Batman's villains vs Spider-man's villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Poison Ivy
Clayface (Matt Hagen)
Bane
Mr Freeze
Joker
Scarecrow

vs

Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Lizard
Kraven the Hunter
Shocker
Venom

Parmaniac
Batman villains only because of Clayface take him out and Spider-man villains shitstomp.

Bentley
Didn't Poison Ivy had some broken plant abilities?

JayDaDon
Maybe shocker could disrupt clayface's form with his gauntlets, but it would be more fair if shocker were replaced with, say, electro.

Prep-Man
is that the clayface that fought the jla? if so, team 1.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Prep-Man
is that the clayface that fought the jla? if so, team 1. Yes it's clearly the Batman villain that fought the JLA as it is the Spider-man villain (Green Goblin) that turned himself into the Super Adaptoid.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yes it's clearly the Batman villain that fought the JLA as it is the Spider-man villain (Green Goblin) that turned himself into the Super Adaptoid.

laughing out loud

Bentley
Wait, is this Super Adaptoid Osborn? eek!

Bouboumaster
Super Adaptoid ftw

Odekahn
Just standard old Green Goblin, lol.

SamZED
Current versions only. So braindead Osborn vs non-existing Clayface.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SamZED
Current versions only. So braindead Osborn vs non-existing Clayface.

Clayface made an appearance, so I guess he wins. stick out tongue

SamZED
Clayface made an appearance, so I guess he wins. stick out tongue Do not understimate the braindead Norman.

Parmaniac
Clayface made an appearance, so I guess he wins. stick out tongue Yeah he was choked out by Batman, most retarded DC moment post reboot this far.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yes it's clearly the Batman villain that fought the JLA as it is the Spider-man villain (Green Goblin) that turned himself into the Super Adaptoid. win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.