Most powerful things/entities in the Marvel Omniverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cpd12589
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
3. The Heart of the Universe(Heart of the Infinite)
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis
6. Infinity Gaunlet
7. Multi-Eternity merged with Multi-Infinity
8. Multi-Eternity/Multi-Infinity
9. Eternity and Infinity merged together
10. Full Powered Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifier
11. Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity/Full Powered Galactus/Death/Oblivion/Phoenix Force(the force itself not the avatars)
12. The Seven Friendless/Zom/Sise-neg/Mikaboshi(Chaos King)
13. Infinites/Makers/Beyonders and many other powerful entities could take this spot and so on

Do you agree with the order? and if not what should be changed/added/removed?

Endless Mike
Look at my sig.

That is all.

abhilegend
Who cares?

JakeTheBank
List needs more Doom.

Horrificus
I didn't see the "power of a hug" on the list.

AsbestosFlaygon
Not this shit again...

Horrificus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Not this shit again... Hmmm... Interesting choice, but I would have to say "no".

Bouboumaster
1- TOAA/God
2- Thanos + THOTU
3- Pre-Retcon Beyounder
4- Pre-Retcon Molecule Man
5- Edifice Rex (oh yeah!)
6- Living Tribunal
7- Who gives a shit, at this point?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- TOAA/God
2- Thanos + THOTU
3- Pre-Retcon Beyounder
6- Living Tribunal
1- TOAA/God
2- Thanos + THOTU
3- Pre-Retcon Beyounder
6- Living Tribunal

... don't forget ...
7- The Spanker
The Spanker
http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/howard1.jpg

Hattie94
I agree with you!http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

CortSether
Originally posted by cpd12589
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis
6. Infinity Gaunlet
11. Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity/Full Powered Galactus/Death/Oblivion/Phoenix Force(the force itself not the avatars)
13. Infinites/Makers/Beyonders and many other powerful entities could take this spot and so on

No because

1) 616 Eternity is the same thing as Multi-Eternity
2) Zom was stalemating Dr. Strange + Ancient One. A guy who has trouble with that is nowhere close to top dog.
3) Galactus w/ UN is more powerful than 616 Eternity
4) FP Sise-Neg is arguably above LT

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- TOAA/God
2- Thanos + THOTU
3- Pre-Retcon Beyounder
6- Living Tribunal
7- Squirrel Girl

Mshinu
1: Squirrel Girl
2: Reed Richards/Batman/Aunt May
3: TOAA

AsbestosFlaygon
Squirrel Girl is the only Marvel entity capable of killing Mxy.

Horrificus
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis
6. Infinity Gaunlet

I believe that Franklin Richards should be on there somewhere.

DarkSaint85
http://comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/210/Doom-finalpaint-low_2.jpg

Stoic
It's too bad that they never truly capitalized on the rift that was opened by Stardust during the Stormbreaker mini series, because those entities that were in that rift had to be mega powerful. I mean one cell of one of those creatures (Asteroth), nearly became an omniversal threat.

Sabro
Originally posted by Stoic
It's too bad that they never truly capitalized on the rift that was opened by Stardust during the Stormbreaker mini series, because those entities that were in that rift had to be mega powerful. I mean one cell of one of those creatures (Asteroth), nearly became an omniversal threat.

Sounds insane.

AlmightyKfish
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis
6. Infinity Gaunlet

The Infinites and the Beyonders have been stated (and in the case of Infinites, shown) to be greater than abstracts such as Eternity- Eternity was struggling to battle the hand of a single Infinite.

They were so beyond the scope of single universes that they didn't even realise any living creatures smaller than Eternity existed...

cpd12589
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis the Infinity Being
6. Infinity Gaunlet
7. Eternity and Infinity merged together
8. Full Powered Galactus with the Ultimate Nullifier
9. Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity/Full Powered Galactus/Death/Oblivion/Phoenix Force(the force itself not the avatars)
10. The Seven Friendless/Zom/Sise-neg/Protege/Mikaboshi(Chaos King)
11. Infinites/Cosmic Cube Beings/Beyonders and many other powerful entities could take this spot and so on

And there's no way that Thanos with the Heart of the Universe is above Pre Recon Beyonder.

@CortSether: Yeah thanks for pointing that out. 616 Eternity is Multi-Eternity. But Sise-Neg is nowhere near the LT. He doesn't have the feats nor is there enough seen of him to make that assumption.

zopzop
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
The Infinites and the Beyonders have been stated (and in the case of Infinites, shown) to be greater than abstracts such as Eternity- Eternity was struggling to battle the hand of a single Infinite.

They were so beyond the scope of single universes that they didn't even realise any living creatures smaller than Eternity existed...
Yup, that was 616 Eternity so it's a valid showing for the Infinites.
http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/852/infinite.jpg
I imagine if they wanted to crush him, instead of forcing him into the Dimension of Manifestations. they could have.

If we discount retconned characters (since there's not point in mentioning them), IMHO it's :
TOAA
tHotU
Scathan
Protege (alive but imprisoned within the LT)
LT
Classic Infinity Gauntlet
The Infinites (don't know how they compare to the IG so playing it safe and placing them below it since it has more showings)
The Four Big Abstracts (Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion), Chaos King

After this it doesn't even matter.

CortSether
@CortSether: Yeah thanks for pointing that out. 616 Eternity is Multi-Eternity. But Sise-Neg is nowhere near the LT. He doesn't have the feats nor is there enough seen of him to make that assumption.

Except FP Sise-Neg wielded the powers of all creation and became the supreme being (even stated as such by the artist of the arc, Frank Brunner). The fact is that Living Tribunal is a byproduct of the Big Bang that created Marvel, which Sise-Neg replicated. Logically, that would make FP Sise-Neg superior to LT.

Horrificus
Originally posted by CortSether
Except FP Sise-Neg wielded the powers of all creation and became the supreme being (even stated as such by the artist of the arc, Frank Brunner). The fact is that Living Tribunal is a byproduct of the Big Bang that created Marvel, which Sise-Neg replicated. Logically, that would make FP Sise-Neg superior to LT. Um, I am pretty sure the LT is operating at or above "multiversal" levels.

And as far as I can tell, Sise-Neg worked his mojo back through one universe worth of power, becoming the "Supreme Being" of THAT ONE particular universe. Although, this scenario leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

guy222
Fulcrum(TOAA)

LT

CortSether
Originally posted by Horrificus
Um, I am pretty sure the LT is operating at or above "multiversal" levels.

And as far as I can tell, Sise-Neg worked his mojo back through one universe worth of power, becoming the "Supreme Being" of THAT ONE particular universe. Although, this scenario leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

Sise-Neg held all existing energy and became God within Marvel U. Outright stated by the co-author of the story. He wouldn't be supreme if LT was above him.

Horrificus
Sise-Neg held all existing energy and became God within Marvel U. Outright stated by the co-author of the story. He wouldn't be supreme if LT was above him. Well, if the evidence says that he was operating within one universe only, LT is above him. And, so are quite a few others.

CortSether
Well, if the evidence says that he was operating within one universe only, LT is above him. And, so are quite a few others.

no

guy222
i like the concept behind genesis its a shame marvel never had em return

Horrificus
Originally posted by guy222
i like the concept behind genesis its a shame marvel never had em return I would imagine they were scared off by all of the "Christian" concepts.

At the time of the story, it was pretty-much admitted that he was supposed to be "God".

It's too bad.

Tony Stark
I believe that Franklin Richards should be on there somewhere.

My thoughts exactly... And also The VOID evil face

Horrificus
Franklin Richards...

I believe that if one has a "Galactus" as one's very own Herald, one should be allowed on the list.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/MyGalactus1.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/MyGalactus2.jpg

Horrificus
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/MyGalactus3.jpg

zopzop
I would imagine they were scared off by all of the "Christian" concepts.

At the time of the story, it was pretty-much admitted that he was supposed to be "God".

It's too bad.
I doubt they were scared off by that at all. The Christian "God" as depicted in Marvel's Howard the Duck (MAX series)
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3352/1227/1600/yahweh01.0.jpg

guy222
great find

guy222
I would imagine they were scared off by all of the "Christian" concepts.

