Infinity Man vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Infinity Man - Pre DOTNG

vs.

Thanos- current

Battle takes place on Apokolips

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

iceman24567
IM stomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
IM stomps Based on what ?Originally posted by Timelord
Spite, Infinity Man destroys Thanos like a child. Feel free to explain yourself as well.

the Darkone
IM wins, it's no stomp Thanos will make him earned it and Thanos will take some victoriesm but IM wins the majority!

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Im fine, I think you are overreacting a little.

Thanos could win a few through scheming, but in over all power blow for blow, gotta still give it too IM. If this DOTNG IM Thanos would get rocked hard, very hard. Thanos would defeat that Infinity Man as well.

the Darkone
Thanos would be hard press to put down IM, Thanos would have to scheme big time!!

Horrificus
Priceless thread.

Thank you all.

Much brah. Rabid, derivative respect with harsh props.

shifty

Horrificus
Originally posted by Timelord
wink My work here is done!!!

yeah brah, I'm good

Ta brah

smile

rock Some new blood.
Kudos!

Galan007
IM.

Stoic
Thanos. Infinity Man's short stint with the JSA has me convinced that Thanos would skin him and make new gauntlets with it. However I could be convinced otherwise... Maybe.

Prep-Man
IM.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos. Infinity Man's short stint with the JSA has me convinced that Thanos would skin him and make new gauntlets with it. However I could be convinced otherwise... Maybe.

Infinity Man was in the JSA?

That one's news to me.

Stoic
No not in the JSA as an official team member (although come to think of it, he would be a great addition) he guest starred in the JSA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.