What happened, why are you sick?

No idea. The only thing I can think off is I had sketchy slice of pizza last night before I went to bed. I don't usually eat fast food but it was greasy and delicious. sad

abhilegend
No idea. The only thing I can think off is I had sketchy slice of pizza last night before I went to bed. I don't usually eat fast food but it was greasy and delicious. sad
I wish you get well soon.

srankmissingnin
I wish you get well soon.

Me too. I have to take the subway for about an hour to meet my brother and give him is wallet... it isn't going to be a fun trip if I have to get off at every stop to puke. embarrasment

abhilegend
Me too. I have to take the subway for about an hour to meet my brother and give him is wallet... it isn't going to be a fun trip if I have to get off at every stop to puke. embarrasment
Is it that bad?

srankmissingnin
Is it that bad?

I feel better than when I woke up, but yeah it's pretty bad.

abhilegend
I feel better than when I woke up, but yeah it's pretty bad.
Have you taken any medicines?

srankmissingnin
Have you taken any medicines?

No I'm just going to let it run its course while I complain and whine and about it lol

abhilegend
No I'm just going to let it run its course while I complain and whine and about it lol
I do that too.

FlyingAces
This is an interesting Battlezone in the way that it mirrors the different methods of running a political platform. One side is a confident in their candidate and runs of the merits and capabilities of their man.. the other side isn't and needs to run a smear campaign and tries to present an skewed portrait of the opponent and discredit them with inaccurate and irrelevant information. Considering the terrible PIS examples the flimsy Batman argument is built on I'm surprised Dum Dum has the patience not to give letters a taste of his own medicine and start citing things like Batman getting tuned up by birds / Two-face / Arkham Orderlies / Zsasz / random thugs / The Riddler / Scarcrow ect ect ect, and then post scans of Wolverine tanking nukes and climbing out of vats of molten metal...

Interesting POV. There is certainly a clear misrepresentation of the scans being posted. The arguments on the Nick Fury vs. Wolverine stuff from Bloody Choices was an especially weird depiction of the fight, especially in context of how a Batman/Wolverine fight would go. I'm eagerly awaiting Dum Dum's response to the latest round of Letters' post, but I'm afraid it may even take 3 weeks for him to finish up the responses to it (though I'm hoping he doesn't take that long)...there are a lot of holes to address, much more than the last round of posts.

Letters
Hey Dum Dum, if you need more time in the debate that's fine. Just let me know how much time you need. smile

Letters
The debate is supposed to end today and no response from Dum Dum if he needs more time

Dum Dum Dugan
No it doesent. it ends on the 19th. It was one month long, 19th to the 19th. Not sure were the hell you got today being the end day.

quanchi112
No it doesent. it ends on the 19th. It was one month long, 19th to the 19th. Not sure were the hell you got today being the end day. He's saying if you need more time past the 19th. It took you weeks for the first response so based on that he was just being cordial in extending the deadline. I for one think this should end when you both call it a day since your first responses took a lot of time. If you drop in your responses on the 18th that's kinda cheap imo.

Dum Dum Dugan
He's saying if you need more time past the 19th. It took you weeks for the first response so based on that he was just being cordial in extending the deadline. I for one think this should end when you both call it a day since your first responses took a lot of time. If you drop in your responses on the 18th that's kinda cheap imo.

He was clearly saying the debate ends today. Read his post.

It ends the 19th. I am done after that. I dont frankly even want to keep doing this, because I think my opponents does not even grasp how this works and simply low ballsing the shit out of one character while using the highest of showings for the other. It rather ridiculous to me. So i have no uses to countinue this debate past the 19th. I been as fair as possible, im mean does he relaly think I cant low ball the shit out of batman if I wanted to? I wont because it retarded way to debate, but batman been beat down by common thugs before among numerous other low showings. But thats not how these debates work and I have faith in the judges to see that.

quanchi112
He was clearly saying the debate ends today. Read his post. Oh yeah you're right he says it right under the post I just read.

Letters
oh you are right about the date. lol sorry about that. The 19th it is then. If I need more time to resopnd past that, would you grant me an extension if needed?

E-Nigma420
He was clearly saying the debate ends today. Read his post.

It ends the 19th. I am done after that. I dont frankly even want to keep doing this, because I think my opponents does not even grasp how this works and simply low ballsing the shit out of one character while using the highest of showings for the other. It rather ridiculous to me. So i have no uses to countinue this debate past the 19th. I been as fair as possible, im mean does he relaly think I cant low ball the shit out of batman if I wanted to? I wont because it retarded way to debate, but batman been beat down by common thugs before among numerous other low showings. But thats not how these debates work and I have faith in the judges to see that.

Why are you getting so worked up?

Blight
This thing over??

Letters
Yea I guess its over as Dum Dum hasn't said he needs an extension.

E-Nigma420
How long does the losing process take out of curiosity?

Letters
I guess however long it takes for the judges to decide who won.

E-Nigma420
I meant judging process lol, damn swype

Existere
How long does the losing process take out of curiosity? Originally posted by Letters
I guess however long it takes for the judges to decide who won. laughing out loud

leonidas
sorry, this is no where near as straight forward as some would have you believe. i promise to have my vote in this weekend for certain.

Don Corleone
How long does the losing process take out of curiosity?

They're both winners in my book ( they had the balls to this).

Blight
Who the hell creates an account just to be a Cheerleader?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.