Who is Stronger...Wonder Woman or Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Please base this off of fts. Who is stronger, Wonder Woman or Thor?

This includes striking power.

Lifting.

Pushing.

keiththegreat
Wonder Woman.

Letters
They're prolly about equal.

D-Block
Thor

batdude123
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Wonder Woman.

Originally posted by Letters

Originally posted by D-Block
Thor

Let's close it now, boys.

dmills
Ho boy...

rotiart
Thor.

batdude123
Dammit, rotiart!!! You messed it up!

CosmicComet
ww

batdude123
Thank you, CC.

Newjak

Sin I AM
equal

PillarofOsiris
I'd give strength to WW, and durability to Thor.

Caps Conscience
Thor is stronger

Damborgson
Its being based on feats so what are wondermans best pushing and lifting feats?

Stoic
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Thor is stronger

And more durable. I think Wonder Woman may be a bit better in fighting though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Its being based on feats so what are wondermans best pushing and lifting feats?

Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA.

In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors.

Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy.

All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA. In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors. Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy. All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him. [/QU

where did say mm is stronger than ww? i would think it was the other way around, but i could be wrong.

quanchi112
Thor.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA. In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors. Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy. All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him.

Sorry, I meant to say she's ranked alongside those three as the strongest heroes on the planet. She's firmly behind both Cap and Superman, but as far as her and J'onn goes, I'm not familiar with J'onn's strength, so I can't comment on where he stands exactly.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Sorry, I meant to say she's ranked alongside those three as the strongest heroes on the planet. She's firmly behind both Cap and Superman, but as far as her and J'onn goes, I'm not familiar with J'onn's strength, so I can't comment on where he stands exactly.

id say shes below adam and orion as well, but equal to mm.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, I would say the same as well. To my knowledge, Diana has never explicitly matched Superman in a direct test of strength.

carver9
Diana strength fts are better than Adams.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lifting a city sized chariot, albeit with assistance, iirc. Also lifting the sum of eternity in the form of the Spectre, in which she was described with Superman as being one of the strongest beings in existence (unquantifiable). Also assisting in pulling Earth with Superman and Martian Manhunter and the moon with the JLA.

In terms of more combat orientated feats, she's easily in the higher class 100 and capable of harming her peers and superiors.

Generally, she's viewed as the strongest heroine on the planet and ranks behind Superman, Captain Marvel, and Martian Manhunter as the strongest being on the planet. Tbh, I'm not sure who's stronger between her and J'onn (not read up on J'onn's strength feats), but she's behind Kal and Billy.

All that being said, I don't see how anyone can claim she's more durable than Thor (her bracers are another story), and I'm not sure exactly how she's being ranked as physically stronger than him. Ok. Thank you. thumb up

abhilegend
Thor but its probably equal.

Q99
WW generally does better physically than MM.

In terms of stats- her endurance is really really high-level, as are her reflexes. Her strength is below the top, but not by much, and likewise impact durability. Then comes her speed.

CosmicComet
Again, was the Midgard Serpent's weight ever explicitly stated?

If not, even the moon itself would be significantly heavier going by calculations.

By quantifiable feats, I really believe WW should win this.

People may say Thor because it 'feels right', but I don't agree that its actually the case.

abhilegend
^Cue h1.

Igniz
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Again, was the Midgard Serpent's weight ever explicitly stated?

If not, even the moon itself would be significantly heavier going by calculations.

By quantifiable feats, I really believe WW should win this.

People may say Thor because it 'feels right', but I don't agree that its actually the case.

Its not just the weight.But remember the time the Midgard Serpent was crushing the Earth by squeezing it?Earth itself is a very rocky and dense planet of 6.6 Sextillion Tons.Some scientist speculate the Earth can be crushed only under the force or pressure equal to a black hole.The word there is to "Crush".Add the fact that the Midgard Serpent's "World Squeeze" was having a significant effect on Earth.Thor can be likened to a Man who broke a 4.5 tons Anaconda Death Squeeze.And no ordinary man can break an Anaconda Death Squeeze.

Anaconda Death Squeeze on National Geographic.

BE1mtrEgagI

Point is Thor's strength vs Midgard Serpent's End of the World Squeeze.

As for this thread.My answer is Thor.

Stoic
^ Correction, there is no such thing as a man that could ever hope to break out of a death squeeze that was being applied by an anaconda exerting 4.5 tons of pressure on his body. It takes less than a half ton to crush a human bone. 4.5 tons? ha ha ha.

-Pr-
Yeah, I would say the same as well. To my knowledge, Diana has never explicitly matched Superman in a direct test of strength.

Pretty much.

Originally posted by carver9
Diana strength fts are better than Adams.

I wouldn't go that far. At all.

Fights count too, you know.

--

Thor for the thread, imo. She's certainly faster. Maybe more skilled, but strength wise i'd have to say Thor.

Prep-Man
Anybody see this?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/ww.jpg

Q99
Wow smile

Sr J-Bieb
Anybody see this?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/ww.jpg laughing out loud

abhilegend
Anybody see this?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/ww.jpg
Which issue is that from?

Mindship
Pound for pound: WW, no question.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Sergeant Rock
Wonderwoman easily, she would tie Thor up and make him her *****.

He really wouldn't mind that..

But Thor's stronger

Lord Feron
Thor

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam & Captain Marvel>>Wonder Woman in strength

i dont see how some people think wonder woman is stronger than thor?
that would mean superman & captain marvel>>>Thor in strength

Cogito
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
^no expression

Anyways, Wonder Woman stronger than Thor? That's silly.

