Batman & Captain America vs Spider-Man(No holds barred)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Standard gear and holding back. Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Cap solos.

golem370
Nah

JakeTheBank
Final Justice, son.

golem370
If Spider-Man is going all out he would own them individually imo

quanchi112
Batman gets ko'd but Captain wins.

Odekahn
Batman and Cap win.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man is out of his league here.

JayDaDon
Spidey. If not him then Cap definitely.

StiltmanFTW
Capster > Batsy > Bugboy

JayDaDon
Not even in your wildest dreams no expression

BruceSkywalker
team wins...

guy222
team should

animale
All out Spiderman kills them,easily.

Greysen93
I think this would be a close one. Batman and Cap working together would be tough to beat, but Spiderman is stronger and much faster than both of them, so I don't know.

Lord Feron
Does OP mean Team is holding back on spider man and Spider man is cutting loose? If so I think he would win but it would be very tough.

JayDaDon
If he's holding back nothing then spidey treats them like he treated kingpin.

cdtm
Even holding back, Spidey's quick enough to take both, even with all of Batmans gear.

golem370
Well since Spider-Man doesn't get serious sometimes he starts out wih no mercy as does the team.

Sr J-Bieb
Either solo him

Together? Oh boy, Spidey is climbing a waterspout in a rainstorm

abhilegend
Spidey.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by abhilegend
Spidey.

thumb up

SamZED
Originally posted by BUSTER1
thumb up thumb up

StiltmanFTW
thumb down

SamZED
:middlefinger:

Damn.. no such smilie...

biensalsa
Spiderman

Daredevil1
I can see Bat/Cap winning.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb down parm_hangloose

abhilegend
Originally posted by SamZED
:middlefinger:

Damn.. no such smilie...
fu

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man rather easily. He can web them up in half a second. He can knock them out with only one punch.

The team really needs prep.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I totally see him one-shotting Steve roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I totally see him one-shotting Steve
Me too.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

Stoic
Putting PIS aside the answer to these two questions, should decide the winner of this.

1. Can Batman take a punch capable of liquefying a human being, and remain conscious?

2. Can Captain America take a punch capable of liquefying a human being, and remain conscious?

If either of the duo can remain conscious, how many of these high impact hits could they take, and remain on their feet? Spiderman is far faster, stronger, and agile than the both of them combined. Factoring in his low level precognitive ability gives me the impression that he'd win this.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Stoic
Putting PIS aside the answer to these two questions, should decide the winner of this.

1. Can Batman take a punch capable of liquefying a human being, and remain conscious?

2. Can Captain America take a punch capable of liquefying a human being, and remain conscious?

If either of the duo can remain conscious, how many of these high impact hits could they take, and remain on their feet? Spiderman is far faster, stronger, and agile than the both of them combined. Factoring in his low level precognitive ability gives me the impression that he'd win this.

Your problem here, Soic, is that your arguement takes total logical sense. This flies in the face of people who have the opinion that Spiderman doesn't stand a chance against skilled peak humans, even though he has a speed advantage and a MASSIVE strength advantage over them. This is in addition to years of fighting experience AND a precognitive sense.
you will probably get savaged by the Spidey haters, even though you are correct.

Parmaniac
Your problem here, Soic, is that your arguement takes total logical sense. This flies in the face of people who have the opinion that Spiderman doesn't stand a chance against skilled peak humans, even though he has a speed advantage and a MASSIVE strength advantage over them. This is in addition to years of fighting experience AND a precognitive sense.
you will probably get savaged by the Spidey haters, even though you are correct. Several MA lessons and very versatile and durable webbing.

Stoic
you will probably get savaged by the Spidey haters, even though you are correct.

That's fine and dandy, even though Steve and Bruce have on panel showings that indicate that they can take a lot of punishment, Parker has showings that he can take even more. Not sure if anyone really understands what getting hit with a 5-8 or greater ton weight means, but at speeds greater than 110 mph, it would be capable of turning a large portion of an average house into splinters, and dust, or tossing a mid sized vehicle several hundred feet away from the area of impact. You ever see the damage a train can do to a human? Ugly stuff.