It's too bad.

indeed

guy222
Originally posted by zopzop
I imagine if they wanted to crush him, instead of forcing him into the Dimension of Manifestations. they could have.

If we discount retconned characters (since there's not point in mentioning them), IMHO it's :
TOAA
tHotU
Scathan
LT
The Infinites (don't know how they compare to the IG so playing it safe and placing them below it since it has more showings)

morning zop smile

how one of the infinites 'died' kinda spoiled it for me

marvel should feature em again

JayDaDon
Franklin Richards...

I believe that if one has a "Galactus" as one's very own Herald, one should be allowed on the list.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/MyGalactus1.jpg

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/ArealSTUPIguy/MyGalactus2.jpg

Franklin is one of the characters that fascinate me most in marvel. Makes me wish marvel would shake things up and do something like have 616 marvel start aging year by year(in real time). It would be a bold move and classic heroes would start getting too old but new heroes would step up. And we could see the real Franklin grow up into more of a beast than he already is. I hope this is something they consider if they ever think about shaking up the house like DC did with new 52. I think it could be an interesting way to get a ton of new stories.

Anyone heard of an idea like this before in comics? What do you guys think? whistle

JakeTheBank
Aging in real time is a trademark of most British/UK based comics, iirc.

golem370
What about Nth Man?

Horrificus
Originally posted by golem370
What about Nth Man? he's listed.

guy222
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Franklin is one of the characters that fascinate me most in marvel. Makes me wish marvel would shake things up and do something like have 616 marvel start aging year by year(in real time). It would be a bold move and classic heroes would start getting too old but new heroes would step up. And we could see the real Franklin grow up into more of a beast than he already is. I hope this is something they consider if they ever think about shaking up the house like DC did with new 52. I think it could be an interesting way to get a ton of new stories.

Anyone heard of an idea like this before in comics? What do you guys think? whistle

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
What about Nth Man?

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/mysteriu.htm

cpd12589

TOAA
tHotU
Scathan
LT

You mean the Infinites hand was larger than Eternity's M-Body.....
Since Eternity doesn't actually look like that since he is the universe itself. While manifesting in the 616 they dwarfed Eternity's M-Body and then again in the Dimension of Manifestations.

Horrificus
Since Eternity doesn't actually look like that since he is the universe itself. While manifesting in the 616 they dwarfed Eternity's M-Body and then again in the Dimension of Manifestations. True.

Brings up many questions.

guy222
truth

cpd12589
Yeah I definitely place Eternity and other abstracts like Death, Infinity and Oblivion above the Infinites. I mean the Infinites are no joke but not above Eternity. If you actually read that comic it just says that Eternity's M-Body began grappling with one of the Infinites hands and then they went to the Dimension of Manifestations where Thor and many other Earth heroes explained their importance in the Multiverse. Saying that the Infinite could've crushed Eternity with its hand is such a huge leap from what actually happened. Other than just "grappling" with Eternity's M-Body the Infinites didn't even fight Eternity. Their real conflict was with Thor and company. Which they communicated with the Infinites through Eternity. Also if Eternity is ever in any real danger then Captain Universe comes into play.

Doctor Strange regards Eternity as the most powerful being in the Omniverse other than the Living Tribunal(and of course The One Above All).

1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
6. Infinity Gaunlet
9. Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity/Full Powered Galactus/Death/Oblivion/Phoenix Force(the force itself not the avatars)
10. Infinites/The Seven Friendless/Zom/Sise-neg/Protege/Mikaboshi(Chaos King)
11. Cosmic Cube Beings and many other powerful entities could take this spot and so on

zopzop
Since Eternity doesn't actually look like that since he is the universe itself. While manifesting in the 616 they dwarfed Eternity's M-Body and then again in the Dimension of Manifestations.

But the M-body is the representation of the Abstract and have access to the Abstract's power. The Infinites were shown to be > Eternity.

cpd12589
But the M-body is the representation of the Abstract and have access to the Abstract's power. The Infinites were shown to be > Eternity.

Yeah but Eternity nor did the Infinites use any powers in the comic. All that happened was one of the Infinites grappled with Eternity's M-Body then went to the Dimension of Manifestations where Earth heroes communicated with the Infinites through Eternity.

zopzop
Yeah but Eternity nor did the Infinites use any powers in the comic. All that happened was one of the Infinites grappled with Eternity's M-Body then went to the Dimension of Manifestations where Earth heroes communicated with the Infinites through Eternity.

Yes and the very fact that Eternity and the Avengers basically had to beg the Infinites to not go through with their plan tells us Infinites > Eternity. Otherwise he'dve put his foot down and beat their ass.

Horrificus
But the M-body is the representation of the Abstract and have access to the Abstract's power. The Infinites were shown to be > Eternity. I think what cpd is saying, is that the size differences represented in the comic, really gave a slanted view of the possible conflict. Since no actual power was shown on either side, all we have is that the Infinites were larger than the m-body used by Eternity.

And, obviously, Eternity's true body, (the 616 universe), is larger than the Infinites were shown to be.

Unless, you are of the opinion that what was viewed on panel, in a quantifiable size scale, was just a small-scale view of something that was happening on a much huger stage. big grin

Maybe what we saw, grappling with Enternity's m-body, was the Infinite's version of an m-body, reflecting their true scale and nature, which, in reality, actually DOES dwarf the 616 universe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't get me going...

cpd12589
The way the comic words it is not anything like begging. It says the Avengers convinced the Infinites of the importance of their lives. Then one of the Infinites gave its life to reform the planet R-76 into a paradise. Either way Eternity was not even speaking to the Infinites once in the Dimension of Manifestations. Also Eternity's life force is much more than just the planet R-76, paradise or not.

Eternity did not feel threatened anyway and if he were in any real danger Captain Universe comes into play like I said.

Horrificus
Yes and the very fact that Eternity and the Avengers basically had to beg the Infinites to not go through with their plan tells us Infinites > Eternity. Otherwise he'dve put his foot down and beat their ass. Unless ANY conflict with beings as powerful as the Infinites, would present unacceptable losses, even if they aren't as powerful as Eternity.

Possibly, the begging was also in prevention of ANY conflict. To avoid conflict, even if Eternity could have one.

It could be argued that one of them only had enough power to resurrect a planet.

But, I'm just throwing possibilities out there.

And, how do we know that Captain Universe is really a "Captain" anyway? Maybe it's just a lie, to get chicks!

It could be like the way some characters always say they are "holding back". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or, "the best there is at what they do...". stick out tongue

zopzop
The way the comic words it is not anything like begging. It says the Avengers convinced the Infinites of the importance of their lives. Then one of the Infinites gave its life to reform the planet R-76 into a paradise. Either way Eternity was not even speaking to the Infinites once in the Dimension of Manifestations. Also Eternity's life force is much more than just the planet R-76, paradise or not.

Eternity did not feel threatened anyway and if he were in any real danger Captain Universe comes into play like I said.

Trust me, that was begging and they dwarfed Eternity (not just his M-body) :
We must reach out to Eternity, the "cosmic all" :
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6772/eternityu.th.jpg http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/4439/eternity2.th.jpg

Eternity struggles to stop the Infinite's hand and finds himself overpowered and dragged into the Dimension of Manifestations. He demands to know who they think they are messing with his reality :
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4615/eternity3.th.jpg http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7007/eternity4.th.jpg

They state they are GREATER than any single reality and tell him stfu, then the Avengers beg them to reconsider their actions by speaking through Eternity. Toward the end, they made up their minds and again FORCE Eternity back into 616 reality. Manhandling him like toy:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/4930/eternity5.th.jpg http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5125/eternity6.th.jpg

cpd12589
Yeah I agree with Horrificus. I believe that any conflict between the Infinites and Eternity would have presented unacceptable loses. And that's why Eternity helped the Avengers in saving themselves.

But the bottom line is that no powers were shown and based on what happened Eternity still seems superior to the Infinites. Or at least the Infinites have nothing backing them of being as powerful or more powerful than Eternity. All that is shown is they are powerful cosmic beings that are very large.

zopzop
Yeah I agree with Horrificus. I believe that any conflict between the Infinites and Eternity would have presented unacceptable loses. And that's why Eternity helped the Avengers in saving themselves.

