Thanos vs DC Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

Big Barda
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Super Girl (Current)
Donna Troy
Bat Girl
Miss Martian
Mary Marvel

Bouboumaster
He pimps 'em all.

Then, he never call be back.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He pimps 'em all.

Then, he never call be back.

Naw, he's too whipped for that

carver9
Why is Batgirl in the battle? By the way, Thanos wins 10/10. They don't have the power to drop him.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thanos

vs

Big Barda
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Super Girl (Current)
Donna Troy
Bat Girl
Miss Martian
Mary Marvel

Diana alone could possible beat him at least for a slight majority using speed and skill and the lasso. The others aren't needed.

Originally posted by carver9
Why is Batgirl in the battle? By the way, Thanos wins 10/10. They don't have the power to drop him.

Anyone with high herald level strength can drop Thanos if they hit him enough times. Read a comic for crying out loud and stop looking at the pretty pictures.

Q99
7 herald levels, a couple of them pretty powerful?

Yea, they win.

Batgirl watches.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
Diana alone could possible beat him at least for a slight majority using speed and skill and the lasso. The others aren't needed.

Anyone with high herald level strength can drop Thanos if they hit him enough times. Read a comic for crying out loud and stop looking at the pretty pictures. Ugh. After I ask someone not to quote you I get curious enough to click your post.

Sometimes I can be a real idiot

Bouboumaster
Thanos isn't loosing a single fight on 10 here. He one-shot them all with the initial attack.

Q99
Thanos isn't loosing a single fight on 10 here. He one-shot them all with the initial attack.

They have defenses, you know. Anyone standing behind Diana is totally *safe* with a bracer block, Maxima has very strong TK shields, etc..

And Thanos does not take out large numbers of heralds that easily.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
They have defenses, you know. Anyone standing behind Diana is totally *safe* with a bracer block, Maxima has very strong TK shields, etc..

And Thanos does not take out large numbers of heralds that easily.

Why couldn't he?

Whiteclipse
What is Bat Girl doing in there? Haha swap her out for Power Girl

JakeTheBank
Babs solo.

DarkSaint85
I somehow feel prep-man should have made this thread....

h1a8

Thanos isn't strong enough to one shot any herald level being. By you saying this proves you are trolling. Diana is faster and far more skilled than Thanos. Plus she has the lasso that will result in an instant win. Your bias is allowing you to think about what Thanos can do against idiot versions of the other characters.

Mistress-Death
Lol troll alert^

Thanos stomps

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Babs solo.

big grin Nice. You gave me a good laugh during a shitty day at work Jake

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos one shots them all

Nihilist
Only WW is a slight problem, and if anyone thinks she takes a majority they want their head testing

Brockalizer
Thanos isn't strong enough to one shot any herald level being. By you saying this proves you are trolling. Diana is faster and far more skilled than Thanos. Plus she has the lasso that will result in an instant win. Your bias is allowing you to think about what Thanos can do against idiot versions of the other characters. Seriously? Didn't he one shot Silver Surfer. there are several herald level beings he'd be capable of one shotting. Fallen One for example, probably Nova too. Wonder Woman's Lasso isn't some "panacea" that will automatically end any battle, just look at Doomsday Wars.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Seriously? Didn't he one shot Silver Surfer. there are several herald level beings he'd be capable of one shotting. Fallen One for example, probably Nova too. Wonder Woman's Lasso isn't some "panacea" that will automatically end any battle, just look at Doomsday Wars. The weakest Thanos one shotted the Drax that was destroying planets and ripping stars in half.

PillarofOsiris
None of them can solo. That being said, I think Maxima is more of an issue here than Wonder Woman. I think this team could beat Thanos, and lol at Bat Girl.

Brockalizer
The only thing larger than Thanos' margin of victory would be the hard on he'd get while beating Maxima and Wonder Woman to death with his bare hands.

zeel
the team dies., i dont even know if the lasso trick would work on thanos, hasnt darksied resisted the effects of the lasso?

JakeTheBank
Final Crisis Darkseid was compelled by the Lasso of Truth.

It's success ratio is incredibly high barring that one instance with Queen of Fables and Paul Bunyan. Prior to the reboot, the lasso effected anyone possessed with a soul, which included skyfather level beings.

zeel
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Final Crisis Darkseid was compelled by the Lasso of Truth.

It's success ratio is incredibly high barring that one instance with Queen of Fables and Paul Bunyan. Prior to the reboot, the lasso effected anyone possessed with a soul, which included skyfather level beings.

ok thanks i wasnt sure. Still say thanos and the only saving grace for the women is the lasso.

h1a8
Diana is just as strong, more skilled, and a lot faster. She alone can lasso Thanos a good 6/10 times of accuracy if she wanted. Plus her bracelets can block and deflect back anything Thanos throws at her.