JayDaDon
^ THIS right here is the reason spidey can hang with some heavyweights in fights. He starts off at 10 ton strength(if not, higher) but when you factor in the speed he can put behind his shots, the damage he ends up doing per square inch can be devastating.

the ninjak
Webbing and advanced aerial control win this for Spidey. Plus Spidey Sense.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
That's fine and dandy, even though Steve and Bruce have on panel showings that indicate that they can take a lot of punishment, Parker has showings that he can take even more. Not sure if anyone really understands what getting hit with a 5-8 or greater ton weight means, but at speeds greater than 110 mph, it would be capable of turning a large portion of an average house into splinters, and dust, or tossing a mid sized vehicle several hundred feet away from the area of impact. You ever see the damage a train can do to a human? Ugly stuff.

This makes sense. See that's why it's hard to decide this one for me. The reason I sided with the team is brain power. Peter is very smart, but smarter than bruce and steve put together he is not. So I think they would be able to figure out a way. I don't think they could take him physically alone. I could see him beating them like he beat up the pro-wrestlers before he became a hero.

With that being said, I think cap could take a hit or too if for no other reason than his shield. As far as batman taking some hits, it depends. I wonder how strong Bane and Killer Croc are?

Sin I AM
standard gear they take him every time

DTM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
If he's holding back nothing then spidey treats them like he treated kingpin.

I was thinking the same thing. Kingpin has always been shown as a physical match for the likes of Batman and Cap, and while they have weapons to give them a plus over Fisk, an all out Spiderman DESTROYED Kingpin in a fight. I give Cap and Bats their props, theyd make Spidey really work for it, but going all out SpiderMan is just too strong, tough and fast for them to handle more than not (this isnt even going into spider sense and webbing, which either foe here would be helpless against) Anyone who thinks Spidey is out of his league here is Sorely Underestimating him and his abilities.

Parmaniac
Not holding back Spider-man operates on a different level, you can see him as the Superman of the meta tier.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not holding back Spider-man operates on a different level, you can see him as the Superman of the meta tier.
thumb up

Mindset
Spiderman wrecks them.

You're an idiot if you think he doesn't.

bobbi
if spidey is written how he should be and not holding back at all then he'll take it. Spidey sense when done right should be enough to give him the edge although I think it could still be close.

Don Corleone
Not holding back he walks through them. He could kill them with punches / kicks.

golem370
It has been said been debated that Spider-Man can grow stronger with his adrenaline is pumping. While Spider-Man may not be as good a fighter as these two, he does have his own type of fighting which he is more fimilar with.

h1a8
Spidey Spite.
Spidey wins this not only 1000/1000 but he wins in less than 1 minute.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by golem370
It has been said been debated that Spider-Man can grow stronger with his adrenaline is pumping. While Spider-Man may not be as good a fighter as these two, he does have his own type of fighting which he is more fimilar with. Emotions in comics are usually a big fat amp, plus that Spider-man also holds back a lot. Taking away the back holding and adding anger/rage levitates Spider-man in a different league.

deathlife
Not holding back, Spidey can take both of them down in a few minutes.

Speed kills here.

deathlife
Emotions in comics are usually a big fat amp, plus that Spider-man also holds back a lot. Taking away the back holding and adding anger/rage levitates Spider-man in a different league.

Yep.

Spider-man holds back most of the time, for this reason a lot of people don't take him seriously.

If Spidey goes all out (like he did in Grim Hunt on his villains), he will bloody the duo.

DarkSaint85
Why does everyone keep saying 'no holding back', when the OP states that he's holding back??

Don't get me wrong, no-holding back Spidey liquefies them, but I think that if he starts holding back, its a much closer fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by golem370
Standard gear and holding back. Who wins?

So which one is it? Holding back? Or no holds barred?

namorsubby
Spider-man.

Deadline
Emotions in comics are usually a big fat amp, plus that Spider-man also holds back a lot. Taking away the back holding and adding anger/rage levitates Spider-man in a different league.

Thats funny he got mad at daredevil and Cap and he got owned.

cdtm
No hero worship to save Cap here.

Nibedicus
If we use RL logic, Spiderman wins.

If we use comic book logic, team wins.

srankmissingnin
I originally thought Spider-man would win... but mindset, namorsubby and h1a8 all think Spider-man will win too... and those three are always wrong. embarrasment

SamZED
Originally posted by Deadline
Thats funny he got mad at daredevil and Cap and he got owned. Funny he got mad at Daredevil and oneshotted him. And Bullseye. And Taskmaster. In fact most of the street levelers who normally give him trouble CIS on get wtfpwned/oneshotted/embarrassed once it gets personal. Big difference between "Ragh! Im pissed off and will charge like an idiot" Spider-man and stone cold back in black "ill ripp your face off" Spider-man. The second one takes this.

