WWH vs Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Odekahn
Good matchup. I say if it's either/or then Hulk wins. If it's against both at the same time, team wins.

abhilegend
Team. As worthless as kallark is, he is usable as a punching bag for hulk while bill hammers hulk's skull in.ermm

JakeTheBank
Team Beta Ray Bill.

The Sorrow
I don't see either guy lasting as long as Sentry did tbh but in character I'd favour the team.

-Pr-
I see what you did there.

iceman24567
Team wins due mostly to numbers

Damborgson
I dont see it as being to crazy to say bill solos.

Tony Stark
Neither Glads or Bill solo WWH, together they have a chance.

PillarofOsiris
Either one can solo WWH. Seriously, what do people think WWH has done that would make you think he could solo BRB if Bill is using all of his powers. Maybe WBH, you could discuss that, but WWH, no way. And to think he can beat these guys as a team is simply delusional.

carver9
WWH wins..especially if they fight in character. He will work for it though.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Either one can solo WWH. Seriously, what do people think WWH has done that would make you think he could solo BRB if Bill is using all of his powers. Maybe WBH, you could discuss that, but WWH, no way. And to think he can beat these guys as a team is simply delusional.
I think the right question would be what has Beta Ray Bill done to make you think he solos?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Damborgson
I dont see it as being to crazy to say bill solos. bat shit crazy is more apt thumb up

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
bat shit crazy is more apt thumb up http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9436/18062726.jpg

Nietzschean
Originally posted by The Sorrow
I think the right question would be what has Beta Ray Bill done to make you think he solos? one shotted planets. cracked Galactus armor and various other feats

carver9
Originally posted by Nietzschean
one shotted planets. cracked Galactus armor and various other feats

That's not enough...especially since he was having a hard time with Rulk, someone who is clearly below WWH, even while using his full power (which he didn't use in his fight against Bill). WWH would ruin Bill.

The Sorrow
I don't recall him one-shotting a planet but a small planetoid do you have a scan? Galactus feat is arguably his best showing and isn't the norm, Thor has smashed through Galactus' head and yet has never been able to KO Hulk with strikes. It doesn't work like that.

Bill loves melee arguably more than Thor does and that just plays into Hulks hands. He just doesn't really have the feats to suggest he could beat WWH alone.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who wins?

Team easily. BFR is a possibility

Horrificus
Originally posted by Damborgson
I dont see it as being to crazy to say bill solos. Agree.

Estacado
Team.

TheHulk
WWH 6/10

Batman-Prime
BRB would take about 5/10 against the Hulk. Glads with PIS/CIS too. Together they win a vast majority.

BattleMage
Originally posted by carver9
WWH wins..especially if they fight in character. He will work for it though.

The Pict
Team takes it, very easily.

carver9
WWH 8/10

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
WWH 8/10 Why are you posting in this thread when you claim you cant see my posts

Horrificus
When/If they force WWH to wear a fancy dress with high-heel girlie shoes and dance to Boy George music while they throw empty beer cans at him, does that count as a "win"?
pokey

h1a8

Context dude. Bill one shotted planets by flying light years into one, building up speed. He also flew into Galactus from a good distance too. As far as I'm concerned Bill can't leave the battle field to build up that type of momentum that he can in space. Plus it's not in his character to fight like that. Hulk is neither a planet nor a Galactus size being.

The team wins 10/10 though. Especially with bfr.

dynamix
team should win this. it makes the most sense.

carver9
No it doesnt, especially if they go melee.

Greysen93
Yeah, I think this would be a good fight. I think WWH could take either one of them out solo, but together, I don't know that would be a tough one.

eaebiakuya
Both of then solos this with no PIS.

Bill survived planets being busted, even being in the core of the planet. He is faster and he can attack from distance throwing the hammer.

He can BRF Hulk very easily.

Gladiator is massively faster than Hulk. He moved planets and destroyed one.

Horrificus
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Both of then solos this with no PIS.

Bill survived planets being busted, even being in the core of the planet. He is faster and he can attack from distance throwing the hammer.

He can BRF Hulk very easily.

Gladiator is massively faster than Hulk. He moved planets and destroyed one.
So:

1. If Bill just starts swinging his hammer as hard as he can...

2. And Gladiator picks Bill up and moves him at super-super speeds, allowing Bill to connect with WWH from every position, an incalculable number of times...

That would also be the end of Hulk.
Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong.
big grin

Galan007
Team. Pretty easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.