Newcomer's Question: Who're Yer Faves?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ingonyama
Hi guys,

Been an X-Men fan since I was 11. smile Glad to be in a new forum to gush about 'em.

My Top 25 are in the attachment.

I'd like to hear yours! smile

89thwarrior
Good Side:
1 - Rouge = I like her in X-Men Evolution version
2 - Iceman = like him in every way specially his cryokinetic ability
3 - Storm = like her for being a potential class 5/Omega level mutant
4 - Prof. X = I like his powers very much specially what he's capable of on X-Men 2: United
5 - Jean Grey = I like being the White/Dark Phoenix
6 - Angel/ArchAngel = I like him because he's the only mutant I know who has wings (not sure though)
7 - Shadowcat = I like her powers and her pet
8 - Jubilee = I like her for being a young leader of the X-Men: Animated Series version
9 - Leech = I consider him a counterpart of Rouge and I like his power so much specially in X-Men: Evolution version and X-Men The Last Stand version.
10 - Night Crawler = Teleporting is just so cool

Bad Side:
1 - Apocalypse = I like him on X-Men: Evolution and his ability to create 4 horsemen of his own
2 - Magneto = I like him. His character and his powers is just magnificent.
3 - Mystique = I love her so much. Specially on the X-Men Movies and the X-Men: Evolution form
4 - Sebastian Shaw = He's just so cool
5 - Pyro = I like him but if he's like D'Torch, I will like him more!
6 - Juggernaut = I like him on the X-Men: The Animated Series
7 - Mesmero = I like him at X-Men: Evolution
8 - Gambit = I like his powers
9 - Sabertooth = I think he's more animal than Wolverine. Th
10 - Scarlet Witch/Polaris = I like them because of their red and green colored hair.

colossulrage
COLOSSUS!

vansonbee
Rogue - independent woman
Surge - like her tsundere personality
Jubilee - loud mouth entertainer
Armor - rising star in the X-Men series
Emma Frost - controlling and sexy

The Big O
Storm, Emma, Jubilee (with original powers), Rogue, Sage, Iceman, Gambit, Nightcrawler and Prof. X (because of his powers.)

-Pr-
Cyclops - Identical personality (though not post Brubaker's run, that Cyclops is whack). My favourite fictional character bar none.
Colossus - Gentle giant trope played to a T.
Emma Frost - Awesome, awesome character. Deep, layered, and interesting.
Psylocke - Hot asian. That is all.
Iceman - Sometimes seen as the every-man of the team; a personal favourite of mine.

alisonw99
Glad to be in a new forum to gush about 'em.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

RLAAMJR.
my list:

the top 3 are in order

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106899/2263134-nahiryoochoaasstorm.jpg

1. Ororo Munroe aka Storm
2. Apocalypse
3. Hollow

the 4th to the 8th, not really in order but close.

4. Archangel
5. Wolverine
6. Arcade
7. Jubilee
8. Domino

9th-25th definitely not in order

Shadow King
Rogue
Jean Grey
Shatterstar
Broo
Iceman
Bishop
Colossus
Nightcrawler
Kylun
Cerise
Juggernaut
Magneto
Rictor
Molly Hayes
Pressure (Malibu comics, well marvel owns them now. )
Psylocke

89thwarrior
Originally posted by 89thwarrior
Good Side:
1 - Rouge = I like her in X-Men Evolution version
2 - Iceman = like him in every way specially his cryokinetic ability
3 - Storm = like her for being a potential class 5/Omega level mutant
4 - Prof. X = I like his powers very much specially what he's capable of on X-Men 2: United
5 - Jean Grey = I like being the White/Dark Phoenix
6 - Angel/ArchAngel = I like him because he's the only mutant I know who has wings (not sure though)
7 - Shadowcat = I like her powers and her pet
8 - Jubilee = I like her for being a young leader of the X-Men: Animated Series version
9 - Leech = I consider him a counterpart of Rouge and I like his power so much specially in X-Men: Evolution version and X-Men The Last Stand version.
10 - Night Crawler = Teleporting is just so cool

Bad Side:
1 - Apocalypse = I like him on X-Men: Evolution and his ability to create 4 horsemen of his own
2 - Magneto = I like him. His character and his powers is just magnificent.
3 - Mystique = I love her so much. Specially on the X-Men Movies and the X-Men: Evolution form
4 - Sebastian Shaw = He's just so cool
5 - Pyro = I like him but if he's like D'Torch, I will like him more!
6 - Juggernaut = I like him on the X-Men: The Animated Series
7 - Mesmero = I like him at X-Men: Evolution
8 - Gambit = I like his powers
9 - Sabertooth = I think he's more animal than Wolverine. Th
10 - Scarlet Witch/Polaris = I like them because of their red and green colored hair.

I forgot to put my last 5... not the least favorite but rather those of my admired ones

Jamie Madrox (Multiple Man? Right?) - I like his powers
Danielle Moonstar - I just seemingly love her powers specially that It involves dreams and psychopathy...
Boom-Boom - I like her character in X-Men Evolution version
Amara Quill (Magma) - I like her character in X-Men Evolution wherein among the New Mutants there, she was the only new mutant to be given credit as her very own episode entitled "Cruise Control" where she merged with the volcano's massive activity that she triggered.
and of course, Arclight in X-Men: The Last Stand version and Syren (daughter of Banshee) in the X-Men primary films specially in X-Men two where she would probably made her debut after she shouts and released sonic waves to a man trying to shoot her with sleeping bullet injections... it alerted and awaken up all the students in the school...
now there you have it... it's complete!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.