Iron Man vs Centurion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070121202250/transformers/images/thumb/8/86/Centurion.jpg/300px-Centurion.jpg

Centurion is a giant robot built by the Intelligence and Information Institute (Triple I) to fight Transformers. It was piloted by a Dr. Morris via direct brain link, and was pretty powerful.. It had Megatron in a bearhug at one point, and survived two direct punches, one which sent him flying into some buildings, and it also packed weapons capable of hurting Megatron.

Iron Man gets his giant sized Transformers Buster armor for this one.

Who wins?

Stoic
Couldn't Tony just hack it?

Tony Stark
Me ftw

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic

Is that his mo against armored villains now?

Assume it has pretty hefty anti hacking defenses, for the sake of an arena fight.

Which would make sense that it would, since their target is an advanced AI life form that could hack into human tech anyways...

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
Most probably.
That machine looks slow too.
Tony wins via speed and energy sword down the centre.
Or Sonics could vibrate it apart.

cdtm
Originally posted by the ninjak
Most probably.
That machine looks slow too.
Tony wins via speed and energy sword down the centre.
Or Sonics could vibrate it apart.

It's actually pretty fast. It blitzed through the Constructicons.

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
It's actually pretty fast. It blitzed through the Constructicons.

Well if he has speed it's certainly a bonus.
Actually to be honest I have no idea what a Transformer Buster Armor is. Did that appear during that Avengers/Transformers series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.