Thor's stronger imo, and noticeably tougher. Diana might very well be stronger than John and isn't that far behind Captain Marvel the majority of the time though. From some of their fights against common foes like the White Martians in JLA, John is clearly superior, DC has a fair number of contradictory evidence when it comes to the high end bricks.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up but thor beat captain marvel in the cross over confused

Colossus-Big C
also hercules matched wonder woman in the cross over

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
^ Correction, there is no such thing as a man that could ever hope to break out of a death squeeze that was being applied by an anaconda exerting 4.5 tons of pressure on his body. It takes less than a half ton to crush a human bone. 4.5 tons? ha ha ha.

laughing out loud thumb up

Cogito
but thor beat captain marvel in the cross over confused
also hercules matched wonder woman in the cross over

and Superman's dials went to 11 in a crossover

And Storm beat Diana in a crossover, and Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy.

We've been through this a million times. It doesn't mean anything, it was fan voting to determine the outcome. Thor is way more popular than Captain Marvel. Doesn't mean anything.

the Darkone
Thor is stronger, Thor, Superman ,Captain Marvel, Orion Black Adam , Hulk, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer are in high end herald strength level, she is a notch below them, but that doesn't mean she cant hang with her peers. Feat wise Thor is stronger, like Superman, Thor holds back tremendously, Thor is more durable, more experience and more powerful and more versatile!

carver9

And Storm beat Diana in a crossover, and Wolverine beat Lobo, and Spiderman beat Superboy.

We've been through this a million times. It doesn't mean anything, it was fan voting to determine the outcome. Thor is way more popular than Captain Marvel. Doesn't mean anything.

The Superman vs Venom fight wasn't fan voted. evil face

quanchi112

We've been through this a million times. It doesn't mean anything, it was fan voting to determine the outcome. Thor is way more popular than Captain Marvel. Doesn't mean anything. That was trashtalk. I am sure you'd ignore Superman's other comments and just focus on the trashtalk.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
That was trashtalk. I am sure you'd ignore Superman's other comments and just focus on the trashtalk.

facepalm2

The point was that Crossovers aren't canon and don't mean shit.

abhilegend
The Superman vs Venom fight wasn't fan voted. evil face
Hulk vs snake is canon.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk vs snake is canon.

The Superman vs Venom fight was a much worse showing imo. Superman had the aid of Spiderman and still lost to Venom.

evil face

SamZED
The Superman vs Venom fight wasn't fan voted. evil face thumb up cool

Rage.Of.Olympus

Actually, the Thor and Captain Marvel fight was one of the fights that wasn't fan voted. As far as battles go, it was kind of short but somewhat accurate, they were physical peers but Mjolnir and Thor's dominion over lightning gave him the edge. It's how I'd consider them matching up although I don't think it'd go the exact same way.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsCaptainMarvel1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsCaptainMarvel2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsCaptainMarvel3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsCaptainMarvel4.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/DefeatsCaptainMarvel5.jpg

The crossover was accurate enough that I won't complain. The only parts that stood out for me as silly was the way Namor was taken out and Storm blocking Diana's kick. I don't really care about Logan beating Lobo (Worst things have happened to the Main Man), Spider-Man beat Superboy in a believable manner from what I remember and Diana while resistant, could be taken out by lightning under some IIRC. My favorite fight was Superman vs. the Hulk.

That being said, half the fights were fan voted so that influenced the direction the writers could take, which is something worth noting and important to consider before using them as any sort of evidence. They're also crossovers, meaning they aren't conclusive.

Cogito
Even if they weren't fan voted, they still don't mean anything.

They had to have an even number of fights, and Marvel and DC had to have a even number of victories. It's all decided by trying to be fair overall to the companies and fan bases rather than accurate.

and it's still not canon.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Even if they weren't fan voted, they still don't mean anything.

They had to have an even number of fights, and Marvel and DC had to have a even number of victories. It's all decided by trying to be fair overall to the companies and fan bases rather than accurate.

and it's still not canon.

It's true, crossovers ultimately aren't conclusive evidence, but everyone knows that much already.

Really, where did you come across this information? Or is it just your impression/opinion?

For the record, it's more canon than JLA/Avengers, at least at the time. The writer/artist pointed out that it was supposed to be canon and it was referenced in both Universes. Just so you know.

carver9
The Superman vs Hulk was pretty accurate to me. I think that's the way it would go. Wish they used Savage Hulk instead of Professor Hulk though. Would have been better.

Cogito
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Really, where did you come across this information? Or is it just your impression/opinion?

Just logical confused Can you imagine if either DC or Marvel won all the fights? Fans would have thrown fits...the losing company would have felt disrespected and and second class.

CosmicComet
thumb up

thumb up

JakeTheBank
I'm not sure what feats we're using to state that Diana is certainly noticeably stronger than Thor. Her fighting/combat feats certainly don't display anything beyond Thor strength wise and her helping move the moon/Earth doesn't strike me as above and beyond anything Thor can do if placed in the same situation.

As far as the Captain Marvel/Thor fight goes, it was certainly one of the more accurate fights to go down in Marvel vs. DC, canon or not, and said fight was even referenced in the Power of Shazam not too long after said crossover was over. But it's moot anyway.

And the gap between Superman/Captain Marvel and Thor isn't larger than the gap between Superman/Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. erm

CosmicComet
and her helping move the moon/Earth doesn't strike me as above and beyond anything Thor can do if placed in the same situation.