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
Funny he got mad at Daredevil and oneshotted him. And Bullseye. And Taskmaster. In fact most of the street levelers who normally give him trouble CIS on get wtfpwned/oneshotted/embarrassed once it gets personal.

Most of them? So not all of them. Cap is cream of the crop and has studied Spiderman you also have Batman who will use gadgets.

Spiderman loses.

Originally posted by cdtm
No hero worship to save Cap here.

Thatd funny a Spiderman clone that was using lethal force and was equal to Spiderman couldn't handle Cap in h2h.

JayDaDon
Still saying spidey here.

SamZED
Most of them? So not all of them. Cap is cream of the crop and has studied Spiderman you also have Batman who will use gadgets.

Yes most of them because he didnt get a rematch against every single one of them. Not in his back in black mindset that is. And the ones he Did fight CIS off he steamroled effortlessly. Yes, Cap studied Spider-man. The one that has a huge mancrush on him and has to think six times befoe throwing a punch. Thats CIS on multiplied by 10. Got nothing to do with the current Spider-man though. The one who's won a sparring match vs Shang Chi relying on his MA skills alone, speedblitzed an upgraded Kain, speedblitzed a team of superhumanly fast villains using pressurepoint attacks and on top of all that is fighting CIS off. Thats like comparing DCnU Superman to precrisis Superman. Spider-man takes this. As for the equipment.. Some of the gadgets Spider-man carries around these days are easilly as effective as Batman's toys. The only difference Spider-man is faster than Batman and so will be the first one to use the gadgets.

SamZED

Thatd funny a Spiderman clone that was using lethal force and was equal to Spiderman couldn't handle Cap in h2h. Deadpool murdered like 8 Captain America clones simultaneously who were all going for the kill. There were clones of other avengers there as well. So? Deadpool >>> 8 Caps?

Stoic
Spidey could potentially finish this in one minute.

SamZED
Potentially he can finish this in few seconds by throwing a couple of freeze capsules. The sinister six used Spider-man's tech to take down the avengers after all.

Whiteclipse

This

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
This makes sense. See that's why it's hard to decide this one for me. The reason I sided with the team is brain power. Peter is very smart, but smarter than bruce and steve put together he is not. So I think they would be able to figure out a way. I don't think they could take him physically alone. I could see him beating them like he beat up the pro-wrestlers before he became a hero.

With that being said, I think cap could take a hit or too if for no other reason than his shield. As far as batman taking some hits, it depends. I wonder how strong Bane and Killer Croc are?

The things that Spidey could, and would do to these two would be a barrel of laughs. Spiderman could web that shield up, and if he yanked with all of his might, Cap ould either have to let go, or go flying several hundred yaeds, which leaves the Bat open to a series of heavy 10 tonners. OR Spidey webs the both of them up and grabs them by the ankles and does a wrecking ball maneuver. How many hits to the head does it take to get to the center of.... eek!

namorsubby
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I originally thought Spider-man would win... but mindset, namorsubby and h1a8 all think Spider-man will win too... and those three are always wrong. embarrasment youre admitting yourself to be wrong in an attempt to slight others. what an idiot

It's clear spidey has the tools to win here. Cap couldn't beat a guilt ridden, conscious conflicted, spidey who didn't want to fight him. He struck him several times to no avail and spidey took his shield. Adding batman and eliminating spideys cis won't help cap anyway. Everyone knows he should get.wtf pounded anyway.

Deadline
Originally posted by namorsubby
Cap couldn't beat a guilt ridden, conscious conflicted, spidey who didn't want to fight him. He struck him several times to no avail and spidey took his shield.

This is very twisted version of what happened. I'm tempted to explain it to you but I know I'll be wasting my time.

abhilegend
Spidey wrecks both of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I originally thought Spider-man would win... but mindset, namorsubby and h1a8 all think Spider-man will win too... and those three are always wrong. embarrasment And you're a Wolverine fan, which precludes you from having any kind of higher brain functions. mmm

Quite the conundrum.

