Thor vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor with no hammer

vs

Captain America
Hawkeye
Green Arrow
Spiderman
Marrow
Colossus (Classic)
Wolverine
She Hulk

Newjak
Thor wins

carver9
Team wins.

Newjak
How, even without his hammer he will still have his lightning powers and even if he didn't the only person here could hurt him anything worth while would be Wolverine.

The Sorrow
If this is no hammer but powers still included for Thor he wins easily. Even if he were restricted to melee he still wins, I don't see the team damaging him enough unless She-Hulk can become sufficiently angry but her rage amping isn't anywhere near Hulk's level.

lilshogun
She Hulk needs to bite Thor's ear off and Colossus goes for the nuts.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by lilshogun
She Hulk needs to bite Thor's ear off and Colossus goes for the nuts.

I didn't know he was into that sort of thing... confused

golem370
Spider-Man hits him in the eyes with webbing and Colossus tosses Wolverine as fast as he can at Thor cutting his head off or gets him in heart

PillarofOsiris
On a forum, Thor wins this EASILY. In a comic, I'd have a bad feeling the team might take him down in this scenario, which would piss me off if I read it.

abhilegend
Thor.

Mistress-Death
Rofl at some of the posts

Thor wins no contest

Tony Stark
THOR ruins these guys... FTR he's THOR

Nietzschean
No hammer Thor gets beaten hard..

JakeTheBank
Thor drops lightning on them.

The end.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor drops lightning on them.

The end.

with a bear hug or with his hand zap lightning?

Spiderman webs him before he could do either and slams him to the ground while the other try to hold him down while wolverine guts him for an easy win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nietzschean

Spiderman webs him before he could do either and slams him to the ground while the other try to hold him down while wolverine guts him for an easy win.

He can invoke it through willpower. No Durok Dropper or "Unlimited POWER!!!!" Force-esque Lightning required. He can also call upon wind or rain of extreme force without Mjolnir.

Your scenario is pure fantasy.

Newjak

Spiderman webs him before he could do either and slams him to the ground while the other try to hold him down while wolverine guts him for an easy win. Did you just say Spiderman slams Thor into the ground?

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Newjak
Did you just say Spiderman slams Thor into the ground? with his webbing and by surprise..

I seem to recall Spiderman once tossing Hulk by the leg..

Nietzschean
He can invoke it through willpower. No Durok Dropper or "Unlimited POWER!!!!" Force-esque Lightning required. He can also call upon wind or rain of extreme force without Mjolnir.

Your scenario is pure fantasy. I know he has in some very very very rare occasion but lets be honest the likelihood of him doing it and being within his cis is not very likely.

JakeTheBank
I know he has in some very very very rare occasion but lets be honest the likelihood of him doing it and being within his cis is not very likely.

If he's outnumbered and bereft of Mjolnir, it's quite likely. Thor: Disassembled ran that point across. Thor hasn't been disarmed for very long since then, so there's no reason to assume that he wouldn't use his powers as the God of Thunder if he needed to.

Nietzschean
If he's outnumbered and bereft of Mjolnir, it's quite likely. Thor: Disassembled ran that point across. Thor hasn't been disarmed for very long since then, so there's no reason to assume that he wouldn't use his powers as the God of Thunder if he needed to. Thor with CIS hardly ever uses his power when fighting opponents. he seems to prefer Melee and resorts to it 1st.

that would be his downfall..

i say Thor could win a large majority of fights out of characters and assuming he has full control of his abilities as if he had the hammer but, i am not convinced he is competent with his powers without his hammer..

JakeTheBank
Thor with CIS hardly ever uses his power when fighting opponents. he seems to prefer Melee and resorts to it 1st.

that would be his downfall..

i say Thor could win a large majority of fights out of characters and assuming he has full control of his abilities as if he had the hammer but, i am not convinced he is competent with his powers without his hammer..

Thor with CIS off would probably just summon a massive storm and bfr everyone without breaking a sweat. Him summoning moderate, yet powerful winds/rain, and dropping lightning bolts is within reason for him to do.

Mjolnir grants him greater control, but even without it, he can still call upon the elements of the storm. It's not like he needs it in order to do that.

Nietzschean
Thor with CIS off would probably just summon a massive storm and bfr everyone without breaking a sweat. Him summoning moderate, yet powerful winds/rain, and dropping lightning bolts is within reason for him to do.

Mjolnir grants him greater control, but even without it, he can still call upon the elements of the storm. It's not like he needs it in order to do that.

the last modern showing of him summoning lightning was during the fight with Herc and I dont believe he did it purposely as he was just becoming aware of his own innate ability.

also when he fought the wolf guy and bear hugged him.

what showing does he have where he summons a storm at the snap of his finger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.