Opinion.

They are in separate companies, so one can't do the old peer comparison run-through.

It has to be through feats.

And helping move the Earth with J'onn and Superman is a better quantifiable feat than say the Midgard Serpent.

JakeTheBank
Opinion.

They are in separate companies, so one can't do the old peer comparison run-through.

It has to be through feats.

And helping move the Earth with J'onn and Superman is a better quantifiable feat than say the Midgard Serpent.

Not really.

Yes, you can, ironically based through feats. Combat feats count, too, and you don't throw those out in the case of inter-company fights, otherwise said debates go nowhere fast. At least nowhere objective.

I don't think it's as good as generating enough force to throw Earth out of orbit with one arm. And pulling the Earth with help, which wasn't resisting, isn't exactly on the same level as pulling the Midgard Serpent by one's self, who was actively crushing the Earth, imho.

CosmicComet
Not really.

Yes, you can, ironically based through feats. Combat feats count, too, and you don't throw those out in the case of inter-company fights, otherwise said debates go nowhere fast. At least nowhere objective.

I don't think it's as good as generating enough force to throw Earth out of orbit with one arm. And pulling the Earth with help, which wasn't resisting, isn't exactly on the same level as pulling the Midgard Serpent by one's self, who was actively crushing the Earth, imho.

Yes.

Um what? You cannot do a comparison across companies without feats. Otherwise you have absolutely no data to support your stance. How does one even get to the point of being able to argue that Thor might be an equal of X character in another company without feats to compare? What I'm saying IS objective.

You cannot say "well Thor for sure is a peer of Superman because I feel its right, and Wonder Woman is not quite a peer of Superman because of how they stack up in the stories, and thus Thor is stronger". That doesn't work. Especially because the first claim is one that's in doubt, especially when looking at feats, and because they don't exist in the same canon, thus you cannot argue equality the way you can story wise with say Captain Marvel and Superman.

No way. The Midgard Serpent's weight was yet to be stated. So, its fair game to calculate, and by calculations its still significantly less in weight than even the moon. It crushing the earth shouldn't be so impressive, it weighs what, quadrillions of tons last I remembered, anything that size/weight simply being laid on earth would do immense damage. The earth isn't exactly a solid, sturdy mass.

The arm wrestling earth off axis thing is questionable as a gag, besides that, actually pulling the earth, acting against the sun's gravity, is a far better feat anyway.

Zack Fair
Captan Marvel vs Thor was very stupid and silly. The only accurate thing in that fight is how they went blow for blow for a few panels and then plot induced stupidity kicked in. Same goes for Lobo/Wolverine and Namor/Aquaman; PIS that is.

If only those fights went like Surfer/Lantern and Flash/Quicksilver. Not the best fights ever but the superior fighter won fair and square.

quanchi112
facepalm2

The point was that Crossovers aren't canon and don't mean shit. Ok, marvel still has Thor dominating their Superman--aka Gladiator on panel. I'm good with that.Originally posted by carver9
The Superman vs Venom fight was a much worse showing imo. Superman had the aid of Spiderman and still lost to Venom.

evil face thumb upOriginally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not sure what feats we're using to state that Diana is certainly noticeably stronger than Thor. Her fighting/combat feats certainly don't display anything beyond Thor strength wise and her helping move the moon/Earth doesn't strike me as above and beyond anything Thor can do if placed in the same situation.

As far as the Captain Marvel/Thor fight goes, it was certainly one of the more accurate fights to go down in Marvel vs. DC, canon or not, and said fight was even referenced in the Power of Shazam not too long after said crossover was over. But it's moot anyway.

And the gap between Superman/Captain Marvel and Thor isn't larger than the gap between Superman/Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman. erm I've never been a fan of using feats to determine superiority. It's absurd. take the movie Immortals for instance we see Poseidon capable of creating such force as he jumps into the water but in combat far less kills him by foes minus the feats. Feats are cool but writers don't give a rats ass when these guys start punching each other.

If it was referenced then it's canon to Captain Marvel. Awesome.

Konton
Black Adam & Captain Marvel>>Wonder Woman in strength

i dont see how some people think wonder woman is stronger than thor?

From Billy and Wondy's encounters, they've seemed pretty evenly matched on a physical level.

PillarofOsiris
Superman was losing his powers during the Venom fight, I wish people knew the context of things before they try to lowball characters. And the Superman vs Thor fight is canon.

Zack Fair
Anyone got scans of this awesome epic Snake vs Hulk?

Q99
Originally posted by Konton
From Billy and Wondy's encounters, they've seemed pretty evenly matched on a physical level.

Yea, which should surprise no-one, both being champions of identical, and eventually merged, gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Superman was losing his powers during the Venom fight, I wish people knew the context of things before they try to lowball characters. And the Superman vs Thor fight is canon. I've never seen any proof the Superman/Thor fight is canon to Thor for marvel.

PillarofOsiris
I've never seen any proof the Superman/Thor fight is canon to Thor for marvel.

Scarlet Witch comes to mind.

carver9
Superman was losing his powers during the Venom fight, I wish people knew the context of things before they try to lowball characters. And the Superman vs Thor fight is canon.

When was this stated? Scans please.

PillarofOsiris
When was this stated? Scans please.