But the bottom line is that no powers were shown and based on what happened Eternity still seems superior to the Infinites. Or at least the Infinites have nothing backing them of being as powerful or more powerful than Eternity. All that is shown is they are powerful cosmic beings that are very large.

That manhandled Eternity and were only stopped by guilt tripping them.

cpd12589
The Infinites say they are greater than any single reality. But you do realize that Eternity is not just one reality right? Remember when Dormammu beat Eternity and merged with him.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuRemadesTheMultiverseInstead1.jpg

Eternity is the Multiverse. That's why when people say "616 Eternity" or "Multi-Eternity" it really doesn't make sense since they are the same thing.

zopzop
The Infinites say they are greater than any single reality. But you do realize that Eternity is not just one reality right? Remember when Dormammu beat Eternity and merged with him.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/The%20Dread%20Dormammu/DormammuRemadesTheMultiverseInstead1.jpg

What's your point? It was Eternity himself who said "Who are you that threatens my reality" It was then that the Infinites responded by saying "We are greater than any single reality". So blame Eternity for not knowing he's not a single reality.

Galan007
Eternity's universal/multiversal status is entirely writer-dependent anyway. In a few cases he's been depicted as multiversal--but more times than not he's written as a universal entity.

cpd12589
What's your point? It was Eternity himself who said "Who are you that threatens my reality" It was then that the Infinites responded by saying "We are greater than any single reality". So blame Eternity for not knowing he's not a single reality.

lol agreed.

@galan007: calling Eternity a universal being isn't wrong because the universe exists within him. But so does many other universes. Other characters calling Eternity "the universe" may just be that character unaware that he is in fact the multiverse. Even Eternity referring to himself as "the universe" isn't necessarily wrong either. Eternity may just be referring to what is currently at hand or being discussed.

Igniz
Originally posted by Galan007
Eternity's universal/multiversal status is entirely writer-dependent anyway. In a few cases he's been depicted as multiversal--but more times than not he's written as a universal entity.

I kinda view the Multi-Eternity and Universal Eternity as the same entity but different in terms of power level.Universal Eternity(616 or any version) can be viewed as a small portion of Multiversal Eternity.Multi-Eternity is the entirety of every Universal Eternity.There are billions of Universes in the Marvel Multiverse.So one can say there are billions of Eternity.

Galan007
^ Some comics have stated that 616 Eternity encompasses an infinite number of universes (the multiverse.) Most other comics, however, have Eternity encompass the 616 universe alone. ie. some writers make him multiversal, some writers make him universal.

That's what I was talking about.

cpd12589
Except there really is just one Eternity. Just like there is just one Infinity, one Oblivion, one Death and one Living Tribunal.

@galan007: I understood what you were saying. But for it to make sense in continuity Eternity is the Multiverse. Because if there is more than one Eternity there would also be multiple Infinity's, Oblivions, and Deaths. Which really wouldn't make sense in the whole spec of things since it is stated there is only one Oblivion.

zopzop
Except there really is just one Eternity. Just like there is just one Infinity, one Oblivion, one Death and one Living Tribunal.

Is that really true? There are a handful of uniquely multiversal beings and I've never seen Infinity, Death, Oblivion or even Eternity mentioned among them.

I know the LT, Immortus, and believe it or not Rachel Summers are unique in the multiverse meaning there's only one of them period.

I always saw "Multi-Eternity" as merely a congress of Eternity and his infinite multiversal counterparts.

Galan007
Except there really is just one Eternity. Sometimes.

Several other times, Eternity himself has referred to a single universe as "his totality", etc. All of Starlin's work, for instance, uses 616 Eternity as a UNIVERSAL being.

Igniz
^ Some comics have stated that 616 Eternity encompasses an infinite number of universes (the multiverse.) Most other comics, however, have Eternity encompass the 616 universe alone. ie. some writers make him multiversal, some writers make him universal.

That's what I was talking about.

Oh you mean that.FFAnnual2001 stated that Earth-616 is the Prime Reality.I've always viewed that the word "Prime" means first or most important.But in this case, it seems to be both.Other Realitys actually came from Earth-616.Age of Apocalypse comes into mind when Watcher stated that AOA diverged in Reality-295.Meaning AOA was once Earth-616.So you could say Earth-616 created Earth-295.You can also include the What If's as well.

Galan007
^ Still not quite what I'm saying, but I think we're on the same page nonetheless. stick out tongue

Horrificus
I always felt that Eternity/616 did encompass a large number of pocket dimensions, such as Asgard, Olympus, the realms of many demons, etc.

This always seemed a good explanation of why What if? stories and other comic storylines showed alternate reality "Dimensional Rulers" from outside the 616. Because other universes WERE other Eternities, along with their own pocket dimensions and sub-universes, etc.

But, each universe/Eternity was kind of a hub for one of these groupings. And, each grouping, part of the Multiverse. Each Multiverse, part of the Omniverse, etc.

cpd12589
Is that really true? There are a handful of uniquely multiversal beings and I've never seen Infinity, Death, Oblivion or even Eternity mentioned among them.

I know the LT, Immortus, and believe it or not Rachel Summers are unique in the multiverse meaning there's only one of them period.

I always saw "Multi-Eternity" as merely a congress of Eternity and his infinite multiversal counterparts.

Well there has to be only one Oblivion since he predates the Multiverse like the Phoenix Force does.

@horrificus: many of the "Dimensional Rulers" lie outside the multiverse in the omniverse. So they are outside of Eternity. Such as Shuma-Gorath in the Chaos Dimension or Dormammu in the Dark Dimension.

zopzop
Well there has to be only one Oblivion since he predates the Multiverse like the Phoenix Force does.

Was it ever stated on panel that those two beings predate the creation of the multiverse? I'm pretty sure they both came into existence when the multiverse was created.

cpd12589
Was it ever stated on panel that those two beings predate the creation of the multiverse? I'm pretty sure they both came into existence when the multiverse was created.

Actually I'm not completely sure about the Phoenix Force. Just that the Phoenix Force predates the Big Bang. But Oblivion claims to predate the multiverse and says he'll exist after it is gone.

Also kinda off topic. The conversations are much better on this website than on ComicVine. You guys are much more rational, open minded and easier to talk to.

zopzop
Actually I'm not completely sure about the Phoenix Force. Just that the Phoenix Force predates the Big Bang. But Oblivion claims to predate the multiverse and says he'll exist after it is gone.

This seemed to imply he was created when the universe came into being (along with Eternity/Death/Infinity) :
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5640/newdealx.th.jpg

cpd12589
This seemed to imply he was created when the universe came into being (along with Eternity/Death/Infinity) :
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5640/newdealx.th.jpg

??? It just says that if Maelstrom succeeded then he would've recreated Oblivion.

http://marvel.com/universe/Oblivion

Horrificus

@horrificus: many of the "Dimensional Rulers" lie outside the multiverse in the omniverse. So they are outside of Eternity. Such as Shuma-Gorath in the Chaos Dimension or Dormammu in the Dark Dimension. Right. I just meant that there are pocket dimensions and realities within EACH Eternity. It would explain a lot.

guy222

and the chaos king predates galactus' birth which makes no sense

and who knows how old the absolutes are

i have always wondered how old the celestials are

Horrificus
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5640/newdealx.th.jpg It's sad that one of the oldest, most experienced and powerful beings in the universe was so easily outsmarted by Maelstrom and needed Infinity to explain it to him.

Horrificus

and who knows how old the absolutes are

i have always wondered how old the celestials are Aren't they from outside the 616? I forget.

