Hulk vs Uru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2

JakeTheBank
Hulk fails.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Reacting2

is hulk able to destroy uru?
No

Gecko4lif
Were the worthy hammers uru?

carver9
Yes and easily.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Were the worthy hammers uru? secondary uru.. wink

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Were the worthy hammers uru? YEs they were however WWH Hulk was amped by the hammers when he destoryed it. and not all Uru is equal to Mjolnir

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Yes and easily.

Stop trolling.

leonidas

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Stop trolling.

Don't know why you don't think he could and I'm pretty sure if he did (which he has already done against Uru) crush Thor hammer, you wouldn't be surprised.

JakeTheBank
Don't know why you don't think he could and I'm pretty sure if he did (which he has already done against Uru) crushed Thor hammer, you wouldn't be surprised.

Feats, general portrayals, common sense, etc.

Nothing WWH did suggests he can break Mjolnir.

Nothing Nul did suggests he can destroy the Destroyer.

Savage Hulk destroying the Thor Buster armor is the least insane possibility here, but it's still out there.

DarkOdin
Don't know why you don't think he could and I'm pretty sure if he did (which he has already done against Uru) crushed Thor hammer, you wouldn't be surprised. Hulk has never crush Uru under his own power. Nul/WWH crush a Uru hammer. Is this yet another comic that you didn't read and trying to debate about???

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Hulk has never crush Uru under his own power. Nul/WWH crush a Uru hammer. Is this yet another comic that you didn't read and trying to debate about???

Nul is WWH with less durability.

carver9
Feats, general portrayals, common sense, etc.

Nothing WWH did suggests he can break Mjolnir.

Nothing Nul did suggests he can destroy the Destroyer.

Savage Hulk destroying the Thor Buster armor is the least insane possibility here, but it's still out there.

What fts? I think WWH could rip it. Him slowing Juggernauts forward momentum to a near halt is proof imo.

Ripping Adamantium is enough proof IMO that he could dent/rip the Destroyer as well.

I wouldn't put anything pass Savage Hulk strength.

JakeTheBank
What fts? I think WWH could rip it. Him slowing Juggernauts forward momentum to a near halt is proof imo.

Ripping Adamantium is enough proof IMO that he could dent/rip the Destroyer as well.

I wouldn't put anything pass Savage Hulk strength.

WWH slowing down Juggernaut's momentum is proof he can destroy Mjolnir?

Ripping Adamantium is enough proof that he could dent/rip the Destroyer?

Seriously, gtfo.

carver9
WWH slowing down Juggernaut's momentum is proof he can destroy Mjolnir?

Ripping Adamantium is enough proof that he could dent/rip the Destroyer?

Seriously, gtfo.

Lol...Jake, stop taking this so serious.

It took the God blast to nearly stop Juggernaut and WWH did it in a better fashion. Even a Hulk that was empowered by Celestial tech failed at achieving what WWH achieved. That's a high end ft imo.

Uuuummm, adamantium is one of the most durable substance in Marvel U and Hulk ripped that sh** with one hand, with ease. So the answer to your question is yes.

Why do I have to leave Jake? I enjoy debating against or with you buddy.

JakeTheBank
Lol...Jake, stop taking this so serious.

It took the God blast to nearly stop Juggernaut and WWH did it in a better fashion. Even a Hulk that was empowered by Celestial tech failed at achieving what WWH achieved. That's a high end ft imo.

Uuuummm, adamantium is one of the most durable substance in Marvel U and Hulk ripped that sh** with one hand, with ease. So the answer to your question is yes.

Why do I have to leave Jake? I enjoy debating against or with you buddy.

The power of Mjolnir has shown to ultimately be greater than the Juggernaut's enchantment, shown when it depowered him and when it managed to push him back with a weakened God Blast (yes, it was weakened as Thor was suffering from seizures at the time and the God Blast directly takes its energy from the vitality and life force of Thor). WWH managing to push him or hold him back does not, in any form, equal him having the strength to literally destroy Mjolnir.

OK, we've established you don't know what the Destroyer is capable of.

You don't have to leave, but you really ought to read more Thor stuff so you can debate on my level, brah.

Damborgson

The weakened godblast pushed a moving juggernaut backwards. he struggled to gain momentum and never achieved it. WWH slowing juggernaut from outright pushing him back is pretty impressive but its not on the same level as what Thor did. Especially seeing as how it was classic Juggernaut.

Damborgson
Crap Jake beat me to it...

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
The weakened godblast pushed a moving juggernaut backwards. he struggled to gain momentum and never achieved it. WWH slowing juggernaut from outright pushing him back is pretty impressive but its not on the same level as what Thor did. Especially seeing as how it was classic Juggernaut.

Classic Juggernaut and the Jugs that fought WWH isn't different at all...the enchantment is the same. I agree with the rest of your post though.

carver9
By the way, Jugs was moving in the blast, he never slowed...the ground gave way.

Damborgson
Classic Juggernaut and the Jugs that fought WWH isn't different at all...the enchantment is the same. I agree with the rest of your post though. ? Except one had a shield that allowed him to take no damage whatsoever? Even from a weakened godblast? He was > WWH juggy.

