Batman vs Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Batman is wearing psi filters (Which I'm pretty sure is standard gear more often than not anyways..)

Preboot Batman.

Who wins?

jalek moye
Is Current batman as good as he was prereboot?

cdtm
Originally posted by jalek moye
Is Current batman as good as he was prereboot?

Edited.

Preboot Batman.

FlyingAces
Batman will take it. Probably easily as well. Mr. X tends to job when he doesn't have his telepathy. For all his mastery of every MA style on earth, he completely loses his skills once his powers are taken away. Go figure. He's this generation's Taskmaster.

godking
Originally posted by FlyingAces
Batman will take it. Probably easily as well. Mr. X tends to job when he doesn't have his telepathy. For all his mastery of every MA style on earth, he completely loses his skills once his powers are taken away. Go figure. He's this generation's Taskmaster. Taskmaster is a fairly smart & well trained fighter even without his photographic reflexes.

YFZ 350
Batman.

JakeTheBank
Taskmaster is also a cool character, unlike Mr. X.

godking
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Taskmaster is also a cool character, unlike Mr. X. True

Mr X is a pretty boring character.

JayDaDon
True. For Pete's sake, his name is Mr. X.

FlyingAces
"Taskmaster" is a pretty crappy name as well. But I do agree that Mr. X is a pretty boring character, though Taskmaster is as boring as well IMO. Both would lose.

godking
Originally posted by FlyingAces
"Taskmaster" is a pretty crappy name as well. But I do agree that Mr. X is a pretty boring character, though Taskmaster is as boring as well IMO. Both would lose. Taskmaster is interesting enough to at least have a limited series (He's already had two).

And would be interesting enough to star in his own series.

Other then his low level telepathy Mr X is your generic super rich sociopath. If Mr X was killed of i would'nt care.

Taskmaster is always an interesting character to use and a lot better developed then mr X.

dmills
I can't recall ever seeing a character's stock rise and fall as quickly as Mr X lol.

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine backers aren't backing Mr X anymore.

Now he has no one

Parmaniac
Originally posted by dmills
I can't recall ever seeing a character's stock rise and fall as quickly as Mr X lol. McGargan as Venom

cdtm
To be honest, I thought Gorgon sucked when he first showed...

But at least he's consistently badass, and doesn't fold whenever his tp gets blocked...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Taskmaster is also a cool character, unlike Mr. X. It did suck when they made Tasky job to the dork.

Hattie94
For all his mastery of every MA style on earth, he completely loses his skills once his powers are taken away. Go figure. He's this generation's Taskmaster.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine backers aren't backing Mr X anymore.

Now he has no one

thumb up

The Pict
With his abilities useless Mr X goes down more often than not. He does have some pretty sick reflexes though, and is a master of just about every MA in Marvel (IIRC he was creating his own using alien MA)

I'd say Batman 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.