If they are, they could be incredibly old. Which would explain why they feel they have seniority in the pecking order of things.

guy222
the story about the absolutes is nice

over a trillion years old

some say they became celestials but who knows because they have never appeared again

the Darkone
The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal
Captain Britian w/Excalibur and Amulet of power/Merilyn/Sis-gen/Infinity Being/Eddfice Rex
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ Insane Genis
Meggan -Absorbing the powers of Beyonders
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Infintiy Guanlet
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/FP Galactus/7 friendlys
Galactus/Celestials/Chaos and Order/Love and Hate/Stranger/In-Betweener/Nebula(Kronus)
high end cosmics

l

JakeTheBank
Adamantium.

the Darkone
Molecule Man/Shaper of Worlds/Kubik/Cosmos
Atum the God-eater/ Demogorge/Set/Chthon/Gaea /Rune King Thor
Odin/Zeus/Vishnu/King Thor/Zuras/SA Mangog/Asgard Destroyer/Dormammu/Umar/Cyttorak/Surturu/other and hell lord & Skyfathers

Tyrant/Mangog/Kurse/Thanos/High Evolutionary/Magus/Lord Marv-ell/ OF Thor/Void-Sentry/ B&T Thor/

Thor/Silver Surfer/Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator/Sentry/ Adam Warlock/ Blue Marvel/ Hyperion 712/Sersi/ Meggan/Black Bolt/Hulk/Wonder Man/Classic Dr Strange

basilisk

How does that work given Rachel has been in various What Ifs and turned out differently and was killed in at least one of them?

Originally posted by Igniz
Oh you mean that.FFAnnual2001 stated that Earth-616 is the Prime Reality.I've always viewed that the word "Prime" means first or most important.But in this case, it seems to be both.Other Realitys actually came from Earth-616.Age of Apocalypse comes into mind when Watcher stated that AOA diverged in Reality-295.Meaning AOA was once Earth-616.So you could say Earth-616 created Earth-295.You can also include the What If's as well. Also, didn't Proctor and the Gatherers mention that 616 was the prime universe?

What about guys like Origin and Unbeing?

cpd12589
Originally posted by the Darkone
The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal
Captain Britian w/Excalibur and Amulet of power/Merilyn/Sis-gen/Infinity Being/Eddfice Rex
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ Insane Genis
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Infintiy Guanlet
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/FP Galactus/7 friendlys
Galactus/Celestials/Chaos and Order/Love and Hate/Stranger/In-Betweener/Nebula(Kronus)
high end cosmics

l

1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
6. Infinity Gaunlet
10. Infinites/The Seven Friendless/Zom/Sise-Neg/Protege/Mikaboshi(Chaos King)
11. Master Order/Lord Chaos
12. Stranger
13. In-Betweener
14. Mistress Love/Master Hate/Cosmic Cube Beings/Kronos
15. Dormammu
16. Shuma-Gorath
17. The Vishanti
18. Cyttorak
19. Celestials (not as a whole)
20. Skyfathers/Elder Gods

cpd12589
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
6. Infinity Gaunlet
12. Stranger/In-Betweener
13. Cosmic Cube Beings/Kronos
14. Dormammu
15. Shuma-Gorath
16. The Vishanti
17. Cyttorak
18. Celestials (not as a whole)
19. Skyfathers/Elder Gods
20. Mistress Love/Master Hate

^ That's actually how it should be IMO. tried to edit my previous post but the time ran out.

CortSether
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
6. Infinity Gaunlet
14. Dormammu
15. Shuma-Gorath
16. The Vishanti
17. Cyttorak

^ That's actually how it should be IMO. tried to edit my previous post but the time ran out.

1) FP Sise-Neg would be around Infinity Being in power. In any case, he's stronger than Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity, etc.

2) Dormammu above S-G and the Vishanti? roll eyes (sarcastic)

3) Cyttorak shouldn't even be on this list.

4) Neither should Zom.

5) Protege was > LT

rotiart
IF you go by the consensus that full power chaos king and all father Hercules were multiversal (I don't) then they should make the list.

guy222
1) FP Sise-Neg would be around Infinity Being in power. In any case, he's stronger than Abraxas/Eternity/Infinity, etc.

2) Dormammu above S-G and the Vishanti? roll eyes (sarcastic)

3) Cyttorak shouldn't even be on this list.

4) Neither should Zom.

5) Protege was > LT

protege>lt well stick out tongue

don't forget the goat monk he is the omnigod silly x-men comics

the Darkone
1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal/Protege
6. Infinity Gaunlet
14. Dormammu
15. Shuma-Gorath
16. The Vishanti
17. Cyttorak

You are wrong though, it's not even funny

The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal/Protege
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ Insane Genis/ Jamie Braddock
White Crown of the Phoenix
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Infintiy Guanlet/Star Brand
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King
Eternity/Infinity/Death/Oblivion/FP Galactus/7 friendlys/Fulcrum/Tiamut

Galactus/Celestials/Chaos and Order/Love and Hate/Stranger/In-Betweener/Nebula(Kronus)/Eon /Epoch/ DP Phoenix/ FP Franklin Richards/Classic Odin

high end cosmic^

Cube Beings:
Molecule Man/Beyonder/Shaper of Worlds/Kubik/Cosmos

Elder Gods:
Atum the God-eater/ Demogorge/Set/Chthon/Gaea /Vishanti/Rune King Thor

Sky-fathers and Hell Lords and Demons
Odin/Zeus/Vishnu/King Thor/Zuras/SA Mangog/Asgard Destroyer/Seth/Mikaboshi/Dormammu/Umar/Cyttorak/Surtur/Satanish/Black Heart other hell lord & Skyfathers

Trans
Tyrant/Mangog/Kurse/Thanos/High Evolutionary/Magus/Lord Marv-ell/ OF Thor/Void-Sentry/ B&T Thor

Heralds
Thor/Silver Surfer/Beta Ray Bill/Gladiator/Sentry/ Adam Warlock/ Blue Marvel/ Hyperion 712/Sersi/ Meggan/Black Bolt/Hulk/Wonder Man/Classic Dr Strange

This more accurate and this base off of Mr MAster list I might missing some people. You have Dormammu over Celestials that's funny, where its been stated he is Odin/Zues equal!!

Cogito
^ You make fun of someone else's list while, on your list, you put insane Genis above powers like the Infinity Gauntlet and abstracts kinda

Sr J-Bieb
Putting Genis that high is insane

That's all I got

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

That's all I got

What you did there....I see it.

Cogito

That's all I got
http://swiftor.com/attachments/f54/10118d1328590894t-swiftors-awesome-132674302118.gif

the Darkone
The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal/Protege
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ HOM Genis Marv-el/ Jamie Braddock
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King

Galactus/Celestials/Chaos and Order/Love and Hate/Stranger/In-Betweener/Nebula(Kronus)/Eon /Epoch/ DP Phoenix/ FP Franklin Richards/Classic Odin

high end cosmic^

My bad put the wrong Marvel, sue me stick out tongue

Astner
To be fair I don't even think the different writers are of one mind regarding whether or not it's universal or multiversal. Consequently you could find evidence both for and against it.

cpd12589
The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal/Protege
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ HOM Genis Marv-el/ Jamie Braddock
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King

high end cosmic^

My bad put the wrong Marvel, sue me stick out tongue

What has Captain Britain done to be above Eternity or on the same level as Sise-Neg? Also what has Jamie Braddock done to be that high up? And the Infinity Gaunlet should be right under the Living Tribunal(or Nemesis to be more exact). White Phoenix of the Crown is definitely more powerful than Captain Britain. Nemesis the Infinity Being being equal to Captain Britain even with Excalibur and the Amulet of Power is just crazy. I mean Nemesis controls the powers of the Omniverse just under the LT.

How about just a top 10 list then. Since after that things get much more controversial. \/

1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
6. Infinity Gaunlet
10. Infinites

carver9
I thought LT is above ALL since he is basically MU? Why are people listing beings above him? Doesn't make sense. How can you be more powerful than your created?

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
I thought LT is above ALL since he is basically MU? Why are people listing beings above him? Doesn't make sense. How can you be more powerful than your created?
Hulk created MU, you fool. With his fart.
durhulk

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk created MU, you fool. With his fart.
durhulk

laughing out loud laughing out loud the gamma Koolaid is good isn't it.

