CISLESS Silver Surfer vs CISLESS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
This Is A CISLESS Fight,Battle Takes Place In Space And No BFR

Starscream M
Thanos.

Bouboumaster
Thanos, every single time and some more

Blight
I'm curious to know how a guy from Titan is more powerful than a guy imbued with the power cosmic. Is it after death resurrected him she gave him more powers?

Juntai
Thanos has always been more powerful than Surfer.

Blight
Originally posted by Juntai
Thanos has always been more powerful than Surfer. Yeah, I'm just wondering how they explain that. Is it really his physiology? Is he really a mutant like I read somewhere? Are all Titans more powerful than Surfer?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Blight
Yeah, I'm just wondering how they explain that. Is it really his physiology? Is he really a mutant like I read somewhere? Are all Titans more powerful than Surfer? dood, its comics...it doesn't have to make sense

Blight
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood, its comics...it doesn't have to make sense But when it's a well written character, it usually does.

Mshinu
Thanos kills him in a few punches again.

TheLordofMurder
Hasnt this been done before? I am pretty sure it has...

Anyway, PIS is off by default in a forum fight, and now CIS is being turned off as well...

As a result Surfer defeats Thanos every single time; without Comicbook Stupidity, PIS, and CIS to stop him, Surfer can defeat Thanos without ever coming within melee range and Thanos would be completely defenseless against him...

Surfer could just transmute every foreign substance in Thanos's body (from a safe distance; while moving at FTL velocity) into anti-matter and completely annihilate him...

Surfer sans PIS, CIS, and Comicbook Stupidity is basically a minor Cube Being; his only limit being his creativity and the amount of matter and energy he can manipulate at once...

Anyway, Surfer 10/10 without much effort under these conditions...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sometimes you are LordofBlunder.. other times you're ok.

Thanos wins, and does so, without even breaking a swear and with a smile on his face. Surfer doesn't hold back against Thanos and has unleashed his FULL furry... Thanos took it, didn't move, and smiled and asked if he's done...

KuRuPT Thanosi
But when it's a well written character, it usually does.

Yes Eternals are THAT powerful by nature. Thanos of course, being a mutant and through self enhancement has become even more powerful. Once death upgraded him further.. it was just the icing on the cake. HOwever, even before that he's was more powerful than pretty much every Eternal.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos wins, and does so, without even breaking a swear and with a smile on his face. Surfer doesn't hold back against Thanos and has unleashed his FULL furry... Thanos took it, didn't move, and smiled and asked if he's done...

That happened in a comicbook; comicbooks are often saturated with PIS and comicbook stupidity...

Surfer has the ability to move at FTL and possesses excellent matter/energy manip...but he often fights like a complete idiot without any creative use of his powers...why? A blend of PIS and comicbook stupidity...

Without those elements (inaddition to the Surfer being CIS'less) in play, Surfer can put his powerset to creative use to defeat Thanos a dozen different ways without ever coming within striking range of Thanos (Thanos would have no defense against the tactic stated in my previous post)...

Once again, CIS'less, PIS'less, Comic Stupity'less Surfer 10/10....

Diesldude
What's to stop SS from creating a black hole in thanos' head?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Diesldude

Sans CIS, PIS, and Comicbook Stupidity?

Nothing at all...

abhilegend

If it didn't make a black hole then it wasn't his best.131

Blight
Yes Eternals are THAT powerful by nature. Thanos of course, being a mutant and through self enhancement has become even more powerful. Once death upgraded him further.. it was just the icing on the cake. HOwever, even before that he's was more powerful than pretty much every Eternal. Ahhh okay. Good talk.

Finally someone answers me and doesn't immediately take my question as condescension.

Bouboumaster
I'm curious to know how a guy from Titan is more powerful than a guy imbued with the power cosmic. Is it after death resurrected him she gave him more powers?

He's a mutant eternal. Plus, he enhanced himself via magic and technology, + he received upgrads from Death.

h1a8
Thanos is only more powerful than Surfer because:
1. He's physically stronger and more durable
2. His blast strength is greater
3. He's smarter

Other than that he's not more powerful.
Surfers faster and has more powers, including one's where he can't lose to Thanos with.