Lord_Talron
oh come on, spidey is totally out of their league. double kingpin happens

namorsubby
This is very twisted version of what happened. I'm tempted to explain it to you but I know I'll be wasting my time. No need to explain. I have the issue and thats exactly what happened. Cap fans love to bring up that instance to justify them taking rogers over parker. The fact that it is a better showing for cap doesn't change the fact that even in that cis, pis ridden match cap got in all those hits against a reluctant spidey and accomplished nothing but the loss of his greatest asset. If they fight til one is incapacitated, spidey wins. He can take more, dish more out, and is obviously the faster of the two(which is why that instance is undoubtedly pis)

Branlor Swift
Cap takes his head off with his shield.

Batman then takes his ghost's head off with a kick.

Daredevil comes out of nowhere and kills his erased form with a billy club bash.

Deadline
No need to explain. I have the issue and thats exactly what happened. Cap fans love to bring up that instance to justify them taking rogers over parker. The fact that it is a better showing for cap doesn't change the fact that even in that cis, pis ridden match cap got in all those hits against a reluctant spidey and accomplished nothing but the loss of his greatest asset. If they fight til one is incapacitated, spidey wins. He can take more, dish more out, and is obviously the faster of the two(which is why that instance is undoubtedly pis)

Yes I'm having to explain it to you. See below.

Cap couldn't beat a guilt ridden, conscious conflicted, spidey who didn't want to fight him.

Cap didn't want to fight him either. Cap considers him to be a friend and deeply respects him. See what Cap said about Spiderman in New Avengers #1. Cap said he was amazed at what Spiderman did (fought with a broken arm).

Cap knew that Spiderman felt guilty. So theres no CIS on Cap beating up on somebody who considers to be a friend, deeply respects him and knew he felt bad?

He struck him several times to no avail

Read the issue properly. Spiderman said his punches were powerful. What a silly argument so because his punches didn't drop him to his knees they were having no affect. Eventually he would have been Koed.

Oh and Spidermans suit gave him extra resistance to blunt force trauma. Spiderman was also upgraded.

and spidey took his shield.

and Cap pressure pointed Spiderman and made his legs feel funny.

StiltmanFTW
super soldier serum and vita-rays > radioactive spider and totemistic nonsense

namorsubby
Yes I'm having to explain it to you. See below.

Cap didn't want to fight him either. Cap considers him to be a friend and deeply respects him. See what Cap said about Spiderman in New Avengers #1. Cap said he was amazed at what Spiderman did (fought with a broken arm).

Cap knew that Spiderman felt guilty. So theres no CIS on Cap beating up on somebody who considers to be a friend, deeply respects him and knew he felt bad?

Read the issue properly. Spiderman said his punches were powerful. What a silly argument so because his punches didn't drop him to his knees they were having no affect. Eventually he would have been Koed.

Oh and Spidermans suit gave him extra resistance to blunt force trauma. Spiderman was also upgraded.

1. Cap knew spidey didnt want to fight and took advantage of it. He was on the offensive.

2.He said he punched hard. So what, parker was showing no signs of even being adversely affected after caps prolonged assualt. Iron suit or not spidey had taken much more punishment than that. If anyones going down first, it's steve. Like a said spidey can take more and dish more out. That and hes faster.

h1a8
Parker stomps them with ease
Plus the webbing would be unfair

Kid Kurdy
Impressive feat for Cap... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I remember Cap with a bloody nose and without shield - Spider-Man took it away - and Spider-Man still looking fine.

That's how the fight ended.

Deadline
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I remember Cap with a bloody nose and without shield - Spider-Man took it away - and Spider-Man still looking fine.

He didn't have a bloody nose he had a small cut on his cheek.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

That's how the fight ended.

Cap with a small cut on his cheek and Spiderman pressure pointed?

If you read the fight again and properly the only reason why Cap got cut was because he wasn't prepared for the mechanical arms. Spiderman doesn't have the arms in this thread and as mentioned before his new suit gave him resistance to blunt force.

namorsubby
^So in other words youre saying spidey isn't fast enough to hit cap(without extra arms)? How deluded can one be?

Spidey hits faster, harder, and can take more punishment. No way around it.

Mindship
Cap with a small cut on his cheek and Spiderman pressure pointed?

If you read the fight again and properly the only reason why Cap got cut was because he wasn't prepared for the mechanical arms. I remember that fight: it bugged me because...Originally posted by namorsubby
spidey isn't fast enough to hit cap(without extra arms)?
I understand there were three other Spidey/Cap fights, where Cap was getting the better of Spider-Man. I personally don't buy it, but regardless, in this thread's scenario, I see the team winning more often than not. This is a cream of the crop duo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.