WBH vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
OK...this isn't a gauntlet. The list is in no real order, all I'm looking for is a "yes" or "no" next each person if they can beat WBH, and some reasons if anyone wants to debate it. Here's the stipulations:

WBH gets one "free" thunderclap before each fight. After taking the thunderclap, can these characters come back to beat him. The characters can go all out. Anything goes. BFR, etc. (They are not on a team, these are one on one fights).

1) Black Bolt

2) Magneto with his shield up prior to the thunderclap

3) Martian Manhunter

4) Hal Jordan with his shield up before the thunderclap.

5) Thor

6) Thor with shield up before thunderclap

7) Silver Surfer

8) Full confidence Gladiator

9) Classic Juggernaut

10) Superman

11) Thanos

12) Superboy Prime

13) Ganthet

14) King Thor

15) Odin

Sr J-Bieb
1-15 - yes

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
1-15 - yes

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
I guess it's well known here that I think WBH is overrated, but a free thunderclap would at least give the Hulk a win over 1 and 2. (he wouldn't even need it for 2, IMO). the list is slighly out of order IMO, as Hal with his shields up, is going to absorb the thunderclap better than Thor with no shield. (don't get me wrong though, I think Thor still wins this). I have no idea what would possess someone to think even with the free thunderclap that Hulk would have any chance against 11 through 15.

lilshogun
DITTO

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
1-15 - yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.