Superman vs Thor and Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
All Star Superman

vs

Thor and Beta Ray Bill

No BFR.

Don Corleone
The hammer brothers.

ares834
Team wins handily.

PillarofOsiris
I'm just going to throw this out there:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/543/19256-am30im1_super.jpg

ares834
Yeah, the problem is we don't know if AS Superman prior to his amp was as powerful as "normal" Superman. Furthermore, lifting 200 quntillion tons is well within "normal" Superman's capabilties.

the Darkone
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, the problem is we don't know if AS Superman prior to his amp was as powerful as "normal" Superman. Furthermore, lifting 200 quntillion tons is well within "normal" Superman's capabilties.

So is Thor and BRB, plus you throw in the hammers, Im sorry anybody on Superman level can contend with these two at the same time!!

PillarofOsiris
I've just never been as impressed with Beta Ray Bill as most people seem to be. He doesn't perform as well against Heralds as Thor. And Thor ONE SHOT him AFTER being sucker punched by him. His durability is a big question mark, IMO. If Thor can one shot him, AS Superman certainly can. Of course, with Thor and BRB on the team, I guess this could be an interesting fight....I'll have to think about it some more. I'd like to see some people's arguments here.

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I've just never been as impressed with Beta Ray Bill as most people seem to be. He doesn't perform as well against Heralds as Thor. And Thor ONE SHOT him AFTER being sucker punched by him. His durability is a big question mark, IMO. If Thor can one shot him, AS Superman certainly can. Of course, with Thor and BRB on the team, I guess this could be an interesting fight....I'll have to think about it some more. I'd like to see some people's arguments here.

confused

Stoic

He did pretty well against Stardust though.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

And he was consious after a planet exploded on him...he was in the heart of a sun going Nova and didn't even register it. Wasn't he also on the exploding planet that koed Star Dust? Can't remember. He survived been in the reach of a Black Hole, along with everything else he has done. Pillar doesn't know what he is talking about.

Galan007
Carver, I agree with everything you just said in that post.

Wtf is going on!? g007-psyduck

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Stoic

Stardust isn't really one of the most impressive heralds of galactus either.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
And he was consious after a planet exploded on him...he was in the heart of a sun going Nova and didn't even register it. Wasn't he also on the exploding planet that koed Star Dust? Can't remember. He survived been in the reach of a Black Hole, along with everything else he has done. Pillar doesn't know what he is talking about.

Survived in the reach of a black hole? That's really not that impressive. Superman has fastballed black holes, fought inside them, etc. The heart of the supernova? really, that was the heart of a supernova? not quite. And regular superman, while weakened survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. basically every feat you named was from one comic book also. the guy's been one-shot, punked by heralds, and beaten by skrulls. yeah, he is impressive for what he is, but he's not on thor's level. not by a long shot. (not that that doesn't mean he isn't powerful in his own right though). but against this superman, he's not lasting very long.

Galan007
^ You need to read up on BRB, tbh. You're underestimating him to such an extent that I don't even feel the need to prove how wrong you are.

Stoic
Stardust isn't really one of the most impressive heralds of galactus either.

Stardust would be third or perhaps second. Galactus said that if Norrin ever got out of line, that it would fall to Stardust to yank his chain. Stardust according to his/her maker was on the level.

carver9
Survived in the reach of a black hole? That's really not that impressive. Superman has fastballed black holes, fought inside them, etc. The heart of the supernova? really, that was the heart of a supernova? not quite. And regular superman, while weakened survived an explosion equivalent to 50 supernovas. basically every feat you named was from one comic book also. the guy's been one-shot, punked by heralds, and beaten by skrulls. yeah, he is impressive for what he is, but he's not on thor's level. not by a long shot. (not that that doesn't mean he isn't powerful in his own right though). but against this superman, he's not lasting very long.

WTF. Just WTF. I don't even know what to say to this mess.

ares834
Originally posted by the Darkone
So is Thor and BRB, plus you throw in the hammers, Im sorry anybody on Superman level can contend with these two at the same time!!

I'm confused at what you are claming here...

Anyway Thor and BRB win easily.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor and Bill toss their hammers at him for a knock out.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2uft1m9.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/11ux1et.jpg

I've always considered that to be a very impressive feat, they destroyed a portal made from the remnants of a Galaxy, and yet it rarely gets mentioned.

the Darkone
BRB is Thor with mean streak, like Thor was in his younger days before he was humble. BRB is not as versatile in power of his hammer as Thor is but he is that dam close too f**k Superman type characters up period. Thor is more powerful out of the two, but BRB is not that far behind, these two would put Superman in a coma for days!!

JakeTheBank
I hope people realize that All Star Superman is in fact inferior to mainstream pre-DCnU Superman....

In other words, he gets his shit kicked in here.

Horrificus
I'm just going to throw this out there:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/543/19256-am30im1_super.jpg Well, that chair leg he is pushing on is sure one STRONG piece of metal.
big grin

h1a8

Planets exploding is nothing compared to getting hit with the actual force that's blowing up the planet. Bill is immune to heat so that feat is irrelevant to him being able to take physical punishment. He wasn't in the event horizon of the black hole so it wasn't a great feat.

Superman will definitely have to use his speed here. He knows this and will do so. I believe All Star Superman can possibly ko either member with at most a few hits. He's just that strong.

And it seems that people seem to disregard averages when it doesn't suit them. The fact that you agreed that averages should be taken in account destroys your argument here. Bill and Thor on average will succumb to one or two hits by a being who can casually lift a half of million tons like it's a piece of candy.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I hope people realize that All Star Superman is in fact inferior to mainstream pre-DCnU Superman....

In other words, he gets his shit kicked in here.

Most people don't, sadly.

Lord Feron
Hammer Bros beat his brains out.

Edit: only 1 of them needs to get off the bench for this one.

D-Block
Team wins easy!!

Sr J-Bieb
And he was consious after a planet exploded on him...he was in the heart of a sun going Nova and didn't even register it. Wasn't he also on the exploding planet that koed Star Dust? Can't remember. He survived been in the reach of a Black Hole, along with everything else he has done. Pillar doesn't know what he is talking about. Bill took two shots from Galactus, got KO'ed, survived the planet destroying, and woke up in the sun...
Which is a pretty ****ing impressive feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.