Surfer wins by using the black hole tactic over and over and over
or Surfer wins by sending his board at Thanos from behind at a million times the speed of light while he remains intangible.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Diesldude

Thanos has complete control over his body. And he can manipulate the matter himself. The big difference is that Thanos is much, much more powerful that Surfer.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos has complete control over his body. And he can manipulate the matter himself. The big difference is that Thanos is much, much more powerful that Surfer.
What's the best matter manipulation feat thanos have? Transmuting a house in his first appearance ?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by abhilegend
What's the best matter manipulation feat thanos have? Transmuting a house in his first appearance ?

- Transmutting the friggin Super-Skrull into rock because he was bitchin'

- Creating Ryptile Prime
It would be two of the best. It's not much, but both are pretty interesting.

The fact is that Surfer as way more feats that Thanos. But could Surfer turn K'lrt into rocks? We know he can deffinitively beat the crap out of him, but transmuting a skrull, it's hardcore. And Ryptile Prime was a tough s.o.b.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I would say Transmuting a skrull with ease was his best matter manipulation feat. Fact is, Surfer has no chance.. Period. He gets beaten with ease every single time. He fights a little smarter.. it just takes a little longer, nothing more.

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Anyway, PIS is off by default in a forum fight, and now CIS is being turned off as well...

As a result Surfer defeats Thanos every single time; without Comicbook Stupidity, PIS, and CIS to stop him, Surfer can defeat Thanos without ever coming within melee range and Thanos would be completely defenseless against him...

Surfer could just transmute every foreign substance in Thanos's body (from a safe distance; while moving at FTL velocity) into anti-matter and completely annihilate him...

Surfer sans PIS, CIS, and Comicbook Stupidity is basically a minor Cube Being; his only limit being his creativity and the amount of matter and energy he can manipulate at once...

Anyway, Surfer 10/10 without much effort under these conditions...

What has Surfer actually DONE for you to think he could turn Thanos into anti-matter? Or transform the "foreign substance" in his body into anti-matter? Has he done anything remotely comparable?

Badabing

Anyway, Surfer 10/10 without much effort under these conditions... Please link the prior thread if you come across it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend
What's the best matter manipulation feat thanos have? Transmuting a house in his first appearance ? He trasmutated Captain Marvell back into Rick Jones.

Anyhow Thanos shitstomps

carver9
I made the thread about 3 months ago.

Blight
Originally posted by Nihilist
He trasmutated Captain Marvell back into Rick Jones.

Anyhow Thanos shitstomps He "Transmuted" Marvel back into Rick Jones? That's odd because they aren't the same person....

Nihilist
He "Transmuted" Marvel back into Rick Jones? That's odd because they aren't the same person.... They trade places in the Negative Zone

Blight
They trade places in the Negative Zone Is that transmutation, though? I really don't know...

abhilegend
He trasmutated Captain Marvell back into Rick Jones.

Anyhow Thanos shitstomps
Scans? How's that possible?

Nihilist
Is that transmutation, though? I really don't know... Why wouldnt it be? the only other way to trade place is via the nega bands which Thanos doesnt have.

Blight

carver9
I would like to see scans of this as well.

Nihilist

The Sorrow
Surfer did beat Thanos Planet Hulk style evil face

But generally Surfer is depicted as Thanos' whipping boy, CISless Surfer will inevitably suffer the same fate.

Blight
It was thee Rick Jones as Thanos needed him to read his mind. Scan of what as you said you cant read my posts, all you do is lie laughing out loud If it was THEE Rick Jones then it couldn't have been Transmorphing.

vince_slice
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Surfer did beat Thanos Planet Hulk style evil face

I think you made a mistake, you mean Thanos beat Surfer planet Hulk style right?

http://i41.tinypic.com/33jrfuv.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/a2yo13.jpg

JakeTheBank
Thanos.

/thread.

h1a8
Thanos has complete control over his body. And he can manipulate the matter himself. The big difference is that Thanos is much, much more powerful that Surfer. Surfer can become intangible for at least a stalemate. Thus he wins at least 5/10 guaranteed.

If Thanos has complete control over his body then he wouldn't got fcked up against that black hole, Galactus wouldn't be able to hurt him, etc.

