CN's Thundercats.Not good enough for Friday?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
I just happened to be up this satuerday morning and saw that the new Thundercats was on CN and that it was a new ep.
But I don't recall seeing any hype for it.

CN giving up on this series already?

CosmicComet
I don't recall any news of it being moved to saturday either, but i happened to be up and saw it...

wtf. why?

I hope they haven't given up on the show or anything, its awesome.

Flyattractor
My only real complaint about the seres is the voice acting for the "mutants'.amd Mumm Ra.

They are good preformances but they just miss the mark.

marwash22
they haven't given up on it, they moved their entire block to Saturday morning...

Flyattractor
Except for Ben10/GenRex/Clone Wars/ninjago

marwash22
the last 5 episodes of Clone Wars and Ben 10 were also moved to Saturday.

the block was:

Clone Wars
Ben 10
Green Lantern
Young Justice

when Clone Wars had it's season finale, Thundercats took it's spot.

I dunno what's going on with Gen Rex, i had to download or watch the last few episodes of the season online.

Flyattractor
But GL/T-Cats and YJ didn't get Friday premires whereas CW and B10 are on sat but still get primetime on Friday nights.

And the Ben10big grinestroy all Aliens was quite good a nice refresh to the more fun days of the series.

CosmicComet
i couldn't stand the original ben 10 series.

too stupid.

i watched all of it but only became an avid fan after Dwayne McDuffie took over in Alien Force.

KingD19
Ben 10 is strictly Saturday mornings now.

And those shows got pushed back because other shows got picked up and they pushed into the Friday Night slot.

So now it's YJ, TC, GL, and Ben 10 on Saturday's.

CosmicComet
that's phucking terrible for older fans though.

I want to phucking sleep in on saturday mornings.

KingD19
I'm 22, and I know how you feel. I can't really complain though because I have a DVR. I just record it and watch when I wake up.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm 22, and I know how you feel. I can't really complain though because I have a DVR. I just record it and watch when I wake up. thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm 22, and I know how you feel. I can't really complain though because I have a DVR. I just record it and watch when I wake up. Its not the fact that is inconvienent to get up to watch it its more the fact that it don't get no prime time love.

You lazy little spoiled brat!!

KingD19
Well all those shows for their entire 1st seasons, and every season in Ben's case have been Friday night primetime.

And yes, I'm lazy. Feels so great to wake up Saturday afternoon and watch that morning's cartoons. I'm like a time wizard.

Flyattractor
I just find that there isn't anything on tv worth spending the cash to buy a dvr to be honest.

And with the net and dl its not like in the old days of having to wait a year or more for stuff to come out.

Hattie71
I happened to be up and saw it.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.