Last time I asked for a scan from you, you told me that you're not doing my research for me. Here's what you do: Figure out when that crossover happened, then look at what was happening to Superman during that time period. You'll figure it out. (Maybe not)

carver9
Last time I asked for a scan from you, you told me that you're not doing my research for me. Here's what you do: Figure out when that crossover happened, then look at what was happening to Superman during that time period. You'll figure it out. (Maybe not)

Ive read that comic numerous of times and it was never stated. What scan did I NOT provide you?

guy222
thor>diana

Zack Fair
^ Fanboy uhuh

Tony Stark
THOR is without question stronger than WW. Even as strong as she is... And without question she is godly strong. Being true to that very word.

guy222
Originally posted by Zack Fair
^ Fanboy uhuh

don't tell stick out tongue

carver9
Somebody told me Diana is 5 Times stronger than Thor. I made this thread to see if that statement was true...see if I was missing out on something.

Tony Stark
Somebody told me Diana is 5 Times stronger than Thor. I made this thread to see if that statement was true.

Rubbish I say...

shifty

-Pr-
Somebody told me Diana is 5 Times stronger than Thor. I made this thread to see if that statement was true...see if I was missing out on something.

You should know better.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You should know better.

About what?

-Pr-
About what?

That Wonder Woman isn't even close to being five times stronger than Thor.

Though with how little you read of DC, I suppose you could say it was an honest mistake...

carver9
That Wonder Woman isn't even close to being five times stronger than Thor.

Though with how little you read of DC, I suppose you could say it was an honest mistake...

laughing out loud I know Diana just as much as I know Superman and Hulk and I would say that's a lot of knowledge imo.

Lol...I know Diana isn't 5 times stronger than Thor let alone stronger than him but again, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on the extreme/great/unmatched knowledge I have of the character.

-Pr-
laughing out loud I know Diana just as much as I know Superman and Hulk and I would say that's a lot of knowledge imo.

Lol...I know Diana isn't 5 times stronger than Thor let alone stronger than him but again, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on the extreme/great/unmatched knowledge I have of the character.

Or, alternatively, very little.

lol. Sure. Okay Carver.

You know, with "all" that knowledge in your head, it might be a good idea to show it sometimes, rather than lowballing or misrepresenting scans.

carver9
Or, alternatively, very little.

lol. Sure. Okay Carver.

You know, with "all" that knowledge in your head, it might be a good idea to show it sometimes, rather than lowballing or misrepresenting scans.

I'm going to tell you like I always tell you...I speak the truth.

Lololol...I don't misrepresent scans...I break the scan down in ways to help you understand.

I don't lowball either.

-Pr-
I'm going to tell you like I always tell you...I speak the truth.

Lololol...I don't misrepresent scans...I break the scan down in ways to help you understand.

I don't lowball either.

The truth of what? Flip-flopping?

Yes, you do.

Yes, you do. We both know this, even if you won't admit it. biscuits

carver9
The truth of what? Flip-flopping?

Yes, you do.

Yes, you do. We both know this, even if you won't admit it. biscuits

Lol...we both know you are not serious. My scans usually proves my case.

Naah, I disagree.

I think you are in denial Pr. Mentally, you think I am at least number 4 or 5 best debator on KMC. You will never admit this though. The Pride is too strong in you.

Q99
Well, I think that Sun feat is hard to top smile

-Pr-
Lol...we both know you are not serious. My scans usually proves my case.

Naah, I disagree.

I think you are in denial Pr. Mentally, you think I am at least number 4 or 5 best debator on KMC. You will never admit this though. The Pride is too strong in you.

I'm totally serious. Generally they don't.

It's okay, I'm sure you're used to being wrong by now.

Denial about what? Your apparent telepathy that somehow removes the ability to read a comic without misjudging certain feats?

Or do I dare list them?

carver9
I'm totally serious. Generally they don't.

It's okay, I'm sure you're used to being wrong by now.

Denial about what? Your apparent telepathy that somehow removes the ability to read a comic without misjudging certain feats?

Or do I dare list them?

I'm trying to report you but its not working. Mods should be able to get reported as well.

My scans usually proves my case.

Lol...I read the scans I show...by the way, I'm rarely if ever wrong.

Why are we talking about this? Are you angry about something I said Pr? I just pointed out that there were times you have agreed with me....numerous of times. I am a good partner to have on your team...relentless.

Zack Fair
I'll never grow tired of PR vs Carver.

Mindset
Lovers quarrel.

-Pr-
I'm trying to report you but its not working. Mods should be able to get reported as well.

My scans usually proves my case.

Lol...I read the scans I show...by the way, I'm rarely if ever wrong.

Why are we talking about this? Are you angry about something I said Pr? I just pointed out that there were times you have agreed with me....numerous of times. I am a good partner to have on your team...relentless.

Report me for what? Tolerating you?

They prove that your case is wrong, generally.

Except all the times when you are?

I don't see how anything you did would make me angry. So, tell me, when have I agreed with you?

You list those, and I'll list all the times you were wrong. Well, technically I don't have the next two years free, so i'd have to just pick some of my favourites.

Damborgson

laughing You're trying to bring Bada into this

carver9
Report me for what? Tolerating you?

They prove that your case is wrong, generally.

Except all the times when you are?

I don't see how anything you did would make me angry. So, tell me, when have I agreed with you?

You list those, and I'll list all the times you were wrong. Well, technically I don't have the next two years free, so i'd have to just pick some of my favourites.

Lol...Pr, you should be use to me by now. I don't know why I still get to you. I think our style of debating bump heads.

Naah, my scans are usually legit.