DTM

LT is definately weaker than PreRetcon Beyonder, as he was one of the many Cosmic Beings that were afraid of what he would do, and was routinely talked down to by the Beyonder. By that same token, LT would also be weaker than PR Molecule Man as well. The Beyonder back in the day was stated to be millions of times more powerful than the entire universe (possibly multiverse) combined, he essentially was GOD. Shame they RetConned him, TWICE, into now simply a mutant Inhuman.

abhilegend
laughing out loud laughing out loud the gamma Koolaid is good isn't it.
Lulz.

the Darkone
What has Captain Britain done to be above Eternity or on the same level as Sise-Neg? Also what has Jamie Braddock done to be that high up? And the Infinity Gaunlet should be right under the Living Tribunal(or Nemesis to be more exact). White Phoenix of the Crown is definitely more powerful than Captain Britain. Nemesis the Infinity Being being equal to Captain Britain even with Excalibur and the Amulet of Power is just crazy. I mean Nemesis controls the powers of the Omniverse just under the LT.

How about just a top 10 list then. Since after that things get much more controversial. \/

1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
6. Infinity Gaunlet
10. Infinites

^^ Your list doesn't make any sense what so ever, Captain Britain w/ Amulet of Power and Excalibur can rewrite the whole Omniverse, you have HOFTU below Classic Beyonder are on crack, if anything they are equal.

guy222
Originally posted by DTM
LT is definately weaker than PreRetcon Beyonder, as he was one of the many Cosmic Beings that were afraid of what he would do, and was routinely talked down to by the Beyonder. By that same token, LT would also be weaker than PR Molecule Man as well. The Beyonder back in the day was stated to be millions of times more powerful than the entire universe (possibly multiverse) combined, he essentially was GOD. Shame they RetConned him, TWICE, into now simply a mutant Inhuman.

lt is hmm

lilshogun
You need to add Lucifer and Michael and the New Presence, Elaine. I would put her on the tops.

1. The One Above All
2. Pre Recon Beyonder
4. Living Tribunal
5. Nemesis
6. Infinity Gaunlet

guy222
who is the goat monk stick out tongue

lilshogun
Jim Shooter's Beyonder was the Big daddy of the omnipotent beings and introduced as the most powerfulest being ever to exist in the Marvel Universe before his retcon. Beyonder was peeping into his Beyonder microscope and saw microbe multiverses. He must of had an eye of the size of Omniverse. Originally posted by DTM

Horrificus
Most of you are wrong.

Some of you are right.

Some of you know something.

Others seem to know nothing.

guy222
pre retcon characters no longer exist stick out tongue

Horrificus
pre retcon characters no longer exist stick out tongue True. smile
So, if he can be used here, we should also be able to use characters that haven't existed "Yet", but "Will". big grin

I claim that "Purple Haze" WILL BE the most powerful being of All Time.

Purple Haze is the love-child spawned by the Tri-Union marriage of Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder and The One Above all in the 45th Century of Marvel Universe 616.

First Appearance, April 2021 issue of "Infinite Powerful Fighting Guys #62". Birthed in the 45th Century, as written in the future comic book series.

You WILL agree with me. 9 Years From Now.

cpd12589
^^ Your list doesn't make any sense what so ever, Captain Britain w/ Amulet of Power and Excalibur can rewrite the whole Omniverse, you have HOFTU below Classic Beyonder are on crack, if anything they are equal.

You must feel very passionate about Captain Britain or HOTU to think drugs might have something to do with someones opinions about comic book characters. But anyway, what exactly do you think Excalibur is?

Also Captain Britain and the Amulet of Power have never came in contact. Are you referring to the Amulet of Right?

The Heat of the Universe(Heart of the Infinite) has power over everything within the Omniverse. That's why the LT was powerless against it when Thanos wielded it since he along with everything else exists in the Omniverse. But Pre Recon Beyonder exists outside the Omniverse, thus he's the "Beyonder". That is actually the first thing addressed in that comic. In 1984 when the Beyonder first came about there was no Omniverse yet, that concept was not thought of yet. There was just the Multiverse and the Beyonder was outside of that, thus outside of everything. Therefore Pre Recon Beyonder is only second to The One Above All, usually represented by Stan Lee but also Jack Kirby....

Cogito
Originally posted by lilshogun
You need to add Lucifer and Michael and the New Presence, Elaine. I would put her on the tops.
Most powerful things/entities in the Marvel Omniverse
confused

Cogito
The Heat of the Universe(Heart of the Infinite) has power over everything within the Omniverse. That's why the LT was powerless against it when Thanos wielded it since he along with everything else exists in the Omniverse. But Pre Recon Beyonder exists outside the Omniverse, thus he's the "Beyonder". That is actually the first thing addressed in that comic. In 1984 when the Beyonder first came about there was no Omniverse yet, that concept was not thought of yet. There was just the Multiverse and the Beyonder was outside of that, thus outside of everything. Therefore Pre Recon Beyonder is only second to The One Above All, usually represented by Stan Lee but also Jack Kirby....

Couple things wrong here.

1. Thanos with the HOTU did not, in fact, absorb the omniverse. He absorbed the multiverse, but it was shown that Adam Warlock and Death both left the multiverse and were unaffected by Thanos in Marvel: The End.

2. Beyonder was a part of the Marvel omniverse when he was introduced, even if the term "omniverse" didn't exist then on panel. By definition the Marvel Omniverse is the entirety of Marvel. It's a word that was created afterwards, but it's definition can still be applied appropriately.

cpd12589
Originally posted by Cogito
Couple things wrong here.

1. Thanos with the HOTU did not, in fact, absorb the omniverse. He absorbed the multiverse, but it was shown that Adam Warlock and Death both left the multiverse and were unaffected by Thanos in Marvel: The End.

2. Beyonder was a part of the Marvel omniverse when he was introduced, even if the term "omniverse" didn't exist then on panel. By definition the Marvel Omniverse is the entirety of Marvel. It's a word that was created afterwards, but it's definition can still be applied appropriately.

Yeah I never got into that whole Marvel: The End thing. Just knew most basic things about it. I also never said anything about anyone absorbing anything....?

I understand what you are saying about the definition of the word Omniverse. But back in 84' the Living Tribunal existed in the Multiverse, but now the Living Tribunal is outside the Multiverse in the Omniverse. The Beyonder trumped everyone and everything because he was in fact beyond all.

Basically all I'm saying is in 1984 when Beyonder came about everything was in the Multiverse except the Beyonder and that was why he was omnipotent. Just by Beyonder thinking to much suns implode, worlds collide, parallel dimensions collapse, etc.

C'mon I'm sure you've read it, you know what I'm talking about. The Infinites exist outside the Multiverse but they don't have the Living Tribunal and the rest of everything on their knees begging. That's the difference I'm talking about.

cpd12589
For those that haven't read it. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t412978.html

guy222
True. smile
So, if he can be used here, we should also be able to use characters that haven't existed "Yet", but "Will". big grin

I claim that "Purple Haze" WILL BE the most powerful being of All Time.

Purple Haze is the love-child spawned by the Tri-Union marriage of Living Tribunal, Pre-Retcon Beyonder and The One Above all in the 45th Century of Marvel Universe 616.

First Appearance, April 2021 issue of "Infinite Powerful Fighting Guys #62". Birthed in the 45th Century, as written in the future comic book series.

You WILL agree with me. 9 Years From Now.

have a good saturday smile

Hulkbuster1
squirrel girl because she defeated thanos

Horrificus
have a good saturday smile Ahh. SOMEBODY enjoyed the Purple Haze post!

You have a good one too, man.

guy222
i sure will stay blessed

Mr Master
There might be a cat or two I'm missing friends,
but this is off the top of the dome,
so ... bare with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0. Toaa/god
(depicted as the Artists and Writers of Marvel Comics)

THOTI:
(raw power & status of the Supreme Being withIN the Omniverse)

1. Classic Beyonder

beneath him ... Classic Molecule Man:

(yall know why)

2. The Infinity Being:
(his power was the first to create all the Realities in current Marvel
he also simultaneously created the Infinity Gems)

3. (SHARED Spot) with Protege somewhere > LT and Scathan somewhere > both.