And glad we agree. thumb up

Damborgson
By the way, Jugs was moving in the blast, he never slowed...the ground gave way. yes he was moving. You tend to do that when u get launched back and all lol. stick out tongue

carver9
yes he was moving. You tend to do that when u get launched back and all lol. stick out tongue

Lol.

Colossus-Big C
The weakened godblast pushed a moving juggernaut backwards. he struggled to gain momentum and never achieved it.i. he never achieved because the ground collaps, its possible he was going to push the godblast back based on the narration.

Colossus-Big C
yes he was moving. You tend to do that when u get launched back and all lol. stick out tongue juggs got pushed back 2 steps At most. nothing to brag about.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he never achieved because the ground collaps, its possible he was going to push the godblast back based on the narration. it said he was trying. not succeeding. We never saw him recover it. So your point is mute.

Damborgson
juggs got pushed back 2 steps At most. nothing to brag about. You cant prove that either. The narration said he felt himself being pushed back. That doesnt mean he took two baby steps backward. Overiding cytoraks enchantment is typically something to brag about...

oh btw:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/628/images3jj.jpg

Colossus-Big C
it said he was trying. not succeeding. We never saw him recover it. So your point is mute. it said he was trying and then instantly the ground gave way. givin the ground didnt collaps he would pushed back .

Colossus-Big C
You cant prove that either. The narration said he felt himself being pushed back. That doesnt mean he took two baby steps backward. Overiding cytoraks enchantment is typically something to brag about...

oh btw:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/628/images3jj.jpg lol "feeling yourself being pushed " means your being pushed back so slow that you barely notice it.

lol at overiding the enchantment, it only works when juggs gains momentum, not standing still

Damborgson
it said he was trying and then instantly the ground gave way. givin the ground didnt collaps he would pushed back . trying =/= succeeding. Had it said "Juggernaut was slowly gaining his momentum again" or something then yes you'd be right. But it didn't so you're not.

Damborgson
lol "feeling yourself being pushed " means your being pushed back so slow that you barely notice it. lol no feeling yourself pushed back means your getting pushed back. Which he was.

carver9
You cant prove that either. The narration said he felt himself being pushed back. That doesnt mean he took two baby steps backward. Overiding cytoraks enchantment is typically something to brag about...

oh btw:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/628/images3jj.jpg

laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
NO

Colossus-Big C
juggernaut>>>>>godblast. that is that.

JakeTheBank
juggernaut>>>>>godblast. that is that.

A weakened godblast pushed Juggernaut back. And Mjolnir's depowered Juggernaut before.

Apparently, Mjolnir > Gem of Cytorrak.

Horrificus
The weakened godblast pushed a moving juggernaut backwards. he struggled to gain momentum and never achieved it. WWH slowing juggernaut from outright pushing him back is pretty impressive but its not on the same level as what Thor did. Especially seeing as how it was classic Juggernaut. Actually, it has been proven that Juggernaut was simply "Moon-Walking", in celebration of his victory.

smile

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
Actually, it has been proven that Juggernaut was simply "Moon-Walking", in celebration of his victory.

smile

Poor bastard didn't know that his moonwalk would make the ground collapse. sad

Horrificus
Poor bastard didn't know that his moonwalk would make the ground collapse. sad It does tend to happen when Juggernaut feels the grove.

Word has it that he is also big into "River Dance".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
It does tend to happen when Juggernaut feels the grove.

Word has it that he is also big into "River Dance".

roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Mindset
it said he was trying. not succeeding. We never saw him recover it. So your point is mute. Yea, I can't hear it either.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea, I can't hear it either. see? Mindset agrees. /thread

DarkOdin
Nul is WWH with less durability. Incorrect when Nul used WWH as a host it was stated on panel in the same comic series that he destroyed the hammer that his powers were increased but like i said you didn't read the comic again... cool

carver9
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Incorrect when Nul used WWH as a host it was stated on panel in the same comic series that he destroyed the hammer that his powers were increased but like i said you didn't read the comic again... cool

This was never stated. It was stated Nul was more powerful than your average Hulk and he was just like WWH is more powerful than the average Hulk. It was also stated by Hulk himself that him and Nul were equals and Hulk even stated he had the power to kill Nul but he can't risk the two merging again, so that is why he kept his distance.

Nul is a beast but he also is pretty much equal or under WWH going by showing and statements from both. Overall, WWH and Nul are equals per Hulks own comment.

Reacting2

DarkOdin
This was never stated. It was stated Nul was more powerful than your average Hulk and he was just like WWH is more powerful than the average Hulk. It was also stated by Hulk himself that him and Nul were equals and Hulk even stated he had the power to kill Nul but he can't risk the two merging again, so that is why he kept his distance.

Nul is a beast but he also is pretty much equal or under WWH going by showing and statements from both. Overall, WWH and Nul are equals per Hulks own comment. eek! Well thank you for making it clear you don't read comics at all. Fear itself Hulk VS Dracula issue 1 and quote "But we were able to get some additional data Hulk's power is greattly elevated we can only assume its the hammer." Also issue 2 of the same series confirms that the markings on the hammers are must likly protective spells

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.