X-Men vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness. Can the X-men take him down?

Professor X
Magneto
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Namor
Storm
Cyclops
Magma
Sunspot
Northstar
Aurora
X-Man
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Beast
Rogue
Armor

No BFR

the Darkone
Thor

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor

yes

Magnon
X-Men win.

Rogue absorbs Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler. Then she absorbs Thor. Or pummels him unconscious. Or teleports his head off. Or cuts him into pieces with Wolverine's adamantium claws. Multiple possibilities.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness. Hahano

Glorificus
Rogue can transmute bone into Adamantium?

AFAIK, she only absorbs the healing mutation, not the physically grafted metal on his bones. She'd have to absorb Magneto, then use his powers to rip the adamantium out of Wolvie's body, and then graft it on her own body... while Thor's just standing there idly?

dmills
That's a bit much for even Thor to handle if they fight smart. Which they will.

Magnon
Originally posted by Glorificus
Rogue can transmute bone into Adamantium?

Afaik she can't. Has someone claimed she can?

dmills
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness.

No BFR

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/thdidntwhat.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by Magnon
X-Men win.

Rogue absorbs Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler. Then she absorbs Thor. Or pummels him unconscious. Or teleports his head off. Or cuts him into pieces with Wolverine's adamantium claws. Multiple possibilities.

I tend to agree.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Stoic
I tend to agree.

What is Thor doing while Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler are just standing there while Rogue absorbs them?

Stoic
Originally posted by Silent Master
What is Thor doing while Pjotrnaut, Aurora/Northstar and Nightcrawler are just standing there while Rogue absorbs them?

Being occupied by the others that are clearly on the field?

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic
Being occupied by the others that are clearly on the field?

A single "SKRAKA-BOOM" clears like half the combatants though.

Team wins, but only because of about 4-5 of them.

Doon
Originally posted by dmills
That's a bit much for even Thor to handle if they fight smart. Which they will.

Agreed. Bereft of the Odin Power, Thor would simply be too overwhelmed by the odds here. If X-man (Nate Grey) is at full potential during the fight, he would clearly be the most challenging opponent for the Thunder God.

Sr J-Bieb
Thor with the Power Gem and just being crazy angry ran through Drax, Surfer, Maxam, Strange, and Adam Warlock

If the WM is supposed to amp Thor here, and we know he gets a 2 strength boost...

Also, I don't know what the magic gauntlets do.

Magnon
We have one of Marvel's best tacticians and enough telepaths on the X-men's side for them to function effectively as a single mind and with as much synergy as possible. On the other hand, warrior madness Thor wouldn't think much beyond a straight-forward attack. The second-or-so needed by Rogue to absorb Northstar or Aurora could be provided by Magneto's shields for example (or by a number of other means). After that, it would be over very fast.

dmills
Originally posted by Magnon
We have one of Marvel's best tacticians and enough telepaths on the X-men's side for them to function effectively as a single mind and with as much synergy as possible. On the other hand, warrior madness Thor wouldn't think much beyond a straight-forward attack. The second-or-so needed by Rogue to absorb Northstar or Aurora could be provided by Magneto's shields for example (or by a number of other means). After that, it would be over very fast.

But we've seen a well written Moonstone walk through a coordinated team of X-men that included Rogue absorbing a strength stack on top of some Hope power I believe. I've only seen the related scans though, so some context may be missing from the overall fight.

Kid Kurdy
Overkill. Thor dies again.

Silent Master
Moondragon w/mind gem had a hard time with Thor when he was in the fake WM....so I don't know if the TP users are going to do much good before Thor takes them out.

carver9
Thor loses...badly.

Magnon
Originally posted by dmills
But we've seen a well written Moonstone walk through a coordinated team of X-men that included Rogue absorbing a strength stack on top of some Hope power I believe. I've only seen the related scans though, so some context may be missing from the overall fight.

And we've seen a well written Rogue walk through a team of Avengers that included Thor, Captain America, Vision, Iron Man, Wonder Man and others. Good for the X-Men, Moonstone is not a part of the fight here. Bad for Thor, Rogue is.

Moondragon w/mind gem had a hard time with Thor when he was in the fake WM....so I don't know if the TP users are going to do much good before Thor takes them out.

... which is quite an irrelevent argument in the context of this thread, since no-one has yet presented a scenario where the telepaths would take Thor out.