You might have arguments for past events when I was wrong but...

One time you agreed with me was during the time I said Superman could give Thanos a hellava fight.

Hahahahahahahahaha laughing out loud ...hilarious. Let's just skip this since we will never come to an agreement.

The Pict

crylaugh

Konton
Originally posted by Q99
Well, I think that Sun feat is hard to top smile

Pre-crisis is hax.

-Pr-
Lol...Pr, you should be use to me by now. I don't know why I still get to you. I think our style of debating bump heads.

You might have arguments for past events when I was wrong but...

One time you agreed with me was during the time I said Superman could give Thanos a hellava fight.

Hahahahahahahahaha laughing out loud ...hilarious. Let's just skip this since we will never come to an agreement.

Why are you so intent on trying to get in my head? You couldn't try it on Bada instead?

Your scans are legit; your interpretation of them isn't.

So you back-off when I threaten to expose all the times you've been wrong? Okay, that's not suspicious at all.

Suit yourself.

Badabing
I think Carver and Pr miss me. mmm

messed

carver9
Why are you so intent on trying to get in my head? You couldn't try it on Bada instead?

Your scans are legit; your interpretation of them isn't.

So you back-off when I threaten to expose all the times you've been wrong? Okay, that's not suspicious at all.

Suit yourself.

I already told you why. I am your kryptonite...one of the only peeps that can erk your nerve.

Lol...I don't misinterpret my scans...you just see it different than I do.

Naah, no need to run...you did not prove anything yet. You will give up before I do.

-Pr-
I already told you why. I am your kryptonite...one of the only peeps that can erk your nerve.

Lol...I don't misinterpret my scans...you just see it different than I do.

Naah, no need to run...you did not prove anything yet. You will give up before I do.

lol. Sure you are.

When you say something is different to what's written on panel, that's misinterpretation. Or lying.

No proof?

D2MPoqqzwdY

I gave you a chance to back out, but:

Saying Vulcan crossed galaxies.
Saying Vulcan crossed from one end of the galaxy to another.
Saying Superman could only fight at the speed of sound.
Saying Eradicator was Superman.
Saying Superman's top speed was 2000mps.
Saying Apollo beat Superman in a fight.
Saying Wonder Woman had bad combat speed.
Saying Wonder Woman moved so fast to tie up Amazo that Superman couldn't follow.
Saying Superman and Bizarro were amped at the same time by the same source.
Saying Doomsday had no combat speed.
Saying Wonder Woman isn't that strong/fast, until she's put up against Superman in which you change your stance completely.

I could go on, but...

Sr J-Bieb
Saying Eradicator was Superman. Oh that Carver.

I should join in on the Carver being wrong stance... but I won't. I think Carver's failures speak for themselves.

carver9
lol. Sure you are.

When you say something is different to what's written on panel, that's misinterpretation. Or lying.

No proof?

D2MPoqqzwdY

I gave you a chance to back out, but:

Saying Vulcan crossed galaxies.
Saying Vulcan crossed from one end of the galaxy to another.
Saying Superman could only fight at the speed of sound.
Saying Eradicator was Superman.
Saying Superman's top speed was 2000mps.
Saying Apollo beat Superman in a fight.
Saying Wonder Woman had bad combat speed.
Saying Wonder Woman moved so fast to tie up Amazo that Superman couldn't follow.
Saying Superman and Bizarro were amped at the same time by the same source.
Saying Doomsday had no combat speed.
Saying Wonder Woman isn't that strong/fast, until she's put up against Superman in which you change your stance completely.

I could go on, but...

Lololololol...majority of this wrong. Doomsday doesn't fight as fast as you all are trying to pretend he does.

I never said Apollo could beat Superman.

I never said those things about Wonder Woman...I said she was the fastest Herald minus flash.

Wonder Woman did tie up Amazo that fast. I provided a scan proving this.

Lol...I said Superman top combat speed shown on panel was the speed of sound when he was creating sonic booms while punching.

Superman and Bizarro was amped. It was stated on panel.

On Earth, Superman top speed was "quoted" to be at 2000 MPs.

All of these, you were wrong. Why bring these things up when its not going to end well (for you because I'm right).

-Pr-
Lololololol...majority of this wrong. Doomsday doesn't fight as fast as you all are trying to pretend he does.

I never said Apollo could beat Superman.

I never said those things about Wonder Woman...I said she was the fastest Herald minus flash.

Wonder Woman did tie up Amazo that fast. I provided a scan proving this.

Lol...I said Superman top combat speed shown on panel was the speed of sound when he was creating sonic booms while punching.

Superman and Bizarro was amped. It was stated on panel.

On Earth, Superman top speed was "quoted" to be at 2000 MPs.

All of these, you were wrong. Why bring these things up when its not going to end well (for you because I'm right).

What are "we" actually "pretending"?

No, you said he did beat Superman.

Yes you did, in mixed tier matches, and when she was against Wolverine.

No, she didn't, because it was Red Arrow providing the narration, not Superman. You were told this. The comic tells you this.

Except that there were faster examples before and after that comic was printed. Which you were shown.

Really? Where was it stated?

No, it wasn't. Not once in the comic was it stated.

I brought them up to try to illustrate to you your problem with misinterpreting and, honestly, trolling.

Nice dodge on the other stuff btw.

Zack Fair
This is so beautiful....

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ppd4k3.gif

carver9
What are "we" actually "pretending"?

No, you said he did beat Superman.

