Orion & Black Adam Vs Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Fight takes place on an empty planet. Orion gets mother box, Astro Gauntlets, and Force.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/112860/2120230-Orion-1.5sm-S-L_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/588164-jsav2_cv23_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/461866-thor_beta_ray_bill_doug_braithwaite01_large.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hammer Brothers.

the Darkone
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hammer Brothers.

agree thumb up 100%, they are pretty much unbeatable as a team!

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the Darkone
agree thumb up 100%, they are pretty much unbeatable as a team!

Not if Adam takes away Bill's hammer. Orion could go toe to toe with Thor for a while and likely break even.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not if Adam takes away Bill's hammer. Orion could go toe to toe with Thor for a while and likely break even.

I doubt Adam could keep Stormbringer away from Bill long enough to beat him or almost beat him. Momentarily disarm him, sure, but that's about it. And that's not enough to destroy him.

Prep-Man
Adam is powerful enough and fast enough to evade Bill, IMO. Not to say Bill couldn't KO Adam, but Adam's durability is better, even if it's close.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Adam is powerful enough and fast enough to evade Bill, IMO. Not to say Bill couldn't KO Adam, but Adam's durability is better, even if it's close.

He's definitely strong and fast enough to fight Bill and possibly beat him, but he's not on a level where he can keep Bill perpetually disarmed, which is what he'd need to do to have an easier time of beating him down.

the Darkone
BA would be fighting somebody his equal in strength and speed and toughness, Thor and Orion will split, but I feel that Thor is more versatile than orion, I'll still take the hammers bros!!

Prep-Man
Possibly? I'd put Adam above Bill, just so sleightly. Bill is a tough cookie, but Adam has taken a beating from the likes of Onimar Synn and I haven't actually seen him get KO'd. Add the speed advantage and Adam would get a majority one on one.

Cogito
50/50

Don Corleone
Hammer brothers 6/10.

PillarofOsiris
Orion and Thor would be a split, with maybe a slight majority for Orion. Black Adam vs BRB isn't even close. DC team wins this.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Black Adam vs BRB isn't even close.

What?

Sr J-Bieb
Adam grabs both of the hammers, crushes them together and then furiously headbutts at everyone on the field.

the Darkone
Orion and Thor would be a split, with maybe a slight majority for Orion. Black Adam vs BRB isn't even close. DC team wins this.

Wow, BRB=Thor too say it's not even close is pretty arrogant assessment ! BRB would give hell to any Superman level character Captain Marvel, Orion, Black Adam, Ultraman etc period to say other wise shows ignorance of the character and his abilities.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by the Darkone
Wow, BRB=Thor

Since when? Feats-wise, no. Head to head fights? No. Showings against common opponents? No. I'm confused, how are they equal? Even if he was equal to Thor, which he's not, Black Adam is arguably still more powerful.

the Darkone
Since when? Feats-wise, no. Head to head fights? No. Showings against common opponents? No. I'm confused, how are they equal? Even if he was equal to Thor, which he's not, Black Adam is arguably still more powerful.

How is Black Adam more powerful than Beta Ray Bill or Thor, that I dont see at all! Thor and BRB are pretty much equals, but Thor has the edge in experience, versatility and power with the hammer, and plus he is the son of the top sky father and elder god coursing through his veins. BRB is a very good counter part to Thor, to say Black Adam is more powerful than BRB, is completely absurd, but of course that's your opinion but it doesn't make it fact. wink

Hammer bros 6/10

PillarofOsiris
Despite what some people think, everything on this forum is an opinion. But I still don't see BRB and Thor as equals.

the Darkone
Despite what some people think, everything on this forum is an opinion. But I still don't see BRB and Thor as equals.

They are pretty much equals, BRB is more aggressive than Thor, if anything BRB is more like Orion. If Thor is a 10, BRB would be 9.8!!

BRB is strong enough and powerful enough too put down either Orion or Black Adam, and his feats prove it!

CosmicComet
Black Adam is far faster than anyone on the field.

Team 1.

Glorificus
Team plot-device hammer bro's.

Tony Stark
THOR takes out Black Adam... Adam isn't worthy to hold THOR's hammer so he's not a threat in taking it away. THOR is too much for BA... BRB beats Orion too, this fight is almost spite... whistle

Just kidding, it'd be a fun one to watch.

Team 2 for the majority.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Black Adam is far faster than anyone on the field.

Team 1.

I'd say Orion is comparable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.