Surfer putting a black hole in his brain would seriously fcked Thanos up badly. After all Thanos needs his brains to think as well.

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thanos.

/thread.

If the thread is stupid then easily convince us of how can Thanos not lose to the dozens of ways a CISless Surfer can win.

Here's a couple that should be easy to rebutt:
1. Black hole in the brain over and over again while Surfer is intangible
2. Board from behind at a million times C while Surfer is intangible

Thanos has complete control over his body. And he can manipulate the matter himself. The big difference is that Thanos is much, much more powerful that Surfer. Surfer can become intangible for at least a stalemate. Thus he wins at least 5/10 guaranteed.

If Thanos has complete control over his body then he wouldn't got messed up against that black hole, Galactus wouldn't be able to hurt him, etc.

Surfer putting a black hole in his brain would seriously mess Thanos up badly. After all Thanos needs his brains to think as well.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
If the thread is stupid then easily convince us of how can Thanos not lose to the dozens of ways a CISless Surfer can win.

Here's a couple that should be easy to rebutt:
1. Black hole in the brain over and over again while Surfer is intangible
2. Board from behind at a million times C while Surfer is intangible

Surfer can become intangible for at least a stalemate. Thus he wins at least 5/10 guaranteed.

If Thanos has complete control over his body then he wouldn't got fcked up against that black hole, Galactus wouldn't be able to hurt him, etc.

Surfer putting a black hole in his brain would seriously mess Thanos up badly. After all Thanos needs his brains to think as well.

Yeah, CISless applies to both characters here, not just Surfer. It would help to grasp that before spouting random stuff.

Thanos > Silver Surfer.
KMC Thanos > KMC Silver Surfer.

Stupid thread is stupid.

h1a8
Yeah, CISless applies to both characters here, not just Surfer. It would help to grasp that before spouting random stuff.

Thanos > Silver Surfer.
KMC Thanos > KMC Silver Surfer.

Stupid thread is stupid.

It's given that Cisless applies to Thanos. But you are avoiding the question. It seems you stand up for what is right and not for what will really happen.

Jake the fair should be your new name.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by vince_slice
I think you made a mistake, you mean Thanos beat Surfer planet Hulk style right?

http://i41.tinypic.com/33jrfuv.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/a2yo13.jpg
I was referring to Infinity Gauntlet but yeah, Surfer gets killed here.

Diesldude
I don't think SS can get past the shields quick enough to create a blackhole in Thanos's head and in the mean time, thanos knocks him out.
I am sure Thanos's engergy output will disrupt SS's intangibility.
SS hasn't proven that he can harm Thanos let alone beat him.

Thanos for the win 10/10.

Stoic
The Silver Surfer without CIS would also mean that he could do things that he has never been seen to do in comics, like turn his surf board into armor, and a broad sword. I mean why the heck not? He has after all transmuted the surf board before right.

I know that I'm reaching, but I just don't know why Norrin has been written like this in the past.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
The Silver Surfer without CIS would also mean that he could do things that he has never been seen to do in comics, like turn his surf board into armor, and a broad sword. I mean why the heck not? He has after all transmuted the surf board before right.

I know that I'm reaching, but I just don't know why Norrin has been written like this in the past.
What would that accomplish for surfer?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic

The thing about that is that that same line of logic applies to Thanos.

Dream Stuff

CISless Thanos remembers that he has way faster than light reflexes and teleports to safety as soon as he feels Surfers energy in his brain?

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

h1a8
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
CISless Thanos remembers that he has way faster than light reflexes and teleports to safety as soon as he feels Surfers energy in his brain?

Thanos doesn't have faster than light reflexes or speed. The damage would be done once Surfer creates the black hole. Thanos brains would get ate (at least part of it). I'm not sure if current Thanos can teleport. He didn't have his tech in TI.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't have faster than light reflexes or speed. The damage would be done once Surfer creates the black hole. Thanos brains would get ate (at least part of it). I'm not sure if current Thanos can teleport. He didn't have his tech in TI. Provide proof. You just keep making stuff up.

Dream Stuff
Thanos doesn't have faster than light reflexes

Sigh. Do we really need to do this?

-Pr-
CIS off doesn't mean they fight the way you would with their powers, guys.