The LT
(only TOAA is above him Now, only THOTI has defeated him)

In the 31st Century (1000 years from now)

1. Scathan

2. Protege

3. LT

(Shared Spot)

Alien Entity
(folded the entire Omniverse to the point before its creation (the Void)
then re-created the Omniverse with Reed's mind literally from nothingness)

Sise-Neg
(absorbed all existing energy across Marvel,
re-created Marvel via the Big Bang)

The BeyonderS
(tiny fraction of their energy empowers CCUs)

HOM Wanda:
(completely re-structured 616, subconciously collapsed the Omniverse,
consciously rebuilt the Omniverse from its collapse)

6. (SHARED Spot) in no particular order:

Classic Jaspers 616
(more powerful than Merlyn, could only be defeated by a Plot Device - the Fury)

Not too sure how I should rank the Fury itself.

Jamie Braddock:
(Warped the WHR, can create from scratch using Quantum Strings,
controls entire Universes if he chooses, Merged Jaspers & Fury,
manipulated the salvation of the Omniverse during HOM ... oh yes, that's right)

7. SHARED Spot: (Omniversal powers) in no particular order:

Matrix empowered Merlyn: (if applicable)
(fused the life-force of the entire Omniverse into tiny Crystals)

Edifice Rex:
(was going to return the Omniverse to it's Cosmic Egg)

Havok merged with the Nexus of All Realities: (if applicable)
(the embodiment of Omniversal connection)

FP CCU:
(Remade the Omniverse,
and in another story nearly destroyed the Omniverse for good)

IG:
(4 Gems nearly collapsed ALL the Realities,
were creating UniverseS back to back and stacking them,
so imagine the 6 Gems in the IG)

Captain Britain w/Excalibur and Amulet of Right:
(the Hand of God, that can sunder the Omniverse)

FP Meggan:
(absorbed power from the Pan-Dimensional Beyond "BeyonderS" ...
paused the Chaos Wave for a moment)

###

(These Two I'll leave here ... but beneath the others,
since they can't affect the Omniverse completely simultaneously)

Vangaard:
(can erase any Universe in the Omniverse he so chooses)

The Celestial Nullifier:
(can erase any Universe in the Omniverse)

8. The Brothers:
(guardians/embodiments/creators of Two MegaverseS)

(Multiversal Powers)

9. Masters of the Matrix:
(their Realm - the Martix Microverse - a small micro-Universe outside the Multiverse, they overlook the "Blueprint Matrix" the focal point of Creation from which the entire Multiverse was spawned)

10. The UN:
(can erase and Remake the Multiverse)

11. Abraxas:
(can re-order reality in a Universe just by coming near it,
can kill a being and all his counter-parts across the Realities simultaneously,
proved to be unstoppable against the power of the multiversal space-time continuum,
had only one weakness)

12. Molecule Man:
(Warped Reality within every Universe in the Multiverse, nearly collapse the Multiverse)

13. (SHARED Spot)

Entropy:
(can Re-Create the Multiverse (and indeed marvel) from nothingness)

Umar:
(Possesses/shares the Totality of Eternity's Power) ... Canon PIS.

Multi or (Totality) of Eternity/Infinity (or 616 consciousness)
(embodiment of the Multiverse)

Multi or (Totality) of Death and Oblivion (or 616 consciousness of said Concepts)
(embodiment of Multiversal Death and Nothingness)

Nth Man:
(embodiment of another Multiverse,
can absorb Universes from the Prime Multiverse easily)

14. Multi or (Totality) of the rest of the Major Concepts/Abstracts of the Multiverse.

15. (SHARED Spot) in no particular order:

The Infinites:
(handled an Aspect of Eternity, they maintain the Multiverse)

The Makers:
(they can Re-arrange entire Universes to fit their desires)

Atleza:
(Anchors the Prime Universe (616) from being pulled into the Void/Obivion)

Galactus Insatiable:
(only seen once) ... Potentially Higher on this list ...
(was in the process of absorbing a Universal Timeline connected to 616,
according to Reed & GOTG, Galactus was going to absorb the Omniverse basically)

Genis Insane/Photon or Full potential:
(seen during HOM) can blink a Universe In and Out of existence)
was seen by the Thunderbolts erasing 616 Reality and all its Timelines in the Future)

The Rot:
(erases Time & Space/Reality)

The Hunger:
(devours Time & Space/Reality)

Slorioth:
(absorbs Universal Reality at all times)

16. (SHARED Spot) in Order:

1. The Phoenix Force:
(has destroyed two alternate realities)

2. Korvac:
(empowered by Galactus' World Ship)
(made subtle warps in the 616 Universe, shielded his presence from Eternity and company)

17. (alternate and divergent UniverseS) in Order:

1. ALL Other Eternity/Infinity's

2. ALL Other (Death - Lord Chaos & Master Order)

3. rest of the Abstracts

Endless Mike
What about Astaroth who was going to be a threat to the multiverse or omniverse when she gained more power, or the Post-Retcon Brothers, Zom/Shuma-Gorath, or of course the true Supreme Being of Marvel, Squirrel Girl?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mr Master
There might be a cat or two I'm missing friends,
but this is off the top of the dome,
so ... bare with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0. Toaa/god
(depicted as the Artists and Writers of Marvel Comics)

THOTI:
(raw power & status of the Supreme Being withIN the Omniverse)

1. Classic Beyonder

beneath him ... Classic Molecule Man:

(yall know why)

2. The Infinity Being:
(his power was the first to create all the Realities in current Marvel
he also simultaneously created the Infinity Gems)

3. (SHARED Spot) with Protege somewhere > LT and Scathan somewhere > both.

The LT
(only TOAA is above him Now, only THOTI has defeated him)

In the 31st Century (1000 years from now)

1. Scathan

2. Protege

3. LT

(Shared Spot)

Alien Entity
(folded the entire Omniverse to the point before its creation (the Void)
then re-created the Omniverse with Reed's mind literally from nothingness)

Sise-Neg
(absorbed all existing energy across Marvel,
re-created Marvel via the Big Bang)

The BeyonderS
(tiny fraction of their energy empowers CCUs)

HOM Wanda:
(completely re-structured 616, subconciously collapsed the Omniverse,
consciously rebuilt the Omniverse from its collapse)

6. (SHARED Spot) in no particular order:

Classic Jaspers 616
(more powerful than Merlyn, could only be defeated by a Plot Device - the Fury)

Not too sure how I should rank the Fury itself.

Jamie Braddock:
(Warped the WHR, can create from scratch using Quantum Strings,
controls entire Universes if he chooses, Merged Jaspers & Fury,
manipulated the salvation of the Omniverse during HOM ... oh yes, that's right)

7. SHARED Spot: (Omniversal powers) in no particular order:

Matrix empowered Merlyn: (if applicable)
(fused the life-force of the entire Omniverse into tiny Crystals)

Edifice Rex:
(was going to return the Omniverse to it's Cosmic Egg)

Havok merged with the Nexus of All Realities: (if applicable)
(the embodiment of Omniversal connection)

FP CCU:
(Remade the Omniverse,
and in another story nearly destroyed the Omniverse for good)

IG:
(4 Gems nearly collapsed ALL the Realities,
were creating UniverseS back to back and stacking them,
so imagine the 6 Gems in the IG)

Captain Britain w/Excalibur and Amulet of Right:
(the Hand of God, that can sunder the Omniverse)

FP Meggan:
(absorbed power from the Pan-Dimensional Beyond "BeyonderS" ...
paused the Chaos Wave for a moment)

###

(These Two I'll leave here ... but beneath the others,
since they can't affect the Omniverse completely simultaneously)

Vangaard:
(can erase any Universe in the Omniverse he so chooses)

The Celestial Nullifier:
(can erase any Universe in the Omniverse)

8. The Brothers:
(guardians/embodiments/creators of Two MegaverseS)

(Multiversal Powers)

9. Masters of the Matrix:
(their Realm - the Martix Microverse - a small micro-Universe outside the Multiverse, they overlook the "Blueprint Matrix" the focal point of Creation from which the entire Multiverse was spawned)

10. The UN:
(can erase and Remake the Multiverse)

11. Abraxas:
(can re-order reality in a Universe just by coming near it,
can kill a being and all his counter-parts across the Realities simultaneously,
proved to be unstoppable against the power of the multiversal space-time continuum,
had only one weakness)

12. Molecule Man:
(Warped Reality within every Universe in the Multiverse, nearly collapse the Multiverse)

13. (SHARED Spot)

Entropy:
(can Re-Create the Multiverse (and indeed marvel) from nothingness)

Umar:
(Possesses/shares the Totality of Eternity's Power) ... Canon PIS.