Yes you did, in mixed tier matches, and when she was against Wolverine.

No, she didn't, because it was Red Arrow providing the narration, not Superman. You were told this. The comic tells you this.

Except that there were faster examples before and after that comic was printed. Which you were shown.

Really? Where was it stated?

No, it wasn't. Not once in the comic was it stated.

I brought them up to try to illustrate to you your problem with misinterpreting and, honestly, trolling.

Nice dodge on the other stuff btw.

No pretending, just a friendly debate that I am glad we are having so that we can finally end this.

Pr, I don't remember that. I could have sworn I said Superman could beat Apollo. Even Digi was arguing against me because he was saying I was underestimating Apollo.

Aaaahhhh, I remember that thread. Wolverine is by far my favorite character...its very rare I would debate against him so I kind of see where I could have said that if a poster made me mad.

You did prove me wrong about the Vulcan and Amazo showing...not denying that.

I disagree but again, me and you have different intake on his speed and I don't have a problem with you thinking he is as fast as you tell me because overall, Superman is a powerful character.

This is where it was stated.

http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/CDTM3000/05.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=05.jpg

Not once was what stated? It said Superman and Flash was running at 2000 MPs and their speed was increasing steadily.

But all of the things you brought up, 90% of it is wrong.

-Pr-
No pretending, just a friendly debate that I am glad we are having so that we can finally end this.

Pr, I don't remember that. I could have sworn I said Superman could beat Apollo. Even Digi was arguing against me because he was saying I was underestimating Apollo.

Aaaahhhh, I remember that thread. Wolverine is by far my favorite character...its very rare I would debate against him so I kind of see where I could have said that if a poster made me mad.

You did prove me wrong about the Vulcan and Amazo showing...not denying that.

I disagree but again, me and you have different intake on his speed and I don't have a problem with you thinking he is as fast as you tell me because overall, Superman is a powerful character.

This is where it was stated.

http://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/CDTM3000/05.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=05.jpg

Not once was what stated? It said Superman and Flash was running at 2000 MPs and their speed was increasing steadily.

But all of the things you brought up, 90% of it is wrong.

End what?

You showed a scan from an issue of Stormwatch, then claimed Apollo beat Superman. Misleading.

If that's the excuse you wanna use...

So I was right in mentioning it then.

lol.

That says Superman was enhanced. Not Bizaroo. My point stands.

Yes, increasing, so his limit wouldn't have been 2000mps, like you claimed it was.

Except that I was right about everything I just posted, as shown by you backing down on half of them.

Badabing
This thread is both sad and horrible.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Badabing

This is so beautiful....

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ppd4k3.gif

carver9
End what?

You showed a scan from an issue of Stormwatch, then claimed Apollo beat Superman. Misleading.

If that's the excuse you wanna use...

So I was right in mentioning it then.

lol.

That says Superman was enhanced. Not Bizaroo. My point stands.

Yes, increasing, so his limit wouldn't have been 2000mps, like you claimed it was.

Except that I was right about everything I just posted, as shown by you backing down on half of them.

I don't remember this and if this did happen then I changed my mind immediately because Superman would stomp Apollo which is what I said in the previous thread involving the 2.

Lol, no excuse, nothing but the truth. You could put Wolverine against the Spectre and I would vote for him.

Yes, you was right. Give credit where it is due.

No, your point doesn't stand. Bizarro has kryptonian DNA just like Supes. Their power differentiate at some levels but blue sunlight mustve amped him as well since he created a planet along with living creatures with his telescopic vision and strength.

I said "speed quoted". The only thing we received during that race/Chase was 2000 MPs. Anything outside of this is just guessing.

No, you are not right. Pr, you might need to go buy you a monster or a 5 hour energy drink because what we are debating could take all night and I am not the type to give up.

Mindset
You couldn't cut this sexual tension with adamantium claws.

amirite, carv?

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing

laughing out loud laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
You couldn't cut this sexual tension with adamantium claws.

amirite, carv?

Lololol...this post right here made me end my debate against Pr. I'm done here.

Zack Fair
Curse that damned Mindset!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln95hipoHB1qj5vevo1_500.gif

abhilegend
I don't remember this and if this did happen then I changed my mind immediately because Superman would stomp Apollo which is what I said in the previous thread involving the 2.

Lol, no excuse, nothing but the truth. You could put Wolverine against the Spectre and I would vote for him.

No, your point doesn't stand. Bizarro has kryptonian DNA just like Supes. Their power differentiate at some levels but blue sunlight mustve amped him as well since he created a planet along with living creatures with his telescopic vision and strength.

I said "speed quoted". The only thing we received during that race/Chase was 2000 MPs. Anything outside of this is just guessing.

No, you are not right. Pr, you might need to go buy you a monster or a 5 hour energy drink because what we are debating could take all night and I am not the type to give up.
LOL, Bizarro has everything reversed compared to superman. He's a magically created being with powers like freeze vision, flame breath etc. He isn't kryptonian, green kryptonite doesn't harm him but blue kryptonite does.

-Pr-

You still made the original claim; something you tend to do with alarming regularity before people shut you down. I don't believe anyone is wrong that often by accident, so the alternative is that you're doing it intentionally.

Sure.

Bout time.

facepalm Bizarro is not like Superman. He's by his very definition, his exact opposite. When you post stuff like that I become convinced that you really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to certain characters.

Except that it stated they were accelerating. You, more than once, tried to portray it as a limit. And then there was that article from Wizard...

