Tony Stark vs. Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
No armor for Tony. Pre-extremis enhancements.

Powerless Parker. Pre-kung-fu training.

--
Both were trained by Cap and have much experience in the h2h combat. Who's better?

Mshinu
Tony c*ckslaps poor Peter.

Blight
Peter Parker is waaaaay to used to his powers. There's no way he could adapt.

JayDaDon
I'd have to say stark only slightly. Stark has actual training and is pretty formidable without the suit. Most of spidey's fighting style relies on his superhuman stats. But after 10+ years of fighting, anyone would be considered an experienced fighter.

complexbrother
I think Stark would edge out a win 6 outta 10 fights.

Digi
So like, two relatively unskilled dudes with no powers? Literal toss-up. In bar fights, it's usually not the more athletic one who wins, but the one who is willing to be most aggressive. Same principle would apply here. So take your pick.

Blight
Originally posted by Digi
So like, two relatively unskilled dudes with no powers? Literal toss-up. In bar fights, it's usually not the more athletic one who wins, but the one who is willing to be most aggressive. Same principle would apply here. So take your pick. Drunk belligerent Stark for the win big grin

Tony Stark
Me ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Me ftw You're obviously drunk again.

Bouboumaster
Stark ftw. This "honor and pride in fighting" kind of bullshit wouldn't affect him.

I see him doing one or two tricks that he would have learned from Hercules.

BUSTER1
Parker has the advantage of youth and no heart problems. I reckon he edges it.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You're obviously drunk again.

No arguement... Poor me anotha

the ninjak
Tony should win.
He challenged Cap quite well when they met up in secret at the destroyed Avengers Mansion during Civil War.
He showed capable Mantis style moves when fighting the Mandarin when M had the rings in his spine. (sure Tony was wearing armor but Mandarin was amped to the gills) It was a straight up MA fight.
He held up briefly against MA assassins during his Heroes Return years.

JakeTheBank
Tony.

Odekahn
This is a weird friggin' fight... but I'd say Tony wins. He'd go Flash Thompson on Peter, lol.

StiltmanFTW
bump

pym-ftw
Tony is low end of peak, Pre spider bite parker is scrawny and weak, Tony stomps possibly quite literally

Mshinu
I recon Parker can jump about a bit and dodge but it will only slightly delay Tony punching his lights out.

Uriel005
Tony used to go regular rounds with happy in the ring didnt he? Tony takes it

Sixth_Winged
peter is scrawny and has a smaller build. Tony takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.