Aquaman vs. Ronan the Accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
DCnU Aquaman.

Prep-Man
Not enough feats, but Ronan probably could take DCU Aquaman.

Give Aquaman his water hand, and it would be different.

Existere
Feel free to debate for all Aquamen. I just wanted to avoid mindrape arguments.

abhilegend
Ronan easily.

zopzop
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't AM's tp only work on people because of the shared evolutionary ancestor between humans and sea life?

Ronan isn't human, he's an alien. Who's to say that the Kree evolved in the same way humans did?

I'm giving it to Ronan because I don't know if the TP will even work on him and if it don't, AM is dead.

-Pr-
Originally posted by zopzop
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't AM's tp only work on people because of the shared evolutionary ancestor between humans and sea life?

Ronan isn't human, he's an alien. Who's to say that the Kree evolved in the same way humans did?

I'm giving it to Ronan because I don't know if the TP will even work on him and if it don't, AM is dead.

No; it can and has worked on aliens before.

--

Far as the thread goes, outside of telepathy I'm not sure how it would go. Ronan does appear to me to be somewhat physically superior to Arthur, at least in terms of strength, and with that hammer of his I'm thinking he'd have the advantage.

Bouboumaster
Ronan outright murder him, and it's not even close.

Prep-Man
Give Aquaman his magical hand and he destroys Ronan.

DarkSaint85
Although Existere allows the Waterbearer hand...making it much closer.

-Pr-
Oh, with the hand? Arthur would win.

zopzop
If AM's TP works on non humans, then he doesn't even need the water hand. I'm not sure Ronan has any TP resistance feats.

-Pr-
Originally posted by zopzop
If AM's TP works on non humans, then he doesn't even need the water hand. I'm not sure Ronan has any TP resistance feats.

Originally posted by Existere
Feel free to debate for all Aquamen. I just wanted to avoid mindrape arguments.

deathlife
I think Ronan is somewhat more powerful than Aquaman.

However, if his TP works on Ronan, then its fight over.

DarkSaint85
Aquaman with TP might win.

Aquaman with Waterhand will win.

Aquaman with Poseidon's trident might win.

Dwelller of the Deep Aquaman with all his sorcery would win.

Take all four of those away (so long-haired Aquaman with a hook hand and no TP) and Ronan will win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Aquaman with TP might win.

Aquaman with Waterhand will win.

Aquaman with Poseidon's trident might win.

Dwelller of the Deep Aquaman with all his sorcery would win.

Take all four of those away (so long-haired Aquaman with a hook hand and no TP) and Ronan will win. QFT

Lord Feron
Ronan would beat the hell out of DCnU Aquaman.

Newjak
If TP works then that should seal it for Aquaman, but the Universal weapon can be a pain for people to deal with.

Glorificus
Ronan and his plot device FTW.

nimbus006
Ronan wins, and IMO, quite easily.

Digi
I think the only controversial thing about this thread are the comments playing it off as a spite-stomp. Even in forum settings, very, very few fights are utter ragestomps in comics when considering characters in the same tier neighborhood. Even "clear" victories are generally not stomps.

I don't think anyone will stick with a base non-tp Arthur in this fight. But to suggest it wouldn't be a well-fought battle worthy of a comic "showdown" cover or some such is downplaying him.

Ronan wins consistently and surely, though not easily.

Don Corleone
Universal weapon for the win.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Digi
Ronan wins consistently and surely, though not easily.

I'll concede to this point, albeit begrudgingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.