Existere
Does anything stop Magneto from ripping off the belt and gauntlets?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Existere
Does anything stop Magneto from ripping off the belt and gauntlets? As powerful as magneto is Thor with True warrior maddness is 10 times in strength 1 Thunder clap he might be able to Ko/kill the whole team with out the belt or gaunlets. These stips are way in favor of Thor

PillarofOsiris
Colossunaut, Magneto, and X-Man all together might be a tad too much with the other members of this team. Take one of them out, and Thor wins fairly easily. Either way I think this is a close fight, that might slightly favor Thor.

leonidas
Originally posted by Existere
Does anything stop Magneto from ripping off the belt and gauntlets?

answer: no. so the team would take it imo.

Delta1938

Watching Emma and Storm strip down and rub oil on each other?

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Also, I don't know what the magic gauntlets do.

The only time I saw them, they protected Thor's hands from friction or something that had to do with Mjolnir due to the belt of strength.

nwg202
x-men.

Colossus w/ gem, shaman x-man, magneto, rouge w/ iceman( can reform and theoratically achieve absolute zero), wolverine (healing factor), northstar (lightspeed and fast reaction time), nightcrawler (teleportation) and armor ( who took out fin fan foom by herself)...that's just way way too much firepower

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
As powerful as magneto is Thor with True warrior maddness is 10 times in strength 1 Thunder clap he might be able to Ko/kill the whole team with out the belt or gaunlets. These stips are way in favor of Thor Lol thor isnt hulk

Delta1938
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol thor isnt hulk

"Thunderclap" isn't exclusive to Hulk.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=SV2ANNMODERATEDTHUDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view& amp;current=AC705DEFEATSKRYPTONIANBATTLESUITWITHTH
UNDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=supermanannual13THUNDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=GROUNDED.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=GROUNDED2.jpg

Really anybody with a certain level of strength should be able to thunderclap. Certain level of speed, too. Dunno if Flash has thunderclapped, but he did "thundersnap" once.

Or, maybe he was referring to a lightning attack?

nwg202
Originally posted by Delta1938
"Thunderclap" isn't exclusive to Hulk.

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=SV2ANNMODERATEDTHUDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view& amp;current=AC705DEFEATSKRYPTONIANBATTLESUITWITHTH
UNDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=supermanannual13THUNDERCLAP.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=GROUNDED.jpg

http://s647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/Thunderclap/?action=view&current=GROUNDED2.jpg

Really anybody with a certain level of strength should be able to thunderclap. Certain level of speed, too. Dunno if Flash has thunderclapped, but he did "thundersnap" once.

Or, maybe he was referring to a lightning attack?

Even Luke cage can thunder clap....

h1a8
Thor has belt of strength and Magic Gauntlets. He's also in Warrior's madness. Can the X-men take him down?

Professor X
Magneto
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Namor
Storm
Cyclops
Magma
Sunspot
Northstar
Aurora
X-Man
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Beast
Rogue
Armor

No BFR Thor is toast. This fight is spite. WM makes him fight more stupidly although he may be stronger.

Professor X ucks with his mind while Mag and X-man protects him at a distance. Colossus, Iceman, Rogue etc. do damage. Mags and X-man can help control Mjolnir or at least slow the progress of Thor using it.

Beast would only be used for strategy or tech. Rogue can steal his powers and weaken him. Nightcrawler is useless unless CIS is off. I don't know who Magma, Sunspot, Aurora, and Armor are.

Note: The belt of strength weakens Thor faster.

nwg202
xavier and x-man tp him while rouge ports behind and drains him. the others follow up and cream him. ( basically what h1a8 said)

Delta1938
Originally posted by nwg202
Even Luke cage can thunder clap....

Are you agreeing with me that thunderclap isn't exclusive to Hulk, or are you trying to act like it's not a big deal that Superman can thunderclap?

nwg202
Are you agreeing with me that thunderclap isn't exclusive to Hulk, or are you trying to act like it's not a big deal that Superman can thunderclap?

yes i am agreeing with you that it isn't exclusive to the hulk and anyone with decent super strength can thunderclap. luke cage being the bare minimum. (maybe) never seen a 10 tonner thunderclap..

Delta1938
yes i am agreeing with you that it isn't exclusive to the hulk and anyone with decent super strength can thunderclap. luke cage being the bare minimum. (maybe) never seen a 10 tonner thunderclap..

Ah ok. And how strong is Luke nowadays? I think he started at "10 tons." Only seen a little of him. Heard his durability is disproportionately high compared to his strength, though.

nwg202
Ah ok. And how strong is Luke nowadays? I think he started at "10 tons." Only seen a little of him. Heard his durability is disproportionately high compared to his strength, though.

