Odin, Zeus, and Vishnu vs Adult Franklin Richards...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Could Adult Franklin Richards dismiss these 3 upper class Skyfathers with the same ease that Arishem did?

Sr J-Bieb
Celestial level doesn't mean Arishem level.

However I can't shake seeing Kid Franklin molesting a severely upgraded Mephisto

Doon
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Celestial level doesn't mean Arishem level.

However I can't shake seeing Kid Franklin molesting a severely upgraded Mephisto

True. Arishem is considered one of the most powerful Celestials. And yes, young Frank did own Mephisto twice. That said, do you consider Odin or Zeus ABOVE or EQUAL to Mephisto? Has the latter ever been addressed in the comics?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Doon
True. Arishem is considered one of the most powerful Celestials. And yes, young Frank did own Mephisto twice. That said, do you consider Odin or Zeus ABOVE or EQUAL to Mephisto? Has the latter ever been addressed in the comics? Above
But I wouldn't put them about Mephisto amped like what a thousand times.

Doon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Could Adult Franklin Richards dismiss these 3 upper class Skyfathers with the same ease that Arishem did?

I think he should be able to defeat them, although, not with the same ease that Arishem would.

Doon
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Above
But I wouldn't put them about Mephisto amped like what a thousand times.

One on one, he could take them easily. Against all three, he could still probably beat them, but it would require more exertion on his part. My thoughts.

Bouboumaster
Franklin eats the 3 of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.