Cain (I, Vampire) Vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which cosmic vampire wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/66037/2256653-original_1_large.jpeg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1409506-150_x_men_6_large.jpg

Galan007
The full extent of Cain's powerset is a complete mystery as of now. This thread will be best revisited after the 8th issues of Justice League Dark and I, Vampire have been released.

...But my money is on Cain.

Blight
Hmmmm. Maybe I should read I, Vampire and Justice League: Dark.

JakeTheBank
Is Cain from I, Vampire intended to be Cain as in the first murderer?

Galan007
Sorta/kinda. But he's more than just the first murderer... A LOT more:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3979/ivampire7thegroup006.th.jpg

Blight
The art there is awesome!

Nietzschean
so now DC has introduced another Cain? *shake head*
what is this, number three?

Galan007
You realize that DC just did a company-wide reboot, right? This is the ONLY Cain in current continuity.

JakeTheBank
That is neat art.

Galan007
That's I, Vampire for ya. wink

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Galan007
You realize that DC just did a company-wide reboot, right? This is the ONLY Cain in current continuity. I am aware. i'm just sayin..

cool art though and the character looks interesting.

Blight
I may read it for the Art alone. Not saying I won't like the story, I've just never been interested in the whole Horror Comic genre. Maybe this could change my mind, since I've never read one unless you count the first few issues of Sandman.

kevdude
Yeah that is some nice art! I'm def picking it up now! droolio

-K-M-
Sorta/kinda. But he's more than just the first murderer... A LOT more:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/3979/ivampire7thegroup006.th.jpg

Needs more shading.

Galan007
Heh, you're humor isn't lost on me, Mungi. wink

-K-M-
Will you go to prom with me? love

Prep-Man
is that etrigan the demon?

Galan007
Originally posted by -K-M-
Will you go to prom with me? love No. uhuh

Originally posted by Prep-Man
is that etrigan the demon? Kinda looks like him, huh?

-K-M-
sad

Desaad

Kinda looks like him, huh?

Because the Demon Knights were the group that defeated Cain originally. That's why Madam Xanadu - a member of the Demon Knights AND of the Justice League Dark - immediately recognized him in JL Dark 7.

abhilegend
Heh, you're humor isn't lost on me, Mungi. wink Originally posted by -K-M-
Will you go to prom with me? love Originally posted by Galan007
No. uhuh

Kinda looks like him, huh? Originally posted by -K-M-
sad
hysterical

deathlife
Heard I,Vampire was really good but never tried it.

With all the Twilight and Vampire Diaries hype overloading my senses, i decided to stay away from it.

But that art looks very nice, i think i will try it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is Cain from I, Vampire intended to be Cain as in the first murderer?

Reminds me of the good ole World of Darkness Vampire days. And if this Cain is anywhere near as powerful as that Cain was he will win this.

Besides Marvel pissed Dracula into the gutter ever since they changed his appearance. How dare they. He rocked as he was then suddenly all he can do is act tough and swing a stupid sword. I'm still waiting on feats for NewDrac. I hoped his role in Fear Itself would be his official grand opening but nooooo.....

I might give this series a try.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the ninjak Reminds me of the good ole World of Darkness Vampire days. And if this Cain is anywhere near as powerful as that Cain was he will win this. Besides Marvel pissed Dracula into the gutter ever since they changed his appearance. How dare they. He rocked as he was then suddenly all he can do is act tough and swing a stupid sword. I'm still waiting on feats for NewDrac. I hoped his role in Fear Itself would be his official grand opening but nooooo..... I might give this series a try.

i know you, ninjak. perhaps better than yourself. youre a horror fan, and you will love it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
i know you, ninjak. perhaps better than yourself. youre a horror fan, and you will love it.

Thanks. I'll certainly give it a try then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.