Blight
Originally posted by -Pr-
CIS off doesn't mean they fight the way you would with their powers, guys. Yeah that would mean CISless, Blood Lusted and turned to robots.

PillarofOsiris
This thread kind of reminds me of all the Thanos vs Odin debates. Except this time Thanos clearly wins this. Saying SS beats Thanos by "creating a black hole in his brain", is pretty preposterous. I've seen people use that same argument to claim SS can beat Odin by doing the same thing. If SS was as powerful as some people thought, he'd be somewhere between skyfather and Galactus. I hate to break to you guys, but the SS is a high herald, nothing more, nothing less.

Nihilist
Surfer can become intangible for at least a stalemate. Thus he wins at least 5/10 guaranteed.Thanos has dealt with intangibility easy before, so you fail

A few cuts and bruises=getting fckd up now! lol. Bad example as Galactus power is greater than Thanos or Surfers

laughing out loud talk about grasping, you have zero proof it would work or he can do that

Nihilist
Thanos doesn't have faster than light reflexes or speed. The damage would be done once Surfer creates the black hole. Thanos brains would get ate (at least part of it). I'm not sure if current Thanos can teleport. He didn't have his tech in TI. Thanos can teleport under his own power, and has always been able to he is a Eternal

Dream Stuff
laughing out loud talk about grasping, you have zero proof it would work or he can do that

For the record, I agreed with the rest of your post. On this point, however, that Surfer can A)shrink down and B)create a black hole is a matter of canonical record. I don't see why anyone doubts that he has the power to do it. Obviously, that's not the sort of thing he's ever going to try.

Anyway, CISless Thanos would likely just blast him to death while he's shrinking, leaving a somewhat diminutive corpse.

Nihilist
For the record, I agreed with the rest of your post. On this point, however, that Surfer can A)shrink down and B)create a black hole is a matter of canonical record. I don't see why anyone doubts that he has the power to do it. The question is if he can infiltrate Thanos' brain without him noticing.

Anyway, CISless Thanos would likely just blast him to death while he's shrinking, leaving a somewhat diminutive corpse. To get a Black Hole in Thanos brain, he would have to get past Thanos mental barriers, granted its not a TP attack but Thanos still be able to put a fight from it entering

PillarofOsiris
The whole creating a black hole in Thanos's brain seems a lot like the argument that Dr. Manhattan could demolecularize someone like Thor or Superman. Just because he can control molecules and Superman is made of molecules, doesn't mean he can do so to someone with Superman's durability. Same here with Thanos. There's ZERO proof a black hole could be made in Thanos's brain....especially by someone who is CLEARLY on a lower power level tier than him.

Dream Stuff
To get a Black Hole in Thanos brain, he would have to get past Thanos mental barriers, granted its not a TP attack but Thanos still be able to put a fight from it entering

That makes no sense.

Sr J-Bieb
Silver Surfer black holes through shields

When the only time we've seen him make a black hole was on a time effect blast.

Nihilist
That makes no sense. Course it does Thanos has various mental barries and defences , so something just appearing in his head is unlikely

Prep-Man
Thanos.

Dream Stuff
Course it does Thanos has various mental barries and defences , so something just appearing in his head is unlikely

But this isn't a mental attack. It's a physical attack that just happens to be located within the brain. In the brain =/= in the mind.

Bouboumaster
Surfer wouldn't be able to do a blackhole in the head of Thanos.

Why?

Because he'd be ****ing dead.

Why?

Because he'd be messing with Thanos. And he's not winning this fight, in any conceivable way you look at it.

h1a8
Surfer wouldn't be able to do a blackhole in the head of Thanos.

Why?

Because he'd be ****ing dead.

Why?

Because he'd be messing with Thanos. And he's not winning this fight, in any conceivable way you look at it.

I don't see the logic of this post. It's a form of circular reasoning. Thanos wins because he wins. Makes no sense.

You nor anyone else has offered a defense against the black hole scenario.

Nor has anyone offered a defense against the board attacking at a million C from behind while Surfer remains intangible.

quanchi112
I don't see the logic of this post. It's a form of circular reasoning. Thanos wins because he wins. Makes no sense.

You nor anyone else has offered a defense against the black hole scenario.

