Loki versus DCnU Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Loki takes on the Justice League.

1.) Loki, pre-Siege
2.) Loki, Ragnarok/Thor: Disassembled

Prep-Man
stop putting mid tiers against top tiers. loki ftw.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
stop putting mid tiers against top tiers. loki ftw.

Not sure if serious...?

Prep-Man
you know my stance on their power levels. for now anyway. loki has way more going for him.

JakeTheBank
I think the argument could be made either way concerning pre-Siege Loki.

King Loki currently stomps the team imo, but given the fact that the DCnU League is evolving and growing, that could feasibly change in a few months.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank I think the argument could be made either way concerning pre-Siege Loki. King Loki currently stomps the team imo, but given the fact that the DCnU League is evolving and growing, that could feasibly change in a few months.

omac gave supes a hard time. supes isnt what he used to be. apollo has had one of the better feats of any brick in the dcnu. so far.

JakeTheBank
omac gave supes a hard time. supes isnt what he used to be. apollo has had one of the better feats of any brick in the dcnu. so far.

I'm surprised you don't have faith in Morrison. I figure he'll be rolling in feats soon enough.

I will say that as far as Justice League goes, Superman's really just...there. Emphasis is focused on Cyborg, GL, and Bats, imo.

iceman24567
omac gave supes a hard time. supes isnt what he used to be. apollo has had one of the better feats of any brick in the dcnu. so far. omac has beaten/overpowered all of his opponents and that list is pretty badass

Prep-Man
I'm pretty sure Morrison will boost Superman. Even though I don't want that. I'll be perfectly happy if Superman is depowered at least for a while. Same goes with most of DC's powerhouses. It's a breath of fresh air for me at least.

Then again, I wouldn't mind SHAZAM being DC's #1. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.