Knockout Vs She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48211/889194-secret_six_six_degrees_of_devastation_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/40622/2218867-umvc3___shehulk_large.jpg

Q99
Probably Knockout.

Nietzschean
She Hulk

Existere
I would have guessed She-Hulk

Prep-Man
I would say toss up. Knockout is no pushover.

JakeTheBank
She-Hulk.

vansonbee
She-Hulk

BruceSkywalker
Knockout gets knocked out by Jen

Don Corleone
I'll agree with the masses based on feats.

cdtm
Knockouts awesome.. She simply refused to give up as Barda was trying her best to beat her down, and actually gained Bardas respect.

IMO, she can split an even 50 with She Hulk.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I would say toss up. Knockout is no pushover.

No, she also gave Superboy problems, and messed up a lead poisoned Mon El.

And IMO She Hulk wouldn't do much better against Barda than Knockout did.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm

Was this current Superboy? If so, I'd go with Knockout. She's also a better fighter.

Konton
Knockout.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Was this current Superboy? If so, I'd go with Knockout. She's also a better fighter. no. it was early superboy before Geoff johns retcon.

Knockout was trying to teach Superboy how to use his tactile telekinesis.
that Superboy would have gotten knocked out by She-Hulk with a good cross.

Q99
Doing so well against Barda was really impressive.

the Darkone
She Hulk wins, was trained by Gamora, but I agree Knockout is one tough lady that would make She Hulk work for it!!

Igniz
Originally posted by the Darkone
She Hulk wins, was trained by Gamora, but I agree Knockout is one tough lady that would make She Hulk work for it!!

She Hulk was also trained by Lyra as well.

But Knock Out can Knock me out anytime cool

Stoic
Knockout should do as well as Thundra or Titania would do against the She Hulk, which means that I wouldn't give her the majority. Good fight though.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
Knockout should do as well as Thundra or Titania would do against the She Hulk, which means that I wouldn't give her the majority. Good fight though.

The thing about Knockout holding her own with Barda:

Barda went *** for tat vs Wonder Woman, who in turn can hold her own with top tiers.

What's Titania or Thundra done?

Q99
Yea, Titania or Thundra are not the same level of threat as Knockout.

Stoic
Using characters at their best is customary correct? Well She Hulk let Hercules win in an arm wrestling contest. She said that she was barely exerting any strength at all, while Hercules was sweating bullets to put her arm down.

cdtm
Depends on whether you believe that was a high showing for Jen, or a low one for Herc.

Wasn't that a temp power up?

She hasn't been portrayed anywhere near above Herc's levels since, either. She'd need multiple, consistent showings putting her above heavy hitters for that one showing to stick, imo..

SuperiorTech
Depends on whether you believe that was a high showing for Jen, or a low one for Herc.

Wasn't that a temp power up?

She hasn't been portrayed anywhere near above Herc's levels since, either. She'd need multiple, consistent showings putting her above heavy hitters for that one showing to stick, imo..

That was a Temporary amp and I think Slott was trying to portrayed how significant it was by her showing with Hercules and lifting The Things maximum lifting weight with one hand. Also she is not at that level anymore but it was stated her strength settled at a level above her previous norm.

Jen from what I can remember One-shotted Ironclad beat Orka underwater and took out Abomination with nerve strikes.

TheOneFirestorm

Did she beat Superboy (Conner Kent) in the first fight also kissed him before leaving?

SevenShackles
I give knockout a slight, very slight majority over she-hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.