Nor has anyone offered a defense against the board attacking at a million C from behind while Surfer remains intangible. Thanos wins because in comics he's always been abc logic superior and superior head on to the Surfer. You acting as if the Surfer wins because you dreamed up a scenario which contradicts comics. That isn't debating.

Dream Stuff

I agree. That was circular reasoning.

I did. I said that Thanos uses his FTL reflexes to avoid Surfer's effort. You said he doesn't have FTL reflexes, which made me sigh because everyone knows otherwise.

Anyway, CISless Thanos just spams AOEs until tiny-Surfer is dead. Just because Surfer can phase, doesn't mean he can pass harmlessly through Thanos' energy attacks. And we know for a fact that he can't take those hits.

Same.

Stoic
How is this still going on? Thanos would beat the hell out of Norrin, and there would be nothing that Norrin could do about it. Hell Thanos would beat him up right in Galactus' face.

Also I must add that Mjolnir moves just as fast as the board, and Thanos stopped it in mid flight.

Bouboumaster
Check this badass scan

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thanos/thanosnegabands.jpg

Galan007
Question...

Let's assume Thanos cannot access his tech--what would happen if Surfer opened up a black hole 2 feet away from him? I know Surfer can escape its pull, but can Thanos? This is a serious question, as I honestly do not know the full extent of Thanos' abilities.

just noticed this question has already been asked. I'd still like a feat-based answer, though.

Zack Fair
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZZYicT4nfg0/TfpLeXPSGhI/AAAAAAAAAC4/L0ZQH9Gg_W4/s1600/yao-ming-meme.jpg
Thanos.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galan007
Question...

Let's assume Thanos cannot access his tech--what would happen if Surfer opened up a black hole 2 feet away from him? I know Surfer can escape its pull, but can Thanos? This is a serious question, as I honestly do not know the full extent of Thanos' abilities.

just noticed this question has already been asked. I'd still like a feat-based answer, though. He could just teleport away from it under his own power. He teleported out of the closed black hole under his own power and he teleported into the Afro Magus timeline/dimension under his own power.

Galan007
^ What if Surfer stayed right next to the black hole, whilst using his intangibility? How would/could Thanos attack him?

Again, I'm genuinely asking because I honestly do not know.

Nihilist
^ What if Surfer stayed right next to the black hole, whilst using his intangibility? How would/could Thanos attack him?

Again, I'm genuinely asking because I honestly do not know. I dont see intangibility being a problem for Thanos as a weaker Thanos clone dealt with the Visions intangibility easy enough.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins because in comics he's always been abc logic superior and superior head on to the Surfer. You acting as if the Surfer wins because you dreamed up a scenario which contradicts comics. That isn't debating.

Being superior doesn't mean you must win. Otherwise there would be no debate. It is how a character can win that is to be debated.

I agree. That was circular reasoning.

I did. I said that Thanos uses his FTL reflexes to avoid Surfer's effort. You said he doesn't have FTL reflexes, which made me sigh because everyone knows otherwise.

Anyway, CISless Thanos just spams AOEs until tiny-Surfer is dead. Just because Surfer can phase, doesn't mean he can pass harmlessly through Thanos' energy attacks. And we know for a fact that he can't take those hits.

Same.

Prove to me that Thanos has ftl reflexes. To do this you have to show Thanos responding to a ftl attack from less than 6ft away MULTIPLE TIMES. Or Thanos reacting to multiple light speed attacks simultaneously.

Thanos doesn't really have super speed. Well he's faster than a human but not much faster than CA and definitely not faster than Spider-man.

h1a8
He could just teleport away from it under his own power. He teleported out of the closed black hole under his own power and he teleported into the Afro Magus timeline/dimension under his own power.

Thanos can't teleport under his own power. Any Thanos fan knows this. He uses tech to achieve this. Sometimes his tech is built into his body.

Galan007
I dont see intangibility being a problem for Thanos as a weaker Thanos clone dealt with the Visions intangibility easy enough. Would Thanos have to be within close proximity of Surfer to muck with his intangibility (assuming he even could)? If so, he'd still have the singularity to contend with. If not... He'd still have the singularity to contend with.

I understand full well that Thanos has a LOT more power output--but more power doesn't necessarily mean he can overcome the versatility a CIS-less Surfer brings to the table. But again, I don't know the full extent of Thanos' abilities either (hence my questions.)