Multi or (Totality) of Eternity/Infinity (or 616 consciousness)
(embodiment of the Multiverse)

Multi or (Totality) of Death and Oblivion (or 616 consciousness of said Concepts)
(embodiment of Multiversal Death and Nothingness)

Nth Man:
(embodiment of another Multiverse,
can absorb Universes from the Prime Multiverse easily)

14. Multi or (Totality) of the rest of the Major Concepts/Abstracts of the Multiverse.

15. (SHARED Spot) in no particular order:

The Infinites:
(handled an Aspect of Eternity, they maintain the Multiverse)

The Makers:
(they can Re-arrange entire Universes to fit their desires)

Atleza:
(Anchors the Prime Universe (616) from being pulled into the Void/Obivion)

Galactus Insatiable:
(only seen once) ... Potentially Higher on this list ...
(was in the process of absorbing a Universal Timeline connected to 616,
according to Reed & GOTG, Galactus was going to absorb the Omniverse basically)

Genis Insane/Photon or Full potential:
(seen during HOM) can blink a Universe In and Out of existence)
was seen by the Thunderbolts erasing 616 Reality and all its Timelines in the Future)

The Rot:
(erases Time & Space/Reality)

The Hunger:
(devours Time & Space/Reality)

Slorioth:
(absorbs Universal Reality at all times)

16. (SHARED Spot) in Order:

1. The Phoenix Force:
(has destroyed two alternate realities)

2. Korvac:
(empowered by Galactus' World Ship)
(made subtle warps in the 616 Universe, shielded his presence from Eternity and company)

17. (alternate and divergent UniverseS) in Order:

1. ALL Other Eternity/Infinity's

2. ALL Other (Death - Lord Chaos & Master Order)

3. rest of the Abstracts

The master has spoken!!

Horrificus
The master has spoken!! I don't know about that.
I think some of those entries could use some "looking up".

The word "Omniversal" seems to have been thrown around an awful lot, considering it's meaning.

the Darkone
I don't know about that.
I think some of those entries could use some "looking up".

The word "Omniversal" seems to have been thrown around an awful lot, considering it's meaning.

Mr Master is pretty damn accurate, his list of the most powerful is better than cpd12859 bogus list!!

Horrificus
Mr Master is pretty damn accurate, his list of the most powerful is better than cpd12859 bogus list!! It wasn't an insult.

But, the subject matter leaves a lot open to interpretation. And personal opinion. And memory doesn't always match up with what is on-panel.

the Darkone
It wasn't an insult.

But, the subject matter leaves a lot open to interpretation. And personal opinion. And memory doesn't always match up with what is on-panel.
Never said it was, mr master has shown panel proof, he and galan07 are good at this, very good! His list is pretty damn accurate

guy222
my opinion never counts

just a 45 year old nerd

laughing out loud

zopzop
Guys, whatever happened to the whole Doom/HoM Wanda/Lifeforce storyline? Did they ever explain what the Lifeforce was? What happened to it now? Does Doom still have it?

guy222
story hasn't been resolved

Horrificus
Never said it was, mr master has shown panel proof, he and galan07 are good at this, very good! His list is pretty damn accurate Dude, I was debating with Mr. Master years and years ago about this stuff. If you go back and search, you will find mappings that I have posted, representing the "Omniverse".

I know he is good. And, obviously, has kept current with this type of info.

But, that doesn't mean that you don't continue to question. Or, that you negate the opinions of other members. Or, that you attempt to "muscle" other members into silence.

Especially, me. big grin

And, Guy, as far as I can tell, your grip on stories involving the "Big Boys" and most "Events Cosmic", always makes your posts worth a gander.

guy222
good morning smile

when i joined i didn't have access to scans so i had to learn and will always give thanks to those i consider peers

prolly read comics longer than most here and so debating isn't what i do i get paid by my job to holler and make arguments laughing out loud big grin

i even recall my world famous demon thread or tiamut vs jaspers

i apply a one word answer because its simple and other things occupy my time and its so much fun to rile up those in power at kmc

laughing out loud

ur really knowledgeable and its a joy reading ur posts smile

me, just a nerd who knows nothing about anything big grin

cpd12589
You are wrong though, it's not even funny

The One Above All
Heart of the Universe
Pre Beyonder
Pre Molecule Man
Living Tribunal/Protege
Mad Jim Jasper/ HOM Scarlet Witch/ Insane Genis/ Jamie Braddock
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity
Infinities/The Makers
Ultimate Nullifier
Abraxas/Chaos King

high end cosmic^

Cube Beings:
Molecule Man/Beyonder/Shaper of Worlds/Kubik/Cosmos

Elder Gods:
Atum the God-eater/ Demogorge/Set/Chthon/Gaea /Vishanti/Rune King Thor

Sky-fathers and Hell Lords and Demons
Odin/Zeus/Vishnu/King Thor/Zuras/SA Mangog/Asgard Destroyer/Seth/Mikaboshi/Dormammu/Umar/Cyttorak/Surtur/Satanish/Black Heart other hell lord & Skyfathers

Trans
Tyrant/Mangog/Kurse/Thanos/High Evolutionary/Magus/Lord Marv-ell/ OF Thor/Void-Sentry/ B&T Thor

Heralds

This more accurate and this base off of Mr MAster list I might missing some people. You have Dormammu over Celestials that's funny, where its been stated he is Odin/Zues equal!!

When you refer to "Captain Britain w/Excalibur and Amulet of power", what do you think Excalibur is?

GalacticStorm
I dont include pre retcon characters in my hierarchies because i believe thats just dumb erm

TOAA
LT
Phoenix Force / Chaos King
White Phoenix Of Crown
HOTI
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity
Death / Oblivion
HOM Wanda
Lower ranking Abstracts / Cosmic Cubes
Galactus /Celestials/Franklin Richards/Average Phoenix Host
Inbetweener/Stranger/Cube Beings/ Star Brand / Elder Gods/MJJ
Skyfathers / Hell Lords
Elders Of The Universe
Heralds

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LT
White Phoenix Of Crown
HOTI
Infinity Gauntlet
http://i48.tinypic.com/29frr15.jpg

Mr Master
laughing out loud

I dont include pre retcon characters in my hierarchies
because i believe thats just dumb

TOAA
LT
White Phoenix Of Crown
HOTI
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity
Death / Oblivion
HOM Wanda
Skyfathers / Hell Lords
Elders Of The Universe
Heralds
... and this "hierarchy" isn't just ... "dumb?"

No offense, but come on, you gotta be on mushrooms.

GalacticStorm
I dont include pre retcon characters in my hierarchies because i believe thats just dumb erm

TOAA
LT
White Phoenix Of Crown
HOTI
Infinity Gauntlet
Eternity/Infinity
Death / Oblivion
HOM Wanda
Skyfathers / Hell Lords
Elders Of The Universe
Heralds

Some people may gasp at Mad Jim Jaspers ranking in my hierarchy, but in reality what did he actually do? confused

The only reason people rank him so highly is because of a glimpse into the future where his warp would eventually cover the omniverse if he wasnt stopped. Using potential futures as evidence is as useful as using What Ifs to determine a characters abilities. Theres no telling exactly how MJJ got from the current to that point in the future.

MJJs reality warp was a slow expansion wave and everything it covered fell under his influence. With a snap of the fingers or a thought he was never shown to be able to cause any universal changes.

On panel his reality warp as stated on panel only actually effected most of Earth.

The guy is overrated based on this future vision and the abilities of his alternate reality counterpart in earth 238 (something like that confused ) big grin

GalacticStorm
http://i48.tinypic.com/29frr15.jpg

laughing out loud

Phoenix Force is confirmed on panel to be the Big Bang that is the sum and substance of creation. Its bio also states that it is a multiversal force. Those firebirds are avatars not the sum of the Force as also stated on panel.

