Deadpool and Daredevil team up against Batman and Robin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
Daredevil and Deadpool becomes the villains here in Gotham. Batman and Robin encounters these guys from the Marvel Universe. I don't know if this will be a good fight but I would think they would put a showdown.

tkitna
Unless Batman can use some kind of a gas or something for a KO, he and Robin would get mopped up.

Odekahn
Robin might as well be Batman's cheerleader here.

Dream Stuff
Since this is a scenario, I assume Batman and Robin will show up to the fight well-prepped to counter DP and DD's powersets. They can win this.

In a straight, no-prep fight, Deadpool and Daredevil win every time. Too fast/too invincible.

Greysen93
I think it would be a good fight, all of them are very good hand to hand, but yeah I think it would probably be Deadpool and Daredevil.

Silent Master
Robin doesn't have a chance against either Marvel character, which means Bataman will be facing 2 on 1 odds rather quickly.

SamZED
Team uno.

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Master
Robin doesn't have a chance against either Marvel character, which means Bataman will be facing 2 on 1 odds rather quickly.

Yes, I tend to agree. However there is a slight possibility that since Batman would have a working knowledge of his opponents that he would bring a sonar beacon to confuse DD's senses, and win against him. I believe that Batman could also defeat Deapool if it came down to it. Without any type of foresight though, which is so unlike Batman he and the Boy Wonder go down hard.

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes, I tend to agree. However there is a slight possibility that since Batman would have a working knowledge of his opponents that he would bring a sonar beacon to confuse DD's senses, and win against him. I believe that Batman could also defeat Deapool if it came down to it. Without any type of foresight though, which is so unlike Batman he and the Boy Wonder go down hard. Hmm.. how do you see Bats taking out Deadpool? Gadgets? He's difficult to put down.

kaierxo
batman would beat daredevil in hand to hand however robin would get eaten alive by either which means bats gets double teamed

Mindset
With prep Batman will win, that is , if it isn't the usual "prep" he has in going after his usual baddies, but kmc prep.

Lord Feron
Team one unless batman knew everything that there is to know and planned for it before approaching them. but if they just randomly meet in the streets Team 2 gets destroyed.

FlyingAces
If Team 2 knew everything and had prep, woukdn't Team 1 also have knowledge and the ability to prep?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by FlyingAces
If Team 2 knew everything and had prep, woukdn't Team 1 also have knowledge and the ability to prep?

well there is no prep in the OP but the stips kinds say that like team one are known villains so Batman should kind of know who they are and how to deal with them. But if the OP meant that they are just fighting in gotham and standard rules apply. The environment is not gonna give them that much of a edge on the team, in which case team 1 every time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by kaierxo
batman would beat daredevil in hand to hand

Nah.

Don Corleone
Batman solos. smokin'

Jack Angel
Imo+batman+%26+robin+loses+without+prep. +Deadpool+would+murder+robin+and+daredevil+will+gi
ve+batman+hell+his+reflexes+are+fast+soo+throwing+
boomerangs+at+him+wont+help.+Deadpool+and+daredevil+ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.