Nihilist
Thanos can't teleport under his own power. Any Thanos fan knows this. He uses tech to achieve this. Sometimes his tech is built into his body. Shut up clown he's been doing it since his early appearances in Marvel 2 in 1#2 and Warlock#9.

He is a eternal who all can teleport under their own power, but use tech as its easier most comic fans know this...except you which says it all.

Nihilist
Would Thanos have to be within close proximity of Surfer to muck with his intangibility (assuming he even could)?No not really, i dont see how the singularity would be that big of a problem as the one Thanos encoutered was only a problem because it closed within 30 of opening,Surfer cant do that plus Thanos survived inside the closed black hole so a open black hole wont be that much of a problem. See above post

,drain life force,transmute and matter manip along with other things.

Galan007
Hm, Surfer has done all of those things as well. And I still don't see the black hole as a non-factor--during Annihilation, Thanos made sure he stayed away from the singularity Surfer created, as to not get sucked in. Don't really care either way, though.

At any rate, I appreciate your answers. thumb up

Nihilist
Hm, Surfer has done all of those things as well. And I still don't see the black hole as a non-factor--during Annihilation, Thanos made sure he stayed away from the singularity Surfer created, as to not get sucked in. Don't really care either way, though.

At any rate, I appreciate your answers. thumb up Thats why i dont see any of the exotic stuff really mattering in the end.

Ive heard this alot about Annihilation Surfer/Thanos thing, i can say i dont remember it, being smart on Thanos part doesnt say imo he cant handle it.

No probs, always like debating with the few good posters left here thumb up

quanchi112
Being superior doesn't mean you must win. Otherwise there would be no debate. It is how a character can win that is to be debated.

Prove to me that Thanos has ftl reflexes. To do this you have to show Thanos responding to a ftl attack from less than 6ft away MULTIPLE TIMES. Or Thanos reacting to multiple light speed attacks simultaneously.

Thanos doesn't really have super speed. Well he's faster than a human but not much faster than CA and definitely not faster than Spider-man. Being flat out superior whereas Surfer poses no problem whatsoever means there is little debate. People can debate Spiderman beats up Galactus at full strength but that doesn't mean they are grounded in reality.

JakeTheBank
How is this still open?

-Pr-
How is this still open?

Sheer boredom.

JakeTheBank
You're the mod lol

I'm just having a hard time seeing how this isn't spite. Because if someone wants to decide to basically Invent-a-Surfer based on what they think he can do, that same line of (horrible) logic applies to Thanos...in which case it's still spite as Norrin has no chance against him.

-Pr-
You're the mod lol

I'm just having a hard time seeing how this isn't spite. Because if someone wants to decide to basically Invent-a-Surfer based on what they think he can do, that same line of (horrible) logic applies to Thanos...in which case it's still spite as Norrin has no chance against him.

Someone? As in, singular? stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
True, it does happen a lot in Surfer threads. mmm

-Pr-
True, it does happen a lot in Surfer threads. mmm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/gifs/swansonsmile1.gif

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and still very easily

h1a8
Shut up clown he's been doing it since his early appearances in Marvel 2 in 1#2 and Warlock#9.

He is a eternal who all can teleport under their own power, but use tech as its easier most comic fans know this...except you which says it all.

You are the clown. Apparently you don't know that Thanos is one of the only eternals that can't naturally teleport. Geez you suppose to the Thanos expert and you acting like a noob. It has been explained that Thanos needs tech to teleport. Learn your own character dude.

h1a8
How is this still open?

Because you haven't offered a defense against
1. The black hole tactic
2. The intangible tactic (Surfer can't lose)
3. The board from behind tactic at a million C.

Till then Surfer wins.

Being flat out superior whereas Surfer poses no problem whatsoever means there is little debate. People can debate Spiderman beats up Galactus at full strength but that doesn't mean they are grounded in reality.

The black hole tactic WILL pose a problem
The board from behind WILL pose a problem
Spiderman CANT pose a problem to Galactus

Who is flat out more superior is irrelevant.

TheLordofMurder
Surfer only loses if he fights like a dam ape; he only loses if he flys within arms length of Thanos and allows Thanos to clobber him...

