World-Breaker Hulk vs King Thor in Pure Melee Combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight to the death on an indestructible planet. No BFR.

JakeTheBank
King Thor.

Colossus-Big C
hulk

carver9
Hulk

PillarofOsiris
This would be a SLIGHTLY longer version of the Hulk vs Zeus fight.

Gecko4lif
I think you mean shorter

carver9
The Hulk during HOM>>>>>>the Hulk Zeus fought. King Thor would win with all powers included but in a fist fight...hell naw and he didn't demonstrate anything aside from using a weapon to show that he could hang with this Hulk blow for blow.. Zeus would merk him in a fist fight as well.

Damborgson
By pure Melee combat do you mean Melee with Mjolnir or are you referring to a fist fight? Either way Thor was very much a skyfather at the end of the reigning. And he wasn't exactly known for kindness. He brutally beats HOTM Hulk just as bad as zeus did WWH. With Mjolnir it almost turns into spite. He was capable of denting Cap's shield way before reaching skyfather status. He'd take Hulk's head off.

TheHulk
Hulk

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I think you mean shorter

No, I think King Thor is weaker than Zeus. So it would take him SLIGHTLY longer to kick the sh** out of the Hulk than it took Zeus.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Damborgson
With Mjolnir it almost turns into spite.

It already is spite.

quanchi112
King Thor, easily.

Mistress-Death
King Thor wins in a spitefest

DarkOdin
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
No, I think King Thor is weaker than Zeus. So it would take him SLIGHTLY longer to kick the sh** out of the Hulk than it took Zeus. IMO i wouldn't call King Thor weaker then Zeus. He should be as powerful in terms of raw power. However If you are talking about how to wield their power better Zeus all-day long.

carver9
It already is spite.

Based on?

carver9
This would be a SLIGHTLY longer version of the Hulk vs Zeus fight.

Based on?

Lord Feron
KT and not easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.