Stoic
A lot of these chicks would be placed in force cubes, and that will end it for them.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Stoic
A lot of these chicks would be placed in force cubes, and that will end it for them. Thanos just pulls out the finger guns and rails off some force cubes.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Diana is just as strong, more skilled, and a lot faster. She alone can lasso Thanos a good 6/10 times of accuracy if she wanted. Plus her bracelets can block and deflect back anything Thanos throws at her.

They are all one shot except WW and Max.. they are 2 shot

Brockalizer
Diana is just as strong, more skilled, and a lot faster. She alone can lasso Thanos a good 6/10 times of accuracy if she wanted. Plus her bracelets can block and deflect back anything Thanos throws at her. Correction, stronger, faster and more skilled than her teammates. I've seen nothing to convince me she is stronger of more skilled in combat that Thanos. As for speed he has encountered faster combatants than him in the past, it doesn't usualy work out too well for them. Diana is gonna to what neither Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem, or a pissed off Skyfather were able to?

KuRuPT Thanosi
WW stronger than Thanos... BWAHAHAHAHA... Thanks for the Friday laugh guys

Brockalizer
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
WW stronger than Thanos... BWAHAHAHAHA... Thanks for the Friday laugh guys H1's always been good for a laugh.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Q99
7 herald levels, a couple of them pretty powerful?

Yea, they win.

Batgirl watches.

Batgirl would rather watch anyways.

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=384:batgirl-likes-to-watch&catid=32:seduction-index&Itemid=36

PillarofOsiris
Correction, stronger, faster and more skilled than her teammates. I've seen nothing to convince me she is stronger of more skilled in combat that Thanos. As for speed he has encountered faster combatants than him in the past, it doesn't usualy work out too well for them. Diana is gonna to what neither Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem, or a pissed off Skyfather were able to?

Clearly she is more skilled than Thanos. But I agree she's not stronger. Thanos isn't stronger than this whole team combined though.

Odekahn
The women win this.

Batgirl "Just wants... to live"

tkitna

Was just going to say the same thing LOL.

Thanos wins.

Delta1938
The only thing larger than Thanos' margin of victory would be the hard on he'd get while beating Maxima and Wonder Woman to death with his bare hands.

Thanos is Japanese?

h1a8

Prove me wrong. His feats don't stack up.

Correction, stronger, faster and more skilled than her teammates. I've seen nothing to convince me she is stronger of more skilled in combat that Thanos. As for speed he has encountered faster combatants than him in the past, it doesn't usualy work out too well for them. Diana is gonna to what neither Warrior Madness Thor with the power gem, or a pissed off Skyfather were able to?

She's clearly more skilled that Thanos. Read comics for crying out loud. It may not be obvious that she is stronger though. If not, then at least comparable. After all, Thanos has no feats to suggest he is stronger than her. Countering people with speed is different than countering people actually using their speed and that is different that countering people actually using the level of speed WW has.

Diana can counter attack him and apply generous combos to him. She can also lasso him ftw everytime. Debate that!

They are all one shot except WW and Max.. they are 2 shot

Thanos doesn't have the strength to one or two shot anyone here except batgirl (lol).

And stop picturing WW fighting like an idiot. She can lasso him for the instant win. Debate that!

Brockalizer
She can lasso him for the instant win. Debate that! The lasso is not an instant win, don't you remember Doomsday Wars? Brianiac/Doomsday was able to casually shrug it off.

Prep-Man
I don't think DD has a soul.

Delta1938
The lasso is not an instant win, don't you remember Doomsday Wars? Brianiac/Doomsday was able to casually shrug it off.

That's one of the few, perhaps ONLY, time I've ever seen it didn't work, at least on a living being, when she tried it like that.

And it's possible that the unique situation Brainiac possessing Doomsday could've been a factor.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Delta1938
That's one of the few, perhaps ONLY, time I've ever seen it didn't work, at least on a living being, when she tried it like that.

And it's possible that the unique situation Brainiac possessing Doomsday could've been a factor. don't think Brainiac was a factor at all, IMO. The lasso has worked on people that have been "taken over" before. I believe that Doomsday would have resisted it regardless. If it can happen once it can happen again, depending on which version of Thanos. If it's the Thanos Imperative version I highly doubt that the lasso would work. Again just my opinion.

DarkSaint85
It didn't work because Diana was trying to command Doomsday. But as Brainiac was the controlling persona, he could resist the control.

Magic is pretty specific like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.