If Surfer uses his powers with even an inkling of creativity, Thanos cant win and at best stalemates; if Surfer gets devious with his powerset Thanos gets annihilated every single time...

NemeBro
Thanos doesn't need to punch Surfer to destroy him. I am not sure why certain individuals here are finding that so difficult to accept.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos doesn't need to punch Surfer to destroy him. I am not sure why certain individuals here are finding that so difficult to accept.

Ok...if Surfer properly uses his FTL flight speed and ranged attacks, how does Thanos reach him?

With blasts? Surfer can move many times light speed, Thanos's blasts wont have a prayer of touching Surfer if he doesnt want to be hit by them...

See, this is why I find Thanos winning so difficult to accept; Surfer has every tool needed to defend himself from Thanos's attacks, and with a little creativity, can indirectly attack Thanos with devastating assaults that Thanos logically has no defense against...

NemeBro
Thanos has FTL reflexes and has shown to be able to reliably tag FTL characters.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos has FTL reflexes and has shown to be able to reliably tag FTL characters.

Can he fly around as fast as Surfer? No...

Once again, if Surfer utilizes his FTL flight speed and doesnt get close to Thanos, how does he reach him?

TheLordofMurder
Surfer only loses if he fights like a dam ape; he only loses if he flys within arms length of Thanos and allows Thanos to clobber him...

If Surfer uses his powers with even an inkling of creativity, Thanos cant win and at best stalemates; if Surfer gets devious with his powerset Thanos gets annihilated every single time...

thumb up

NemeBro
By blowing him to pieces at the start of the fight.

Nihilist
You are the clown. Apparently you don't know that Thanos is one of the only eternals that can't naturally teleport. Geez you suppose to the Thanos expert and you acting like a noob. It has been explained that Thanos needs tech to teleport. Learn your own character dude. Shut you stupid f*cking troll, ive just given examples of Thanos teleporting under his own power, he also did it in Infinte Abyss.

Just stop acting like you knwo what your talking about its pathetic.

h1a8
Shut you stupid f*cking troll, ive just given examples of Thanos teleporting under his own power, he also did it in Infinte Abyss.

Just stop acting like you knwo what your talking about its pathetic.

No you didn't. He teleported using tech as was explained in comics.

Nihilist
No you didn't. He teleported using tech as was explained in comics. Just stop with the lying you havent even read the comics in question.

If so tell where it was explained, i'll bet you dont even know what was going on in the comics.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ok...if Surfer properly uses his FTL flight speed and ranged attacks, how does Thanos reach him?

With blasts? Surfer can move many times light speed, Thanos's blasts wont have a prayer of touching Surfer if he doesnt want to be hit by them...

See, this is why I find Thanos winning so difficult to accept; Surfer has every tool needed to defend himself from Thanos's attacks, and with a little creativity, can indirectly attack Thanos with devastating assaults that Thanos logically has no defense against...

I see you're lord or blunder today eh buddy?

What EXACTLY is surfer going to Thanos...I mean honestly this is getting insane. PR came in and TOLD YOU and H1.. PIS and CIS off DOESN'T mean you get to make them fight as you'd like. Doesn't work that way. So, what we are left with is basically a surfer not holding back.. guess what, we've seen that, and Thanos LITERALLY laughed and smiled and Surfer full blast like it was nothing.

The blackhole thing is being talked about ad naseum... Thanos would just teleport away with ease. No issue. What we HAVE SEEN in comics with these two.. is that with a MERE GESTURE.. Thanos can take away or retore Surfer's life force. That is HOW EASY it's for Thanos to beat Surfer. I mean honestly, this should be closed for spite.. we've seen them fight.. we've seen them fight when Surfer isn't holding back... Thanos has CRUSHED THE SURFER WITH EASE. Not much else needs to be said.

quanchi112
Because you haven't offered a defense against
1. The black hole tactic
2. The intangible tactic (Surfer can't lose)
3. The board from behind tactic at a million C.

Till then Surfer wins.

The black hole tactic WILL pose a problem
The board from behind WILL pose a problem
Spiderman CANT pose a problem to Galactus

Who is flat out more superior is irrelevant. Thanos can teleport. Spiderman has never posed a problem on his own to Galactus. Surfer has never shown to be a problem to Thanos both at full strength either. We argue based on comics not your twisted fantasies.