Debating? Carver, come on. If I actually tried, we both know you'll back down in the end because your arguments are based on misconceptions and misinterpretations.

carver9
You still made the original claim; something you tend to do with alarming regularity before people shut you down. I don't believe anyone is wrong that often by accident, so the alternative is that you're doing it intentionally.

Sure.

Bout time.

facepalm Bizarro is not like Superman. He's by his very definition, his exact opposite. When you post stuff like that I become convinced that you really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to certain characters.

Except that it stated they were accelerating. You, more than once, tried to portray it as a limit. And then there was that article from Wizard...

Debating? Carver, come on. If I actually tried, we both know you'll back down in the end because your arguments are based on misconceptions and misinterpretations.

I don't get shut down though. Look at the threads with the most pages...I'm pretty sure it involves me not giving up.

Lol...bout time what? I admit when I am wrong (please don't respond to that because I know what you are going to say).

I agree with Bizarro but him achieving fts outside of his power level proves he was amped by blue sunlight as well. Do you really believe Bizarro could have achieved that without some type of outside interference?

The wizard article that I posted was established by the writer of infinite crisis. Why would he lie or quote the same thing that was stated in the flash and Superman race?

I admit, you are a good debator, very good debator but you are not ready for me. I hope you went to get that energy drink.

carver9
LOL, Bizarro has everything reversed compared to superman. He's a magically created being with powers like freeze vision, flame breath etc. He isn't kryptonian, green kryptonite doesn't harm him but blue kryptonite does.

Duuh, read above. He was amped.

-Pr-
I don't get shut down though. Look at the threads with the most pages...I'm pretty sure it involves me not giving up.

Lol...bout time what? I admit when I am wrong (please don't respond to that because I know what you are going to say).

I agree with Bizarro but him achieving fts outside of his power level proves he was amped by blue sunlight as well. Do you really believe Bizarro could have achieved that without some type of outside interference?

The wizard article that I posted was established by the writer of infinite crisis. Why would he lie or quote the same thing that was stated in the flash and Superman race?

I admit, you are a good debator, very good debator but you are not ready for me. I hope you went to get that energy drink.

Blind stubbornness doesn't mean you don't get proven wrong.

Sure you do.

Like what? Considering you know so little about Bizarro, how do you feel confident deciding what is and isn't within his power?

No, it wasn't. Geoff Johns wrote Infinite Crisis, and I'd be very surprised to see him writing an article in which he contradicted his own comics. Because the article quoted the comics WRONG.

Carver, son, don't do this. You'll hurt yourself.

carver9
Blind stubbornness doesn't mean you don't get proven wrong.

Sure you do.

Like what? Considering you know so little about Bizarro, how do you feel confident deciding what is and isn't within his power?

No, it wasn't. Geoff Johns wrote Infinite Crisis, and I'd be very surprised to see him writing an article in which he contradicted his own comics. Because the article quoted the comics WRONG.

Carver, son, don't do this. You'll hurt yourself.

He created a planet along with an entire population of Bizarros with telescopic vision and strength. That alone is a high trans/skyfather ft. That's outside of Bizarro power.

Let me find this Wizard magazine so I can repost this. If what I say is correct, are you going to accept it?

Lol...I'm not ready for a serious debate tonight, maybe another time.

Delta1938
He created a planet along with an entire population of Bizarros with telescopic vision and strength. That alone is a high trans/skyfather ft. That's outside of Bizarro power.

Let me find this Wizard magazine so I can repost this. If what I say is correct, are you going to accept it?

Lol...I'm not ready for a serious debate tonight, maybe anoSother time.

So, Green Lanterns are Skyfather-level? 'Cuz I know at least one example of a GL creating a planet, and I've seen them pull-off superior feats.

You seem like you simply don't know what you're talking about. Oh yeah, and let's see proof that Bizarro, ANY Bizarro, has Kryptonian DNA. C'Mon, you made the claim. Back it up, SON

carver9
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, Green Lanterns are Skyfather-level? 'Cuz I know at least one example of a GL creating a planet, and I've seen them pull-off superior feats.

You seem like you simply don't know what you're talking about. Oh yeah, and let's see proof that Bizarro, ANY Bizarro, has Kryptonian DNA. C'Mon, you made the claim. Back it up, SON

Why aren't you banned yet? Bizarro is a direct replica of a Krytonian. His powers differentiate in some aspects but he is the reverse copy of a kryptonian.

biensalsa
Bizarro has kryptonian DNA just like Supes.

CAN I KEEP THIS???

abhilegend

This is priceless. He created them with a special power called bizarro vision that makes duplicates out of inorganic matter. He created that planet by fusing several asteroids together in the span of three months. John stewart recreated an entire solar system for some time, that must mean he is an abstract, right?

JakeTheBank
This is priceless. He created them with a special power called bizarro vision that makes duplicates out of inorganic matter. He created that planet by fusing several asteroids together in the span of three months. John stewart recreated an entire solar system for some time, that must mean he is an abstract, right?

If John Stewart is Abstract, than Guy Gardner must be so far beyond what our meager human minds could possibly comprehend in terms of comic book power levels.

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
CAN I KEEP THIS???

No...I didn't mean to put that...lol. I meant to say he had kryptonian features/powers.