Have no idea actually, i always pegged him at class 30 or 40 but I've seen him throw down with Wonderman and he's going up against Namor. So i don't really know his current strength level

Delta1938
Have no idea actually, i always pegged him at class 30 or 40 but I've seen him throw down with Wonderman and he's going up against Namor. So i don't really know his current strength level

But if his durability is disproportionately high compared to his strength, couldn't that be a factor in taking on bigger guns? Also, I recall someone pointing-out an example that his durability also seems to have him hit harder than his strength level. An early example was pointed-out that he couldn't break-out of chains, but was able to hurt people who were more than strong enough to break out of them.

nwg202
But if his durability is disproportionately high compared to his strength, couldn't that be a factor in taking on bigger guns? Also, I recall someone pointing-out an example that his durability also seems to have him hit harder than his strength level. An early example was pointed-out that he couldn't break-out of chains, but was able to hurt people who were more than strong enough to break out of them.

Yeah, that makes sense, but still can't picture a 10 tonner taking on wonderman and namor level characters. Anything can happen in comics though...the freaking black widow took down wonderman. lol

Delta1938
Yeah, that makes sense, but still can't picture a 10 tonner taking on wonderman and namor level characters. Anything can happen in comics though...the freaking black widow took down wonderman. lol

blink Scans?

nwg202
blink Scans?

Sorry, don't have any..but it happend in contest of champions two i think.

TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

What happens if Thors alpha attack is a huge AoE storm like the one he nuked the hell out of the Thanosi with?

Not many of the characters on the Xmen side can survive that...

The oods just might favor the Xmen as a whole on average, but on the flip side, Thor at x20 strength 1-hit-kills ANYONE on the X-team with the exception of Colossanuat...

Idk...I am conflicted on this...gut is telling me Xmen for a small majority...maybe 6/10.

the Darkone
Thor rips this team in half, Thor will unleashed Mojlner true power on the Xmen, Xman Colossus would be the only two left standing, hell Thor can steal their souls if so chooses!

Blair Wind
X-men win handidly

Newjak
With a non holding back Thor most of this team is just fodder.

The only people I see surviving any kind of attack are Colossanaut/X-Man/Magneto/Perhaps Iceman.

I mean what is this team gonna use to put Thor down to?

Lord Feron
Kinda surprised people think thor can withstand the combined mental assult of Prof X, Emma, and freaking X-Man!

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Kinda surprised people think thor can withstand the combined mental assult of Prof X, Emma, and freaking X-Man!

In B&T, while not in true warrior madness, Moondragon with the mind gem got duped by Thor. The so called madness also made Odin go neener neener

True warrior madness would be Thor going loco and rendering mental assaults next to useless.

In B&T, while not in true warrior madness, Thor went through the infinity watch and Surfer like they were nothing. True warrior madness with the x10 strength boost plus the 2x strength boost from the belt of strength would plus Thor being bonkers, aside from Clossusnaut, and mybe magneto, the entire X-men roster would be dead in an instant.

Colossusnaut also got his bones crushed by a hammer amped creel, imagine what a 20x stronger Thor could do.

Just because there's a whole bunch of them doesnt mean they can take on an amped Thor. Hell, Thor at normal levels could take on this Team, given that he doesn't fight like a retard.

One KRAKABOOOM and Thor need only take on Colossus and Magneto maybe with the rest of the X-men dead.

nwg202
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
In B&T, while not in true warrior madness, Moondragon with the mind gem got duped by Thor. The so called madness also made Odin go neener neener

True warrior madness would be Thor going loco and rendering mental assaults next to useless.

In B&T, while not in true warrior madness, Thor went through the infinity watch and Surfer like they were nothing. True warrior madness with the x10 strength boost plus the 2x strength boost from the belt of strength would plus Thor being bonkers, aside from Clossusnaut, and mybe magneto, the entire X-men roster would be dead in an instant.

Colossusnaut also got his bones crushed by a hammer amped creel, imagine what a 20x stronger Thor could do.

Just because there's a whole bunch of them doesnt mean they can take on an amped Thor. Hell, Thor at normal levels could take on this Team, given that he doesn't fight like a retard.

One KRAKABOOOM and Thor need only take on Colossus and Magneto maybe with the rest of the X-men dead.

but x-man is made of pure psionic energy, what would physical strength do to him and iceman? and no way can normal thor take this team.

gogogadgetgo
but x-man is made of pure psionic energy, what would physical strength do to him and iceman? and no way can normal thor take this team.

one word "mjolnier", next to batman's utility belt and superman, its the ultimate plot devise. I wouldn't be surprise if it can actually affect psionic energy, well, given that it has already been shown to repel tk attacks from phoenix obviously it can.

and yes, normal thor can take on this team and even take a large majority.

nwg202
one word "mjolnier", next to batman's utility belt and superman, its the ultimate plot devise. I wouldn't be surprise if it can actually affect psionic energy, well, given that it has already been shown to repel tk attacks from phoenix obviously it can.

and yes, normal thor can take on this team and even take a large majority.

rouge went through normal thor and the avengers.