Nihilist
Just stop with the lying you havent even read the comics in question.

If so tell where it was explained, i'll bet you dont even know what was going on in the comics. Im waiting.

quanchi112
Also why is lord of murder giving his own posts a thumbs up ? It's as annoying as facebookers liking their own posts.

Nihilist
Also why is lord of murder giving his own posts a thumbs up ? It's as annoying as facebookers liking their own posts. laughing out loud true, but thats what sad people do.

psycho gundam
Thats why i dont see any of the exotic stuff really mattering in the end.

Ive heard this alot about Annihilation Surfer/Thanos thing, i can say i dont remember it, being smart on Thanos part doesnt say imo he cant handle it.

No probs, always like debating with the few good posters left here thumb up galan was being sarcastic; he left the "conversation" where it was cause he knew intelligent discourse was unachievable

just sayin'

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
galan was being sarcastic; he left the "conversation" where it was cause he knew intelligent discourse was unachievable

just sayin' Whatever you slimy little prick

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/lybw1iV1a01qcb4bto4_250.gif

Nihilist
Il wait for the mod to come in, thats what you do isnt it?

TheLordofMurder

Quoted for the truth...

thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
I see you're lord or blunder today eh buddy?

What EXACTLY is surfer going to Thanos...I mean honestly this is getting insane. PR came in and TOLD YOU and H1.. PIS and CIS off DOESN'T mean you get to make them fight as you'd like. Doesn't work that way. So, what we are left with is basically a surfer not holding back.. guess what, we've seen that, and Thanos LITERALLY laughed and smiled and Surfer full blast like it was nothing.

The blackhole thing is being talked about ad naseum... Thanos would just teleport away with ease. No issue. What we HAVE SEEN in comics with these two.. is that with a MERE GESTURE.. Thanos can take away or retore Surfer's life force. That is HOW EASY it's for Thanos to beat Surfer. I mean honestly, this should be closed for spite.. we've seen them fight.. we've seen them fight when Surfer isn't holding back... Thanos has CRUSHED THE SURFER WITH EASE. Not much else needs to be said.

Quoted for Truth Lord of Blunder style

TheLordofMurder
@Thanosi

So you disagree with the fact that Surfer only loses if he fights like an ape with an IQ of 15?

TheLordofMurder
Thanos only wins if Surfer fights like a mindless gorilla that is striken with dementia...

laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
@Thanosi

So you disagree with the fact that Surfer only loses if he fights like an ape with an IQ of 15?

Nope Thanos wins against a non holding back no PIS surfer AS SHOWN IN COMICS. In fact, he wins with a mere gesture and takes his life force away.. THAT is how easy he wins.

quanchi112
Thanos only wins if Surfer fights like a mindless gorilla that is striken with dementia...

laughing out loud Surfer has never beaten Thanos with their powers. You saying Surfer wins shows you want to disregard everything and that the comics don't ultimately matter just your bitter imagination.

TheLordofMurder
Nope Thanos wins against a non holding back no PIS surfer AS SHOWN IN COMICS. In fact, he wins with a mere gesture and takes his life force away.. THAT is how easy he wins.

Oh, so you DO agree that Thanos only wins if Surfer fights like a senile baboon with all of its teeth missing...

Baboons stupidly come within arms reach of their foes and swing for the fences with every blow; this is pretty much how Surfer has fought Thanos in the comics; instead of using a combo of range, speed, and creatively using his powerset, Surfer just gets close to Thanos and attemps to blast him to death...

So yeah, I am glad you agree with me that Thanos only wins if Surfer fights like a crippled monkey suffering from mad cow disease...

Happy Dance

rotiart
Quoted for Truth Lord of Blunder style

He quoted himself several times in this thread. Theres no one else stupid enough to argue to his argent so he has to quote himself in hopes it appears as if multiple people are making te same comment. Not sure what to think here.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
He quoted himself several times in this thread. Theres no one else stupid enough to argue to his argent so he has to quote himself in hopes it appears as if multiple people are making te same comment. Not sure what to think here.

He's just messing around. People do that on these forums sometimes. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.