Reed Richards vs Thanos of Titan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards believes that Thanos is responsible for the death of Franklin and has vowed to utterly destroy Thanos as a result...

Reed calls upon every ounce of his vast intellect and focus's it toward riding the universe of Thanos of Titan forever...

Reed gets 1 month to acquire or create anything he can think of to accomplish his goal...

Under these conditions, can Reed Richards rid the universe of Thanos?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Reed Richards believes that Thanos is responsible for the death of Franklin and has vowed to utterly destroy Thanos as a result...

Reed calls upon every ounce of his vast intellect and focus's it toward riding the universe of Thanos of Titan forever...

Reed gets 1 month to acquire or create anything he can think of to accomplish his goal...

THANOS is pushing up daisies... Reed is one of the Illuminati he can collect all of the IG gems and rape THANOS until he gets gets blisters.

BullwinkleMoose
Can Reed recruit help from people who want to be members of the Fantastic 4 or does the acquiring only apply to items?

Dream Stuff
Reed has this handily. That is, unless Thanos finds out that Reed wants him dead before showdown time. Then its a prep war and I don't know who I favor in that.

For the record, I don't think I buy Reed busting out all of the infinity gems. The rest of the illuminati would probably stop him.

Kid Kurdy

One month ? He needs one day, maybe two.

Endless Mike
Reed builds 200 Cosmic Cubes and forms a Cosmic Egg

abhilegend
Reed stomps thanos easily.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Reed builds 200 Cosmic Cubes and forms a Cosmic Egg
Or takes a gun out of his closet.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Reed has this handily. That is, unless Thanos finds out that Reed wants him dead before showdown time. Then its a prep war and I don't know who I favor in that.

For the record, I don't think I buy Reed busting out all of the infinity gems. The rest of the illuminati would probably stop him.

He's already got the Reality gem... Does he really need all 6... With a month of prep, I don't think so.

Bouboumaster
I usually never bet against Thanos, but this, this is a fight that he can't win?

With one month, the dude has to much ressource on hand to loose that fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by Tony Stark
He's already got the Reality gem... Does he really need all 6... With a month of prep, I don't think so.

Why didn't Galactus just rip the Nullifier out of Reed's hands and smack the shit out of him? I mean he had his hand all up in his face.

Prep-Man
Reed.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Stoic
Why didn't Galactus just rip the Nullifier out of Reed's hands and smack the shit out of him? I mean he had his hand all up in his face.

He might have been too hungry and weak.

JakeTheBank
Doom wins.

Eon Blue
Reed.

Eon Blue
This thread is stupid.

Horrificus
Plus, most importantly, Reed can STRETCH.

Thanos has no defense against THAT!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark

Because he's mother f@ckin Reed Richards b!tch... (Meant to be said like Rick James would have said it...)

stick out tongue

Sr J-Bieb
Why didn't Galactus just rip the Nullifier out of Reed's hands and smack the shit out of him? I mean he had his hand all up in his face. Because Reed had the UN on safety

True story

This earned Galactus' respect

Uriel005
Reed is too much even if they had = prep time imo. I mean seriously barring PIS items Reed completely outpaces Thanos in terms of comparable prep. Even then the only reason why I'd conceivably say Thanos some prep feats that outpace Reed at all is because he is actively pursuing items/goals that make him really shine when he succeeds. Reed is far more reactionary, than Thanos. If he really wanted the HotU there is little doubt in my mind he could get to it regardless of defenses. The council has several IG's and punked Doom in just about every reality a member came from. Hell Ultimate Reed punked the Asgardian Gods stole their source of power and killed them, built an uber hyperbollic time chamber which is constantly spreading and there really isn't much anyone can do about it.

Eon Blue
Reed is comparable to TOAA.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Uriel005
Reed is too much even if they had = prep time imo. I mean seriously barring PIS items Reed completely outpaces Thanos in terms of comparable prep.

That's hard to say, imo. Thing is, with prep, Thanos has repeatedly shown to become nigh omnipotent. And he managed that from scratch, he didn't already have the stuff hidden around. Also, although this is a scenario, I don't know if Reed can ask other people for help (even other Reeds). Otherwise, everyone Marvel Earth hero would be a prep-god because they could just ask Reed.

...I want to read that now. Do you remember what issues/story arc is was from?

Nihilist
Reed more than likely wins, but its not like Thanos hasnt beaten more powerfull guys who had more prep than him.

complexbrother
I don't know, I really want to say Reed, but Thanos is that dude.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So basically people are saying Reed would override death... I would say he can't unless he gets the IG. If they both get prep.. Thanos stomps

Endless Mike
You don't need to kill someone to beat them

kgkg
Reed doesn't even try unless he is facing cosmic level characters.

I mean using what he has shown on panel there aren't many characters that Reed can't beat.

Horrificus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
So basically people are saying Reed would override death... I would say he can't unless he gets the IG. If they both get prep.. Thanos stomps
1. Well, first Reed would kill Thanos. Then, because Thanos is not being supported by Death, and only barred from her realm, he would come back to life.
At which time, Reed could kill him again.
It's all good fun! big grin

2. Second scenario, would have Reed, somehow, do away with Death, or convince her to allow Thanos to enter her realm.
And THEN, Reed would kill Thanos. But, would only have to do it once.
This works. smile

3. Third option has Reed render Thanos unconscious, permanently, but not dead.
I call this the "Sleeping Ugly" scenario. stick out tongue

Really, the choices for Reed to defeat Thanos are simply ENDLESS.

It's truly wonderful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Horrificus
1. Well, first Reed would kill Thanos. Then, because Thanos is not being supported by Death, and only barred from her realm, he would come back to life.

2. Second scenario, would have Reed, somehow, do away with Death, or convince her to allow Thanos to enter her realm.
This works. smile

3. Third option has Reed render Thanos unconscious, permanently, but not dead. I call this one "Sleeping Ugly". stick out tongue

It's truly wonderful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
Reed stomps thanos easily.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Horrificus

This works. smile

3. Third option has Reed render Thanos unconscious, permanently, but not dead.
I call this the "Sleeping Ugly" scenario. stick out tongue

It's truly wonderful. roll eyes (sarcastic) Does to Thanos what he did to Clyce Wyncham... endless dreams forever. Thanos will dream of Death and their love for eternity.

Juntai

Under these conditions, can Reed Richards rid the universe of Thanos? Absolutely.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Uriel005
Does to Thanos what he did to Clyce Wyncham... endless dreams forever. Thanos will dream of Death and their love for eternity. Great reference.
Great story-lines.
Great character.

Kudos.
thumbup1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.