team supreme vs marvel earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
team supreme: everyone on the cover

Clea: mistress of the dark dimension
Doctor Strange: sorcerer superem earth
Ian Mckee
Brother Vodoo: sorcerer supreme earth
Magik: sorcerer supreme limbo
Scarlet Witch:non house of m version
Doctor Doom
Dormammu
Ghost Rider
Baron Mordo

all fully powered.

Can team magic take over the planet? no franklin richards level being or higher

Bouboumaster
No, there's too much powerful peeps on Marvel Earth. Think about that:
Mad Jim Jasper
Jamie Braddock

These two alone most likely solo.

Then, you throw in the likes of Franklin Richards, etc...

nwg202
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
No, there's too much powerful peeps on Marvel Earth. Think about that:
Mad Jim Jasper
Jamie Braddock

These two alone most likely solo.

Then, you throw in the likes of Franklin Richards, etc...

isn't he dead? is jamie on earth now?I thought he was off world yeah, you're right, totally forgot about franklin and legion....let me edit that. no freak show all powerful mutants allowed.

JakeTheBank
I was going to say you still have Skyfather beings on Earth, but then I read closely.

Doom.

Galan007
That is an insanely powerful team of mages. I'm not confident that current Marvel Earth could defeat them... Especially given the "all fully powered" clause.

nwg202
Originally posted by Galan007
That is an insanely powerful team of mages. I'm not confident that current Marvel Earth could defeat them... Especially given the "all fully powered" clause.

I was wondering if some of the most powerful magic users on the planet could take down all the bricks, energy manipulators, small time reality warpers, speedsters, etc...Since magic tends to cover a lot of those bases....

yeah and we rarely see the people on the cover going all out, they are normally depowered, since they might be capable of almost anything "fully powered"

DarkOdin
Unless the team has prep marvel earth wins 10/10.

Zeus
Gaea

And if that doesn't get it done squirrel takes if for earth.

guy222
braddock is dead again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.