Symbiotic Spiderman vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greysen93
Symbiotic Spiderman vs Carnage
Going all out who would win?

Kid Kurdy
Symbiotic Spider-Man or regular Spider-Man, there's not a big difference.

golem370
Confidence Spider-Man had more when in the suit

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by golem370
Confidence Spider-Man had more when in the suit
Only in the movie. In the comics it made no difference whatsoever.

Lord Feron
Carnage

SamZED
Well.. there are some canon flashback stories where symbiote amps Pete iirc. They were TAS influenced I think. But yeah, when he first got it it didnt increase his stats.. Carnage takes the majority. Although Pete did kick his arse recently without any additional amps. His CIS is what prevented him from finishing Kassidy off.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Although Pete did kick his arse recently without any additional amps. His CIS is what prevented him from finishing Kassidy off. Huh?

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Huh? Im sure you read it, its when Carnage returned, the one where SM teamed up with Iron Man. Pete punched Carnage symbiotic face right off and pinned Kletus to the ground. Pete couldve cracked his skull if he wanted to.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
Im sure you read it, its when Carnage returned, the one where SM teamed up with Iron Man. Pete punched Carnage symbiotic face right off and pinned Kletus to the ground. Pete couldve cracked his skull if he wanted to. Hm I guess I have to re-read the Carnage mini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.