I'm not saying rouge can take thor head on, but thor by himself struggles against cain and the hulk. You put in shaman x-man who was compared to phoenix powered jean grey, add an avatar of cyttorak, magneto, iceman and rouge with all the others powers, and normal thor can't take this team on. x-man vs thor alone would be a good fight.

mjolnir absorbing nate who was said to rival dark phoenix is debatable at best just like thor being immune to a combined attack of xavier, emma and x-man. it is said to rival the most uncontainable psionic energy on record.

thor absorbing souls is like me saying magik wins every battle by absorbing souls which she has more feats in. ( she obviously can't win every battle absorbing souls)

the Darkone

You forgot the guanlets, that means Mojlner is unleashing some serious cosmic/mystical energies power that would fried the Xmen in their underwear!! It's come down to Xman, Colossus, and Mags, this is a Thor that is willing to kill, whatever ever Xman and MAgs throw at Thor he channel it back 100 -1000 fold basically Knocking them f**k out.

Igniz
I guess the X-men are more powerful than the guys WM Thor faced in Blood and Thunder. erm

gogogadgetgo
rouge went through normal thor and the avengers.

I'm not saying rouge can take thor head on, but thor by himself struggles against cain and the hulk. You put in shaman x-man who was compared to phoenix powered jean grey, add an avatar of cyttorak, magneto, iceman and rouge with all the others powers, and normal thor can't take this team on. x-man vs thor alone would be a good fight.

mjolnir absorbing nate who was said to rival dark phoenix is debatable at best just like thor being immune to a combined attack of xavier, emma and x-man. it is said to rival the most uncontainable psionic energy on record.

thor absorbing souls is like me saying magik wins every battle by absorbing souls which she has more feats in. ( she obviously can't win every battle absorbing souls)

Jugernaut > Colossusnaut until I see proof that he's on the same level. Cain got de-powered by Cytorak and was still able to break Colossusnaut's bones. This would mean that Cain was at most at the same level as normal Thor. now slap on the belt and WM and the gauntlets and he'd get more than his bones crushed

All the X-men, with the exception of colcossunaut, magneto and maybe x-man would get bull rushed and one shot killed. the X-men did didly squat to cain while he was amped by the crystal and the serpent. Now a 20x stronger thor who isn't holding back one bit would be an equal or greater threat than that.

X-man for all his so called potential, never showed the power levels that DP had.

Never said Thor would go sould sucking. He'd most likely go hammer smashing, and I'm sure none of the x-men, even colossusnaut would survive a 20x amped hammer smash from wm Thor.

Its like saying a full grown man going up gainst 20 todlers or so. Sure there may be a whole lot of toddlers, but all it'll take is a bonk on the head to send them crying.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by the Darkone
You forgot the guanlets, that means Mojlner is unleashing some serious cosmic/mystical energies power that would fried the Xmen in their underwear!! It's come down to Xman, Colossus, and Mags, this is a Thor that is willing to kill, whatever ever Xman and MAgs throw at Thor he channel it back 100 -1000 fold basically Knocking them f**k out.

Thor has always been willing to kill. I'm sure that all of the frost giants he's faced over the centuries are most likely dead. not to mention the dark elves, trolls and other enemies of asgard.

Colossus was getting his bones broken by cain who was just being amped by the serpent. He would be at most at Thor's level, Now amp Thor by 20x and colossus would drop dead. Not saying that Colossus is a weak tard, just that we haven't seen him on the level that jugs was. so, until we do, he's jugs lite

For all of mags awesome shield, he'd get pounded to a bloody pulp and x-man would get his psionic ass smacked into orbit. yeah, he's psionic and shit but mjolnier deflected a tk bolt from the damn phoenix (sure its rachell but its still the pnoenix).

People here are down playing thor too much just coz he currently sucks balls. Thor, though with some nice shiny armor and a point sword, still took out the serpent, something the entire x-men roster could only dream of doing.

zopzop

For all of mags awesome shield, he'd get pounded to a bloody pulp and x-man would get his psionic ass smacked into orbit. yeah, he's psionic and shit but mjolnier deflected a tk bolt from the damn phoenix (sure its rachell but its still the pnoenix).

Rachel is FAIL. But even in her total sh|tty failness, the writer issued an apology for the way that fight was handled in the very next issue in the Letters page.