HOTI is overrated because Thanos fought the abstracts who themselves are mere fragments of the the universe and each one taps into a portion of the universes power. Great.

White Phoenix Of Crown manipulated the atoms of the universe in her palm thereby wielding considerably greater energies than those contained within said universe.

IG is below HOTI universe. Simple.

Like it or not i can give sound reasoning for the rankings smile

Galan007
So you think if WPOTC would have popped in, just as Thanos /w/ THOTI began absorbing everything, that she could have not only resisted said absorption frenzy, but beat Thanos?

GalacticStorm
So you think if WPOTC would have popped in, just as Thanos /w/ THOTI began absorbing everything, that she could have not only resisted said absorption frenzy, but beat Thanos?

She wields more power than he displayed. Thats enough for a higher ranking.

Is this not about power rankings as opposed to combat ability?

Galan007
I was just inquiring as to how you feel a battle between them would go...

NemeBro
MJJs reality warp was a slow expansion wave and everything it covered fell under his influence. It was so slow the warp would have been completed within the day had he not been stopped.

I don't feel the need to provide a scan, because I honestly can't imagine Mr Master isn't already planning to do so.

GalacticStorm
I was just inquiring as to how you feel a battle between them would go...

wink

Power wise she was more impressive, manipulating a universes atoms, amputating a timeline etc.

I'd give it to her as when operating at high levels the Phoenix Consciousness takes over to direct her actions as stated on panel.

The full force is beyond HOTI without a doubt however smile

Galan007
Okie dokie. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by NemeBro
It was so slow the warp would have been completed within the day had he not been stopped.

I don't feel the need to provide a scan, because I honestly can't imagine Mr Master isn't already planning to do so.

And that was just a planetary warp. So should i be impressed that it takes 24hrs for a being some people would rank beyond the Infinity Gauntlet to bring about their complete influence over a planet? erm

GalacticStorm
Okie dokie. smile

I luv u maaan big grin

GalacticStorm
And that was just a planetary warp. So should i be impressed that it takes 24hrs for a being some people would rank beyond the Infinity Gauntlet to bring about their complete influence over a planet? erm

???????? confused

Any response?

With a snap of the fingers or a thought skyfathers, the IG and the Phoenix are bringing about changes on a similar or far greater scale.

Why should MJJ be ranked higher based on a future vision and the abilities of his alternate reality counterpart when all he did was nearly warp planet earth before he got stomped by the Fury? erm

GalacticStorm
I'll call it a night then. smile

I'll be back later in the week to deal with Mr Masters response. Night y'all eek!

Sr J-Bieb
laughing out loud

Phoenix Force is confirmed on panel to be the Big Bang that is the sum and substance of creation. Its bio also states that it is a multiversal force. Those firebirds are avatars not the sum of the Force as also stated on panel.

HOTI is overrated because Thanos fought the abstracts who themselves are mere fragments of the the universe and each one taps into a portion of the universes power. Great.

White Phoenix Of Crown manipulated the atoms of the universe in her palm thereby wielding considerably greater energies than those contained within said universe.

I don't get it.

Also assuming automatic M-Bodies, and LT taps into a portion of the universes power ftw

GalacticStorm
I don't get it.

Also assuming automatic M-Bodies, and LT taps into a portion of the universes power ftw

I dont get that response.

But i'll try and respond based on what i think youre saying lol.

These hierarchies are based on power, not who would win in a fight, the most powerful dont always win. Rankings in hierarchies should not be influenced by your ideas on the outcome of a versus match.

See the universe as one sphere of energy for the purposes of explanation.

Each of the abstracts share a bit of that overall spheres power, they all tap into the universes power.

Thanos beating those abstracts is impressive as is absorbing all of that energy in his great feat of power.

However what the White Phoenix did was manipulate that sphere of energy at the atomic level and materialize it in her palm thereby wielding considerably greater energies than those contained within said sphere. Thanos fighting those little abstracts, those little facets of that sphere is like me or you watching over a sandbox of fighting ants in comparison.

Then think about the Phoenix Force, not only is reality carved out of its energies as the sentient Big Bang, but it powered not just the White Phoenix, but also the entire Phoenix corps.

The Force is underrated, due to varying showings of its firebird avatars, of which there are many of varying power levels in operation across the multiverse.

Sr J-Bieb

These hierarchies are based on power, not who would win in a fight, the most powerful dont always win. Rankings in hierarchies should not be influenced by your ideas on the outcome of a versus match.

Each of the abstracts share a bit of that overall spheres power, they all tap into the universes power.

Thanos beating those abstracts is impressive as is absorbing all of that energy in his great feat of power.

However what the White Phoenix did was manipulate that sphere of energy at the atomic level and materialize it in her palm thereby wielding considerably greater energies than those contained within said sphere. Thanos fighting those little abstracts, those little facets of that sphere is like me or you watching over a sandbox of fighting ants in comparison.

Then think about the Phoenix Force, not only is reality carved out of its energies as the sentient Big Bang, but it powered not just the White Phoenix, but also the entire Phoenix corps.

The Force is underrated, due to varying showings of its firebird avatars, of which there are many of varying power levels in operation across the multiverse. You're saying Thanos is overrated because he beat the most powerful beings in Marvel, while Phoenix isn't because it manipulated a universe.
Makes no sense at all.

No, they're not based on who would win (actually they pretty much are) but it's hard to say Thanos is less powerful than Phoenix when his feat vastly surpasses it's greatest. Or when it's heavily implied that the HOTU is God's actual power.

Even using your... logic... as an absolute, LT doesn't tap into the universes power. In fact, all of your logic is overridden by LT being there. It stops simply being universal powers assembled when he's there.
And when do we start factoring in that the entire universe fought back, as opposed to it simply doing nothing when Phoenix manipulated it (since I don't want to get into a "baby universe, shit, and more shit" argument)?

Had WPOTC been inside said universe, would it have been able to accomplish the same thing with every being in the universe attacking it? Had Thanos been in the same higher dimensional plane as Jean, do you have doubts he could have done the same thing?

Side note, where would you place Jamie Braddock considering he warped the White Hot Room?

Mr Master

The Force is underrated, due to varying showings of its firebird avatars, of which there are many of varying power levels in operation across the multiverse.
facepalm

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/11713889_jesus_fail.jpg

Mr Master

You're saying Thanos is overrated because he beat the most powerful beings in Marvel, while Phoenix isn't because it manipulated a universe.
Makes no sense at all.

No, they're not based on who would win (actually they pretty much are) but it's hard to say Thanos is less powerful than Phoenix when his feat vastly surpasses it's greatest. Or when it's heavily implied that the HOTU is God's actual power.

Even using your... logic... as an absolute, LT doesn't tap into the universes power. In fact, all of your logic is overridden by LT being there. It stops simply being universal powers assembled when he's there.
And when do we start factoring in that the entire universe fought back, as opposed to it simply doing nothing when Phoenix manipulated it (since I don't want to get into a "baby universe, shit, and more shit" argument)?

Had WPOTC been inside said universe, would it have been able to accomplish the same thing with every being in the universe attacking it? Had Thanos been in the same higher dimensional plane as Jean, do you have doubts he could have done the same thing?
thumb up

Btw.

ODG and I completely dismantled the whole "holding a universe in her palms" bull shit ...

"dismantling it's component parts" (that was especially funny)

... and/or manipulating even a Timeline directly.

Side note, where would you place Jamie Braddock considering he warped the White Hot Room?
Come on B.

He's just gonna drown you in some story how it never happened,
and instead "this happened"

I mean, this should be his quote: ... "who you gonna believe me, or your own two eyes?"

laughing out loud

CortSether
laughing out loud

Like it or not i can give sound reasoning for the rankings smile

First I was like laughing but then I was like embarrasment

And wth is with this "Phoenix is the Big Bang" crap that keeps popping up on multiple forums? There have been very few to wield the powers of the Big Bang and the Phoenix Force isn't one of them.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>