Cassie Sandsmark and Namor vs Ironman and Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Fight takes place on the beaches of Themyschera.

JakeTheBank
Is this DCnU Cassie?

Pre-reboot, I'm inclined to say Team 2 due to the vast versatility edge.

Konton
Current Cassie, though per-reboot Cassie had better strength showings - fighting on the level with Match and catching a plane is pretty much more than Carol can do regularly - and (from the one time it was used) a similarly hax lasso.

The Pict
She wasn't that strong IIRC.

Can someone clarify? When she was returning to the Teen Titans she caught a fighter jet or something and the 'Titans were like "I didn't know she was that strong." TBH that's childsplay to the rest of the characters here.

Plus Team 2 has speed and, as mentioned, versatility on their side.

Team 2 stomp.

Konton
Originally posted by The Pict
She wasn't that strong IIRC.

Can someone clarify? When she was returning to the Teen Titans she caught a fighter jet or something and the 'Titans were like "I didn't know she was that strong." TBH that's childsplay to the rest of the characters here.

Plus Team 2 has speed and, as mentioned, versatility on their side.

Team 2 stomp.

She caught that fighter jet during a period of time in which her powers fluctuated a lot; dependent upon her connection with Ares. Also, during this period, she fought toe to toe with Match while severely emotional, pwnd Hercules, took on the Female Furies, and has consistently demonstrated speed and reflexes on par with anyone here. Lots of point blank heat vision blocking, bum-rushing Supergirl, flying to Greece in a matter of moments, etc. Now, this was a while ago, and since then she cast away Ares' influence and tapped into her own demigoddess powers. She grew stronger. Brother Blood confirmed, after sampling her blood, that she received a power upgrade. Also, her pre-reboot lasso effortlessly banished Ares' fully amped nephew Lycus to hell.

I wouldn't say Carol is really anymore versatile than she is, and her energy blasts are fodder to bracelets that have withstood the impact of the Atom Axe, Super Boy Prime, etc. I dare say Carol is the more agile flyer of all the contestants, but if using her supposed versatility involves blasting around and weakening her energy reserves... she's gunna get steamrolled.

abhilegend
You put two blondes with namor and tony and expect them to fight?

Konton
Cassie is jailbait and Carol can't drink.

Existere
I'd give Tony significant odds over anybody in this thread, and while I'd bet on Namor or Cassie in a match against Carol, Ms. Marvel can hold her own for a good amount of time (and I think she's a smarter and more competent fighter than Wondergirl, preboot or current).

So basically I see Ms. Marvel giving either opponent a good match until Tony makes it a two-on-one.

An afterthought: On top of everything else, Tony and Carol are obviously going to have far better teamwork than their opponents, both because they're each more tactically minded than Namor or Cassie, and they have a history of working together.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Konton
Cassie is jailbait and Carol can't drink.
Doesn't matter. Namor would **** any blonde in a relationship. Tony is......well tony.

Konton
Originally posted by Existere
I'd give Tony significant odds over anybody in this thread, and while I'd bet on Namor or Cassie in a match against Carol, Ms. Marvel can hold her own for a good amount of time (and I think she's a smarter and more competent fighter than Wondergirl, preboot or current).

So basically I see Ms. Marvel giving either opponent a good match until Tony makes it a two-on-one.

An afterthought: On top of everything else, Tony and Carol are obviously going to have far better teamwork than their opponents, both because they're each more tactically minded than Namor or Cassie, and they have a history of working together.

They also have a history of hating eachother and going head to head when Carol relapses lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.