Nate > Rachel even with the PF because she FAILS to use even the small portion she has with any kind of skill. Don't believe me? Check out her showdown with Necrom. He had an even smaller portion of the PF than she did and he wrecked a solar system for the lulz.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by zopzop
Rachel is FAIL. But even in her total sh|tty failness, the writer issued an apology for the way that fight was handled in the very next issue in the Letters page.

Nate > Rachel even with the PF because she FAILS to use even the small portion she has with any kind of skill. Don't believe me? Check out her showdown with Necrom. He had an even smaller portion of the PF than she did and he wrecked a solar system for the lulz.

like i said, it was rachell, we all know what a crap phoenix avatar she is. but the point still stands, it was a tp/psionic bolt, and mjolnier deflected it right back. that hammer is one crazy shit plot devise.

nwg202
a pf powered rachel failed to undo magik's soul sword enchantment, rachel has a history of jobbing...she couldn't take the soul sword out of the dam rock with the phoenix force tk.

and i was reactiing to your comment that normal thor could take this whole team. still not sold that the hammer can casually beat up shaman x-man though...and colossus most likely will be given a boost here on avx since hes going up against rulk, hulk etc...we have seen his new demon form come into play..

gogogadgetgo
a pf powered rachel failed to undo magik's soul sword enchantment, rachel has a history of jobbing...she couldn't take the soul sword out of the dam rock with the phoenix force tk.

and i was reactiing to your comment that normal thor could take this whole team. still not sold that the hammer can casually beat up shaman x-man though...and colossus most likely will be given a boost here on avx since hes going up against rulk, hulk etc...we have seen his new demon form come into play..

its a well known fact that rachell sucks

as for the normal Thor comment, IMO, Thor should be able to take this team of X-Men even at his normal levels. Aside from Colossus, Magneto and X-man, which other X-men can take a hammer toss and live? A hammer toss traveling at god knows how fast, can kill off most of the X-men even before they can react to it.

Thor has the powerset and the level of power to be an actual team buster, too bad he's written as a chum most of the time.

nwg202

as for the normal Thor comment, IMO, Thor should be able to take this team of X-Men even at his normal levels. Aside from Colossus, Magneto and X-man, which other X-men can take a hammer toss and live? A hammer toss traveling at god knows how fast, can kill off most of the X-men even before they can react to it.

Thor has the powerset and the level of power to be an actual team buster, too bad he's written as a chum most of the time.

I agree...most of the team is canon fodder for thor. Only a couple of players really matter.

Fifthchild

OK. So the belt gives him 2X strength. I'm rather vague on what the gauntlets (as used against Thanos clone?) give him. Warriors Madness makes Thor fight like a beserker but i'm super skeptical to say the least at crediting him with 10X strength based on a single panel vs the other depictions of Warriors Madness. One plus is that it gives him a fair ammount of "crazy guy" psi resistance, which is fortunate given that this might otherwise be a very short fight given all the psi power on the X-team. On the negative side it means Thor is much more likely to want to fight everyone Hulk-style rather than do anything smart like use a bunch of lightning.

I could definitely see a crazy, twice normal strength Thor being written as overwhelming even a group like this but OTOH with Magneto, Colossonaut, X-Man, a potentially lethal Nightcrawler/Wolverine combo etc this is a very tough fight.

Placidity
Originally posted by Fifthchild
"crazy guy" psi resistance

laughing out loud

Blair Wind
Aside from Colossus, Magneto and X-man, which other X-men can take a hammer toss and live? A hammer toss traveling at god knows how fast

Iceman.

Konton

Emma involuntarily goes diamond when blitzed or assaulted. She'd tank it, I reckon.

PillarofOsiris
No way is Thor beating a team with X-man, Colossunaut, Magneto and all these others at his normal levels. X-man and Thor are COMPARABLE, though Thor is still more powerful, I wouldn't say he's on a whole different power tier than X-man. But adding in all these other characters, they would beat Thor senseless. Now considering how amped this Thor is, that's what makes the fight interesting.

biensalsa
I agree putting Rogue on the team it will be a big issue for ANY hero.

On top of that He has to deal with the others.

The only way I see Thor winning is if He tries to destroy the planet and even so, many team members could come up with a way to prevent that

Deadline
Dunno looks like spite, heard Mags has been depowered...

JakeTheBank
Thor's alpha strike could decimate the vast majority of this roster.

the Darkone
Can anybody on this team can handle a speed blitz from Thor's hammer, I highly doubt it!? This version of Thor is 20x strength and stamina plus he has his gauntlets unleashes the hammer true power. Only three standing will be colossus, can and magneto and they won't last long against a angry war God on Thor!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.