CosmicComet
If John Stewart is Abstract, than Guy Gardner must be so far beyond what our meager human minds could possibly comprehend in terms of comic book power levels.

sounds fair to me

abhilegend
Why aren't you banned yet? Bizarro is a direct replica of a Krytonian. His powers differentiate in some aspects but he is the reverse copy of a kryptonian.
Nope, he's a magically created being by Emperor Joker who mxy saved after that reality was erased. He's got nothing in common with kryptonians in genetic standpoint unless you have a proof I've never seen which is rather impossible.

abhilegend
He hits harder than doomsday without his ring after all.mhmm

-Pr-

Why?

I remember you showing me the bio that incorrectly stated his top speed was 2000mps. Which the comic didn't say. But go ahead.

Sure...

did you see them talking about him in Young Justice this week?

JakeTheBank
Guy is God, God is Good.

abhilegend
Guy is God, God is Good.
laughing out loud

carver9
Nope, he's a magically created being by Emperor Joker who mxy saved after that reality was erased. He's got nothing in common with kryptonians in genetic standpoint unless you have a proof I've never seen which is rather impossible.

So he doesn't have the kryptonian level powers like Superman does? I know about Bizarro...I can post the scans/book showing his creation. You are missing the point. He is kryptonian like...he has super speed, super strength, freeze eyes (replace for freeze breath), fire breath (replace for heat vision). He has kryptonian powers...just different in some ways.

Bizarro is as close as kryptonian than, let's say, Gladiator or Hyperion.

JakeTheBank
There's several different forms of Bizarro.

Delta1938

Why the Hell would I be banned again....?

You claimed Bizarro has Kryptonian DNA. The Bizarro you're referring to was created by Mxy's magick when Joker had his powers, as mentioned by others.

So now that you screwed yourself, you're saying, "Wait, that's not what I meant." You do this a LOT. Do you actually believe it's fooling anybody?

I'm not sure if you're arguing with me or not. Or if this was even directed at me.

quanchi112

What was your account name before this one ?

abhilegend

You claimed Bizarro has Kryptonian DNA. The Bizarro you're referring to was created by Mxy's magick when Joker had his powers, as mentioned by others.

So now that you screwed yourself, you're saying, "Wait, that's not what I meant." You do this a LOT. Do you actually believe it's fooling anybody?

I'm not sure if you're arguing with me or not. Or if this was even directed at me.
No, I quoted wrong post.

Delta1938
No...I didn't mean to put that...lol. I meant to say he had kryptonian features/powers.

So, are you saying that Gladiator would be amped under a blue sun? He has powers similar to a Kryptonian. What about the Russian Zod? The one who was a mutant and gained Superman-like powers under a red sun? He has Kryptonian features/powers. hm What about Ultraman? He has Kryptonian features/powers, but he's a normal human who was messed-up and rebuilt by aliens.

Your argument isn't holding water. Especially since you're backtracking to try and cover your even worse argument that Bizarro has Kryptonian DNA. And I see you dodged the question with me. Just admit you changed your argument, not miswrote what you meant.

Delta1938
What was your account name before this one ?

Never had one here before.

abhilegend
So he doesn't have the kryptonian level powers like Superman does? I know about Bizarro...I can post the scans/book showing his creation. You are missing the point. He is kryptonian like...he has super speed, super strength, freeze eyes (replace for freeze breath), fire breath (replace for heat vision). He has kryptonian powers...just different in some ways.

Bizarro is as close as kryptonian than, let's say, Gladiator or Hyperion.
LOL, he isn't. I don't know where you made up all this but being kryptonian like doesn't mean he has the same power source. Bizarro girl in supergirl weakened by exposure to yellow sunlight for example.As for gladiator and hyperion being close to kryptonians

http://gifsoup.com/view5/2199312/naked-gun-epic-facepalm-o.gif

Prep-Man
If Thor is a 100 in strength, what do you think WW is? 85?

quanchi112
Never had one here before. What happened to your old site ?

Delta1938
What happened to your old site ?

Guy who runs it was moving it to another hosting service, hasn't actually finished it.

CosmicComet
Guy is God, God is Good.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6558/hellya.png

did you see them talking about him in Young Justice this week?

didn't see it, were they talking john or guy?

-Pr-
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6558/hellya.png

didn't see it, were they talking john or guy?

Guy, t'was funny. Hal and John were against Guy being in the League.

CosmicComet
Guy, t'was funny. Hal and John were against Guy being in the League.

well **** them.

carver9
LOL, he isn't. I don't know where you made up all this but being kryptonian like doesn't mean he has the same power source. Bizarro girl in supergirl weakened by exposure to yellow sunlight for example.As for gladiator and hyperion being close to kryptonians

http://gifsoup.com/view5/2199312/naked-gun-epic-facepalm-o.gif

OMG...so now you are saying Gladiator and Hyperion doesn't have similar powers to kryptonians either? WTF. Bizarro, Gladiator, and Hyperion all have similar powers to a kryptonian...denying this is half retarded.

So you don't think Bizarro was amped either? F*** it, I'm done with this. Holla.

abhilegend
OMG...so now you are saying Gladiator and Hyperion doesn't have similar powers to kryptonians either? WTF. Bizarro, Gladiator, and Hyperion all have similar powers to a kryptonian...denying this is half retarded.

So you don't think Bizarro was amped either? F*** it, I'm done with this. Holla.
LOL, I'm talking about their power sources. They have nothing in common in their power sources.

Run fast and don't look back. This thread is hazardous to your health.

Zack Fair
He probably means their powers work differently or that the source for their power is different?

abhilegend
He probably means their powers work differently or that the source for their power is different?
thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>